The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by SpeedRaver Mon 22 Nov 2010, 4:14 pm

"Shaymin...isn't that the pokemon who can change form by sniffing a flower?" Jerry asked curious. "If it is....where is it located? I really wanna see where they migrated in this region." Jerry smiled. "By the way Rye, are you going to face the gym leader in this city?"
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 4:35 pm

Rye turned to face Jerry with a bold expression."Heck,yes.Want to journey around and find Shaymin together?I hear the Gym Leader may do a Double Battle if we please."
Rose faced Jerry once more with a happy expression.
Oak and Elm smiled at one another,obviously not disturbed that another shares the secret with them.
"I've got two Pokemon,a Bidoof and a Chikorita."Rye introduced his Pokemon to Jerry."Bidoof's name is Chewy,Chikorita's is Rose."Rye smiled.
"I hear the Gym Leader here uses Grass Types.Got any thing strong against Grass Types?" Rye asked curiously,trying to find a way to have some advantage over the Leader.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Mon 22 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

"Sure! why not!" said Jerry. "Well my pokemon....are getting healed.." Jerry would sweat drop."But I can introduce them to you when we leave the PokeCenter!" All of a sudden a beep sound happens "Jerry time to pick up your pokemon!" said Nurse Joy. "All right! Be right back Rye." Jerry would get up from his chair and walked up Nurse Joy "Here are your 2 pokemons!" Joy would smile "Oh yeah! Can I see your pokeDex?" Jerry handed over his PokeDex. "All right! Thanks!" Nurse Joy would plug it in into her computer "I'm updating your system so it could be helpful for your journey!" said Joy. "Thanks!" said Jerry "I owe you big time Nurse Joy!" Nurse Joy smiled and returned Jerry's pokeDex "No problem, just be safe!" Joy smiled "I will! I promise!" Jerry shouted while walking back to Rye "All ready and you?"
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

"Me too.To the Gym!" Rye walked alongside Rose and Jerry,observing the different buildings and once more enjoying the scenery.
They approached a Gym with vines intangled around the sign.Entering the building,Rye realized that the Gym Leader's name was Kathy and that she was a Grass User.
"Were here to challenge Kathy.."Rye's voice trailed off.
"Then you've come to the right place!" A female voice shouted,entering the light.And the battle commenced with Rye throwing out Chewy,and Kathy sending out Bellosom and Leafeon.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Mon 22 Nov 2010, 5:00 pm

"Hmm the roof is going to be on fire...GO CYNDAQUIL!" Jerry threw his pokeball in the air and Cyndquil came out "And I mean literally...." Jerry looked at Rye "Are you ready partner?" Jerry grinned and looked back at Cyndaquil "USE FLAMETHROWER!! CYNDA!!" Cyndaquil started running towards Leafeon forming a ball of fire in his mouth. Cyndaquil released the flamethrower directly at Leafeon but dodge and used Energy ball on Cyndquil which hit him on the head. "Hmm" Jerry thinking in his mind that this gym battle may be tough. "Cynda! use Flamethrower one more time...but dont release it until I tell you to....Rye you need to protect Cyndaquil...so now its your turn to shine!"
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 5:05 pm

"Ahhh.... finnaly... after forrests and caves, finnaly... angel town...." said blake after he rushed out of route 505
"Poochyana" said rocky so tierd that he couldn't stand up
"So.. i guess we should go to the pokecenter first!" said blake and laughed
*At the pokemon center in Angel town *
"here are your pokemon! have a nice day!" said nurse joy and handed blake his pokemon
"Thanks, Nurse!" said blake and walked out of the poke center with rocky
"Hey whats that.. it looks like a statue.... lets go see it rocky!" said blake and ran to the statue
"poochy..." said rocky and ran behind him
"Wow... look at this pokemons tail.. its like real life flames!" said blake, touching the statue's tail and he suddenly saw something writen on the statue
"Bless the Flames, Curse the Thunder. The heavens and hell will rise above" was writen on the statue
"Thats wierd....wow... ARRRRRRRR!~" blake fell into a hole in the floor. In the room he fell in there where statues of 2 pokemon. a black one, and a white one. Blake moved on, and he opend the door to the second room.
The room was huge! the buttom of it was filled with lava, and in the ceeling there was thunder. blake went into the middle and saw a statue of a horse-like pokemon
"Wow... i wonder if im the olny man to see this ever.... OMG WHAT IS THAT" said balke and ran back
"RESHIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!" a pokemon came out of the lava and burset with flames
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 22 Nov 2010, 5:32 pm

