The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 28 Nov 2010, 9:34 am

"Wow, The gym leader is strong!" said blake, walking to challenge the gym
"Blake! Hey! Your here to challnge the gym?" said squirt
"Yeah, wanna get my second gym badge" said blake
"Well then heres some advice, to beat this dude, atack him with fire and ground" said squirt
"Trainer Blake, please come to the arena" said the announcer of the gym battle
"Well, this is it... wish me luck" said blake, entering the arena
"Cya!" said squirt
"Well, if it isn't Blake" said the gym leader
"No... it can't be... METALIC?!" said blake, shocked as ever
"HAHA! indeed it is. Now, battle me! Unless your a cry baby like before!" said metalic
"Urrg... Go! Numel!" said blake, throwing out a magma ball
"Go, Gigear!" said metalic, thowing out a pokeball
"Numla, Lava plume!" said blake
"Protect!" said metalic
"gigiigigigigiGEAR" said the pokemon making a shield
"Numel, dig!" said blake
"brace yourself!" said metalic
"nuuuu....MEL!" said volcano
"Take the hit! and use explosion!" sid metalic
"NUUUUUUUUUUUU! GIGIGIGIGI!" said the two pokemon fainted
"Return numel..." said blake, calling in numel
"hmph..." said metalic
"Come out, rocky!" said blake
"Fortress, Go!" said metalic
"Rocky, fire fang, GO!" said blake
"mighty....ANA?" said rocky, atacking the foretress
"protect! and then use Bug Buzz!" said metalic, pointing at rocky
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRESS!" said the pokemon
"Mightyana!" cried migthyana
"rocky! rush there and fire fang!" said blake
"Mighty ANA!" said rocky, atacking with a jaw full of filames
"FOOOOOOOOOOOORTESS!" siad the pokemon
"Hmph, so your good, whatever, FINISH THIS WITH BUG BUZZ!" said metalic
"ROCKY! DODGE AND FINISH IT WITH CRUNCH!" said blake
"mighty...mighty...mighty ANA!" said rocky, rushing to fortress
"WHAT!?! HOW!?" Asked metalic
"im a good person, unlike YOU! now, DO IT ROCKY!" said blake
"for...tre....sssss......" The fortress fainted
"Darn it, prepare to meet my strongest pokemon!" said metalic
"Go, larion!" As metalic threw out his last pokeball, blake knew whats going to happen
"LARIO!" said the larion
"That was the aron who laughed at me with you... rocky, Crunch" said blake
"Larion, earthquake!" said metalic
"MIGHTYMIGHTY....ana..." rocky fainted
"It's over! we won!" said metalic
"Not yet... don't let your gaurd down, marshtomp!" said blake, throwing out his last pokeball
"MAAAAAAAAAAAAARSH!" said marshtomp
"Larion, get your head ready!" said metalic
"Ha, useless! Go marshtomp, earthquake!" sai dblake
"lari...." said larion, hardy hurted
"What?" said blake, thinking it would be super effective
"Now, SKULL BASH!" said metalic
"LAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOON!" said larion
"MARSH!" marshtomp fell on the floor
"Marshtomp, surf, please! you can do it!" said blake
"marsh....TOOOOOOOOOMP" marshtomp got up and used a surf atack
"LARION!" cried the pokemon
"Now marshtomp finish it off with earthquake!" said blake
"LA....rion" said the larion as it fainted
"Yeah! we did it marshtomp!" said blake and ran up to marshtomp
"Well... what can i say.. i had you wrong, Your...awesome" said metalic, recalling his larion
"Your good too, metalic" said blake, as they shaked hands
"Blake, heres the Iron badge! it boosts the poke defence!" said metalic
"Awesome! i got the iron badge" said blake
"Marshtamp!" said marshtomp
"Blake, one day i would like to rebattle you, but for your next move, go to chaotic city. I hear a meteor fell in the nearest lake" said metalic
"Ok!" said blake
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 28 Nov 2010, 10:08 am

The team walked over to the ticket booth and got a ticket for Chaotic City for each of them. They didnt have enough money so Zane had to dip into his prize money. They left the ticket shop. A Thug came with a gun and tried to steal the tickets. Zane pulled out his sword and slashed the thug's arm. He ran off. The gang noticed the Chaotic City ship leaving. They were too late. They would have to wait 2 days for the next ship.

