The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by DiscoPichu Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:53 pm

Disco looked up, and suddenly saw someing coming down, looking like it was going to crash. "Ahh!"
"Gligli!" It was a Gligar!
"Go! Tails!" said Disco. "Use Swift!" Tails knocked over Gligar. "Go! Duskball!"
"Ding Ding Ding Dong!"
"Cool I got a Gligar! I'll name you... Spook!"
Disco suddenly got a call on the Pokedex.
Help! My name is Squirt, and I have a problem! Please come and help me in Subspace City!
Squirt was regestered in the Pokedex

"Go Spook! Fly me to Subspace City!
"Gligli"

Disco flew into Subspace City. "Hey! Who are you?"
"I'm a Chaos Grunt! Now leave! Shoo!" said the man.
Disco ran away, looking for the man called Squirt.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:23 pm

"Incoming Call! Squirt registered in Pokedex! Come to Subspace City! It's urgent...Beep beep beep." Said the Pokedex in a rather robotic voice. "Hey! You, Oshawott boy! You Squirt!?" Zane shouted. "Um...Zane?" Mac said. "That girl....thats Melanie..." Zane was hurt from those words. "What? Melanie? She...she's a chaos?" "Big time" said Mac. "Melanie!" Zane yelled.
"Uh oh." The girl said. She started running away quickly. " Waaaah!!!"
Zane remembered the Pokeball in his pocket and sent the pokemon out, it was a Zeburaika. "Zeb! Rai!" The Pokemon shouted. "Sweet! Too bad it will barely obey me....I'll save it for emergencies."

OOC: Happy? I used paragraph!
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 8:13 am

*After the harsh battle with the chaos grunt.....*
"How..... how can you be so strong for a kid....?" said the chaos grunt
"It's something i call...." said blake as he returned his marshtomp into the pokeball
"Friendship..." said blake and enterd the gym
"really? is... i olny need that?...maybe i didin't choose the right choice..." siad the chaos grunt and ran away
"SQUIRT! ARE YA HERE!?!?!" yelled blake
"MIGHTYYYYYYY!" cried mightyana
"NOW!" said a voice... a deep voice
"wa- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" said blake as he fell into a pit trap with rocky
"where.... where am i?" said blake, holding his bleeding head
"Mphmphmphm" said squirt lyi ng down on the floor with ducktape on him
"Wow... what you get into these days" said blake and sttated to untie squirt
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, THIS ENDS NOW!" said the chaos grunts as they ran into the room
"Oh, LOOK OUT BLAKE!" said squirt after he got the ducktape off his mouth
"Gligar!" said a flying gligar and hit the grunt who wanted to atack blake
"Wha... a gligar? can it be?" said blake
"YEEEEHAW! hey dudes! i think 2 vs 15 isnt cool, so i thout i could fly in, RETURN GLIGAR" said disco
"Dont forget about me!" said beeto as he ran into the room
"Or me!" said jerry
"AHA! we got you good, chaos! Prepare to loose!" said blake ready to fight
"Ill destroy you all for what you did to me and my mijumaru!" said squirt
"I never liked chaos..." said disco
"I see the future.. you will get pwned!" said jerry
"..... hmph" said beeto
"We're doomed!" said the chaos grunts
"LETS GO GUYS! COME ON OUT, MIGHTYANA" said blake and threw out his pokeball

And so, due to fighting the chaos grunts, the people who are here's next post will be about there battle with one of the grunts. after everyon finished, we shall part away. LAST DAY FOR GRACIDEA TICKET!
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 9:08 am

"Hey, Mel! Battle me!" Shouted Zane. He ran to her. "Well, okay, Zane but by the way, even The Protectors cant stop me...." She said coldly. "Go! Desukan! "Whoa!" Shouted Zane. "C'mon out, Hoothoot! Use Peck!
"Ha!" Laughed Melanie. "Your weak moves will go right through my Desukan!" "Grrrr...." Zane found himself growling. "Come back, Hoothoot! Go! Growlithe, Fire Spin." The Growlithe's flames were too much for the Desukan, it was down and out. "Yes!" Zane triumphantly bellowed. "Aw...." said Melanie. "Your Growlithe is good, but Arcanines are better. Here, have a Fire stone....And, can I re-join the Protectors??? Please!?" "Um...Sure." said Zane, not wanting to break Melaine's heart" "Wait!" Melanie yelled. "You have a Gracidea Ticket! I can bring you to Seaside City! Go, Charizard! To Seaside!!!" But Zane knew Mac was afraid so they only flew down to Angel town and were off in the forest. "Man," said Melanie. "This is twisty and puzzling. "Yeah" replied Mac. "Hey, there's the exit." They escaped the Quiet Forest easily. They could see the Tower in the distance. Eventually, they came to a halt. There was a biker gang. They were about to get mugged. But, Melanie's Charizard saved the day. And on the way, Zane noticed a cave so he walked in. Just a little mountainside wall cave. Zane thought. Inside, he found a Megoruco that seemed to notice him. It looked as if Zane was its mother. It was loving Zane. So, Zane took the Megoruco and the team made it to Seaside City safely, and Zane finally found the Ship Captain. "Here's the ticket." "Sorry," said the Captain "Only you can go boy. You other kids wait in the Pokemon Center the ride take 12 hours both ways. Expect him back roughly 25 hours from now. Let's go" "Okay," said Zane. "See ya! I'll be back later! I'll get the Shaymin!!!" And he was off....
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 10:14 am

