The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Chaos Empty Pokemon Chaos

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 20 Nov 2010, 10:21 am

"You wake up in a dark room, wondering were you are. Suddenly, the lights went on. You see a desk infront of you with 15 pokeballs. 5 grass type, 5 fire type, and five 5 water type. You pick your pokeball, and a hologram apears, chalenging you to battle. Without fear, you throw out your pokemon and say...Lets do this!"

Welcome to Pokemon Chaos! Get ready to travel around the Keero region, full of leengendary myths and pokemon! Enter the elite 8, Catch pokemon, Reavile Secrets of the lengendary Arcues, And stop the evil team chaos from trying to take over the lengendary duo, rashiram and zekrom! To get you started, I will give you this Map of the Keero region:

Pokemon Chaos KEERROOOO

Every City has a gym leader, and how to know the names of these cities? heres the index:
After beeting the holigram, you wake up in your bed with a pokeball in your hand. You woke up in your house in Windwave Town! (The top left of the map) Time to start your journy!

Windwave Town - Your Hometown, Say goodbye to your mom, becouse adventure awaits!
Grace City - The home of the first gym leader, the grass user Kathy! Stock up on some items at the Grace Shoping Center!
Angel Town - A lengend claims that a lengendary Pokemon was born here. Its said to protect the flames.
Subspace City - The home of the 2nd gym leader, The Ground type user Sandra! This will be the first time you battle team chaos!
Seaside City - home of the 3rd gym leader, the Steal type user Metalic. From here you can take a ship to other parts of the keero region!
Mystic City - The home of the 6 gym leader, Psycho, the psycic user. In the front of the city is a mystic lake that is connected with a lake in johto.
Devil Town: A lengend claims that a lengendary pokemon was born here. It's said to protect thunder clouds
Chaotic City - The biggest city in the keero regin. Its home to the Fire type 4th gym leader Marty. Theres a hidden volcano in the lake west from the city.
Dream Town - Every night in this town a shadow pokemon takes one human and sucks out his dreams, and replaces with horible nightmares
Ruins - The anciant ruins located just at the side of a beach. There was a lengendary battle between 3 lengendary pokemon here. the controlers of time, space and a reverse words.
IceTooth City - the home of the 5 gym leader, the ice user Fogg. You can take a ship and sail to the iceberg west from the city. It's said that two lengendary pokemon rest there.
Nightmare City - Home to the 7th gym leader, the dark user Gamble. You can take a ship to the final city before the elite 8 starts.
BrickBreak City - the home of the last gym leader, the fighting user bruno (yes, hes a gy leader in keero! Stock up on suplies before you head to the elite four!
???? - east from Brick break city, theres a big statue of 3 pokemon fighting. The stature is so big, it touches the seabed, the land, and the clouds.
Hall of fame - olny winners of the elite eight may enter this. for a present of winning, you recive 1 pokeball, a pokeball that never fails.
Elite 8 - here, you fight 7 people who also challenged the elite 8. Get ready to rumble and i hope you have a lot of potions!

1st gym leader pokemon - Bellosom, Leafeon
2nd gym leader pokemon - Sandslash, geodude, Onix
3rd gym leader pokemon - Fortress, Larion, gigear
4th gym leader pokemon - Arcnine, houndoom, torkoal, baokkie
5th gym leader pokemon - Lapras, walrein, weavile, baibanire
6th gym leader pokemon - Alakazam, espeon, Wobbofet, gardevior, gochiruzeru
7th gym leader pokemon - Umbreon, Mightyana, Absol, Drapion, Zoroark, Sazandora
8th gym leader pokemon - Machamp, hitmontop, Hariyama, Lucario, Roopushin, Kojofu

To join the fun, all you need to do is answers these questions in the comments. When we get four people, we can begin!

1.) RP name?
2.) Pokemon you choose
3.) Tell me About your character
4.) do you like pokemon?
5.)Favourite pokemon?

Pokemon Chaos SoulDew
New Pokemon Chaos event, The soul of the ruins! Obtain Latios with the blue ticket!
And Obtain Latias with the red ticket!
All you have to do is Get to chaotic city, and talk to the guy who has heard so much about latias and latios, then, pikc what you want, the red, or the blue ticket.

