The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 7 Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by SpeedRaver Sat 11 Dec 2010, 6:07 pm

"Wow..." said Jerry now standing on route 510. Jerry turned around and saw an unopened Cycling road. "So there was a reason why there was fliers about a road being constructed in SeaSide City and why it wasn't accessible.."said Jerry. A harsh wind blew and a flyer flew into Jerry's face. "Akjfhgkd!" Jerry took off the flyer out of his face and it was the same flyer that was given out in SeaSide City. "New Cycling road...blah blah...OPENS TONIGHT!?" shouted Jerry after reading the flyer. "Aw man I'm going to miss the grand opening...oh well being a trainer first is my top priority!" Jerry started walking to the next town, Devil Town. While walking there, Jerry received a message from a delivery man. The message read "You have two new packages waiting for you in Devil Town's PokeMarket." Jerry finished reading the message and thought to himself "A package....for me?" Jerry kept walking into he saw a sign saying "Devil Town..2 more blocks!" Jerry sighed and kept walking. "Finally! Devil Town!" shouted Jerry "Now..wheres the PokeMarket..?" said Jerry. He looked at his Dex and opened up the Map app. "Hmm so...it's....this way!" said Jerry and walked towards the PokeMarket. "Hello? Um, Hi I'm Jerry and um...I got a message saying that you guys have a package for me?" said Jerry. "Oh! so your Jerry! Heres your package" The PokeMarket's cashier hand me two tickets, one for the ice berg and another one for a "Dream World". "Thank you...?" said Jerry confused while looking at the tickets. "No problem! Come back again soon!" said the cashier with a smile. Jerry walked out of the store confused "Oh well i'll worry about this later.....I need to know where the next gym is!" Jerry opened up the map app again and the Dex said "Next gym:Chaotic City. Type:Fire." Jerry was shocked when he heard fire. "F-F-Fire!?" said Jerry "But I don't have any water types...I might as well stay in Devil Town or look for a Water type.." then his PokeDex received a message from someone unknown "Head....to....Chaotic..........City......" is what was inside the message. "Chaotic.....City.....?" said Jerry confused. "Maybe the message has to do with the two tickets..." added Jerry. Jerry sighed and said "I guess...I don't even have time to relax." Jerry walked out of Devil Town and headed towards Chaotic City.

Before arriving at Chaotic City there was a cave in between the route. "Great my dad gets better and better" said Jerry in a sarcastic tone.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 11 Dec 2010, 6:56 pm

Drago streched his arms as he woke up i had been a week since he won his first badge he had been traing dratini and gible and he thought after another forthnight of this they could even be ready for a battle.He had come to a fork in the road this way to subspace city trainersw need 4 badages before battling gym leader sandra the other sign read this way to seaside city the port town."i think ill go to seaside it seems a good place to get to diffrent towns to get the badges i would need to battle sandra".Drago proceed to walk in that direction when a group of men in cloaks blocked his path."give us your pokemon and you wont get hurt kid". "no said drago youll have to kill me first"."fine said the cloaked man feel the power of team chaos.the 5 men sent out grimers "this seems like a perfect training oppurtuinty Helios dranti gible go ok then bring it on you crooks ok flamethrower mud shot and twister".the attacks hit the flamethrower took out one grimer and a combo of twister and mud shot another."looks like a evened things up ".no mater said the head grunt ok men lets go grimer use sludge" the sluge fired straght at the 3 pokemon but combusken took the hit mostly thinking hre dragons coulnt take it."helios you didnt need to"said drago"there not babys anymore they can defedn themselves lets shows them how dratini gible dragon pulse and t bolt". the attacks caused a explosion knocking back the grunts,"this isnt worth it fall back i think the boss has plans for us to work on

CHAPTER 2 ELECTRIC BOOJALOO
Drago arrived at seaside city the sun was shining and drago felt good he hurried over to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon after the battle with team chaos. at he pokecenter he asked the nurse joy"Excuse me when do the next ferries leave".There is a ferry leaving here tomorow for devil town in the mean time you should challende the gym leader here you look like a strong young trainer. Drago left excited a gym battle this would be great he walked up to the gym it was made of metal srong metal with no sign of paint or any other material he walked in "greetings i am the gym leader meatalic its nice to get a challenger with all the tourists here i use the steel type a strong choice now lets us battle go forteress "."go combusken said drago."forteress gyro ball go the forteress charged at combusken."you forget that i have a strong type advantage ok use flamethrower".the forteress became enveloped in the flamethrower and fell fainted."forteress return i have ways of dealing with fire types go larion ok now use earth power"."what oh no combusken was struck by the powerful attack
"combusken are you ok combusken nodded "ok then use flamethrower" the attack struck the larion but ut just seemed to shake it off ."it must be protected by its rock typing."" use flash cannon said mealtic the larion opened its mouth and fired the attack".A idea came into dragos head "use quick attack to dodge " cimebusken speedly evaded the attack and went beside larion "fire punch" this lifted laion into the air "now use douldle kick""use metal claw" the 2 attack collidew in mid air leaving smoke when it cleraed combusken was standing in front of a fainted larion."hmm youre good but now you face my final pokemon go gearthingy"