*during the fight with the chaos grunt*
"Rocky, Iron tail!" said blake
"mighty!" said rocky
"GOLE......GOLEM!" said golem as he fell on the ground
"Retun, you pathetic peace of trash" said the chaos grunt
"Hey guys, wheres beeto?" said blake to the other fighting trainers
"He problobly went to seside already... he ditched us!" said squirt
"Go, Rhyperior" said the chaos grunt
"Rocky iron tail!" said blake
"Mighty.....ANA?!?" said rocky as the rhyperior grabed the tail
"NOW HIT IT ON THE FLOOR AND SLAM!" said the grunt
"DODGE! AND ATACK WITH CRUNCH" said blake
"Rhyper? RHYPERIOOOOOOOOOR!" said the rhyperior as he got hit
"Now finish with iron tail" said blake
"NOW!" said the grunt
suddenly, a grunt from far away shooted a needle into rocky
"Mighty......Ana...... MIGHTYANA!" said rocky and atacked rhyperior full power
"WHAT!?! IS THAT POSSIBLE" said blake as a level 23 mightyana, took down a level 56 rhyperior
"Mighty...mighty mgihty mighty mighty mighty!" Said rocky, wanting to finish this already
"hehe, return rhyperior" said the grunt
"Ok guys, retriet! this kids are too strong!" said all the chaos grunts and ran out of subspace
*Outside the gym*
"Say, i wonder wheres the gym leader?" said squirt
"I don't know, but she's a bit inresponcible if she let her gym be tooken over by some idiots in dresses" said lance
"Yeah!" said disco
"hahahhahahaha!" everyone laughed for a while, but then blake said
"So, where are you guys heading to?
"TO SEASIDE CITY! GRASS TOWER AWAITS!" said everyone exept blake
"Wha-whats grass tower?" said blake
"Oh, nothing really, cya blake!" said squirt as he went away
"I better get going to, cya everyone said disco
"What about you lance?" said blake, but lance wasnt there
"Well, lets go to the pokemon center, mightyana," said blake and went deep into the city
"Mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty..." said rocky
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 11:31 am

"This is amazing" Said Zane. "Isn't it guy-....oh..yeah. Just me.Huh??? No...not...again............"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MANY YEARS AGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop" A man yelled to Zane, and the rest of The Protectors. "You kids are under arrest for destroying konekanoe village! Get back here!" "It wasn't us!" Yelled Markus. "It-it was Bill Ryan. But, he's gone now. "We don't know what happened to him" Said Zane. "Oh, well if you children see anything suspicious, call me." The officer handed Zane a business card. Zane was wondering why a business card had a police officer's name on it. "Whoa," said Ray. "This is the shrine of the great warrior that saved our world from the darkness over a thousand years ago..." "Amazing" Zane was mesmerized by its beauty. "Hey. Look. A sword? Whats that doing here?" "Cool.Can we go now?!" shouted Allie. "Wait! Said Zane. This is amazing. I'm gonna keep it." "Zane?" Ray questioned. "That's the sword of Malafast, the great sorceror. He could wipe the minds of enemies. I dont know about this..." "Dude, that guys a million years old. Why would he care?" Zane took the sword along with the sheathe and hooked them onto his belt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRESENT TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh?'' said Zane. "What was that about?"
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Fri 26 Nov 2010, 12:52 pm

"GO GENGAR USE SHADOW BALL!" said the Elite Chaos. "Cyndaquil use flamethrower and Emonga use thunderbolt and combine with the flamethrower and Zorua us your shadow ball to combine with the two attacks!" Cynda,Emonga,and Zorua all used their attacks all together to make a stronger one,which went through the shadow ball,and hit Gengar directly knocking him out. "Hmm nice pokemon...remember I was only going easy on you." said the Elite ground and then just vanished. "I think we wont be seeing him around right guys?" Jerry laughed with his pokemon. Jerry walked out of the gyms seeing all the grunts getting arrested "Wow what happened out here?" Jerry continued walking towards Kathy's car [color=green]"Well Subspace city is safe once again...oh! I forgot here! Here have your first badge! I gave one to Rye too but he said hes staying in Subspace City until Sandra cheers up and good luck with your journey!" Kathy would smile and leans towards me and kiss me on the cheek. Jerry would blush and smiled waving Good-bye to Kathy and shouted "I hope we meet soon!" Jerry nodes and then his PokeDex started flashing "Kathy's number added! said the PokeDex. Jerry smiled once more and walked towards the exit of Subspace City and headed towards Angel Town so he could go to Seaside City where the other trainers are going.