Last edited by TrainerBlake101 on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 6:54 am; edited 12 times in total
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 20 Nov 2010, 10:23 am

1.) RP name? Blake
2.) Pokemon you choose? Mudkip
3.) Tell me About your character. He was born in the hoenn region, and his dad died becouse he fighted a rayquaza. He is one day thinking of becoming the worlds best pokemon trainer!
4.) do you like pokemon? i do :3
5.)Favourite pokemon? Swampert
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 20 Nov 2010, 10:32 am

1.) RP name?Rye Soulmister
2.) Pokemon you choose:Chikorita
3.) Tell me About your character: Rye has always dreamed of being a top battler.Though he may not show it,he has a soft side for Pokemon.
4.) do you like pokemon? No,Im just RolePlaying Pokemon because I feel like it.
5.)Favourite pokemon?Staraptor.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 20 Nov 2010, 10:58 am

1.) RP name: Squirt
2.) Pokemon you choose: Mijumaru
3.) Tell me About your character: Maybeh I will, Maybeh I won't
~Squirt is a confident man who always likes to go random, for example he chose a random pokeball. He wears a red hoodie and has long brown hair. -Long for a boy-, He is a great battle stratagist
4.) do you like pokemon: Yyyup
5.)Favourite pokemon: Squirtle
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 20 Nov 2010, 11:19 am

rp name:lego
pokemon you choose:piplup
tell me about your chacter:legos father was in team magma allthough lego is a good guy and he wears a black backpack and a blue jacket thats unzipped with a white t-shirt with a picture of a pokeball and blue jeans with red and white shoes and his white hair is done like soras(from kingdom hearts)
do you like pokemon:no i hate pokemon i know nothing about them(sarcasm)
favorite pokemon:empoleon
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 20 Nov 2010, 12:10 pm

1.) RP name? Drago
2.) Pokemon you choose torchic
3.) Tell me About your character was raised in blackthron city loves dragon pokemon and grew up playing with them ears black thrit a combat jacket and jeans with a dragon fang around his neck
4.) do you like pokemon? what to you think
5.)Favourite pokemon?DRAGONITE

Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 20 Nov 2010, 3:10 pm

The grand opening! have a nice trip in the keero region!
"I see you chose mudkip" said the holigram
"Yeah, so? what now?" i said, wierded out.
"If you defeat me in a Battle, you will get to keep it." Said the holigram, and it sended out a Sentret.
"This is gonna be easy, go, POKEBALL" balke said as he threw the pokeball and mudkip came out.
"Muuuudkip!"
"Sentret! tail whip!" said the holigram
"sentret! sentret!" the sentret litsen to its orders
"mudkip, water gun, now!"
"muuuu......dkip!!" mudkip rushed and atacked fearsly
"Sentret.....sen.." Sentrent fell defeated
"Come back, sentret!"said the holigram
"Yes! we did it mudkip!" said blake
"Mudkip! Mudkip!"
Soon, the room started fading away, blake couldn't see anything, he was going... somewhere...
"Wake up, sweetie, breakfast is ready!" mom yelled. Then blake relised. it was all a dream! but he found a pokeball right on the floor. he wounderd if its the same pokeball... he took it, ate breakfast, and went outside.
"Hmmm, is it true...?" he wisperd. He then tipped his hat and said "Pokeball, GO!"
"Mudkip!" IT WAS THE MUDKIP FROM BLAKES DREAM D: blake wounderd, if hes not dreaming but he was so supriesd, he would definetly wake up now.
"Ha, so you have pokemon? My names prof Oak. Nice to meet you!" A man said from behind blake.
"Uh... hi! im just a begginer trainer....." Blake said
"Hmm.. this pokemon looks happy.... come with me, child. I have something for you"
"Ok! come on mudkip!" said blake
"Madkip!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 20 Nov 2010, 3:54 pm

Drago looked up *GO torchic lets kick some ass*the hologram sent out a senret."torchic use scratch " the hit landed to doin condrable damage "peck then ember" said drago getting into his stride. the blows hit and the senret and hologram faded.Torchic jumped up and down tor chic "me and you torchic we will be unbeatable LETS GO"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 8:38 am

Can my character's father be the leader of team Chaos???