OOC: It wouldve been longer, announcing my pokemon levels and movesets, but my internet shut down and i had to start over but didnt want to type as much.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 5 Empty Re:pokemon chaos

Post by 0725connor Mon 29 Nov 2010, 6:27 pm

Well its time to head off to the next town which is i say as i look at my map angel town.
I figure i mise well look around the route for a new pokemon cause i dont know how many pokemmon il need for the next gym.
So as im walking on the route i see a small group of travelers they look around my age so i walk up to them and say hi.
They look at me with a smirk on there faces.
One of them pushes me and they tell me to give them my pokemon.
I refuse and they ask me for a battle to have them.
I reply yes and we begin.
They say a double battle.
And they send out a stunky and a murkrow.
I send out my cyndaquil and venonat.
We begin they start with a poison gas from stunky and a dark pulse from murkrow i tell venonat to gaurd cyndaquil from the poison so he does blowing it away then i tell cyndaquil to dodge dark pulse and use swift and then i tell venonat to use sleep powder.
they get hit by both atks and now there asleep so i tell cyndaquil to ember stunky and venonat to headbutt murkrow.
And there both k.od I think to myself wow these are the most pathetic robbers ever.
Then i walk off to seek for a pokemon as im walking i see a tree so i take the honey in my bag and slather it on the tree.
Then outve nowhere a pokemon jumps down and eats some honey.
What is it i think to myslef i take out my pokedex and it describes its an aipom i think perfect il catch him.
I send out venonat and tell him to use sleep powder.
Aipom falls outve the tree asleep then i throw a pokeball so i dnt have to hurt aipom to catch it.
The poke ball wiggles and wiggles and im waiting and it dings so i do ashes pose and say i caught a pokemon.
Now on my way to angel town.
0725connor
0725connor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Mon 29 Nov 2010, 7:21 pm

"Huh...? Whats this newspaper doing on me?" Jerry would get up and look at his PokeDex to see what time it is. "WHAT!? 6:30 PM ALREADY!? I OVER SLEPT! I HOPE THE GYM IS STILL OPEN!" Jerry jumped off the bench and dashed towards the SeaSide gym. Jerry knocked on the gym's door "Hello? Anyon--" All of the sudden the doors open and Metalic comes out. "So you've come here for a gym battle aren't you?" said Metalic. Jerry nodes and says "Let the battle begin" Jerry grinned. Metalic laughed a little and said "Right this way." Jerry walked into the gym and saw the battlefield. He was amazed that he bumped into a pole. "Come on little dude let the battle begin!" shouted Metalic. Jerry walked to his side and the Ref raised both flag and said "Jerry from the Johto region has challenge the SeaSide gym leader Metalic!The rules are its a 3 vs 3 battle. Let the battle commence!" The ref lowered both flags. Metalic picked up a PokeBall in the air and Gigear came out "GiGi" said Gigear. "GiGear?" Jerry said and took out his pokeDex. The Dex said " GiGear the gear pokemon. Type: Steel. Region: Isshu" I picked up one of my Pokeball and threw it in the air calling out "GO CYNDAQUIL!" and cyndaquil came out of the ball and landed on the battlefield. Metalic shouted "Gigear use Zap cannon!!" Gigear dashed and charged up electricity and a huge beam of it came out Gigear. "Cynda! dodge it quick!" shouted Jerry and Cynda jumped into the air quickly before the Zap Cannon hit him. Metalic grinned and shouted "Now Gigear use Lock-on and use thundershock!" GiGear locked on Cynda and thunder came out of and hit Cyndaquil directly which made Cyndaquil fall back down to the ground. "Dont give up Cyndaquil! Use flamethrower on GiGear" shouted Jerry and Cyndaquil charged up a ball of fire and released the flamethrower which GiGear easily dodged. "Now use thundershock once more!" After dodging Cyndaquil's flamethrower it released another thundershock and it was going towards Cyndaquil. "Cyndaquil! jump in the air and use flamethrower!!" Cynda dodged the thudershock and charged up a huge ball of flames and released a HUGE flamethrower and hits GiGear directly. GiGear was now weakened "Now Cyndaquil! Use tackle" Cyndaquil would still be in the air and went directly into towards GiGear with a tackle which GiGear dodge. "Now GiGear use thunderbolt!" shouted Metalic and GiGear also shouted and before releasing the thunderbolt Jerry shouted "Use Ember now Cyndaquil!" little pieces of flames came out of Cyndaquil which kept hitting GiGear which made it faint. Metalic returned GiGear and the Ref said "GiGear is no longer able to battle the winner goes to Cyndaquil!" Jerry jumped in the air hearing the victory and so did Cyndaquil. All of the sudden, Cyndaquil started to glow. Everybody was shocked and Cyndaquil slowly transformed into Quilava. Jerry smiled and said "Well your Quilava now" The Ref raised up his flags and shouted "Time for round 2!" Metalic took out Forretress. "Quilava use Flamethrower!" Quilava started dashing but instead of doing flamethrower it turned into a wheel and used flame wheel!"Wow! He knows flame wheel now!" Jerry shouted out of happiness. Quilava will spin spin and spin and finally made it to Forretress "NOW USE PROTECT" shouted Metalic. Forretress would hide in its shell and Quilava collide with it but did nothing since its protected. "Now use Explosion!" Forretress shined brightly and blew up making his own pokemon faint and also made Quilava faint. "Return!" both of us shouted. Jerry looked at Metalic and shouted "That was a cheap move wasn't it?" Metalic grinned and said "Hey I'm gym leader and its my gym and my rules." the score was 2-1. "Now go Pokeball!" The pokemon that came out was no other than Lairon. Jerry smiled and threw his PokeBall in the air and shouted "Go!" and Emonga came out. "Wow thats little thing going to do against my Lairon?" shouted Metalic. Jerry smiled and said "Beat your Lairon" Metalic grinned and said one more thing before the battle "Hmm I like your attitude, kid" The battle began. "Emonga! use Hidden power!" Emonga flew fast and the hidden power was fire. "Now combine it with Wild bolt!" Emonga would be cover with fire and electricity and aimed directly for Lairon's head which worked. Lairon holding onto it with its strong armor,Metalic shouts "Use Hyper beam!" Lairon charges up a beam of light and released the Hyper beam directly on Emonga which makes Emonga faint but makes Lairon open since he needs to charge up again. "Your my last hope" whispered Jerry. Jerry threw the Pokeball in the air and Zorua came out. "Now Zorua use shadow ball on Lairon!" Zorua dashed quickly. Metalic shouted "Hold on Lairon your almost charged up!" Zorua appeared in front of Lairon and used shadow ball on it which made Lairon weak. "Now use illusion!" Zorua transformed into Lairon and used Hyper beam on it which makes Metalic's lairon faint. The Ref lifted up the flags and said "And the winner is....Jerry from Johto!" Zorua transformed back to his normal form and dashed to me and hugged me.