"Angel Town Huh?" said Squirt after their ordeal inside Crystal Cave... "I still don't beleive Gravellers can run that fast..." said Squirt to Mijumaru and Flare.
Squirt decided to head up to route 505 to train before heading up route 504. Unfotrunatly when he arrived at the gate house there was a sleeping Munchlax infont of the gate. "HEY WAKE UP!" shouted Squirt, but the Munchlax didn't budge. "Well guys I guess we have to go up to route 504." said Squirt disapointed. He had a look at the statue in Angel Town and thought something looked weird about it, but egnored it.

Up on Route 504 Squirt thought about how many Pokemon he had seen that he would think about catching.. "Well I saw that Dragon thing," he thought to himself.

Last edited by TheSquirtleDude on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TYPOS isjhudfdhufdfdjfdnfdvgnd)
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re:pokemon chaos

Post by 0725connor Mon 22 Nov 2010, 8:58 pm

Its time to leave my town and head to grace city so i head for the forest.
As im walking to the forest im thinking i should catch another pokemon so i ran to the forest hoping on finding a pokemon to catch.
I started walking in the forst it was empty no pokemon in sight so i keep looking then i figure i should take a break so i send out my cndaquil and we eat lunch.
While were eating a pokemon jumps out of a bush and takes soe of our food i yell at it to come back then i tell cyndaquil to come were finding that theif.
The pokemon is coming into view as were chasing it so i tell cyndaquil to use swift the pokemon falls and rolls then gets up but not before i grab him.
It was a venonat who stole my food so i tell him he can have all the food he wants if i catch him so he jumps outve my arms looking battle ready.
I tell cyndaquil to jump then use tackle he does that but venonat dodges and uses stun spore.
I asked cyndaquil if he was ok he nodded and got up so then i told cyndaquil to use ember and it hits venonat.
Venonat looked hungry i guess he didnt get a chance to eat any of our food i thought to myself.
So i figured mise well just try so i throw the pokeball and i wait staring at the pokeball.
Then it dings and i caught a venonat i say happily. Then i send venonat out and i give him all the food he wants.
0725connor
0725connor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 9:10 pm

Zane: Mac, the next town is called-

Mac: Angel Town, I know. Let's go. So, I gotta ask. You think you're good?

Zane: *looks at pokemon at his side* Eh...I'm pretty good.

Mac: Hm...I can't believe you ditched Blaze. And Daikenki, and Zeburaika, and Roopushin, and Waruvial, and Shuburago.

Zane: Wha-what?

Mac: You really dont remember, do you? Wow. All you're Pokemon.

Zane: Mac....who are you? How do I know you? You're so much younger.

Mac: What? I-I-I'm....I'm your brother!

Zane: Really? I did not know that. Whoa! Hey look up there!

Mac: Hey, a Mogurew! You should catch it.

Zane: You're right! Hoothoot! Aerial Ace.

Mogurew: MO!!!! *retaliates with Scratch*

Hoothoot: Hoo?

Zane: Ha! Hoothoot, use Peck!

Hoothoot: Hoo!!!

Mogurew: Rew.....

Zane: Go! Sand Ball!

Mac: Hey! A Sand Ball, I haven't seen those since Dad......

Pokeball: Wiggle....wiggle....wiggle...ding!

Zane: Yea! Mac, what were you saying....about Dad?

Mac: Oh yeah....he-he left for Team Chaos, now he's the leader.

Zane: Oh, okay. But, hey! I caught Mogurew, so thats good, right?

Mac: Yeah, great. Hey, look there's Angel Town, let's go.