After passing through the route to Angel town I've finally made it to my destination. Jerry would pass by the Reshiram statue and said "Wow...it's...just wow...." Jerry would go near the statue and poked it "....IT BURNS!!!!!" Jerry would jump in the air as tears comes out of his eyes "OUCH OUCH OUCH!!" Jerry shouted. While he was staring at the the statue glowed red for 3 secs and then it turned back to normal. Jerry would get up and headed to the PokeCenter in Angel Town. Jerry would walk in the PokeCenter and went up to Nurse Joy "Excuse me, can you heal my pokemons? please?" said Jerry. Nurse Joy smiled and said "No need to ask! it's my job remember? Now give me your pokemons and i'll give them a check up and then heal them ok? It may take 1-2 hours...do you mind waiting?" Jerry nodes and says "I can wait, its not like I'm in a rush or anything, i'll just walk around the town" Nurse Joy nodes and Jerry would leave the PokeCenter.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 1:18 pm

"Ah, heres the pokemon center!" said blake, looking at the HUGE pokemon center
"Mighty...mighty mighty mighty" said rocky, never standing still
*entering the pokemon center*
"This place is huge... so many people here" said blake looking around
"Welcome to the pokemon center of subspace, Would you like to heal your pokemon?" said the nurse
"Yes please" said blake as he returned mightyana into his pokeball and gave them too the nurse
"Please wait a moment" said the nurse
"Hey, why do you nurse look all the same?" asked blake
"Tha... I don't even know" said the nurse, handing the heald pokemon to blake
"Thank you, Good bye!" said blake and went to the left escolators
"Awesome... Hey, a cafe! I DIDINT EAT FOR DAYS!" said blake and rushed to the cafe
"THE MENU?!?!? I WANT A PIZZA WITH 5 SAMMICHES WITH CHEASE AND BARNICLES AND... hey, whos that?" said blake to the waitress
"Ahh... thats sndra, the gym leader, shes depressed becouse her boyfriend dumped her" said the waitres
"ANYWAYS... food will be here in 5 minutes
"Thanks!" said blake and walked to sandras table
"Who are you and what do you want" Said sandra, drinking her Coffee
"Hi, my names blake from windwave town, Me and my friends would like to challenge you to a gym battle!" said blake
"Litsen kid, im not really in the mood, come back when you have more then 2 pokemon, ill beat you easly" said sandra
"I'm 13 for gods sake!" said blake as he sat down to his table and started to eat
*after the big meal *
"Uff.... BUUUUUUUURP..... im stuffed.." said blake rubbing his belly
"That'll be 500$, please" said the waitress
"Ehhh.... RUN!" said blake and ran to the exit
"STOP THAT KID!" said the waitress and secuirity ran after blake
"The doors right there.... almost there and OUT!" said blake, but the secuirity was still running after him
"Go, rocky! use... uh... RUN LIKE THE WIND!" said blake quickly and got on rockys back
"MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY" said rocky as he ran to angel town
"GOOD BYE SUBSPACE, I WILL BE BACK!" said blake
"Damn kids these days.." said one of the secuirity
"I'M 13 GOD DAMMIT!" yelled blake from a distance...
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Fri 26 Nov 2010, 1:32 pm

Disco decided to fly back to Grace City. "Ok, finally time to challage the gym!"
"Hello there, young trainer! My name is Kathy, and I'm a master of Grass types! You wish to challange me? Go! Bellosom!" said Kathy.
"Bell!"
"Go Spark!" said Disco
"Shinx!"
"Use Quick Attack!" said Disco. Spark's attack smashed into Bellosom.
"Use Magical Leaf!" said Kathy. Magical Leaf hit Spark. The two kept on going for a long time. Eventually, both Pokemon fainted at the same time.
"Go Tails!" siad Disco.
"Go Leafeon!" said Kathy. "Use Leaf Storm!"
"Dodge, the use Swift!" said Disco. The Swift landed. "Now use Foucs Punch!"
"Quick! Use Leaf Storm!" said Kathy. It hit Tails hard.
"Tails! Get up and finish it by using Iron Tail!" said Disco. It knocked Leafeon out.
"Good battle Disco. Here is the Leaf Badge. And I just regestered myself in your Pokedex." said Kathy.

DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 26 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

Drago woke up with a pokeball in his hand "wow it really happend" he looked over he had 2 cases over his bed his prized possesions two dragon eggs he saved when he was back in blackthron he didnt know what was in them but he saved them from the dragons cave .He looked back on his hand this was a sign he was goin to be a pokemon trainer he starting packing his bag he would get some pokeballs of his dad and leave this afternoon. (Later on )Drago was at he door he had just said goodbye to his parents "Go Heilos" torchic appeared he then placed his two eggs down and said "guys this is the start of our journey we can do this we will beat them all LETS GO!
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

"Okey thanks Blake...." said Squirt as he hang up his Pokedex.... Squirt had just been told that the Subspace gym leader was not available right now.... Squirt decided to go back to Angel Town and head across to Seaside City, maybe he could go to Grass Tower. As Squirt walked down the route he noticed trainers leaving Subspace City, "Had all of these people really came for me...?" he thought to himself.

Squirt arrived back in Angel town, as he did a Blue Streak flew across the sky., "Whoah!" Said Squirt, "What was that?" A lady walked up to him and said, "That was Latios, the God Of The Sky." Squirt turned around shocked, "Latios?" he asked confused, The lady brought him in to her house and told him the Legend....

"Long ago Latios traveled the Hoenn Region with it's partner Latias, suddenly something drew them away, ever since the Eon Pokemon has been travelling the Earth, it's last know location was Oblivia where it's Hero summoned Latios using the Sacred Sign. Now it appears if Latios is here...."

Squirt was astounded by that story and headed off in the direction Latios had gone, which coincedently was on the way to SeaSide City.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:37 pm

After an hour of walking around Angel town and listening to their stories of the Keero region, Jerry decided to head back to the PokeCenter thinking to himself "Wow I never knew all the legendaries once battle here before..." Jerry walked into the PokeCenter seeing Nurse Joy done with my pokemons. Jerry walked up in front of her desk and asked "I'm here to pick up my pokemons" Nurse Joy smiled and handed me back my 3 PokeBalls "Thanks for visiting and come again! Jerry smiled but before he leaves and he asked Nurse Joy a question. "How did you get from Grace City to Angel town and back to Grace City fast? Nurse Joy giggled and said "Your talking about my sister aren't you? Well theres bunch of us around every region" she pointed a frame which showed all of her sisters. "Wow thats awesome!" Jerry turned around and walked out of the PokeCenter. Jerry left Angel town and started to head towards Seaside City.

Before going to Seaside City there was forest before Seaside. Jerry walked around the forest for hours looking for a exit "Wow this is one confusing forest it may take me days until I find an exit..." Jerry tried using his pokeDex to see if theres any signal to call or to see the map but just then he saw a light and ran towards it and it took him out of the forest and shouted "ALRIGHT SEASIDE CITY HERE I COME!". Jerry entered the city and the first thing he saw was harbors and ports and ships. Walking around the forest tired him so he sat down on a bench. "Hmm maybe the map will tell me where the gym is.." Jerry would open up the map app and the Dex would say "The SeaSide gym is right around the corner"Jerry would leave the map app and thought to himself "Maybe I should rest for a few minutes and then maybe hit the Seaside gym.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

"Well, we passed angell town rocky, this means seaside town..." Said blake, riding rocky
"Mighty mighty.." said rocky
"OMG ANOTHER FOREST?" said blake as he got off rocky
"Mightyana!" said rocky
"Well, return rocky, you did great... I wonder what awaits me here..." said blake to himself
*in the forest*
"Oh god, so much posion ivy! ouch, ouch, ouch, OUCH!" Said blake
"Nuuu! Numel! nuu!" blake heard voices from deep in the forest
"Huh, whats that... Oh look, numel!" said blake looking at the numel infront of a little volcano
"I wanna catch one, Go, Marshtomp!" said blake and threw out his marshtomp
"Marsh!" said marshtomp
"Use water gun, NOW!" said blake
"Numel! nu...mel!" said the numel and atacked with a flamethrower
"Urg.. thats intense.. atack with slam!~" said blake
"Marsh...TAAAAAAAMP!" Said marshtomp, hit by a lava plume
"Wow, water gun now!" said blake
"NUMEEEEEEEL" the numel fell ont he ground
"finally, return marshtomp, go, Pokeball! said blake and threw a empty pokeball at numel
Pokeball: Wiggle... wiggle.. wiggle...wiggle...wiggle......DING!
pokedex: you have caught numel! congrats!