Both me and Metalic are outside the gym presenting me the Steel badge. "Here you go Jerry! your Steel badge!" Jerry picked up the badge and jumped into the air of excitement. "I'm guessing your heading to Chaotic City for your next gym battle am I right? said Metalic. Jerry nodes. "Well the ferries are closed now but they open at 10 am. So don't miss it or you won't be able to get your next badge! But you can hang around here, theres pretty good hotels here." Metalic added. "Well im going to heal my pokemons and stay in the PokeCenter then maybe i'll see where to stay for tonight." said Jerry. "Well if you want me to give you a tour just hit me up!"
"Metalic's number added!"said the PokeDex. Jerry shook Metalic's hand and headed towards the PokeCenter.

Jerry entered the PokaCenter and handed Nurse Joy his pokemons. "They'll be healed in one hour!" Nurse joy would said and smile at the same time. "I guess i'll check out SeaSide city for a while" said Jerry. "Be careful at night hunny" said Nurse Joy. "Don't worry I will!" said Jerry and he walked out of the PokeCenter to walk around the city.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 30 Nov 2010, 1:17 pm

*Blake is now on a boat heading to the route closest to seaside, route 510*
"Good luck blake in your journy!" said metalic, waving his hand to blake
"Thanks metalic!" said blake
The dock was unseable from this far now, blake sat down and started looking at the pokedex
"Lets see..." said blake
Pokedex: Area: Shallow sea Pokemon: luvdisc (water) magikarp (water). nearest route: route 510 How much till hitting land: 4 hours
"Well.. i might aswe-"

.....Where am i?

......I hear a voice.....

....What's that? A cave?

....leading to a island under water?

.....................................Is that possible?

"DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"AH! WHAT!?!? WHO WAS THAT?" said blake, waking up from a dream
"Mighty?" rocky looked weirded out
"it was just a dream....heh...." said blake, relived
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 30 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

Drago had finaly reached chaotic city it had been a week of tough training "ready Helios" the combusken looked at him with and squaked with joy (sorry for but im not here much so im kinda rushing).a trainer walked up to drago "hey kid your not thinking of challengeing the gym are you youre not good enogh and im gonna prove it to you go Tyrouge ".Drago smiled "Time for our training to pay off helios use ember" it fired the ember at tyrouge as it crossed its arms and blocked it."tyrouge use takle" said the trainer."ok helios fire punch it hit the pokemon sneding flying "now quick attack "after that hit the tyrouge fainted."wow your good sorry about before good luck in the gym."thanks" said drago as he looked at the challenge ahead

Last edited by Drago on Tue 07 Dec 2010, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Wed 01 Dec 2010, 5:35 pm

"Beep Beep!" cried the ferry, that was bound for the Grass Tower. Squirt ran to get aboard and Flashed his ticket, there were hardly any people there, "Wow!" he thought to himself, "This ticket must be hard to get." As they sailed across the sea, Squirt looked at the schools of Pokefish swimming in the sea; Luvdisc, Cinchou and Magikarp all swam along after them. Then in the distance he saw a massive tower looming above...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Wed 01 Dec 2010, 6:47 pm

After failing to look for a hotel, Jerry returned to the PokeCenter disappointed. "Whats wrong?" asked Nurse Joy. "I couldn't find any places to stay..." said Jerry. "Well your always welcome to stay here if you want!" Nurse Joy mentioned. "Thanks!" said Jerry "By the way, are my pokemons healed?".Nurse Joys nodes and handed me my pokemon "There you go, and if you wanna check in to stay over night just sign here!" said Joy. Jerry signed the paper and putted the pokeballs on his belt. Nurse Joy handed him over the keys to the room and walked with her to see where his room is. Jerry entered the room and laid down his stuff. He took off his belt and hat and placed it on a night stand. Jerry took off his shoes and jumped right into bed and tucked in under the sheets.

