The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 05 Dec 2010, 2:10 pm

"What...happened?" Jerry got up and looked at Squirt,who was about to battle Shaymin. Jerry opened his bag and all the Shaymin got out but one. "Come out little guy, you have to go with your family" Jerry said. The Shaymin would just stay in the bag. Emonga would go in the bag trying to pull out Shaymin but it still didn't wanted to leave the bag. Just then, the shaymin came out of the bag and went on top of my head. "So I guess, you wanna be with me...?" said Jerry confused. Shaymin nodes and jumps down on the grass to see the battle between Squirt and the other Shaymin.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 05 Dec 2010, 2:29 pm

"I choose you! Skor!" commanded Squirt as he prepared to battle Shaymin.
Shaymin showed it was ready by uttering a battle cry! "SHAY!" Squirt decided to call his first attack,
"Skor nice and Simple, use Aerial Ace!" Skor flew up into the air, the preformed a Loop de loop and clashed into the Shaymin. The Shaymin obviously felt pain but refused to show it it then used a Energy Ball that hit Skor in the face. Skor then collapsed to the ground with pain. "Urg... Skor return," commanded Squirt, "Go Mijumaru!" Mijumaru appeared on the battle field. "Use Ice Beam!" commanded Squirt, The Ice beam it and then froze the Shaymin. "Now's the time!" he said out loud, "Go Pokeball!" Squirt threw a Pokeball right at the frozen Shaymin....

"Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle..."
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 2:33 pm

"Ack..." Rye moaned in agony as Chewy took down Starly.He reached for his PokeBall,and time seemed to stop..he heard a wobble and then a ding..before his eyes shut and Rye caught a glimpse of a Trainer riding on a Tropius,the Pokemon Shaymin,and a Pokemon that looked a bit like Shaymin except it could fly..Rye then saw the Grass Tower collapse..it had some sort of connection to him..but what?
Rye awoke with a PokeBall at hand and Chewy nudging at him worringly.
"Chiko!"Rose glanced at Chewy worringly and then at Rye.Rye opened his eyes wearily to see Chewy and Rose observing him with worried looks.
"Did..we..catch..Starly?" Rye asked,standing up and rubbing his head.'Mental Note: Nightmares cause Migrains...' Rye thought,gripping the PokeBall that he just seemed to notice.
"We...did." Rye realized and yawned.He stood and smiled brightly at the sun setting on the horizon.
Rye then decided to name it Ace,because well,he always wanted to have a Starly named Ace that would soon be a Staraptor named Ace.Rye sighed,and continued on Route 503,hoping to discover the many mysteries enraveled around the Shaymin and his Nightmares..
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

"Welcome to the Pokemon Market! We Do the best for Trainers And Pokemon!" Two women apeard in front of blake welcoming him to the mart
"Thanks!" said blake, looking at the beuitifull girls... with there pretty, brown hair and the sweet uniform an- Oh.. On with the story
"Would you like something? Yooteri CUpcakes? Wobbofet treats? sazandora night lights?" said one of the girls
"ill take the wobbofet treats" said blake
"Nuuuu!" said numel, very happy
"Ok, that'll be 75$" said the lady
"Ok, ill get the mon- oh... right, the poke bank!" blake called the pokebak and got 75 pokedollors
"here you go! have a nice day!" said the ladies with beutifull hair
"Thank you.... ladies!" said blake as he quickly left the shop
"wut?" said the two ladies
"well, thats all in devil to- hey, whats that?" blake spoted a conversastion beetween 2 men from nightmare town
"you know dude, that theres a lengend that a gohst haunts nightmare city!" said the man
"And that theres a being in dream town that protects its people from nightmares.." siad the other man
"Hm.." said blake, as he exited devil town
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 05 Dec 2010, 3:17 pm