1.) RP name? Zane Ryan
2.) Pokemon you choose: Treecko
3.) Tell me About your characterFather is a member of Team Chaos, he was brainwashed, remembers nothing from the past, wearing a sword at his side
4.) do you like pokemon?: uh-huh
5.)Favourite pokemon? Victini

Last edited by Beeto604 on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 8:40 am

"I'll go with this one!" decided Squirt
"hmm Nice choice." complimeted the Hologram, "Go Zigzagoon!"
"I don't know who I picked, but gooo!" Squirt threw his Pokeball into the air and out of it appeared an Otter like Pokemon, "Mijumaru!" said the Otter.
"Okey," said Squirt, "Mijumaru use Shell Blade!" It was suddenly like Squirt knew what moves the Mijumaru had. Mijumaru Suddenly jumped into the air, pulling the blade off of his chest, and Sliced at the Zigzagoon. Zigzagoon Flew back towards the Hologram.
"Yeah Mijumaru!" Said Squirt, "We...we...We...won"

Waking up in his bed, Squirt thought to himself, "Wow what an amazing dream, I wish i actually had a Pokemon though..." Squirt got out of bed and as he did a Pokeball rolled off of him. He bent down to pick it up and then he decided to check what was inside... "Go Pokeball!" To Squirt's shock a Mijumaru appeared out of the ball. It ran over to Squirt and hugged him.
"Wow, thats wierd thought Squirt." Then He noticed a ticket lying on his bed, It read "Come to The Port, and go to The Gracidea Home." Thats even wierder thought Squirt...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 8:50 am

Zane: *rubs eyes* Huh? *wakes up sitting on a bus, and gets off at last stop* Ugh.......Where-where am I? *notices lab, and walks in* Huh? Oh, Pokeballs. *grabs one*

Hologram: Sentret, go! Tackle!

Zane: Huh? Go, Pokeball!

Treecko: *pops out* Tree!

Zane: *Notices leaf sword at Treecko's side* Leaf Blade! Then absorb!

Treecko: *slashes Sentret then absorbs energy* Tree!

Sentret:*faints*

Hologram: Goodbye, worthy fighter. *dissapears*

Zane: Nice job, Treecko! How did I remember all those moves? *notices a ticket in pocket and reads* Well, lets go to Grace City! It says theres a Flowerwork show tonight!
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:43 am

Squirt walked downstairs, he was so excited... he had a Pokemon and could go out on an adventure... "Return Mijumaru!" commanded Squirt, but Mijumaru shook his head, then He smashed the Pokeball. "Okey stay out if you must." Squirt packed up and was ready to leave, he didnt have any family to say goodbye to, a tear rolled down his face.

As Squirt and Mijumaru were about to go out of the door, He remembered something and ran back upstairs. A few minutes later he came back down to find Mijumaru waiting for him."I got this Pokedex ages ago, Its a long story I'll tell ya about it later Mijumaru." Mijumaru nodded and jumped on Squirt's shoulder.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:49 am

1.) Disco
2.) Shinx
3.) Likes to battle, cares for Pokemon, and likes to breed. His Shinx, he has had ever since he was a baby, and grew up with him. Shinx however has never battled, so is still very small.
4.) Yesh
5.) Aipom

I have permission from Blake to use Shinx.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 9:51 am

*walks into a lab* "Wow.." said blake, seeing a huge lab. "Well this is it, you remembder last nights training with the holigram, don't you?" said prof. Oak. and then the holligram apeard with its sentret. "Wow, so it wasn't a dream..." said blake "I see very much potential in you, on your first try, you befriended a pokemon immidletly, well, here i have a present for you." Prof oak said, and shows blake a Trainer Card, and a Pokedex. "wow..... Those... those this mean..." said blake. "Yes. It does. You are now a offficial pokemon trainer." said prof oak.
"Yeah! alight! you ready mudkip?" said blake, ready to start his journy
"Madkip!"
*Hmmm, for your first move, you should Get to grace city, theres a gym leader there. Test out your skills!" Prof oak said that, like he was confident blake would win.
"Alright! see ya around, Proffesor!" said blake, walking out the door.
"Mudkip!"
"Hm..... that kid may even beat the best trainer from kanto.... gah! what am i thinking... back to work!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:10 am