The sun rose and starlys and pidgeys were wide awake flocking in the morning skies. "100...200...and 300! Heres your 300 PokeMoney!" said Jerry. "Thanks for staying over!" said Nurse Joy with a smile. "No no thank you!" said Jerry with a smile. Jerry checked out and walked out of the PokeCenter and stretched. "Hopefully the ferry hasn't left." said Jerry. Jerry started walking towards the ports and saw Squirt on a boat to a different direction. Jerry thought to himself "I wonder where hes going..." All of the sudden the ticket to the Grass tower started glowing. "Oh my...I completely forgot about the Grass tower! And that was the only boat to the grass tower!" All of sudden Jerry heard a shout from a far distance "huh? Who is it?" Jerry turned around and it was Metalic! "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be on the boat to Chaotic City?" said Metalic. "I decided to go to Grass tower..but sadly I missed the boat..." said Jerry. Metalic would laugh and say "Don't worry dude! I have a friend who owns a boat who can take you there!"

At Metalic's friend boat garage were starring at his friend until he realize we were here. "Hmm...?" the friend turned around "METALIC!" he shouted. "BRO!" both him and metalic would give each other a big hug. "Hey bro, can you help this little dude out?" said Metalic. "What does he need help with?" said the friend. "I need to go to Grass tower before this other trainer gets there!" said Jerry. The friend would smile and say "I'll take care...but don't worry my boat will get there before the other trainer! Just hop on quick!".Jerry would jump into the boat and so did the friend. "Hold on! This ride is going to be bumpy!" said the friend and moved the stick shift of the boat to full speed and the boat blasted away that got Metalic wet. "Really guys!? Did you have to do that!?" shouted metalic. Jerry would put on his seat belt and hold on onto his life. "Grass tower here we come!!" shouted Metalic's friend. "By the way, I never got your name...what is it?" said Jerry. "My name is Steelic!" said Steelic. "Wow...thats just...never mind" said Jerry. "You said something?!" said Steelic. "No nothing just pay attention to the sea and get to Grass tower quickly!" shouted Jerry with a smile.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Thu 02 Dec 2010, 9:36 am

*A young boy is battling blake on the ship to route 510*
"Pidgeotto, Brave bird!" said the youngster
"Volcano, dodge, and use Lava plume!" Said blake, as he saw Route 510's port
""Pidgeoooo.....to..." said the pidgeotto, as it fainted
"Return, you did good" said the youngster, returning pidgeotto to its ball
"Good battle!" said blake
"Thanks, your... your too good... where you born here in keero?" said the boy
"No, i was born in hoenn... But its a long story how i got here...." said blake... remembering something from his childhood

It was a warm summer night in sootopolis city, and blake was swming with the magikarp "Haha" said blake, then his dad came in for a swim too.. it was getting dark, and blake got out of the water, his dad was about to get out of it too, but suddenly, a Sea basin flipped his dad and he fell deap in the water, as he fell on the basins back. It was swiming very fast, near a huge tower, where the basin but its tail up and it made blakes dad fall on the island where the tower was. His dad started climbing the tower, to see how far he was from sootopolis, suddenly he heard a cry off a huge pokemon, that pushed blakes dad from the top of the tower, into the waters.... blaes dad was never seen again...

"You ok?" said the boy, looking at blakes sad face
"Im ok, im ok, Cya later" said blake as he left with his numel to the xaptins room
"Aha, Blake it is? We shall be ther ein 3 minutes!" said the captin
"Cool! i cant wait! i never been to this part of keero before!" said blake, exited
"Nu! Nu!" said volcano, very pleased
" So... According to this map, hey, is that squirt?" said blake, looking out of the window and seeing a boat with a young trainer and a oshawatt on his shoulder
"SQUIRT!" said blake, but saddly, Squirt couldn't here anything
"Ahh... problobly heading to some kind of "grass tower". Whats so special about it?" Blake asked himself a question, bit he didint answer
"We have hit Route 510 port! Thank you for traveling with SeaWays!" The captin annouced that we hit land, so blake rushed to the gate
"Have a nice day" said blake as he left the ship
"Finnaly, lets see, the closest place is devil town.. thats a odd name" said blake, heading to the start of route 510
"Nuuu...." said volcano
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 04 Dec 2010, 11:00 am

lego stepped on to route and said "go piplup" "lup"hollered piplup as it came out of its ball "hi piplup"lego said,picking piplup and stroking its head then a pokemon flew out of a tree and lego shouted"piplup bubblebeam"while dropping it and once it hit the ground it shot bubbles from its beak,knocking the pokemon down."it was a talliow"tail"it shouted as it used peck on piplup "piplup dodge and use headbutt"lego shouted piplup obeyed and on impact of the headbutt the taillow fainted.lego threw a pokeball at it.it wiggled once.it wiggled twice.....it wiggled three times and glowed red."i caught a pokemon"lego shouted happily........
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 04 Dec 2010, 12:05 pm

"Wow...." said Squirt as he looked up towards the top of the tower, "This place is massive." Squirt walked into the entrance and suddenly felt a chill down his spine. Even Mijumaru was shivering, "Brrr...." said Squirt, "We need some heat! Go Flare!" Squirt called Flare the vulpix form her Pokemon and told her to warm the place up. "That's better." As Squirt looked around he saw two pairs of stairs both leading upward. He decided to take the left staircase. Knowing Squirt's luck, "AAHAHAHAHAH!" he said as he fell into a trap hole.