Shaymin saw how battling can be fun so he looked at me with a grinned and nodes. Jerry was surprised and thought he didn't want to battle so Jerry nodes also and starts backing up. Jerry was about to pick up a pokeball but Emonga jumped onto the battle field. "Do you really wanna do this Emonga?" said Jerry. Emonga nodes and turns back to the direction of Shaymin. "Okay! Emonga use thunderbolt on Shaymin!" Emonga flew up in the air and charged up a thunderbolt and released it onto shaymin. Shaymin dodge the thunderbolt and used Energy ball on Emonga which hit him but didn't do that much damage. Emonga tried to stay focus. "Now Emonga use thunderbolt again!". "GAGA!" shouted Emonga and flew towards Shaymin charging up a thunderbolt and releasing it to him. Shaymin dodged once again but landed on a patch of Gracidea flower and turned Sky form. Shaymin flew near Emonga used Seed Flare. The Seed flare hurt Emonga greatly but was still able to battle. "Emonga....USE THUNDER NOW!" Emonga shouted and a dark cloud formed and a thunder struck Shaymin,which hurt it greatly. Shaymin was able still able to battle. "Now Emonga fly towards Shaymin!" Emonga flew quickly towards Shaymin. Shaymin released a Energy ball towards Emonga. "Now Emonga dodge and use thunderbolt!" Emonga dodge the energy ball and struck Shaymin with a thunderbolt. Shaymin now fainted and Jerry picked up a empty pokeball and threw at Shaymin.

"Wiggle...wiggle...wiggle...DING!"sounded the pokeball.
"Shaymin added to the pokedex!" said the PokeDex. Jerry jumped into the air with Emonga and shouted " I CAUGHT SHAYMIN!" and Emonga shouted "GAGA!". Jerry turned to Squirt and asked him "Hey Squirt, um can you do me a favor..? Is it ok if you drop me off in route 510?" Jerry stood there waiting for a reply from Squirt.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 05 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

"DING!"

Squirt had just caught his Shaymin, then he replied to Jerry, "Yeah sure. Now Climb aboard Tropious everyone." As Squirt, Jerry and their Pokemon climbed aboard Tropious they waved goodbye to all of the Shaymin.

~While Squirt and Jerry Are Heading To Route 510~

"Master, the subject now knows the information nesacerry for a turning. Where shall we go now."

"We will meet him soon... Very soon indeed"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 05 Dec 2010, 3:57 pm

"So Squirt, what region do you come from? asked Jerry. "I'm from Johto" said Jerry. "Parents divorce etc etc." Jerry would relax against Tropouis's leaf and looked up seeing all the different pokemon flying. "Wow...I never knew a region can be full of different pokemons!" said Jerry. "But what I've been wondering is what is Team Chaos's ambition....their goal..." Well enough of my jabbering, I wanna know more about you." said Jerry.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:01 pm

"Cant read my, cant read my, no he cant read my.. POKAFACE!" blake was singing along to lady gaga songs all the way to chaotic city
"Nu nu mel! nu nu mel! nu nu nu nu nu nuuuuuumel!" it looks like numel was singing too
"Hey! Theres some wierd people on a tropius! HEY WIERD PEOPLE!" shouted blake to the trainers on the tropius
"HEY STRANGER!" they both shouted
"WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK SO WIERD TODAY. i mean, they wear shorts and other stuff..?" said blake as he was walking
"Hey trainer wan-" a trainer came next to blake
"FINNALY! A BATTLE!" said blake as he threw out volcano
"Nu! nu!" said volcano
"ha, lets go, skarmory!" said the trainer

Last edited by TrainerBlake101 on Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:14 pm

"Well, I'm from Windwave town, it's in this region you see. I don't really have a family because...welll.... OH LOOK WE'RE HERE." Said Squirt as he noticed tropious landing. "Well Jerry nice meeting ya' again. Bye." Squirt zoomed off towards Chaotic City. He realised he didn't really like talking about his family. Suddendly that thought was put at the back of his mind as he saw a Pokemon Ranch, and it had a for sale sign!? Squirt thought to himself, "Well I have already got 5 Pokemon and I do intend to catch alot more..." Squirt then walked up to the sales Manager and then said, "Hey I'm interested in this Ranch, how much?" the manager smirked and then replied, "Free, you just have to beat the previous owner in a Pokemon Battle, and then you get it and all of the staff here work for you and keep your Pokemon healthy while you are gone." Squirt accepted and was lead to the previous owner. "So I here ya'll want to buy my ranch?" he said, Squirt replied with a nod, "Well ya'll gotta beat me in a one on one battle. Go Rapidash!" The famrer threw a Pokeball into the air and a Rapidash appeared infront of him. "Go Mijumaru!" called Squirt. "Let's make this quick." Squirt decided to open up by having Mijumaru preform a Water Pulse, Mijumaru threw a pulse of water towards the Rapidash and that struck it in the legs... The rapidash collapsed to the floor. "Ra-Peee-Dash! Use Flaemthrower!" commanded it's trainer.
"Mijumaru! Dodge and then use Shell Blade!" the Mijumaru jumped into the air, dodging the flamethrower, then approaced Rapidash and Sliced it with it's shell. The rapidash had fainted. After half an hour the previous owner had signed over his ranch to Squirt. After the owner left. Squirt decided to Leave his tropious in the Ranch. Squirt then called all of his Pokemon to say good bye to Mango. The Suddenly, Shaymin ran to Mango and didn't want it to leave. Squirt understood completly, "You want to stay with your friend don't you Shaymin?" Shaymin nodded in agreement and after leaving his Pokemon behind at the ranch, Squirt continued onwards to Chaotic City
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 7:27 pm

