The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Chaos

+6
Beeto604
Drago
legolosarrow
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
TrainerBlake101
10 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Chaos

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 1:18 pm

"Soo I guess we can explore Mijumaru..." Squirt and Mijumaru went around Grace town and eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center. "hello Nurse? Can you heal up my Mijumaru please?"
"Sure Doll Face..." replied the creepy Nurse...

While Mijumaru was getting healed up a vulpix ran inside the building. "Hey!" said Squirt, "Are you that Vulpix from before?" Just as Squirt asked the Vulpix collapsed. "NURSE!!!" Bellowed Squirt as he ran back to the front desk, just as Mijumaru had come out from the healing Machine... "This vulpix looks very Ill"
"OMG!" said the Nurse, "That Pure Doll Face Pogeman looks hurt." The Nurse took the Vulpix into the Surgery room and Squirt and Mijumaru were left there standing
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 1:21 pm

"Ok poochyana, show me what you got!" Blake sent out poochyana
"Poochyan!" Cried poochyana
"Ok poochyana, atack that caterpie!" said blake
"Poochy poochy poochya ANA!" poochyana rushed and atacked the caterpie
"Caterpie...." caterpie fainted
"Ha, nice job poochyana, ill name you.... Rocky!" Blake said to poochyana (From now on, poochyana will be called rocky)
"poo poochyana!" rocky said greatfuly
"hey, theres the exit! lets go mudkip and rocky!" Blake said AND THE THREE RUSHED TO THE EXIT, but suddenly...
"HEY! I won't let you do that!" a kid ran behind the three
"My names Alpha! i just started battling and i think i can beat a whimp like you!" he said
"Well alpha, i can't turn that offer down, Lets start, go mudkip!" blake said
"Mudkip! mudkip!" mudkip ran into posistion
"Ha, this will be easy, go! Bulbasaur!" said Alpha
"Mudkip, blizzard, now!" said blake
"Mudkip!!!!!!" mudkip shot a shivering blizzard
"Bulba.....saur..." bulbasaur fainted
"Arg... you useless little...." said aplha, recalling it into its pokeball
"Don't treet pokemon like that!" blake said when he recall mudkip
"Go, Rocky!" said blake
"Go, Ralts!" said alpha
"Ralts, use confusion, full power!" SAID ALPHA, hopeing this will ko his poochyana
"Poochy?" IT did nothing to poochyana
"HA! rockys dark type. It dosn't get hurt by psycic"
"DARN IT!" yelled alpha
"Use bite, now! rocky!" said blake
"poooochy..... ANA!" rocky atacked ralts with a bite
"ralllts...." ralts fainted
"return, ralts, you suck...." said alpha to ralts while recalling it
"Don't treet pokemon like that dude, its not good" said blake looking at alpha
"SHUT UP! THIS ISN'T THE END!" cried alpha and ran to the exit
"well, lets go guys... lets get you cured at the pokecenter and we battle the gym leader!" said blake to his pokemon
"Poochyana! Mudkip!" said blakes pokemon
**At the Pokemon center in Grace City**
"Have a nice day!" said nurse joy, giving blake his healed pokemon
"Thanks nurse!" said blake and ran out of the pokecenter
"Ok mudkip, lets go!" said blake exited
"Mudkip!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 1:42 pm

Squirt feeling upset for the vulpix decided to go and challenge the gym...
When he arrived there though, The person he had battled in his home town was just about to enter...

"Hey Blake!" shouted Squirt
Blake turned around quickly and then said "Oh Squirt 'sup?"
"Not much, Im challenging the gym"
"NOt if I beat you too it"

Squirt and Blake both ran inside the gym and shouted at the same time
"I WANNA GYM BATTLE!"
The gym leader stood there looking shocked, "Hi I'm Cathy!" she explained... "and if you both want to battle, why don't you double battle me?"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 1:58 pm