Zane: Oh.....Okay.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re:pokemon chaos

Post by 0725connor Mon 22 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

I made it to grace city i say to myself all i can think about is going to the gym and getting my 1st badge.
I look around for the pokemon center to heal up and get ready for the gym.
Anxious to challenge the gym i ask nurse joy if my pokemon are battle ready yet.
She answers yes they are and hands me my pokemon.
I run to the gym and the gym leader is booked with challengers until shes done i cant challenge so i go to the pokemon center to spend the night.
As im walking to the pokemon center i look at my watch and i think to myself wait a minute its only 2:00 pm so i figure i should go train so i run just outside the town and i see a trainer heading on over to grace and i figure hes probally around my skill lvl so i think perfect opportunity to train.
So i challenge the kid and he says 2 on 2 i say sure.
He sends out rattata so i send out venonat.
He tells rattata to use quick atk it hits and venonat took direct dmg then i tell venonat to use psywave it hits rattata and rattata took alot of dmg also then he tell rattata to use sand atk it hits and my venonat cant see so i tell venonat to use its radar in his eyes to see where rattata is.
Then the trainer told rattata to finish it with tackle and i say venonat psywave it pushes rattata into a rock and kos it.
Then he sends out a charmander and he tells it to use ember it kos venonat right away because venonat was weak from rattata.
So i send out cyndaquil and tell it to use swift.
charmander falls and gets right back up the trainer tells charmander to use metal claw i tell cyndaquil to use quick atk to dodge.
Then i tell him to use double team then tackle.
it hits the charmander and charmander goes down we say good game and shake hands.
Then i head to the pokemon center for a nice rest.

0725connor
0725connor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 23 Nov 2010, 8:48 am

"RUN ROCKY RUN!" yelled blake as he was running from reshiram as he blew up the place with fire and lava
"POOCHY!" rocky ran as fast as he can
"Theres the exit! jump on my hands rocky!" said blake as the exit was blocked by lava at the floor
"Poochy!" said rocky and jumped on his hands
"let's..... GOOOOOOOOOO!" said blake and Jumped over the lava
"RESHIRAAAAAAAAAAAM!" said the angry reshiram as he ranned behind blake, but the exit was too small for him to get out.
"Urg... ro...rocky.... are you al.. aliright?" said blake as he fell on the ground
"Poo....chy..." said rocky
"Lets... go..." said blake, but he fell on the ground again and fainted
*At the poke center *
"Where am i?" said blake as he lied in a hospital bed
"You fainted near the Reshiram staue.... what happend?" said nurse joy
"Long story.... wheres rocky?" said blake
"He's in the pokemon part of the hospital. he was burned in the tail" said nurse joy
"What about my pokeball with my marshtomp in it?" said blake
"What pokeball?" said nurse joy
"No..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" said blake and got up from his bed and ran to the staue looking for his pokemon
"MAAAAARSHTOMP!" yelled blake
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:51 pm

Disco ran out to route 501 and looked at all of the Pokemon around. "Wow! Wait... whats this?" He looked down, and saw a box full of Pokeballs. He pulled out his Pokedex:

"These Pokeballs are not currently occupied."

He took all of the Pokeballs. "Awsome! It looks like almost every Pokeball is in here! Now to catch a Poke-
"Shinx! Shinx!"
"AiAiPom!"
"An Aipom! Awsome! Go! Fast Ball!" Disco yelled
"Ding Ding Ding Dong!"
"Yes! I got an Aipom!" exclaimed Disco. "I'll name you... Tails!"
"Shinx!" yelled Spark.

Disco, Spark, and the new member, Tails, walked over into Grace Forest. " Wow, I've never seen this much moss..."
"Hey! Yes, you! How would YOU like to battle ME?!" said a boy, around Disco's age.
"Sure! I'm Disco! Now go! Spark!" said Disco.
"I'm Billy! Go! Weedle!"
"Weeeeeeeee!!!!"
"Use Spark!" said Disco, as Spark ran rup to Weedle, knocking it over.
"Use Poison Sting!" said Billy, as Spark dodged the attack.
"Now use Bite! said Disco. The blue Pokemon then KOed the Weedle.
"Good game!" said Billy. Billy took Disco's Pokedex and regestered himself. "Now we can keep in touch, k'?"
"Got it!" said Disco, and went out into the clearing, finally reaching Grace City.

DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:43 pm

Mac: Man, I'm surpised no trainers have met us here.

Zane: Yeah.

Random Old Lady: No trainers!? What about me!? I am the Angel Elder, Angelica!

Zane: Okay...

Zangelica: Now we must do battle!!! My Pokemon, arise!!! *sends out Musharna and Desukan*

Zane: Oh crap.

Mac: No! We double battle! Go Daikenki!

Zane: Whoa! Nice. Go Mogurew!

Angelica: Now, Memory Snatch!!!

Zane: What!?