"Yeah! return marshtomp!" said blake
"Well, i can see the exit... seaside city awaits!" said blake as he rushed to the exit
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 26 Nov 2010, 5:41 pm

Squirt ran down the route until he got to the entrance of a deep forest, "Well this is the Way Latios went right?" he said to himself. Suddnely he saw something flying from Angel Town straight towards him, "Latios," he grinned. "Let's go Mijumaru!" Mijumaru appeared from his Pokemon.
"Osha!" said Mijumaru confidently as he plucked his Shell from his chest.
"Okey Mijumaru wait till it gets close enough and then Water gun!" commanded Squirt. The Pokemon flew at tremendous Speeds towards Squirt and Mijumaru. Then Mijumaru jumped and launched a water gun at the Pokemon. Suddenly all you heard was a "GARRRR!" and a Blue Gligar fell to the floor... "Oops," said Squirt, " I guess it wasn't a Latios after all. Anyway it's blue so it must be rare, I better catch it." Mijumaru ran at Gligar knowing what to do and then used a Shell Blade attack on it. "Excellent Mijumaru!" commented Squirt, "Now Go Tickball!" Squirt threw a Pokeball at Gligar...

"Wobble, Wobble, Wobble Ding!"
"Congratulations, You Caught a Gligar..."
"Attention this Pokemon is different colored to what normal Gligars are... the term for this is Shiny!"

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 6:39 pm

"Wait... Thats it! Thats why my memory's gone! I stole the sword and the wizard wants it back!" Zane shouted. "Uh...kid? You okay? Oh, by the way we'll be there in about an hour and a half." "Okay" said Zane. "And I'm fine thanks" The man walked away. "Huh?" Said Zane. He saw a man in all black walk by. "Hm... Hey get back here!" He unsheathed the sword. "Graaaah!!!" He struck at the figure. But, it seemed to go through him. He removed the cloak and turned out to be a black knight! The knight unsheathed his sword, as well. It was made of pure darkness. The swords clashed for many times. Then Zane's blade glowed with yellow energy. He slashed the Knight in the back. It hit the ground. "Whoa." Said Zane as he went to alert the captain. He wasn't there. "Had that been the captain? Uh-oh. I better steer this thing!!!"
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 26 Nov 2010, 7:25 pm

Squirt ran thorugh the forest with Gligar flying above him, "I don't know Skor," said Squirt, " I don't think we should of tried to catch a beedrill infront of it's nest." Skor sighed with agreement. Squirt and Skor kept up their pace until they came to the other side of the forest. "Few I think we lost them, Return Skor." With that Skor returned to his Pokeball.

Squirt looked up at the veiw around Seaside city. It was beautiful. 20 minutes later Squirt exited the Pokemon Center and went looking for the gym, he hoped to go in and get a proper gym battle this time, with that he walked in and announced his Presence

OOC: ;D
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 26 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

"Woah! There it is!" Zane yelled as he halted at the large Dock. Noone else was there. It was odd. "Hm..." Zane was wondering where the tourists were. He climbed the tower noticing many Tangelas and sometimes a Turtwig. At the top floor, Zane noticed the bushes. Each with a flower on top. Just then did Zane notice his pocket was glowing. It was the ticket! There was a Gracidea Flower connected! The flower floated out of his pocket and onto a bush. "No way," Said Zane in astonishment. "Shay!!!" The bush yelled. A Shaymin ran up to him. The Gracidea then turned it into the sky form of Shaymin. Then the Gracidea stuck to its ear. The odd thing was that it was blue on the flower. The Shaymin was glad to be part of the team. "Heh..." Said Zane. "I'm gonna go catch a Turtwig." He then noticed a Grotle on the floor below. "Go, Arcanine! Use Flamethrower!" The Grotle took major damage. Zane threw out a Pokeball and caught the Grotle with ease! Zane returned to the boat and set for home!
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:08 am

"Finally, seaside!" said blake running to the city entrence
"Nuuuu!" said Numel, now named Volcano
"This place is awesome! it has a port, a beach, it's been a while since i was here with my dad!" said blake, entering a flashback...
One day, when blake was young, Blakes family went to seasdie for a day at the beach. Blake was having fun, swiming with the mantyke close to shore, but then, a teenager named metalic started throwing sand into blakes eyes, and then metalic and his aron started laughing at blake..... Blake went back to windwave town crying with his dad...
"Urg.. how i hate metalic!" said blake as he ran to the pokemon center
*in the pokemon center*
"Your pokemon have been fully healed. Come back soon!" said the nurse handing blake his pokemon
"Thanks... Hey, is the beach still open here?" sid blake
"Yes it is, just south from here" said nurse, pointing at the egde of seaside on the map
"Thank you" said blake as he went to the beach
*At the beach*
"hahaha" blake sat down on the sand, looking how kids and there family where playing, getting a tan, swimming and battling
"Hey, i don't wanna be the olny one here with fun" said blake
"Come on out, Marshtomp, Rocky and Volcano!" said blake as he threw out 3 pokeballs
"Marshtomp! Mighty! Nuuuu!" said the three pokemon
"Have fun you guys!" said blake, as he left hsi pokemon playing in the sand and in the water, and blake went to check out a battle beetween 2 trainers
"Go haderia! use crunch!" said the 1st trainer
"Xatu, dodge and use steel wing!" said the 2nd trainer
"Haderia!!!!!" said the pokemon as he fell on the sand
"Haderia is unable to battle! the winner is xatu! Victory goes to James from Birck Break town!" said the judge
"You did good, retun haderia" said the trainer that lost
"hm? hey! i wanna battle that trainer!" said James pointing at blake
"Wha? me? Ok!" said blake as he looked behind him, Marshtomp was swiming after the luvdisc in the water, volcano was baring itself int he sand and bursting with flames, and rocky was taking a nap
"Asemble your team! we fight tomorow!" said james
"The match beetween james from brickbreak town and blake from windave town will begin tomorow!" said the judge
"WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!" said all the other people