Rye strolled leisurely around,attempting to find Prof. Oak.Eventually,his search fell to a rest at a nearby Pokemon Center.Both Rye and Rose gazed upon a TV with only one thing on their minds.'Where's Proffessor Oak?'..
Rye had visited his lab,though he was not there.Rye watched the intense battle taking place,between a Gyarados and a Persian.This battle was taking place in Grace Town,where Rye heard a Gym was. The Persian Trainer was overted in dark robes,though Rye could make out a distant smile on his face.
The Gyarados Trainer,on the other hand,was seemingly a Muscle Man,with huge biceps and a Hobo Vindel.They were each focused on one another's attacks,obviously strategizing and predicting a following move to block their strategy and then resolving that in their minds only to find another way their opponent could block it.(OOC: That's pretty confusing..)
Rye had thought the same way in his battle with Steve the Hologram.He had countered Steve the Third's Headbutt,and then sent him flying for the victory.Obviously the win wouldn't be as easy in this match,there was no good type matching,and one Pokemon only has four moves in it's arsenal.
The Persian launched a Power Gem,which contacted with Gyarados at such acute speed it seemed a blur.
The Gyarados attempted Thrash,nevertheless it missed,and Gyarados fainted from exhaustion.The winner was the mysterious guy.He revealed himself to be none other than-Proffessor Oak?!
Rye was astonished at the Proffessor's niche for battling,and was now determined to get to Grace Town and meet Proffessor Oak.He would double-task as well,after meeting Oak he would challenge the Gym and be 7 Badges away from Destiny...
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

"Whaa?" the two said wierded out
"Thats right, two of your pokemon versus two of mine! we shall make it a double battle" Said the gym leader
"Ok blake... you up for it?" said squirt
"As ever! Lets go, Mudkip!" blake sent out mudkip
"Mudkip!!"
"Go, my mijumaru!" Squirt sent out mijumaru
"Miju! mijumaru!"
"Ha, this will be a matter of seconds, Go, my Darlings!" Kathy said and sent out Leafeon and bellosom
"Bellosom! Leafeon" The two cried
"Ok, lets start this! Mudkip go, tackle atack at bellosom!" said blake
"Mijumaru! take that leafeon down with arieal ace!" said sqiurt
"Dodge it, guys!" said kathy
"Leafeon! Bellosome!"
"Now, LEAF STORM, BOTH OF YOU!" said kathy
"OH NO!" cried blake and squirt
"MUDKIP!!!!!!!!"
"MIJU!!!!!!!!!"
"HOLD ON TIGHT, MUDKIP!" said blake "AND NOW USE BLIZZARD!
"MIJUMARU! use shell blade on both of them!
"Bellosom! BELL... o....som...." bellosome fell on the floor, defeated
"leafeon.... leafeon!" leafon fell....
"Mudkip! Miju!" the two danced as they won
"Nice job, mudkip!" said blake
"Great! mijumaru! you did it!" said squirt
"Well.. you defeated me... i guess i need more training...... here, its a badge" said the gym leader
"BUT, THERES TWO OF US!" said blake and squirt
"Oh, right! sorry! heres the other one. One for you, and one for you."
"COOL! i got my first badge!" said blake, happy as can be
"awesome! my first badge!" said squirt
"Hmmmm... the next place you two should head is.... subspace city. Theres a gym leader there too!"
"Well.. lets go, mudkip. Cya kathy!" said blake
"Lets go mijumaru!" said squirt
"Mijumaru!"
*OUTSIDE THE GYM*
"So, blake, where i you heading after this?" said squirt to blake
"Im heading for angel town, of course after i heal my mudkip!" said blake
"Oh, angel town.... huh.... i heard a lengendary pokemon named reshiram was born there.... theres alot of tourist there! so, cya blake!" Squirt ran to route 503...
"Well... pokemon center awaits... lets go mudkip!" said blake to his mudkip
"Mudkip!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

As Squirt was leaving Grace town with his New Gym Badge... His Pokedex recieved an incoming signal from the Pokemon Center... "Hello? Squirt!" said a Nurse Joy... "The Vulpix will be fine... Well it would be fine but she ran away again." The messages died out there, Suddenly the Pokedex started actiavting something.

"Activating Communication Mode... You Can Now contact Pokemon Centers and your Pesonal Computer for transfering Pokemon...

Adding Contacts to the PokeDex....

1. Professor Oak
2. Grace City Pokemon Center
3. Blake
4. Kathy

Process Complete.

This Pokedex adds any important people, or people you have met twice.."

The tutortial then shut down... "Wow cool!" said Squirt... as he and Mijumaru headed of to route 503...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:55 pm

1.) RP name: Jerry Aututor
2.) Pokemon you choose: Cyndaquill
3.) Tell me About your character: Jerry comes from the land of Johto. Once hearing about this regions challenges, he decided to travel here.
4.) do you like pokemon: I like Mudkips does that count?
5.)Favourite pokemon: Cyndaquill
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 2:56 pm

Zane: Treecko!? Where are you!?

???????: Grovyle!!! Gro!

Zane: Treecko, you-you're a Grovyle now! Sweet!

Hoothoot: Hoo....

Zane: Don't worry, Hoothoot. I'll train you, too! *sees a light* Okay! There's Grace City! The first gym! And we can see flowerwork shows!

Grovyle: Gro!