Mac: That's not a move!*blacks out*

Zane: *blacks out*

~~~~~~~~~~~~SOMETIME LATER, A DISTANT FOREST~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane: Ugh....what the?

Mac: Whoa...a city ahead.

Zane: Subspace?

Mac: I guess...

Zane: Wanna go?

Mac: It might be dangerous, though.

Zane: Wait. The second gym is there lets check it out!!!

Mac: Okay...

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Wed 24 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

OOC: I'll still be calling my Mijumaru, Mijumaru even though it's English name is Oshawott. Just think of it as a Nickname."Wow...." said Squirt to Mijumaru, "That walk up to Subspace city was a long one, but we are here now." Squirt began to look around the city. "Hmm for a big city there isnt alot to do, I might go and battle the gym before going to help out professor Birch." said Squirt to himself. Squirt began to head towards the gym. As he did his Pokedex flashed...

Two new trainers are battling Kathy... they shall be added to the Pokedex phone base for future purposes....

Added

1. Jerry
2. Rye

Inside the gym was a Dark tower with a hooded man standing ontop. "So you are here to challenge me... Hehe so you are here to battle me eh? I warn you, you shall lose." Squirt began to wonder what was going on. "Go my slave Gengar!" commanded the Gym Leader.
"I choose you! Flare!" called Squirt, and Flare appeared from her ball in a birst of light! "GENGAR SHADOW BALL!" commanded the Leader. A dark ball grew from gengar and launced at Flare. It made contact and when the smoke cleared.... Flare was Ko'd...

OOC: This means no-one can challenge the supspace gym noaw... k

OOC: Notice how this Pokemon isn't what the gym leader should have, also notice what it says about the first encounter with Team Chaos.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Wed 24 Nov 2010, 8:16 pm

Zane: Hm...someone's already in the gym...

Mac: Now what??

Zane: Whoa! *sees a Team Chaos Grunt girl* Ugh....Ta...r...a*blacks out*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane: Dad! No!

Father: Son....go...take Mac....run. Get your friends out of town.....the end is coming..

Zane: Wha-what!? I'm not going!!!

Father: No...it's much worse!!! RUN!!! NOW!

Zane: Mac! C'mon! Let's go! We need Tara, Ed, Max, Ray, Sean, Sarah, Steve, Melanie, Allie, and Markus!!!

Mac: Aw....okay.

Zane: Hurry!

Mac: Okay!

And together they saved their friends live's with the village being destroyed three days after. Then, they created a Safe House, a refuge for all who needed it. They called themselves the Protecters. Though they were the ones needing protecting....many of them fell to the hands of Team Chaos, or Chaos itself....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO THE FUTURE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mac: You okay?!

Zane: Huh? Yeah. Whoa...a Pokeball. Property of the Protectors, it says.

Mac: Oh..Maybe its...no it can't be...

Zane:What?

Mac: Huh? Nothing

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Thu 25 Nov 2010, 10:42 am

Beeto, People are quite enoyed with how you roleplay. Don't play in script. do it like everyone else said with the ". That is all. AND TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE WANTING TO GET SHAYMIN.... i notice that its taking a while, A new event will apear on the 28, but the saymin one will last to the 29 of november. Happy thanksgiving!
"MARSHTOMP!" yelled blake, looking for marshtomp
"POOCHYA!" cried rocky, looking for the pokemon
"Ah, its no use, marshtomp is gone... ill never forget you buddy..." said blake with tears in his eyes
"WATCH IT! YOU MONSTER!" said aplha to a marshtomp, squirting water gun at him
"Hey... ITS MARSHTOMP!" balke said and ran to alpha
"Oh, its you, this is your pokemon, right?" said alpha
"Yes! thanks alpha! how can i repay you?" said blake
"500$" Said alpha
"Wha....WHA?' saaid blake
"Haha! just joking! no need to pay me. hey, wanna battle? i'm treeting my pokemon better now!" said alpha
"Ok. lets make it a double battle. Go, Marshtomp! Go get 'em, Rocky!:" said blake as he threw out 2 pokeballs
"Marsh! Poochy!' said the two pokemon
"Come on out, KIRLIA, IVYSAUR!" Said alpha as he sent out the pokemon behind him
"Kirl.... Kirlia! Ivy! Ivy!" said the two pokemon ready to battle
"Marshtomp, atack ivysaur with a Ice beam! Rocky! use bite on kirlia! "said blake
"Ivysaur, dodge it and use grass knot on marshtomp! kirlia, use calm mind!" said alpha
"MARSH!" cried marshtomp, almost fainted
"Kirlia! KIRL!" said kirlia as it fainted