Announcment: Beeto, people are having probloms with how fast you are going with the roleplay, You could just stick around in a city ort own and look at the history of it.
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:52 am

OOC: Awww, Okay I'll stay here for a while.

Zane was almost home. He could see the dock. "I wonder if there's anything connected to my past here. There must be." He was thinking when he fell to his knees. "Urk... again, really?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The waves were crashing against the shore while Zane was with his mom, dad, and Mac. Mac was three so it must've been many years ago. A ship flew by in the sky. Not a boat, or a plan, a Ship. Like a SpaceCraft. Zane's dad walked toward it. His eyes glowed with massive energy. The world was obviously in utter chaos. The explosions from all around. Then, an explosion behind him and Mac and his mom were gone. Zane and his father then didn't have much of a connection. He was always muttering to himself about everything from legendary pokemon to a man named Seveen. Zane was scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PRESENT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad?" was the only thing Zane could manage. He then fell back down. He woke up hours later in the Seaside Pokemon Center. The nurse said, "Thank heavens your awake! Okay, your okay and free to go with your pokemon which i as well healed." "Thanks," Zane managed as he walked away. As he walked out, he was greeted by his friends. He then noticed a boy staring at his grotle. "Cool!" The boy shouted. "Wanna trade?!" "I got a....Aekan? "Okay! Deal." Said Zane as he handed him the Grotle. "Bye Aekan! Have fun!" The boy shouted, "Mom! Mom! Look what I got!!

"Heh...Cute kid." Said Zane. "How cool is this Aekan?" Mac responded, "Cool. Hey Zane wanna battle? I never got to battle you! Let's do it! "Hold on" Said Zane as he put his hoothoot into the PC using his Pokedex. "Ready?" Mac replied with something he says before every battle. "Sword and shield, baby. Sword and shield!" Mac sent out Luxray as Zane sent out Mogurew. Mogurew used Rock throw and almost immediately he hit Luxray. Mogurew's eyes burned with anger. Mogurew hit Luxray hard enough that Zane didnt know what happened. Mogurew went psycho and took out the Luxray with two blows. "Gr.." Growled Mac. "C'mon, Gamageroge!" The Vibration Pokemon came out and immediately obeyed orders for a hydro pump. "Return, Mogurew! Megoo, you're up!" Only then did he realize he sent out a ground pokemon against a water type. Megoruco used Sludge Bomb and then Thunder Crunch to K'O the large frog-like pokemon. Mac sent out his first ever and most powerful pokemon, Swampert! "Whoa!" yelled Zane. "Wait. Look! Megurocu evolved into Waruvile! Sweet!" Then was when the Waruvile got hit by Water Pulse and fell to the floor. Zane was angry, "What the heck?! Go, Grovyle! Leaf Storm! Leaf Blade, Everthing you got!!!!!!!! The Swampert was finished. Zane had won. "Aww..." Said Mac. "A little training should help, Macky." "Okay.'' said Mac sadly. "Melanie. I wanna go back to Subspace. Let's please go now." "Alright." Replied Melanie. "Charizard, to Subspace." The ride took longer than expected. Zane walked to the gym doors and saw the sign saying "CLOSED, REASON: ALL MEN ARE IDIOTS COME BACK LATER!!!" Zane was sad. Melanie flew back to Seaside with them and he approached the gym. He stepped in and shouted "Let's battle, I'm ready for your tin cans you call pokemon, Steel-Type leader!" He noticed Squirt standing there. "Um...sorry. I guess I'll just watch and wait...."