Last edited by Drago on Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:40 pm

"I see talent in you, Blake Higurashi" said the old man
"Well, I guess i do ha-" said blake
"SCIELENCE! but your mouth never shuts up" said the old man
"mighty!" rocky was ready to defend blake
"Anyways, I wanted to give you this, Its, a blue ticket" said the old man
"wha... A ticket?" said blake, remembering all those other tickets around keero, gracidea, space, protectors, cave...
"Ok, ill accept it!" said blake
"BLUE TICKET....... GET!"
"What the heck did i just do.." said blake
"See you soon, blake higurashi, we shall meet again..." said the old man
*Outside the Flame gym in chaotic*
"Heres Morty, amarite?" said blake to houndour, now named Rush
"Houndour!" said Rush
"well, lets go!" said blake as he ran into the gym with rush
"Hound hound!" said rush
"Now, HEY MONTY, IM READY T- wait, BEETO?!" said blake
"Huh?" said beeto looking back
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu 16 Dec 2010, 3:08 pm

Squirt had nothing to do. Apparently there were two challengers at the gym already and he really disliked shopping. "I might aswell go do some training." he said as he couldn't think of anything better to do. Squirt walked back out to Route 510 and called out his Pokemon. "Go! Jaden, Skor, Mijumaru and Flare." the four Pokemon emerged from their Pokeballs and the training began. Although it didn't last long as Skor discovered a small lake in the trees. Where all the Pokemon decided to play for hours upon end. Squirt thought back to all that had happend to him recently... His first battle with Blake... his first Gym battle being captured by Team Chaos...! Suddenly he blacked out. Thinking about that made him dizzy. "Woah..." he said dazed. "What was that!?" all of Squirt's pokemon gathered around him concernd.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 16 Dec 2010, 4:30 pm

Rye had to obey his father.Catch a Pineco,and explode it.

The first Pokemon he saw was a Weedle,though it rushed past so fast,Rye didn't feel like obtaining it at that moment.
"Co..Pine..Co..Pine.." And there it was.
"Chewy,let's go!" Rye knew Ace had Type-Advantage,but Rye decided Chewy would be a fun Pokemon to use."Bite,go!"Rye commanded,and Chewy showed it's obedience by sinking his large buck teeth into the Bug-Pokemon's body.
"Co!" It wailed in agony.Deciding to protect itself,it used the move Protect,which spiraled from it's body and shoved Chewy off.The blockage dissipated into the afternoon sun,and Pineco started to glow once more.This time it was charging for a powerful blow.Focus Energy.
Determination suddenly overwhelmed the young Trainer."Chewy,Take Down!"
"Bidoo!" The Pokemon cried,charging at Pineco.If Pineco were to time an Explosion correctly,Chewy would suffer from serious damage.Recoil wouldn't help,either.
And then a loud 'BOOM' erupted.But Pineco didn't time it precisely.Chewy stood a few centimeters away,panting and looking at Pineco with a confused expression.Rye had exploded a Pineco.But he wasn't going to leave it there.
"Pokeball,Go!" It wobbled once,and the red top shined in the afternoon glare.It wobbled once more.Some forest Pokemon started to gather.It wobbled for the last time and sealed,and lots of Pokemon cheered.Obviously this Pineco had a loving home in this forest,and they were glad for him to be with a safe Trainer.
"Dusty."Rye decided the name was suitable for a Pokemon that would be a Foretress.And then Sneasel came.With Houndour in close pursuit.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 17 Dec 2010, 4:27 pm

"Go!" Zane yelled. I hope this works, he thought. "Ulgamoth!" Now, use Fire spin!" The Ulgamoth's attack destroyed the Houndoom. "C'mon! Zane!" Ed shouted, "Take 'em out!" Zane knew he had no chance. But, all in all, he was persistent, he didnt stop fighting. Marty was thinking he might lose. "Now!" The Leader shouted."Hm...who to use....Arcanine! Come forth with a Flare Blitz! Destroy the puny bug! NOW!!!" Zane was cringing with pain before it began.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:43 pm