"Grass knot on marshtomp to finish it off!" said alpha
"MARSHTOMP! HOLD ON THERE!" said blake
"marshtomp...." marshtomp fainted
"Urg.... return, marshtomp" said blake
"Poochy.....!" said rocky, ready to take down ivysaur
"Poochyana, bite, now!" said blake, pointing where should he bite
"poochy poochy... mighty.....poochy!" said rocky as he ran to ivysaur
"Grassknot, NOW IVYSAUR!" said alpha
"BITE THE VINE!" shouted blake
"POOCHY!" said rocky as he bit the vine
"IVYSAUR!" said ivysuar and put back the vines
"MAGICAL LEAF, NOW!" yelled alpha, confident
"POOCHY!...." said rocky, almost KO'ed
"Rocky, you can do it! i beleave in you! zou where the one who took down a beedrill, you wherre the one who witnessed reshiram, YOU where the one to be me MY pokemon. i belive in you..." said blake...
"Poochy... mighty.... MIGHTYANA!" said rocky, changing form
"What... hes evolving!" said alpha, scared
"Ivysaur....." said ivysaurd and walked slowly back
"MIGHTYANA!" said rocky, frshly evolved
Pokedex: Congrats! you have evolved poochyana into Mightyana! its moves are: Crunch, dark pulse, iron tail, dig
"Alight rocky! LETS DO THIS! DIG, NOW!" said blake
"Mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty....." said rocky as he digged into the ground
"get red ivysaur," said alpha
"Ivy..." said the scared ivysaur
"NOW JUMP OUT AND LAND A IRON TAIL!" said blake, pointing at ivysaur
"MIGHTY!.......ANA!" said mightyana,
"IVYSAUR!" Said ivysaur flying back
"Ivy, you can fight can you?" said alpha
"Ivy....saur" said ivysaur and fainted
"yeah!~ we did it rocky!" said blake and ran to rcoky
"Mighty!" said rocky
"....Heh... thats mans best friend i tell you... good game blake, cya around! said alpha and walked away
"Lets get to the pokemon center" said blake and walked slowy with his mightyana.. i mean Rocky by his side...
"We can become pokemon masters one day....we can do it Rocky!" said blake
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:38 pm

"Mijumaru!" called Squirt as he couged Blood... "Use Shell Blade!" Mijumaru in its weakend state. "Ha! Gengar Destroy that Puny Creature with a Venom Shock! A hord of Poison flew from Gengar and splattered across Mijumaru and Squirt, they both collapsed....

"The subject has been implanted.... he is now ready.... Soldier kill Blake..."

Squirt awoke with a jump! He treid to remember what had happened. Then he remembered his battle with the Gym Leader... he looked around anxiously for Flare and Mijumaru suddenly two pokeballs were thrown in from the ceiling... Squirt was supriesed, they were Flare's and Mijumaru's Pokeballs. Suddenly the whole room was filled with an electrical current and Squirt faded into unconciousness once again....

"Emergency Transmitter Activated.... calling all Trainers.... Emergency! Emergency! Emergency!..."
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:52 pm

1.) Silver
2.) Bulbasaur
3.) A boy who has chosen solitude over friendship, Silver is not one to trust others. He preferred to play alone as a child, and now that he has received his first pokemon, he will most likely travel alone. Though he does not regularly show it, he has a kind heart, and cares for the people and pokemon closest to him, which only consists of his newly received Bulbasaur.
4.) Of course I don't love pokemon. You could ask me that a million times and my answer would be the same every time!
5.) Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:57 pm

(im here finally)lego woke in a strange place with a table of pokeballs beside him.he put on his what-the-hell expression on but just shrugged and took a pokeball with a tab next to it that said piplup.then suddenly a hollogram appered and sent out a senert on insticnt lego yelled"go,pokemon"the piplup was sent out of its ball ready for action.(here's the good part)"piplup spin and use bubble"lego shouted piplup jumped up and span in mid air,bubbles flying everywhere eventually the bubbles hit thier mark and the senert fainted then the hologram walked up and showed lego two pills they were red and blue then the hologram said"take the blue pill you wake up in you're bed and this was just a dream,you take the red pill and ill you'll find out how deep the pokemon rabbit hole goes"lego took the red pill............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:06 pm

"Well.. i think it's time to leave angel town, eh marshtomp?" said blake, almost at the entrence to route 505
"marshtomp!" said marshtomp
"Well here we- whats this?" said blake as his pokegear started vibrating