Rye glared at all the Poke'Balls and spotted a ball with a Flowery Design.He picked it up and observed it,deciding it was probably pretty rare from it's rarely designed ball,and releasing it from it's PokeBall.
"Chiko,Chiko!"The Pokemon cheered."Chikorita!" It cried happily.
"I'm guessing your called Chikorita.Let's do this!"
The Hologram released it's Pokemon,a friendly-looking Zigzagoon.It wasn't so friendly when battling though.
"Headbutt it,go!" The Hologram (OOC:Who I will call Steve from now on)commanded.
"Chikorita,use Razor Leaf as a quick counter,and then Tackle it!"The leaves stopped Zigzagoon's Headbutt,which left Zigzagoon (OOC:Who I will call Steve the Third from now on) open to getting attacked.Chikorita then Tackled Steve the Third,sending it flying back.Steve gave Rye an odd look,and then returned Steve the Third.
"Good match?" Rye offered the words,before awaking in his bed,wondering where his Chikorita went and how he knew her attacks.

Rye opened his eyes to find Chikorita lying on top of him with a mixed look of determination and glee in it's eyes.
"I'll name you Rose.You may look really cute,but you really show off your thorns in battle!" Rye smiled.He started to pet his new companion when he noticed something on Rose's PokeBall.It was a Ticket.'To Seaside City,a secret lies,take a boat for a big surprise..'
"Wierd.." Rye muttered,observing the Ticket carefully.

"Mom,it's time.I'm bidding a'duew to Windwave Town.I'm taking my journey." Rye declared.He knew he wouldn't want to give his Mother a heart-attack by coming down-stairs with a Pokemon,so he kept Rose in her Poke'Ball.
"Yes..I understand you want to have an adventure,but the Starter Pokemon Shipment isn't coming until next month.I'm sorry."
"Fortunately,I have a Pokemon."Rye showed his Mother the Poke'Ball,getting a curious look from his Mother.
His Mother sighed."Then you're ready.",Rye's Mother pulled a Backpack out from behind."It has a Poke'tch,a Poke'Gear,and Fresh Underwear.Along with Five Poke'Balls of course.Though you can keep the belt strapped around your waist with your Poke'Balls like the proffessional's do.Goodbye,please,don't be afraid to visit.."
And with that,a great journey began.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos Empty ...

Post by 0725connor Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:47 am

#1 name: connor
#2 pokemon:cyndaquil
#3 about me: is a newish traner trying to be the best.
#4 do u like pokemon:heck yes
#5 fav guy:electivire
0725connor
0725connor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:21 am

As Squirt exited his house he saw a young trainer with a Mudkip, instantly he challenged him to a battle. The battle played out long and hard and in the end the epicness unfolded...

"Mijumaru! Jump and Use Aqua Jet!"
"Mudkip Blizzard, freeze Mijumaru to the ground!"
"Dodge it Mijumaru and use Aqua Jet and Shell Blade!"
"JUMP MUDKIP! Get on Mijumaru's Back and Use Earthquake!"

Eventually both Pokemon fainted...

The trainer who Squirt fought, now know as Blake, gave Squirt a gift, that he had found in his room... A Ticket to the SS.Hoenn!