Zane noticed Ed was having a great time. He was like an older brother to Mac. Mac loved him...."No!!! I...won't..." He fought the urge to pass out. He didn't want to sleep yet. "Help..." Melanie came in as soon as Ed left. Melanie's Munna woke Zane up. He was asleep for seconds but saw the most horrifying vision. Mac was hurt, dying, even in the scene. And off to the side was Ed, standing in horror as Melanie and Tara laid on the ground. Zane realized this was the future...his future. In the vision was a burning horrific scene, that's it, a scene. That's all Zane hoped it was. He forgot about it after defeating numerous trainers. "Phone Call! Phone Call!" The Pokedex cried. Zane answered to who the Phone said was Jeremy, Instead a different voice spoke," Aekan. The boy traded you an Aekan. Give it to me..." only then did Zane realize there was a man in front of him speaking those words. "Give me the Pokemon. I have a very good deal of offers for you....Kumasyun. He sent out the small Polar Bear. Zane found it adorable. He gladly handed over the Aekan. "I've claimed what I need..." the man said. "Now...Musharna! Get rid of the illusions!!" The man dissapeared. All of a sudden, the kids were in an abandoned tower. There were Gastly, and Duskull all around. Tara dissapeared. As did Carl. "Wait..." said Mac. "We went to Carl's funeral two years ago!" Zane fell down and the sky faded to black. Hours later Zane got up in a Pokemon Center. "I remember" He said. "Remember what?" Eddy yelled. "Everything." Zane said. "I remember it all. My whole life. Even Mom...." Zane usually never brought up his mother in front of Mac. She died giving birth. Mac got teary-eyed..."I wanna know...about Mom," He said. Zane told him a few things that he remembered, but after twelve years it gets hard. Mac was trying to hold back, he just couldnt he started crying like he couldnt stop. Then, he got angry. Not at Zane, or Melanie, or anyone in particular. He ran into the forest without anything except the words, "You lie Zane! I'll find the real truth!!!" I swear!" And then he stormed off. Still after four days, he never returned. But not until after that did Zane realize his sword was gone. Mac took it when Zane unstrapped the sheathe. Now, a twelve year old boy was alone in the wild with nothing but a sword and six pokemon to protect him.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 06 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