Last edited by Beeto604 on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:06 am

Drago and torchic had reached the a large forest it had been 2 days since he left home they walked into the forest "hmm maybe i should catch a pokemon but what should i catch" he contiued to walk then a geodude came rolling at them "torchic run"they both ran away drago was starting tro lose grip on his eggs "oh no"they geodude was comng straght at the eggs then both eggs started to glow and a dranti and a gible appeard "wow the y hatched but straight on the geodues path" a happy dratini swng a aqua tail stopping geodude and gible fired a dragon pulse they smoke cleared geodude looked mad "there not strong enogh to do damge ill have to return them".Drago ran to the cases for the pokeballs the angry geodude started a rock throw attack then torchic jumped in the way of the attack and attacked with a powerful ember driving the geodude away "gible dratini return thanks torchic you really saved the day come on olets go get our first badge".
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 12:53 pm

"Whatever, Squirt" Said Zane. "Metalic, take me on!" The battle begun. Metalic sent out a Lairon as Zane brought out Arcanine. Arcanine used Flamethrower. The Lairon retaliated with Iron Tail, barely hurting the fire pokemon. Zane called his Arcanine to use Fire Spin. The foe was trapped!!! Lairon then fainted due to the intense heat. Metalic cursed and brought out Forteress. The large rock-like pokemon hit Arcanine with Rock Tomb, K'O'ing him. Zane reurned Arcanine and brought out Grovyle. He used Leaf Blade and Energy Ball making a glowing green vine blade. The Forteress felt the pain of the blade. It was almost K'O'd. Forteress clashed with a Spinning Shell, crushing Grovyle. Grovyle used another Glowing Vine Blade Combo and took the Forteress out. Then Metalic sent out his Gigear and right away used Flash Cannon. The Grovyle almost fainted and started glowing with power. He used his most intense Energy Ball. The Gigear used one more Flash Cannon to K'O Grovyle. "Urgh....Go! Waruvile! Thunder Fang!! The Gigear fell to the ground, but came back up. It charged at the Pokemon using Body Slam, even though its health was low, it was suicide. The Waruvile didn't go down. The Gigear fainted from recoil. "No!" Yelled Metalic. He threw the badge on the ground. "Take it....the third badge. And get out!!!" Zane ran away at top speed. He showed Melanie and Mac. A boy came up to him, the boy that traded the Aekan. "I wanna battle, Mister! Go, Torterra! I trained him well!" "Clearly" Zane replied "Go! Aekan! AncientPower!" The Torterra clearly felt massive damage. It then used Leaf Storm. The Aekan dodged many leaves but still was hit by many. It used Shadow Claw, obeying Zane. The Torterra growled and replied with a Body Slam, hurting both Pokemon. Aekan fell to the ground. With persistence, it got up and attacked with Dragonbreath, without Zane telling it to. The Torterra hit the ground and didn't get up. "Aww..." the boy cried."Wanna trade back?" "Nah," Zane replied. "Sorry, I gotta go." "Wait!" the boy yelled. " My number is 555-4219 on my pokedex, my name is jeremy. "Jeremy, 555-4219 has been registered," The Pokedex stated. "Cool, Voice activation!" Said Zane with delight. Jeremy registered Zane and walked home. "Where to now?" Melanie finally spoke up. "Chaotic City" Zane said. "How do we get there?"
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

*After a day*
"The battle beetween Blake from WindWave town and James from Brickbreak city will begin!" said the judge
"Come on out marshtomp" said blake, throwing a pokeball at the arena
"Do it, Jumpluff!" said james as he threw out a pokeball
"Icebeam, Now!" said blake
"Vinewhip, now!" said james
"Marsh..." said marshtomp, pushed back
"Ok marshtomp start running around!" said blake
"Wha? jumpluff, use bounce!" said james
"Just what i wanted, ICE BEAM, GO!" siad blake
"Marsh...TOOOOOOOOOOOOMP" said marshtomp, firing a icebeam
"JUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!" Cried jumpluff fainted
"Ha, nice one marshtomp!" said blake
"Marsh!" said marshtomp
"Go, xatu! use hypnosis" said james
"marsh?......zzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzz.." said marshtomp as he fell asleep
"Now, psycic!" said james
"xa....TUUUUUUUUUU" said xatu
"zzzz.....zzzzz" marshtomp fainted in his sleap
"Marsh, return!" said blake, retuning th...sleeping...fainted marshtomp
"Go, Volcanic" said blake as he threw out a magma ball
"Nuuu!" said numel
"Now numel, Rock slide" said blake
"Xaaaaa!" said xatu
"come on xatu! hypnosis"
"numel?" numel wonder, why didint nothing happen? it must of been the barry that numel was carrying around before meeting blake...
"HA! now, finish it off with ember!" said blake
"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" said numel, throwing out tiny pieces of flames
"xaaa....tu...." said xatu, fainting
"Xatu is unable to battle, Victory goes to blake from Windwave town!" said the judge
"Yeah, we did it!" said blake
"What... how?... but..." said james
"I think where ready for the first gym! but for now, lets go to the pokemon center" said blake with a big grin on his face
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" shouted james
"numel!" said volcano
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:32 pm