Standing infront of him was a Snover. Snover jumped and attacked Squirt with an Ice beam! "Go Flare!" he commanded, "Use Flare Blast!" Vulpix launced a Bomb of fire towards the Snover. "SNOOOOO!" said the snover in pain. Squirt went to his Pocket and pulled a Tick Ball! "Go Pokeball!"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sat 04 Dec 2010, 1:48 pm

"We're here!" said Steelic. The boat docked outside of Grass tower.Jerry got up from his chair and walked out of the boat and said to Steelic "Thanks for the ride!" Steelic smiled and said "No problems bro! A friend of Metalic is a friend of mine!" Steelic turned back on his boat and went back to Seaside City waving good-bye. Jerry waved back and turned around and looked up and saw how big the tower was. "Wow.....it's almost the same height as the Battle Tower...." said Jerry. He walked in into the tower's basement. "T-T-T-Too....C-C-Cold..." said Jerry freezing in the tower's basement. "G-Go Q-Q-Qu-Qu-i-i-lava!" shouted Jerry while freezing. "QUI!!!" shouted Quilava "Quilava,can I-I use your flames to keep me warm?" Quilava nodes and made his flames appear on his body. Jerry picked up Quilava to keep warmth and continued walking in the basement. "Wow this basement is big..." All of sudden he bumped in into someone "Opps! Sorry didn't see you!" he then realized it was....SQUIRT
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 04 Dec 2010, 2:22 pm

Squirt turned around and there stood Jerry, "Hi there again!" he said as he went to pick up his newly caught Snover. "Go! Snover!" Snover appeared from it's Pokeball and then Squirt said, "I think i'll call you..." Squirt was haven trouble deciding, suddenly an icicle fell from the ceiling and hit Squirt's Pokedex,

"Sno--ddffd-f--df Yukikaburi has been captured."

"Yukikaburi?" said Squirt, "Well Yuki, it sounds quite girly, so I'll call you Jaden!" said Squirt hoping Jerry wouldn't get the reference. "Anyway." he said to Jerry, "I'll race you to the top!" Squirt ran up the stairs with Jaden and Flare following.
A few flloors later Squirt and his Pokemon stopped for a rest. "It seems to be warm again." he muttered, "Return Flare!" After Squirt had called back Flare to the Pokeball he went to recall Jaden a Tropious flew in from the Window. "JADEN ICEBEAM!" And then Smoke flew out from the 5th floor windows...

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sat 04 Dec 2010, 3:15 pm

"...Wow...hes in a rush." said Jerry. Jerry then decided to follow Squirt's direction and went up stairs. After passing the four floors he finally reached the 5th floor where Squirt is. "What the...." Jerry saw Squirt battling a Tropious,so he joined the fun. "Quilava,you know what to do.." said Jerry. Quilava jumped out of Jerry's hands and used flamethrower on Tropious, which made the smoke bigger. "Wheres the smoke coming from Squirt!?" asked Jerry while being worried that the tower might collapse.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 04 Dec 2010, 3:49 pm

"...Urg..so tierd" said blake, walking the long route to chaotic city
"Marsh..."Said marshtomp, walking behind blake
"Lets take a break marshtomp..." said blake as he fell on the grass
"Marshtomp!" Marshtomp liked the idea
"ahh... my back hurst so much" said blake
"Wow, the keero region is beutifull... I thought it was like all the other regions.. but... the great blue sky, the fresh air..." said blake, taking a deep breath and looking at the flying tailow, pidgey, starly and menopato
"Zzzzz....." Marshtomp fell asleap as blake was talking
"SO I'M REALLY THAT BORING? >_<" Blake got angry, but then he laid down again
"Well, i might return marshtomp... return buddy, sweet dreams" said blake, taking out marshtomps pokeball and returning him
"Well, im gonna go to sleep too..." said blake, as he slowly began sleeping

"....It's this dream again........"

"The same voice...."

"What...?"

"Space... eh?..."

"DEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"huh?" blake got up from his sleep, seeing that its night time, he also saw a town
"Wait, that isn' chaotic city.. its devil town!!" said blake, angry at himself
"Well, I havent been in a town since angel town, better get going" said blake as he moved on to devil town...
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 9:57 am

Rye shook his head and awoke with Rose and Chewy sleeping at his side and a Gym Badge in his hand.
Confusion overtook the soul with questions,so Rye decided to investigate.He sat up and felt two pairs of eyes glancing worringly at him,and they didn't belong to his Pokemon.
"Rye..after leaving Subspace City and coming back to Grace Town,you passed out.You allright?" The familiar voice of Prof. Oak broke Rye from his nervous tension.
"Huh?..I had the strangest dream..I think it was.."
"Was?" Prof. Elm poked in,pushing his glasses up to his face.They were foggy and kept slipping down the Proffessor's nose.
"Shaymin..and I think they were fleeing to an underground portion of Grass Tower..the cause of the strange happenenings..."Rye put his hands on his forehead,frustrated.
Oak looked at Elm again with a worried look."I was afraid Grass Tower would collapse..the Shaymin will be harder to access now.Are you sure your up for this?"
Without hesitation,Rye answered,"Yes."
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 05 Dec 2010, 10:03 am

The Grass Tower started to shake rampantly, "It looks like it is coming from the top." said Squirt. "We better get up there before anything else happens." As Squirt said that the tower shook again throwing Mijumaru out of the window. "Oh No!" said Squirt, "Go Skor!" he threw Gligar's Pokemon out and there appeared the Shiny Gligar! "Go Catch Mijumaru!" ordered Squirt. Skor flew out of the window and Mijumaru landed on his back. "Excellent. Now let's continue up to the top." After running up more floors, Squirt managed to lose Jerry in all of the smoke... "Jerry!?" he shouted searching for his friend...

Squirt saw a light in the distance, and ran towards it, it was the only directions he was getting anytime soon as he ran to the top he Saw a type of Pokemon huddled into the corner. Then a man grabbed a Shaymin and shoved something into it's mouth then the Shaymin erupted with Darkness and it's color changed... Squirt suddenly realised that the Man was part of Team Chaos!
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 10:27 am

"We're almost there!" said blake, rushing to devil toown
"NOT SO FAST, BLAKE!" said a person right infront of blake
"What do you wa- alpha?" said blake, seeing alpha
"Hey blake, hows it going' sid alpha with a big grin on his face
"Good, I'm heading for devil town" said blake
"Nu! nu!" said numel
"Hey, did you here angel and devil town are connected? And that days ago some kid got into the basement of the statue and shaw the lengendary pokemon?" said alpha
"Umm...." said blake

"RESHIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM"

"Yeah, i heard" said blake, wondering, whats the connection
"Well, im not here for a battle, so im gonna spair you this time, see ya blake!" said alpha as he rode his bike to route 510
"Well, alpha, always in a hurry" said blake as he walked into the entrance to devil town
"Hunter!" a pokemon apeard behind blake
"WHA!?!?" blake fell on the ground scared as ever
"Bad hunter! oh, im sorry for my hunter, here, take this as a present" said a lady, handing blake some kind of stone
"uh...thanks for the rock." said blake and went to a statue that looked like the statue from angel town
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 11:11 am

Rye packed,fed,and left Grace Town mid-rush.He reminded himself that Jerry was ahead of him as well as the other trainers he met.
Rye opened his PokeGear and saw Kathy's number logged next to Prof. Oak's,Jerry's,and Prof. Elms.Rye found this strange because he never re-called adding these people.Except for Prof. Elm.
In midst of Rye's confusion,a Starly bumped into Rye.Rye broke from his thoughts and grinned.
'Allright...a Starly would be a nice addition to the team..' Rye thought,tossing Chewy's PokeBall out.
"Bi-doo-oof.." Chewy cried,baring it's buck teeth.
"Bite,go!" Chewy lept up and knocked Starly from the sky.Starly quickly recovered and went for Double Team.
"Take Down them all,Chewy!" Rye commanded,though becoming a bit dazed.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 12:02 pm

"this statue looks like the reshiram statue..." said blake, looking at the statue of a black pokemon. Blake tounched the statue, but he got shocked
"ouch!" cried blake
"Numel..." said numel, thinking that balke is a wuss
"Well, i better get to the pokemon center, tis been a wh-AHHHHHH" blake wanted to go to the pokecenter, but, he fell in a trap, he landed in a place where he landed in angel town
"Urg...my head.." Said blake rubing his head
"Nuuuuuuuunuuuuuu" numel was dissy
"Well, this place looks familier, hey look a door!" blake found a door, he opend it and saw the same room he saw in angel town. the bottom was filled with lava and the ceiling was filled with electric shocks. theres was a pokemon statue in the middle of the room, too!
"It's... so hot in here..." said blake. The room started shaking. something was getting out of the ceiling...

"ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKROM~"

Zekrom, the lengendary pokemon fell down to the room. it looked angry. what am i saying... IT LOOKED LIKE HE HAS 1000 BEEDRILLS UP HIS... zekrom started shooting thunder out of his tail, and it struck blakes ipod
"BUT MY IPOD WAS ALREADY FULLY CHAAAAAAAAARGED!" cried blake as he ran away from zekrom
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 05 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

There was smoke everywhere! Jerry would cough and yell out "Squirt! where are you!?" He then saw a light and rushed towards it. Jerry had finally reached the peak of the tower and saw a Team Chaos grunt about to battle Squirt. Jerry looked up and saw a Team Chaos's Charizard heading towards Squirt.
Jerry reached for the pokeball on his belt and threw it in the air and shouted "GO EMONGA USE THUNDERBOLT!" Emonga came out of the pokeball and used thunderbolt which hurt it greatly. The Charizard fell to the ground but got back up and used flamethrower. "Emonga dodge!" Emonga dodged the flamethrower but Charizard flew fast towards Emonga and was ready to blast another flamethrower. Emonga attached himself on the Charizard and looked back at me so i could say a command. Jerry nodes and shouts "Emonga! Now use Thunder!" Emonga nodes and a thunder came from the sky and struck Charizard but made Emonga faster due to his ability, Motor Drive. Emonga let go of Charizard and it fell to the ground making the tower shake. Emonga landed on Jerry's shoulder and both of them smiled and Jerry patted his head for doing a job. "Squirt win this battle quickly! The tower can start collapsing any second." Jerry ran towards the Shaymins and opening up his bag. "Come here guys! you'll be safe here!" One by one Shaymins would jump into my bag. "Well thats all of them in this side.. Squirt you get the shaymins in your side after you finish battle." Jerry looked at Emonga "Emonga can you do me one more favor? Can you take my bag in the entrance of the tower and wait for us there?" Emonga nodes and picks up the bag with his feets and flew down to the entrance. Jerry then looked at Squirt and said "I'm not leaving without you!"
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:05 pm

As Jerry fought the Charizard, Squirt began to battle the 'Grunt'. "Let's go Jaden!" called Squirt as he threw out a pokeball. Suddenly Snover appeared. "Hmph!" said the Grunt, "Shaymin! Kill him mercilessly!" The Dark Shaymin who had been shy and timid before roared and charged towards Jaden. "NOW USE SEED FLARE!" The Shaymin jumped and sent a dark aura of Seeds towards Snover! Squirt was puzzled he didn't know what to do, he had'nt checked Snover's moves. Suddenly Jaden jumped and created a shield around him. Squirt realised that it was protect. "Okey now Jaden!" he called, "Ice Beam!" Jaden shot a beam of ice towards the Dark Shaymin, even though it looked like a Critical hit the attack did nothing and Shaymin kept standing there....

"What...What is that?" questioned Squirt as he began to lose confidence. "Hmmph." The Chaos member smiled. "That is the power of an evil Pokemon, I fed it a Berry called a Dark Berry, It eliminates a Pokemon's natural Nature and Behaviour and fills the Body with Evil instead. As an Admin of Team Chaos, I am sent to capture rare Pokemon and turn them evil. The Dark Berry's are made by taking the soul of a Pokemon and inserting a small portion into an oran berry. But enough of that! SHAYMIN USE ENERGY BALL!" Shaymin shot an Energy Ball at snover and in the explosion Snover was nocked out.... Suddenly the tower started to violently shake... "Hmph, this pathetic place will be destroyed soon." Squirt needed help and fast,
"Let's Go!" he said, "Skor!" the Blue Gligar appeared from it's ball and then Proceeded to fly around the Sky, "Skor Use Double Team!" Gligar split up into 6 different versions of itself. What Squirt didn't notice was the Charizard sneaking up behind Jerry... "NO!" he bellowed as Charizard unleased a Blast Burn on the Tower causing the whole thing to Collapse...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:32 pm