With that Squirt and Blake went speperate ways with their now fully healed Pokemon.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:42 am

"Ha! i almost had that guy, right mudkip?" Said blake, after the intense battle with the kid named squirt
"Mudkip!" cried out mudkip
"lets see... this is route 501.... theres a forest in this route...."said blake to hymself
"Hey there, newbie trainer! ill own you with the pokemon my dad got me!" said a trainer from affar. re ran to me and said
"Pokeball, GO!" a magikarp came out of the pokeball
"MAGI MA!"
"Ok... go, MUDKIP!" said blake with confidence
"Mudkip!" cierd out mudkip
"Magikarp use splash!" said the little boy
"magi magi!" magikarp jumped aroung... doing nothing
"Water gun, NOW MUDKIP!" mudkip atacked with a firce water gun and KO'ed the magikarp
"But.. my dad gave me that pokemon." whisperd the kid
"Face it, dude, your dad didin't love you" said blake and walked to the Grace forest
"Maaaaaaadkip......." said mudkip kinda scared
"Don't be scared mudkip, its olny a -a-A BEEDRILL??!?!?
"Beedrill! bee bee!" cried the angry beedrill!
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:52 am

"Well then," said Squirt, "Grace Forest must be this way." Mijumaru agreed with a gentle nod. As Squirt walked furhter up Route 501 he saw a Kid running past him with a Magikarp muttering, "Daddy Don't Love Me."
"That was wierd" thought Squirt.

Squirt and Mijumaru wandered for a bit longer. Then they found a little Box lying on the floor. "Miju!! Ju!!" exclaimed Mijumaru as he ran over to open it. Inside was a thin red Pokemon... Squirt pulled out his Pokedex to investigate.
"Vulpix, The Fox Pokemon!" said the Pokedex. Squirt happened to notcie that the Vulpix here was a lot thinner than on the Pokedex. He instantly jumped to the concluion that it wasnt well and went to pick it up.
Suddenly the Vulpix jumped and ran away weakly...

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:08 pm

"Mudkip, go! water gun!" cired blake scared as ever
"Mudkip!" mudkip bursted with a water gun, but it didin't do anything to beedrill at all!
"Bee.....DRILL!" Beedrill atacked with a posion sting.
"Mud....kip..." Mudkip was hurt badly
"Come on mudkip, Blizzard!" blake was scared that mudkip was gonna loose.
*MAAAAAAAAAAAAADKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!" mudkip atacked with full power!
"bee....beee....beedril.." beedrill almost fainted, but then...
"Beedrill!" he atacked with another posion sting. it took out mudkip...
"mudkip... im sorry... return..." Blake recalled mudkip... without hope and with fear, how will he get out of this forest without mudkip, just then....!
"POOCHYANA!" A pochyana apeard and bited the beedrill
"beedrill..." beedrill fainted. Thanks to poochyana, blake was saved!
"Hey... thanks alot! Wanna travel with us?" blake said to the poochyana
"Poochy... Poochy!" poochyana looked like he wanted to be cought in a battle
"Ok... ill just use a potion on mdukip... and... there!" blake said
"Mudkip!" mudkip was full of energy, and so, the battle began
"Poochyana!" poochyana atacked!
"DODGE IT AND USE WATER GUN! " said blake
"Muuu....dkip!" mudkip atacked with a water gun
"Poochy!" Pochyana fell down
"Now tackle it, mudkip!" said blake
"Madkip!" mudkip atacked it full power
"POOCHYANA!" poochyana was injured so bad, it couldn't move
"Now, Pokeball....... GO!" blake threw a pokeball at the poochyana
Pokeball: Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, DING!~
Pokedex: You just got a poochyana! Congrats!
"Yeah! we did it mudkip! we got poochyana!" cried out blake with joy
"Mudkip!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:23 pm

"Ehh... ahhh... ehaaaaa!!!!!" Cried Disco in his sleep, with his pet and best friend Shinx, named Spark. He suddenly awoke, but something seemed different. It was all black, only a light was shining on him and Spark. "Whe-where am I?"
"I know where you are," said something off in the distance. Suddenly, there was a blue flash, and a shadow-ey version of Disco appeared.
"Who are you!" yelled Disco.
"That is for me to know, and for you to find out. Now we battle!" said the Shadow Disco. "Go Houndour!"
"Hounddd!" Insted of being black and red, it was pure black with sharp yellow eyes.
"Shiiinnnxxxx..."
"Are you sure you want to battle it? You've never been in a battle before," asked Disco. The blue Pokemon smiled, and blue electricity started crackling around it. "Use Tackle!" Spark's Tackle knocked over the dog Pokemon, and it seemed like it took much damage. "Now use Spark!"
"Use Faint Attack!" commanded the Shadow Disco. The two attacks collided, and there was a big explosion, casuing Houndour to faint. "Thi-this is-isn't the l-last of me yo-you will s-see" he screamed, as he stared to disolve into blue squares, and floated off. Disco's room suddenly cam back into view, and he ran over to Spark.
"Are you ok? You did great! Hey, I've been thinking, and do you want to go out and see the world? There's so much outside our little village."
"Shinx!" agrred the small Pokemon.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:27 pm