The match continued, as both trainers where down to the last pokemon....
"Go, Volcano! Do your best!" said blake, throwing out a magma ball
"Nu!" Volcano, the numel was sent out of the ball
"Come on, Torkoal!" said the trainer, throwing out a magma ball, too!
"Toooooooor!" said the pokemon
"hmmm?" said blake, taking out his pokedex and scanning the pokemon
Pokedex: Torcoal, the coal pokemon. It burns coal inside its shell for energy. It blows out black soot if it is endangered.
"Thats awesome!" said blake cloasing his pokedex
"And its gonna win this fight, Go, curse!" said the trainer
"Tor......" said the pokemon
"Numel, Lets go with lava Plume!" sadi blake
"Nu.....MEEEEEEL!" said volcano
"Now, BODY SLAM!"" said the trainer
"TORKOAL!" said torkoal
"Nu...." said volcano
"Use lava plume volcano t finish it off!" said blake
"Use lava plume too, torkoal!" said the trainer
"Nuu........ tor..... MELLLLLLLL! KOAAAAL!" shouted the too pokemon, and a big explosion was made due to the strong lava plume
"return, volcano.. you did great!" said blake
"You too, torkoal" siad the trainer
"Well, i guess its a tie then.." said blake.
"Yeah, the names drew!" said the trainer, now known as drew
"Oh, so drew, your torkoal is pretty awesome!" said blake
"Yeah... I cought it right here in the abandon mine!" said drew
"Cool! I wanna catch one!" said blake
"Then follow me!" said drew as he began to run
(((((Hmmm.... A abandon mine? Wonder why it was abandon...)))))
"Here it is!" said drew
"Wow!" said blake, looking at the huge mine
"This place was abandon because one day, when everyone was working, a Big rock fell on the ground. The workers heard a Scxream of a pokemon frome beneath them, and then, lava started coming form everywhere! Nobody was hurt, but alot of fire type pokemon is found here!" explained drew
"Wow.... Wonder what kind of pokemon that was..." said blake, going into the mine
"Well, Are ya coming drew?" said blake as he was going in deeper
"Uh... yeah!" said drew as he ran behind blake
"watch out! ARG!" drew bmped into blake and they both fell down, making a big sound.
"Hey... do you here something?" asked drew
"Tor! Tor! Tor! Tor! Tor! Tor! Tor!" millions of torkoal where headed for blake and drew
"WHA!?!? " blaked threw out marshtomps pokeball
'Hmph, Come out, Skarmory!" said drew
"Isint steel weak against fire?" asked blake
"Im not planning to fight, Go, Whirlwind!" said drew
"Tor tor tor tor tor tor! tor? tor tor!" All torkoal exept one was tooken by the wind
"All right! Marshtomp, use water gun!" said blake
"TOR!" said the last torkoal
"watch out blake!" shouted drew
"tor tor tor... TOOOR!" the torkoal atacked with a rapid spin
"Marshtomp!" martshtomp was very injurd
"Dont give up marshtomp, use water gun last time!" said blake
"marsh.....TOOOOOOOOMP!" marshtomp unleashed a very strong water gun. as strong as a hydro pump!"
"TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.......koal.." said the torkoal
"Now, go, Great ball!' said blake, throwing out a pokeball
Pokeball: Ding.... ding... ding... ding ding.... ding...
"it's taking long because torkoal are hard to catch. even when weakend
"come on...." said blake
Pokeball" Ding.... Ding.... Ding... Ding
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Mon 06 Dec 2010, 8:03 pm

Zane ran into the woods Eddy and Melanie following. He sprinted to find Mac. Then ahead of him appeared a black flash of lightning then forming a pokemon, a dragon. It then solidified into a full dragon. "The boy...Mac..." It spoke. "Is one of my followers now...." It had a staticky voice of anger. "The boy trusts me....his pokemon are as well my followers." Mac stepped up. His eyes glowed yellow. He now had tattoos all over his body. "Hello, Zaney-boy," He spoke in an odd voice, not his voice.(OOC: Much like Pegasus from the Original Yugioh series)

"So, you have come for a real challenge...Six-on-six. Let the battle begin!" He stepped off of the pokemon's shoulder. "Zane! Use this!" Ed yelled throwing a Pokeball to Zane. Zane threw it out as Mac sent out Denchura. The Pokemon in the ball was Zane's old Pokemon, an Ulgamoth. "Ulgamoth!" he yelled. The battle raged on. With Thunderbolt repeatedly flying at the large bug Pokemon. After Ulgamoth used Fire Dance four times, its Heat Wave got rid of Denchura easily. Mac sent out a Zeburaika. Zane brought out his friend, Grovyle. This battle didn't look good. The type and power advantages were not fair. Zane could sense it...he was going to be defeated by his little brother....

"Grovyle! Energy Ball!" The Grovyle hit Zeburaika many times. One Thunder couldn't get rid of Grovyle. He continued to attack until Zeburaika was no more. "No...." Mac was ruined. His other Pokeballs dissapeared. "Master...I have failed you...." "Raaaaaah!!!!!" The Pokemon yelled. "I AM ZEKROM, RULER OF LIGHTNING!!! TREMBLE AT MY HANDS AS I WIPE YOU OUT SINGLE-HANDEDLY!!!!!!!" Zane was going to fight a Pokemon, one-on-one. Zane knew this Zekrom pokemon was just an illusion. He charged at it. The beast known as Zekrom blasted Zane with a bolt of lightning. Zane lay there...."Mac...please...I love you..."

Mac realized what he said. "Zane....I..I love you, too. And Zekrom, eat some of this!" He ran to Zane's pouch and grabbed a ball. "Waruvile! Sandstorm!!!" Melanie jumped in. "Gyarados, Twister!" A Sand Tornado appeared. Zekrom dissapeared into the sand. But before he was gone he grabbed the sword, Zane's sword. "Finally! My mission is complete!" The Dragon yelled. Mac realized Zekrom just wanted the sword all along. "Zane! Get up...No, don't die on me! I won't let you. Zane, I love you." Mac cried. Zane got up with ease. "Sweet! Let's go. I faked getting hurt to get you back, Mac. Ha! C'mon guys."