"Fine." grunted Metallic, the Seaside Gym Leader! "3 on 3, Let's go Fortress!" Metallic threw his Pokeball into the air and out of it appeared a Fortress. "Hmm, Steel Type." said Squirt, "Let's go! Flare!" Squirt threw his Pokeball and out of it apppared Vulpix. "Okey vulpix use Flame Burst!" Vulpix unleased a Ball of Fire which exploded on Fortress upon Impact. "Urgg, Fortress use Dig!" commanded Metallic. Fortress began to Dig into the ground. "Okey Vulpix let's use Dig too!" responded Squirt. As Vulpix also dug into the ground Fortress appeared at the top searching for Vulpix.
"Now Vulpix! Appear and use Flame Burst!" Vulpix shot up from a hole and unleased another ball of fire upon Fortress. When the blast from the explosion cleared fortress lay the Unconcious. "Hmph. Return Fortress." said Metallic as he drew his ball. "GO! GIGEAR!" a Gigear appeared from Metallic's Pokeball. "Okey Flare, keep on em. Use Flame Burst!" Vulpix Launced A Flame Burst at Gigear. Which looks like it hit it in it's weak spot. "Urg... damn Crit," muttered Metallic. "Okey Gigear, lets use Flash Cannon!" Gigear began to Launch a Ball of energy at Vulpix.
"Vulpix! Deflect with Energy Ball!" Vulpix quickly launced an Energy Ball to block the incoming Flash Cannon. "Now. Flame Burst!" commanded Squirt as the smoke covered the field. After that another Explosion blew the smoke away and Gigear was unable to battle.

"You did great Flare!" congratulated Squirt. While Metallic withdrew his Pokemon. "Hmph, your Good Enough to get to this Point but now it is over." He announcd. "Let's go Lairon!" Metallic threw a Pokeball and then a Lairon appeared infront of him. "Lairon use Earthquake!" before Squirt could command Vulpix to dodge a shake flowed through the earth and caused Vulpix to collapse. Vulpix was unable to battle. "Return Buddy," said Squirt as he called Vulpix back. "Now go! Skor!" Skor the Gligar appeared infront of Lairon. "Now Skor let's use X-Scissor!" commanded Squirt. Lairon just stood there wating, until... "LAIRON ICE FANG!" Lairon leaped into Action and Crunched down on Skor with fangs of Ice. After that Skor Collapsed into the ground. "Urg..." said Squirt, "That Lairon.... How am I going to win this!"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

"your pokemon have been fully restored" siad the nurse
"Thank you, have a nice day" said blake exiting the pokecenter
"Well come on out guys, we gotta see what level you guys are on" said blake, taking out his pokedex
Pokedex: Marshtomp Level 26 Rocky level 25 volcano level 24. All pokemon are ready to battle he 3th gym leader. Chnces of winning: 0%
"AWWW THATS JUST REAL NICE" said blake, mad at the pokedex
"Mighty?" said rocky
"Well, lets go to the gym" said blake, walking to the gym
"Here it is, the seaside gym lets go, wait a minute, someones already here!" said blake looking though the window
"LAIRON ICE FANG!" Lairon leaped into Action and Crunched down on Skor with fangs of Ice. After that Skor Collapsed into the ground. "Urg..." said Squirt, "That Lairon.... How am I going to win this!"
"wow.... squirt got alot stronger... so... ill just watch the battle" said blake, walked int the gym and sat on the viewing benches
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:57 pm

"Urg..., Go Mijumaru!" said Squirt, "You are my last hope." Mijumaru stood up and Plucked the Shell from it's chest. "Hmph.. " muttered Metallic, "Lairon! Use Rock Tomb!" Suddenly Rocks appeared and started Falling from the Ceiling. Luckly Mijumaru jumped out of the way, "Quickly Mijumaru, counter it with a Water Pulse!" Mijumaru launced a Massive stroke of Hydro Energy towards Lairon, and unfortuantly Lairon was too slow to dodge. "Urg... LAIRON USE EARTHQUAKE!" Mijumaru had heard that attack many times before and knew what to do, he jumped into the air and then used Water Pulse. "Excellent Mijumaru, I guess all those battles with Blake kinda paid off," said Squirt not noticing Blake sitting in the spectator seats. "LAIRON USE DOUBLE EDGE!" commanded Metallic. Lairon started to run towards Mijumaru with incredible power. "He's gonna dodge, He gonna dodge." thought Metallic, but Mijumaru stayed still.
"Now Mijumaru!" said Squirt instantly,"Revenge!" Lairon plowed into Mijumaru and at the same time Mijumaru took all of the energy and sent it back, Lairon went flying across the gym and into the wall, it was unable to battle. "Yes!" announced Squirt after winning his first gym battle by himself! " I won!" Metallic proceeded to walk over to Squirt and then said. "You won kid, I never thought you would've. Here hav the Metal Badge and also this Item" Metallic handed the two items to Squirt. Squirt then questioned what the item was. Metallic then explained, "That item is an evolution stone. It makes pokemon who havnt evolved yet stronger. I think you should give it to your Mijumaru." Squirt then attached the item to Mijumaru and thanked the gym leader.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next