Zane and company hopped off of the ferry as it docked at Route 502. The kids ran through the route. It was heavily raining outside. Lightning was smashing trees, lighting them up and the rain put them out. "Waaah!" The group ran as fast as they could. They passed a cave and walked in. A swarm of Zubat chased them. They ran even faster then before they saw a town in the distance and a large building at least a mile off. Zane threw out his Mogurew, Mac with his Stantler, and Melanie and her Munna. They all took on about sixty Zubats at once. A unkown boy came in he owned an Infernape. He used Flame Wheel to take out the Zubats. The team thanked the boy. "Melanie?" The boy asked. He took his hood down. It was Edward Miles. "Eddy!!!" She shouted. Melanie hadn't seen her brother for four years. When they're parents got divorced, Mrs. Miles got Melanie, and Mr. Miles got Ed. Eddy left from his Dad's house because he was certafiably insane. Ed was a Protector. Zane was thinking that maybe the protectors would be reunited eventually. The gang walked along. They were now about 300 yards from the town. Zane sprinted when a tree in front of him caught fire. A large blaze. The rain couldn't put it out. He tried to run. That was when he realized that a branch was crushing his leg. Mac tried to remove it. As did Eddy. It wouldn't budge. Eddy then yelled," Roopushin, come! Use Strength. Thanks! Return!" The branch was removed. Mac's Daikenki took the flame out. They walked into the Pokemon Center for hours. Mac got his leg healed. Zane limped into a hotel named "Zekrom's Place." The children walked in and the manager at the desk was stunned. He saw the children and immediately said, "Zane? Mac? Ah! Yes, remember me? I am Carl Ranch!" The manager shouted." Me and your father worked together! He told me you'd come one day. I knew it! I have a room for you! Room 2J!!!" "Um..thanks..."said Zane nervously. The kids walked to the room and found a Triple Suite. Three rooms in it, five beds, and two bathrooms. And in walked Carl, "Oh! You! You're Melanie Miles, yes?" "Uh-huh." Melanie replied. "Remember Tara?" A girl walked in that must've been Tara. "Tara!" Melanie shouted. They were best friends. Carl left but Tara stayed. She decided to tag along with the team. They decided to go to the Hotel Spa. Zane, Ed, and Mac went to the Battle Arena. There was a Tag-Tournament going on the next day, so Mac and Zane signed up together. Ed signed up with a boy tha had a Dustox and a Rankarusu. Zane decided to practice against a boy with a Slugma. Zane Waruvile took it out easily. The boy handed him an egg with a firey pattern, but Zane turned it down. He was freaked out by Slugma. It was weird, everyone was always happy here and they were all very nice. Almost too nice....

Last edited by Beeto604 on Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:46 pm

"OH GEEZ OH GEEZ OH GEE-OUCH!" blake was running from the angry zekrom that was shooting thunderbolts at blake
"ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOM" the pokemon shouted
"gotta run gotta run.. I have a plan!" blake stoped running
"Come on out, Marshtomp!" said blake, throwing out marshtomps pokeball
"marsh..? MARSHTOMP!!!" marshtomp was very scared
"dont be affriad mashtomp, use earthquake!" said blake, poiting at zekrom
"marsh... TOMP TOMPT TOMP TOMP TOMP TOMP!" marshtomp has shaking the lava and electricity
"ZeeeeeeeeeeeeeKROM!" zekrom wasn't able to move for a while
"Thanks marshtomp, return! now, gotta run gotta run" said blake as he rushed to the ladder
"The it is, JUMP!" blake jumped onto the ladder and started climbing..
"Huff.. pufff...huff." Blake got out, and fell asleep becaus ehe was so tierd...

"Arg... not this again..."

"OK, I DONT WANNA DO THIS AGAIN...."

"here it comes...."

"DEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"ARG! I HAD ENOUGH!" blake shouted as he woke up in a bed at the pokecenter in devil town
"Enough of what?" said the nurse, feeding blakes pokemon
"...nothing" said blake
"Nurse, it looks like he's been shcoked by lightning... do you thing...." said the doctor scanning blakes body
"Think what!??!" asked blake
"Nothing.. Nothing, Now, you can go, heres your stuff" said the nurse
"Thanks nurse!" said blake
*After changing close and geting fresh....*
"Ahh.. fresh air again, right numel?" said blake
"Numel!" said numel, craving more of the yummy pokefood
"Hmm.. i wonder where they get all of those stuff.." blake asked himself that question
"Hey sarah! Look what i got at the pokemart!" Said a young boy
"Thats cool! look at my wailmar doll!" said the girl to the boy
"the pokemart is soooooo cool!" said both kids
"What is this i don't even...." said blake as he walked up to the shop
"Nu..? NUMEL!" numel saw a big back of poke-O. A treat for pokemon
"Well.. it costs alot.. and i don't wanna be most wanted in keero..." said blake, looking at the treats.
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

The Chaos Admin jumped ontop of his Charizard as the Shaymin, Jerry and Squirt fell downwards, he laughed at how pathetic they were, until he heard "Let's go! Mango!" from below him and Suddenly Squirt flew up on a Tropius! "Your not getting rid of me that easily." he said
"Well I can get rid of you, but I'll be keeping your friend here as he revealed that Charizard was carrying an unconcious Jerry in it's arms. "Now it's his turn to be kept prisoner," he said as Charizard started to Fly away. There was nothing Squirt could do as he started to get further away from Jerry. Suddenly! 10 Green Lights flew up from the dust and knocked Charizard. Charizard then proceeded to drop Jerry. "Tropious!" said Squirt, "Catch Jerry!" Mango the Tropious flew down to catch Jerry. "Now go after the Admin!" commanded Squirt, but to Squirt's displeasure the admin was gone. Squirt then checked to see what the Green light's were. Flying there were 10 Pokemon that looked fairly Like Shaymin. The Pokedex then buzzed.

"These Pokemon are Shaymin in it's Sky Forme!"

"Wow!" said Squirt amazed. He then on tropious flew to the bottom of the tower where Jerry's Emonga was waiting with the rest of the Shaymin. Squirt set Jerry on the ground as he started to regain conciousness. Then a Shaymin came up to Squirt and challenged him to a battle with a gentle nod. The battle commenced

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next