Zane: Man, look at this place...*takes a good look at Grace Forest* It's.....creepy.

Treecko: Tree...

Zane: Whoa! Look! *spots a Hoothoot* Looks cool! Treecko, Absorb, then Leaf Blade!

Hoothoot: HOOOOOOT!!!!

Zane: Go, Pokeball!

Pokeball: Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, DING!

Zane: YES!!!!
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:55 pm

Disco ran down the stairs, with the smell of pancakesflowing through the kitchen. "Hey mom, can I ask you something?
"Yes sweety," she replied
"May I go on a journey, like dad did?"
Disco's mom dropped the plates, and the pancake she was flipping flew up to the celing. "Yes, you know your father and I have been waiting for years. Eat the pancakes, I'll pack your stuff, and you can go see Professer Rowan later."
"Thanks Mom!"
"Shinnnnxx!"

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 12:58 pm

30 minutes after the Vulpix incedident...

Squirt and Mijumaru have entered Grace Forest... "Hmm." said Squirt, "We've battled all kinds of Pokemon, Aipom, Hoothoot, but there's none I really want to capture..." As Squirt and Mijumaru continues on through the Forest, they came to another Box... When Squirt opened it there were 3 Pokeballs with a Tick on the top... "Woh never seen this before." Squirt thought he could use them later.

Suddenly the Small forest came to an end and Squirt was in Grace City... then a trainer ran up to Squirt... "Lets Leik Battle for Pure Funz." said the trainer...
"Okey" replied Squirt, "Mijumaru your up!" Mijumaru jumped up from Squirt's shoulder and landed on the ground.
"I choose you... Shroomish!" Out of a Great Ball appeared a Shroomish, "Heh you'll never beat the Gym with a water type" said the Trainer.
"Oh yeah!" replied Squirt, "Mijumaru Aerial Ace!!" Mijumaru Jumped into the air and Sliced through the Shroomish with his Shell.

The Shroomish fell to the ground and the trainer ran off....
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 1:10 pm

Zane: C'mon out, Hoothoot!

Hoothoot: Hoooooo!

Zane: Heh...Ugh...*gets dizzy* What the-? Mac....*faints*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane: *walking in Grace Forest with a Blaziken at his side*

Boy: Zane, C'mon!!!

Zane: Mac! Wait up! So, Tara, how's Sceptile?

Tara: He's great! Thanks!

Mac: Zane: I wanna train my Marshtomp!

Zane: Ugh...*runs to Mac* Okay...Go, Mightyena! Crunch!

Mac: Ha! Marshtomp, Muddy Water!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane: Ugh....Mac? Tara?

Hoothoot: Hoo??? *tilts head sideways*

Zane: *sees a tree rustle* Hm....? *Beedrill army flies out* Oh crap!

?????: Stop! Go, Blaziken! Flamethrower! *dissapears*

Zane: Huh? What the-?

Treecko: Tree......

Zane: What's wrong, Treecko? *sees a starly* Hm...*Four more pop up*
Hit them all! Use any attack, Treecko! Just leave one standing!

Treecko: *lashes them out with lightning fast speed leaving one standing but partially injured*

Zane: Go, Pokeball!

Pokeball: Wiggle...Wiggle....Pop!

Starly: *escapes and hits Treecko with aerial ace*

Zane: Grrrr....Treecko, Take it out, Tackle!

Treecko: Treeeeeeeeee.........CO!!!! *glows green and sprints through forest taking out all pokemon in the way*

Zane: Holy Crap...

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next