"incomming message....incomming message: from squirt
"calling all trainers to subspace city.... somethings... wrong here..."

"Here that marshtomp? lets go! we gotta help squirt!" said blake and ran too route 506
"marshtomp..marsh..." said marshtomp
"Oh yeah, your not fast, return marsh!" said blake
"How... to get fast too subspace.. IDEA" said blake As he called out rocky
*a little later..."
"LETS GO ROCKY! RUN LIKE THE WIND!" said blake, as he was sitting on rockys back and rocky was ready to run
"mighty! mighty! mighty! mighty! mighty! mighty!" said rockyas he begain to run
"this is better transport then riding a bike!" said blake
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:42 pm

Surrounded by darkness, the boy kept wandering... He had no sense of direction, for everything looked the same... The boy did not know where he was going, or where he came from. All he knew was silence and darkness... He just kept walking forward, hoping he would find something to give him meaning... But what would give a loner, someone who has shunned everyone that has tried to help him, everyone that tried to be his friend, meaning? That he did not know... He just kept walking forward...

His movements slowed, his vision started to become distorted. He felt like he was falling, yet he wasn't going anywhere. The darkness started encroaching upon him... It was engulfing him. As his last moments of consciousness faded, he had no thoughts of anything otherwise... He was used to the loneliness...

"...Wake... Up..." A voice was calling to him. "Wake up... And give your life meaning..." He didn't understand what was happening. "Wake up... Wake up..." The voice was growing louder and louder, but the boy could do nothing to stop it. He just kept fading...

"Hnn... What...?" The boy woke up in a daze, and groggily stood up. He was now in a blank room... It was a very large room... It seemed out of place, for the only distinguishable thing in the room was a table. On the table there were several crevices, some were filled with a ball, but some were empty. "Where am I?" Said the boy. "You are awake... Good..." The voice entered his head once again. "You have been looking for purpose in your life... For meaning... You can be given that..." "What are you talking about? Who are you?!" Shouted the boy. "Tell us your name..." The voice said again. "Why should I?" The boy was getting angrier and angrier. "The world is full of mysteries... Some bad... Some good... Tell us your name, so that we may give you the means to find your own destiny..." "..." The boy was giving in. "My name... My name is Silver." The boy said calmly. The room started to shake, and below him the floor started to glow. It became apparent to him what the room was for now... It was meant to be a stadium. A hologram appeared on the other side of the room. The appearance was not obvious, for it looked just like the figure of a boy, but it was surrounded by shadows. "Choose a Pokeball from the table behind you... Claim the guide to your destiny... Only then will your opponent be revealed..." Silver stood in place for a moment, contemplating his decision. He made up his mind, and headed towards the table. As he noticed before, some of the crevices on the table were empty. He reached for a Pokeball "I choose this-" He suddenly stopped. The Pokeball he was reaching for was surely his choice, but he felt like he couldn't. He felt like another presence was calling for him. Another Pokeball wanted to be chosen. He headed to the other side of the table, and placed his hand on one of the Pokeballs... It was the one he felt calling towards him... Though he had no knowledge of the Pokemon inside, he was able to tell... He knew what Pokemon was inside... "Bulbasaur..."

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:50 pm

lego woke in his bed,sweat dripping from his face he noticed the pokeball on the side of his bed.he looked under his covers and he was fully dressed he hopped out of bed,he was about to tell his mom about going on a journy and asking for her perrmission buty when he got down stairs there was nothing but a pokedex,a trainer id,a badge case,and a crudely written note it read"if you ever want to see your mom again you will take these supplys and beat all the gyms....that is you're first mission do not fail me."lego crumpled up the note took the supplies and headed out the door.he had a mission to do.............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Thu 25 Nov 2010, 1:56 pm