Last edited by Beeto604 on Tue 07 Dec 2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 07 Dec 2010, 4:38 pm

"Dour,Hound,Dour,Hound" Panted what seemed like a Pokemon resembling a Hound.Rye knew it was a Houndour,for an odd reason.
"Sel!Snea!" A Pokemon Rye recalled to be Sneasel launched an Icy Wind at Houndour,and to no appeal to Houndour.Rye guessed being attacked by a bitter cold Ice move wasn't the most enjoyable thing during a Snowstorm,even for a Fire Type.
...Wait.How did Rye know there was a Snowstorm?Rye's recalled knowledge didn't really help with trying to find the concept of his nightmare though.
"Hound!" The Pokemon yelped,blasting a Flamethrower and damaging Sneasel ferociously.Sneasel glowed with a red color and was a lit with flames around it randomly.
'A burn..'Rye realized.
Sneasel attempted to stand,but collapsed,and as it did,Rye's Nightmare faded...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rye awoke with a start.He felt hot,very hot..
"Rye..." A voice moaned.It was thick and scratchy,as if it was painful to say a word.
"Dark..Darkrai?"
"Yes..You..have...suf-"Chiko!"Darkrai's voice faded away as Rye awoke from mid-Nightmare hearing the worried cries of his Pokemon..

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 07 Dec 2010, 6:27 pm

OOC:Guess whos back
Drago walked into the gym "wheres the gym leader i would like to challenge them to a battle" A girl walked down i am the gym leader and i acept your chalenge let me warn you im no pushover.
Both Drago and gym leader stood on a grassy field "ok then said the gym leader go Bellosom" Drago smiled a the thoght this was a grass gym "Go heilos now use ember"."Dodge and use razor leaf".The embers pelted the ground as Helios was hit my the razor leaf".Drago thought hard "use quick attack now ".the gym leader lauge " you cant just keep attacking dogde"." I was only getting close enough to fo this Heilios use fire punch" the hit sent bellosom flying "now use ember" bellosom lay on the ground fainted".I was only getting warmed up now for the true test of this battle Go leafeon use Leaf Blade". "Fire punch" said drago both hits landed sending both pokemon skiding back."now SolarBeam ".Drago knew he had to act fast before it hit "pelt it with ember" the ember hit leafeon but then it realeased the solarbeam "block it said drago and try to keep up the ember".Helios was strugiling to hold on when suddenly the ember burst into a flamethrower and struck leafeon."Leafeon is unable ot battle the winner is Helios and Drago.(later on) after a trip to the market drago was looking at his badge his dragons were eating solid food so i decied to start training he left the town toward the next challenge

Last edited by Drago on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Wed 08 Dec 2010, 9:23 am

Blake was able to catch the torkoal, however, AS happend 50 years ago, Lava bursted from the walls. Blake and drew where injured badly. We continue....
"where... Am i?" Blake woke up in a Pokecenter bed.
"Oh. Your awake!" said the nurse
"Marsh! Mighty! Nu! Tor Tor!" said all blakes pokemon
"ha.. hey, wheres drew?" asked blake
"Drew Stone? Ah, he left a while ago!" sadi the nurse
"Hmmm... Drew stone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My names steaven stone. Im the champion of hoenn and my hobby is collecting prescios rocks!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something wrong?" asked the nurse
"Nothing.. Thanks!" said blake as he got dressd and went outside
"Can it be?" said blake looking at the big city
WELCOME TO CHAOTIC CITY! THE CENTER OF KEERO! was wrote above the entrence to chaotic city. The city is huge! Kids and adults whgere everywhere
"Wow.." said blake
"Trainer Blake! Wait! We have a phonecall!' the nurse ran out and called blake
"*In the pokemon center"
"Aha! Blake! Long time no see!" said prof oak, from the Personal Poke Computer
"Yeah! Whats up proffesor?" asked blake
"Blake. Recently, Because of You and other Trainers my reserch is going Very good! As a present, I want to give you this App For the PPC. As you know, the PPC is like a PC, but its olny in keero. You can upgrade it and give it apps. Much like one of those Iphones. So, im granting you acsess to use the Storage system! You can keep your pokemon here!" said proffessor oak
"And, Its mobile too! Heres this card, Insert it into your pokedex and you can switch pokemon from the storage to your party anywhere!" said the nurse
"Cool!" said blake, putting in the card into the pokedex
Bzzz. Bzzz. Compleate! The Storage System App has been instald!
"Thanks for your Help blake. Keep it Up!" said proffesor oak as he hung up
And so.. Blake put 2 pokemon In the STorage system....