Drago walked onto the boat and went straght to thr pokemon center the gym battle with metalic was tough on Heilos so he needed a rest. After leaving heilos drago lay down on couch of the boat when a figure came up to him drago got up to see a large biker in front of him "Give me your money kid before i pummel you with my pokemon. Drago grabbed randomle at one od his pokeballs and therw it dratini came out."That thing is usless outside of water wont be able to move". Drago looked at drantini it was angry at the biker it began to glow "no way said drago.A dragonair stood infron of them the biker ran away drago hugged dragonair "you evolved to save me your the best"

Drago got off the boat he went to the mines a break wouldnt be that bad he say a kid running saying "help i tried to catch a pokemon but it was too strong".Drago smiled the break would have to wait this sounded like a great opurtuinty to catch a pokemon he ran and sent out helios (combusken) suddenly a pokemon speedily hit combusken "what was that" he took out his pokedex "zangoose eeh well it seems strong it will and im gonna catch it.The zangoose came out and stood in front of him "use flamethrower heilos"The zangoose dodged using quick attack and slamed heilos to the ground with crush claw.Drago got frustrated "use flamethrower the break free ".The zangoose realeased helios after being struck by the attack."now double kick both struck zangoose sending it into the air.A water pulse orb formed between zangooses claws and i threw it at heilos.What the " said drago as it struck helios leaving it unable to battle."water pulse i didnt see that coming but i did wear it down ok go gibile".Gible came out determined "ok dragon pulse" the attck fired at zangoose but then it used crush claw and hit the attack back at gible sending it in mid in it the jumped and hit it with shadow claw drago had a idea "spin to build power while falling"gible did this a just before it was beside zangoose "Brick Break" gible used the built up power to slam zangoose with a powerful brick break."now go pokeball".it shook a few times drago waited eagrley then it clicked."yes i did i caught zangoose i better get back to town these pokemon look tired.

Drago was running through a town called dream town the mines had costr his journey some time he needed to find a good training spot he went just outside the town at a crossroads whean a thunder hit sraight in front of him he jumped a electabuzz was infront of him he heard about this when they had to much electricty as elekids but not as electabuzz Drago knew he had to protact himself so he sent out his ground type gible the electabuzz angrly attacked with brick breack."use your own brick breack to denfend yourself " .the two attacks collided then gible was thursted into the air. "Use Dragon pulse" the attack hit the electabuzz directly and it hit gible with a ice punch gible was angry at how it was been beaten it didnt like to lose it wouldnt lose suddenly it began to glow.Gible evoled to gabite.OOC:haver to catch this electabuzz now
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:39 pm

A Trainer with black hair stood there staring at Drago. 'Hmmph' said the trainer, 'He looks like a good challenger. I'll wait till he catches that Electa buzz and I'll give him a challenge, come on Zorua!" The two hid from a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

..Blake..no...how..how..how could you LEAVE?! I'm so sad.. ):< How did Blake hurt people's feelings?I know Blake can be a bit restless and a little too interested in teasing people-but-was it so bad he had to leave?!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

The black haired trainer was named Turbo and he had just completed the Kanto League getting second and has gained at least 3 badges.

'Cool chill, would you like to battle'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 12:04 pm

Cool Chill stood there knowing not what to do, will he battle this trainer or will he just go on? That was the question that puzzled him so much.

"Yes I will!" replied Coolchill.

"It will be a one on one battle, the trainer with the most luck and skills will win"

'GO CHIKORITA' Shouted Coolchill. 'Chikorita? Interesting... GO ZORUA'
The black little fox like Pokemon jumped up, he strangely didn't transform like the usual lot do but we shall find that out soon.

'Now Zorua use Iron Tail' Said Turbo, Zorua leaped up and his tail glowed white, Chikorita was nervous.

"Chikorita! Use Razor lea- AH!" But it was too late, Zorua was too fast and the razor leaf barely made contact with Zorua.

"Chikorita use PoisonPowder!" Chikorita sprayed a purple load on Zorua, Turbo then grinned his teeth and Coolchill was confused.

"Why are you grinning? You're in trouble!" Turbo then losed his grin, looked up and then waved his hair. Coolchill did not know what she/he was gonna do.

"Zorua, use Facade!" Zorua turned gold and charged right at Zorua.

"USE REFLECT! NOW!"

The two collided but the reflect quickly smashed easily and Zorua's attack completely defeated Chikorita with ease.

"Great battle Coolchill, maybe next time you'll do better, don't get down."

"SCREW YOU! I HATE YOU" Coolchill got mad and ran off, Turbo was rather confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:46 pm

Um,one word. WTF. He/she? SCREW YOU!I HATE YOU?! What the heck? Seriously,what a way to powerplay ;D
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 24 Aug 2011, 6:13 pm

This RP has been locked due to lack of activity,if you would like to re-open it, please go here,
https://safari.forumotion.com/t617-locked-rp-revival-thread
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7