OOC;Sorry CC xD No one couldn't wait to get the first badge
Jerry's pokeDex started to blink. "Huh? Whats happening?" Jerry touched his PokeDex's screen and it was a message from Squirt! "Calling....all....trainer....No signal..." Jerry was shocked "W-w-who is he!? and how does he know my number? That doesn't matter! I need to help him! Dex, give me the coordinates of Squirt's location!" Dex would open up a map and said "Squirt is located in Subspace City"Jerry was still shock "T-thats too far though I won't be able to make in time..." Kathy saw how I was becoming stressed out about the fact that he can't help his fellow trainer so she spoke up and said "How about I take you in my car?Jerry would look at Kathy "How about the battle?" Kathy would then say "Don't worry about it! After we help out Squirt we will do a rematch ok?" Jerry smiled " Ok, come on Rye lets go save Squirt!" All of our pokemons would return and we headed towards the gyms garage.

We walked into Kathy's garage and jumped into her car. "Put your seats belt on because were driving fast!" Both Jerry and Rye put on their seatbelts "All ready!" both said. "Ok! hold up let me put a sign on the gym saying it's closed for a day" Kathy walked out of the car and put up the sign and walked back into the car "Ok! Now were ready!" She drove off as fast as we can. Already leaving the city we were heading towards the forest. In the forest we were all amazed seeing new pokemon! Until I saw Zorua. "STOP!" I told Kathy and she would press her foot on the brakes and shouted "WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Jerry would jump off the car and Zorua woke up and stared at Jerry. Jerry grinned and picked up a pokeball ready to take out Emonga. As he was about to throw the pokeball, Zorua ran up to him and started snuggle against him. "Zo Zo!" said Zorua. Jerry would look down and smile and patted Zoura. Just then, Zorua would want Jerry as a trainer so Jerry picked him up and took out a empty pokeball and dropped it on Zorua. "Wiggle,Wiggle,Wiggle...DING!Zorua added to the pokedex! Jerry jumped into the air but Kathy told him to hurry up. So he jumped into the car again and we drove off fast. Passing the cave and Angel town we finally made it to Subspace City. "Jerry you go and look for Squirt and me and Rye would wait here for you." said Kathy "And the gym is straight ahead so good luck!" Jerry smiled and nodes and ran to the gym. Jerry finally made it to the gym and kicked down the door "I'M HERE SQUIRT!" Jerry would shout but then saw Squirt vs Gengar. Shocked Jerry looked up and would say "W-w-who are you?" The cloaked man grinned and said "So, someone who doesn't know about us...well..." The cloaked man took off his his cloak and revealed himself "I'M PART OF TEAM CHAOS AND OUR OBJECTIVE IS TAKE OVER THE KEERO REGION AND THEN MORE!! I AM ONE OF TEAM CHAOS ELITE AND MY NAME SHALL BE REVEALED IN SOON IN THE FUTURE BUT NOW BATTLE!! GRUNTS! TAKE OUT YOUR POKEMONS AND BATTLE!!!" Jerry would still be in a shock state and thought to himself "I can't just stand and do nothing!" He picked up three pokeballs and threw them into the air "GO ZORUA! CYNDAQUIL ! AND EMONGA!" those three would pop out of their pokeballs and landed on the floor with determination,courage,and bravery. "You wanted a battle...Well your going to get one of the best ones in your life time."
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 2:44 pm

"Silver..." The voice returned. "Turn around... Face your opponent... Only then will your path become clear..." Silver turned around, Pokeball in hand. He knew he would have to battle to prove himself worthy of his gift, so this was not much of a shock to him. But as he prepared to battle, he noticed his opponent. The shadow figure had become a lot more detailed... It too had a Pokeball in its hand. He had a feeling this would happen, who he would battle. But it wouldn't become clear until the battle commenced. He had nothing to lose... He could fight his hardest without regret and restraint. He was prepared to win.

"Battle... Begin!"

Silver threw his Pokeball into the stadium, as did his opponent. The Pokeballs burst open, revealing the Pokemon hidden inside.
"Bulba-Saur!" Cried Silver's Pokemon. It was a Bulbasaur, as he had known.
The opponents Pokemon also cried out. "Saur, saur, Bulba-saur!" It was also a Bulbasaur, though there was something different. This Bulbasaur was a darker purple-ish colour, and the cry was distorted. As Silver had anticipated, he would have to battle himself... He would have to battle his shadow.