To be continued.....
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Wed 08 Dec 2010, 3:47 pm

Zane noticed a large city ahead. Many people were rushing around. Zane noticed a sign that said, "WELCOME TO CHAOTIC CITY! CENTER OF KEERO!" "Cool," said Ed. "Wait!" yelled Melanie. "Eddy! This is where Mom and Grandpa Mark live! I gotta say Hi!" She rushed ahead with Ed. Zane and Mac tried to keep up. They couldn't though. They went to the house of Miss Miles and her father. He was a fortune-teller. He wanted to see Mac. "Boy," He started, "I see it, the Dragon, the White Dragon within you. You are the boy I've been waiting for. The boy...we've been waiting for. You are the Great Dragon's reincarnation. You are Reshiram."
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Wed 08 Dec 2010, 4:12 pm

Squirt walked along route 510 until he came to a forest. "Wow, anoter forest." sighed Squirt. He was getting tierd of forests, as he entered he realised how short this place was, he sighed with thankfull ness when it only took 30 minutes to travel through the forest. He had an interesting battle with a Butterfree, unfortunatly it got away before Squirt had a chance to catch it. "I really wanted a Butterfree," said Squirt to himself. After an hour of walking Squirt eventually arrived at Chaotic City.

"Wow!" said Squirt as he looked around the massive City, he couldn't decide where to visit first. Something drew him towards a little house in the middle of the city, as he entered it he saw a man there talking to someonne on the phone, Squirt overheard, "Yes that Fortune teller is always making stuff up, no-one could be a Reshiram... we should go and get him arrested, we have had 50 people today claiming they are Reshiram." Squirt laughed at that thought and then the man looked towards him, "Pick a color.... Red or Blue!" Squirt hesitated and went to say Blue, but instead was drawn to say, "Red!" Suddenly the room Swirled in a red light and he was drawn into darkness...

OOC: Beeto read it all D:<
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Wed 08 Dec 2010, 4:28 pm

"Well, chaotic, huh? Looks like this city is never alseep" said blake, walking in the city
"HOUNDOOR!" a pokemon ran up to blake and tackled blake
"waaaaah?" blake was shocked
"Houndoor! Houndoor!~" the pokemon got up and ran away
"That was.. wierd.." said blake as he walked away
"Did you here? Some kid just took the red ticket? How? He passed some kind of Pokemon test! I wanted to get the blue ticket, but i didint pass.." to men where talking about some kind of tickets
"Tickets, all i here in keero is tickets! TO WHAT?!? to a bus or something?" blake asked himself, as he went to take a look to the place where the test where held
"Welcome, young one" said a old person
"Uh... Hi?" replied blake
"I see, you wish to take the test?" asked the old man
"Yes. I guess i can..." said blake, ready to answer all the questions
"Lets start. The first water type pokemon is?" asked the old man
"Squirtle!" said blake
"Correct. Thats the olny question... now, you need to beat, THIS!" the old man threw out a pokeball. A infernape was in it
"INFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNAPE!~" cried the pokemon
"Wah!" Blake looked into his belt. He had olny 2 pokemon.
"Come on out, rocky!" blake threw out a pokeball
"Mighty!" said rocky
"Rocky, use Headbutt!" said blake
"Rocky!" mightyana atacked the infernape
"Infernape?" the hedbutt didint do much to the strong pokemon
"CLOSE COMBAT!" said the old man
"infer.. NAPE NAPE NAPE NAPE!" the pokemon atacked
"Mightyana!" cired rocky
"Urg.. thsi si harden the i tought"...
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 6 Empty A firey battle

Post by 0725connor Wed 08 Dec 2010, 5:48 pm

I was heading to angel town but 1st i had to go through a forest i set off on my way.
As i started walking through the forest i saw a kid with a frown on his face i asked what was wrong he said some guy took his pokemon when he beat him he said it was only his 1st day being a trainer so i agreed to help him stop this theifso we looked and looked but we couldnt find anyone and then i thought to myself venonats radar so i sent him out and told him to lead us to anyone else in the forest.
We started running towards a shady man.
I sent out cyndaquil and told him to ember ember hit the man and he jumped in a small river after he got out i asked him for a battle if i win i get that kids pokemon for him.
We started he sent out a bronzor so i thought easy i have type advantage and i sent out cyndaquil and told him to use ember the attack hit bronzor but it looked likeit didnt do much the man laughed and made fun of my attack i grunted and shouted out for cyndaquil to use ember again nothin was hitting so finally the man told bronzor to use psychic it threw cyndaquil into a tree i asked cyndaquil to try for me just at that moment my cyndaquil started glowing i gasped its evolving i said to myself i watch to see what happens i take out my pokedex and it tell me about this pokemon its called quilava awesome so then i look at his attacks and i tell quilava to use flame wheel he does it hits bronzor and bronzor faints the shady man was in shock then he tried to run and i ran after him and tackled him then he gave he boy back his pokemon.
Then the man ran off i asked the boy what kindve pokemon does he own he sends it out
its chatot cool well il be on my way now i say to the boy and it looks like angel towns right around the corner.
0725connor
0725connor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Thu 09 Dec 2010, 4:23 pm

A Police Officer ran in and grabbed the old man. "Waaah!!! Unhand me!" The man yelled. "You're crazy! No one could be a frikkin' Pokemon, you are crazy!" The Cop shouted. Mac couldn't believe it. He thought he had a use and wasn't useless. He was building inside. He burst out. He seemed to glow, but that was just Zane's mind. He grabbed the cop and threw him to the ground. He took the man and tossed him out the window. The seer was thankful. "Now, boy, Take this. It was a white emerald necklace. Mac took it. "Zane, Red or blue?" He held out a ticker. Zane said, "Red," and then the team left for the gym.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 10 Dec 2010, 9:33 am

"Return, Rocky, you did great!" said blake, calling back rocky
"Ha. And your the trainer im hearing about that much? the old man laughed
"What?" asked blake
"Huh, you don't know?" asked the old man
"About...?" said blake
"Ahh, I litsen to people's travels and battles every day. Alot of them involved you. Like the kid with aa magikarp that got beaten by you, Kathy, You met sandra, you fighted chaos grunts, witha pack of other trainers..." said the old man
"And this is what i get? I battle that im gonna win?!?" asked the old man
"NO!" shouted blake
"GO, MARSHTOMP!" said blake throwing out his pokeball
"Use Earthquake!" said blake
"Wha?" said the old man
"INFER INFER INFER INFER!" infernape was shaking alot, it looked like it was badly hurst
"come on infernape.." said the old man
"FINISH WITH WATER GUN!" shouted blake
"MARSHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP" marshtomp fierd a powerfull water gun
"INFERRRRRRRRRRR.....nape" the infernape fainted
"Ahh... So this is the power of Blake Higurashi....."

*After the battle, the two sat down for tea*
"Mmmm... this is good!" Said blake
"Rocky! Marshto!" said the two pokemon
"i know, my wife is a good cook! Anyways, young blake, Have you Found a wild houndoor around the city?" said the old mam
"Yes. I did" said blake
"Ok. Heres what i wnat you to do. Catch that houndoor!" said the old man
"what?" asked blake
"That houndoor has being terorizing chaotic! its running to all the stores and steeling merhcendise! You need to stop it! Get it and ill get you something" said the old man

*OUTSIDE...*

"Where can that houndo-" said blake
"OH MY!" cried a women
"Houndoor! HOUND!" the houndoor stole a womens dress
"Wow, oh, right, GET BACK HERE!" blake started chasing the houndoor
"Hound?" the houndoor stopped and jumped on blake
"Wah!" blake fell on the ground
"Houndoor!" the pokemon looked like it was happy to see blake
"Ok, get off dude, time to catch you!" said blake
'Houndoor!" the oundoor didin't even want to fight. It was running around blake
"stop, uhhhh my head hurts..." said blake, holding a pokeball n his hand
"Houndoor!" THE HOUNDOOR.... stopped again.
"Well, Go pokeball!"
Pokeball: Wiggle, Wiggle, DING!
"That was easy..." said blake, as his pokedex was shacking
"Huh?" said blake
Pokedex: Houndour ,To corner prey, they check each other's location using barks that only they can understand.
"Awesome!~I got houndoor!" said blake
"GET BACK HERE YOUNG MAN!" yelled the old man
"The things i do..." said blake
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by rokakiss Sat 11 Dec 2010, 9:20 am