The two Pokemon faced each other in the middle of the stadium. Neither Pokemon made a move. This standoff could be broken at any moment. It was apparent that his opponent was waiting for him to make his first move...

"Bulbasaur, Tackle!" Silver yelled out. His Bulbasaur charged at the opponent. The Shadow Bulbasaur stood still, waiting for Silver's to get close. As Silver's Bulbasaur approached, the Shadow one called out some vines from its body, and grabbed Bulbasaur, tossing it away. Silver knew all of Bulbasaur's attacks, but hadn't anticipated a maneuver like that.
"Razor Leaf!" Bulbasaur shot out a bunch of sharp leaves, directed towards the opponent. The Shadow Bulbasaur used the vines it had withdrawn to smash the leaves away. It then began to charge at Bulbasaur with a Tackle attack.
"Dodge it!" Called out Silver. Unfortunately, the Shadow Bulbasaur was too fast for Bulbasaur, and the blow connected, injuring Bulbasaur.
"Bulbasaur!" Yelled Silver. Bulbasaur groggily stood up, injured, but still able to fight. The Shadow Bulbasaur continuously pounded into Bulbasaur with Tackle, giving Bulbasaur no room to counter.
Silver paused, thinking of a way to get Bulbasaur out of there.
"Bulbasaur, Vine Whip on its legs!" Silver commanded. "Saur!" Cried Bulbasaur as it mustered out that attack. It successfully connected, and tripped the Shadow Bulbasaur.
"Tackle!" Bulbasaur charged at the Shadow Bulbasaur once again, and like before, the Shadow Bulbasaur grabbed Bulbasaur and prepared to toss it.
"Razor Leaf, quickly!" Bulbasaur shot out a bunch of leaves while in Shadow Bulbasaur's grasp. It was the perfect angle to ensure that the leaves connected. The Shadow Bulbasaur reeled in pain as it is hit with a plethora of leaves, dropping Bulbasaur back onto its feet.
"Tackle again!" With all of its strength, Bulbasaur Tackled the Shadow Bulbasaur. The impact caused it to be thrown to the other side of the stadium. It tried to stand up, but it couldn't. It fell down, defeated.

The shadows of the opponent and his Pokemon began to fade, as did the room. Silver's vision started to waver, and he started to feel weak. "Looks like we were right about you... Your future is ahead of you... Do not disappoint..." The voice came back into Silver's head and started to fade, just as his vision had. Silver fell to the ground, his mind plunging into darkness again, as it had before...

Silver awoke once again, but this time, he was in the middle of a field. Nothing and nobody were around, but it was the first time in a while that he was able to feel the warmth of the sun, and the cooling sensation of the wind. He did not know what had happened, and he did not know what to make of his situation now... All he knew was that his future was ahead of him... Silver noticed that on the ground a few feet away from him was a Pokeball, and a strange device. He picked up the Pokeball, and immediately he knew... It was his new friend Bulbasaur... He decided to take the device with him. He did not know what it was for, but it wouldn't have been there if he wasn't meant to receive it. It was time to begin his journey... He started off in a random direction... Not knowing what this land had to offer... Not knowing why he was sent here... The only thing that was real was the wind... And he followed it, hoping it would give him the answers he so desperately needs...

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Thu 25 Nov 2010, 3:15 pm

"we are almost there, rocky!" sia dblake, seeing a big city a little bit away
"mighty...mighty..mighty!" siad rocky as he ran
"Ok, thanks rocky, retunr" said blake and called back his rocky
"Hmmm... i don't see anything here... well.. squirt maybe sended it to the wrong Person.. anyways.. hey! a gym! lets go!" said blake and rushed to the gym
"Ah.. the ground gym... lets go-" said blake, but was pushed back by a shady charcter
"Get back, kid, you little peace of usless junk!" said the character
"Shut up! we will settle this with a battle!" said blake taking out a pokeball
"Ok, prepare to die with your pokemon.... HASHAHHAAHAHAH" said the shady character and then took off his cape
"TEAM CHAOS WILL KILL YOU!" said him seding out his alakazam
"Go... Marshtomp!" said blake
"MARSH!" said marshtomp
"Go, alakazam, PSYCIC!" said the team chaos grunt
"marsh...... TOMP!" said marshtomp countering the psycic with watergun without the trainers orders.
"hehehe.. just what i planned..." said the chaos grunt
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next