1.)roka
2.)pokabu
3.)Roka is a hyper 11 year old.he cares about pokemon and wants to be a pokemon doctor when he grows up!
4.)Of course
5.)kibago

Request Denied. Sorry Very Happy
rokakiss
rokakiss
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 11 Dec 2010, 2:24 pm

"Rose?" Rye awoke suddenly,adjusting his eyes to the dim light of Twilight.It was still late..A Pokemon hopped by,muttering in agony-"Co,Pine,Co,Pine"
The Pokemon hopped far off,and Rye noticed a small explosion.Confused,Rye grabbed his Pokeballs and Backpack and rushed away.
Rye soon became disoriented in the darkness before out of the corner of his eyes he noticed another explosion.He followed the star that he had seen the explosion under and soon approached a land with ashes and then realized he was not in a forest before..
"Pineco,Explosion,go!"Another Pokemon,Rye now knew as Pineco exploded again.
Rye,furious with the Trainer at damaging his Pokemon purposely asked of the name.
"Heh..Rye,Rye,Rye.Can't believe you dont recognize your own father.I knew sending out Explosion Flares would help me find you."
Rye shook his head angrily.How could this person claim to be his father?His father died awhile back after facing-wait-facing..Darkrai..
"Darkrai aloud me to appear in Nightmare form.When you awake,you shall be in Emerald Forest.I want you to capture a Pineco,and explode it."
Rye shook his head again,realizing he could not speak in this terrible Nightmare.
"Not going to explode some Pineco,eh?Guess you dont want to save Sneasel.."
Rye perked at the name,'Sneasel'.
"Remember Rye?I was a top Dark Trainer?With Sneasel,Spiritomb,and Sableye?And I died attempting to complete my Dark Team..by catching Darkrai.Now,Sneasel suffers from Darkrai's Nightmares..unless you save him.If you dont well,Houndour will get to him first."
Rye wanted to scream,but he was unusually interested in this.His father knew everything.All the connections between him and Sneasel,and possibly,his connection with the Shaymin!
" I know your wondering about the Shaymin..well..let's just say Darkrai has a few tasks you must perform before coming to his approval.1.Capturing the elusive Shaymin and pleasing the Two Proffessors.2. Saving Sneasel from eternal pain and suffering. And 3. Proving yourself to be worthy enough to catch atleast one other Pokemon.Good Luck,son.Your going to need it." The image dissappeared and Darkrai re-appeared with an un-readable expression.
"Rye..complete.."
Rye suddenly regained the ability to talk and both Darkrai and Rye spoke simultaneously,"The Tasks." The dream faded and Rye awoke,as promised in a forest in the day time.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:08 pm

Zane entered the gym with courage. He saw the leader defeat another trainer. Marty looked tough. "Hey, Marty. I-I wanna battle! Let's go!" Zane shouted. Marty accepted the challenge. He sent out his signature Pokemon, Houndoom. Zane sent out an old pokemon he thought he was ready for, his Zeburaika. The Houndoom was using things like Shadow Ball and Flamethrower. After about ten minutes, Zane had three pokemon left. Marty had all four. Zane's Megoruco was using Rock Tomb nonstop. It wasn't enough. Zane knew he would lose.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:47 pm

Squirt awoke in a dark space. Before he had the chance to speak the man from before appeared infront of him with a red flash. Without saying a word he picked up a Red Ticket from the floor then motioned Squirt to call out his Pokemon. Squirt did without thinking. "Go Mijumaru!" he said as he called the Oshawott out. Mijumaru appeared, and pulled his Shell, the Man then threw a Pokeball into the air, there appeared an Emboar. The man moved his hands and the emboar launced a Flame Burst towards Mijumaru, Squirt sprung into action, "Mijumaru! Dodge and use Shell Blade!" Miju jumed above the Flare Blast and then Sliced the Emboar with his Shell. It cried out in Pain as Mijumaru then Used Aqua Jet to get close and then Sliced it again with Shell Blade. The Emboar fainted to the ground. Then the old man's Ticket spereated into 3 tickets.

"Wah!" Squirt said as he woke up on the streets of Chaotic City. "What happend?" he said to himself. Squirt jumped as he remembered and then went running tot he old man's house. It was gone. Then he felt something rumbling inside of his Backpack. When Squirt checked there were 3 tickets lying there. They read. "Red Ticket." "Blue Ticket." and "Space Center Ticket."
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next