Zane: Hm....What's that?

?????????: Growl! Lithe lithe!

Zane: Ooh, a Growlithe! Hoothoot, you're time to shine! Aerial Ace!

Growlithe: *gets up and Fire Spins Hoothoot* Grow!

Zane: Gr...

Hoothoot: *without thinking uses Peck and KO's Growlithe*

Zane: Pokeball! Go! Huh? My last one, I'll make it count!

Pokeball: Wiggle....wiggle....wiggle....Ding!

Zane: Sweet! The first gym is grass so this is perfect!*exits into Grace City*
Wow....it's so...so...so-

???:Beautiful? I know.

Zane: Huh? Mac!? It's really you?!

Mac: Uh-huh. So, why are you restarting your journey, you already have a perfect team, and thirty-two other badges.

Zane: Oh...I kinda just woke up outta nowhere. Heh. So, whatcha doing here?

Mac: Eh. I dont know, really. Just showed up to sight-see, I guess.

Zane: Cool, well I'm hitting the first gym. Wanna watch?

Mac: Sure! Let's go!
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:03 pm

Rye yawned heartily as he enjoyed the last bite of lunch.Both Rye and Rose had decided to stop by a Diner right outside of Grace Forest,for they were both hungry.Once they finished,Rye decided that they would journey into the lust Grace Forest,hopefully capturing a new Pokemon to add to their team.
"Allrighty sweety,could you take this out to the dumpster in the back?The garbage truck should be arrivin' soon." The waitress cheerfully asked."Some Pokemon like to eat back there,so you may find one to catch,"She winked at Rye and went to serve the next customers.
Rye slung the bag of garbage over his shoulder and went around to the back.A Koffing fluttered past,but Rye let it go.His hands were occupied at the moment.
Rye released the bag from his grip and grinned at the wide amount of Pokemon that crawled over to the bag for leftovers.None of these caught Rye's eye (OOC: Im a poet and I didnt know it!),so he pressed onwards on his quest for a new friend.And then he spotted it chewing on a Plastic Cup.A Bidoof.It kept chewing,and chewing,and chewing,but couldnt seem to make a dent in the cup.It carried something vaguely familiar to Rye-were those Leftovers?Rye decided this was the one.
"Rose,Razor Leaf attack!" At the command,the Bidoof sparked to attention,spat the Cup out and Swiftly dodged.It then bit into Rose's leaf.
"Rose,Razor Leaf once more!" Rose's leaf glowed,and the Bidoof's expression gasped in awe.It blasted away in a flurry of leaves,though surviving the harsh blow,it stood up and shook the damage away.It glowed bright white,and Rye knew what was happening.It was restoring Health from it's Leftovers!Now was the time to strike.
"Rose,Tackle,go!" Rose tackled Bidoof mid-heal,and Bidoof fainted.
"Allright-Poke'Ball,go!" Rye tossed the PokeBall and it contacted with Bidoof creating a 'THUD' sound.The PokeBall wobbled once,then once more,and the final wobble,and the ball sealed.
"Allright!I caught the Bidoof!"Rye re-called his encounter with the Bidoof,chewing on a can,so he named him Chewy.And thus a new member of Rye's team was born.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:15 pm

As Squirt fiddled with his Pokedex he didn't notice what he walked into... "VULPIX!" yelled the Vulpix Squirt had knocked... Squirt instantly reconised it... the Vulpix from the box... He bent down to Pick it up... "Come here Vulpix, It's ok." Squirt stroked the Vulpix on the back and she Purred... "Hey Vulpix, you wanna come with me and Mijumaru?" Mijumaru instantly appeard and waved
"Miju!!"
Vulpix hesitated and then rememberd it was Squirt and Mijumaru who freed her. "Vul!!" she said Cheerfuly...
"Okey Vulpix." Squirt pulled out one Tick Ball and then proceeded to catch Vulpix.

Squirt was astonished, The tick ball showed the pokemon inside... Vulpix seemed happy. "Good. Now Mijumaru I want you to get in a Tick Ball please." After seeing that Mijumaru had no objection and just hopped in.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:16 pm

Zane: Alright, Kathy! Bring it!

Kathy: Hm...go! My Leafeon!

Zane: Hoothoot! Teach this girl a lesson! Aerial Ace!

Leafeon: *dodges swiftly and counters with bite*

Hoothoot: Hoo!

Zane: Peck Hoothoot!

Hoothoot: *hits leafeon directly under nose*

Kathy: No! My Leafeon's weak spot, revealed! Use Leaf Storm!

Leafeon: LEEEEEEEAAAAAAFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!

Hoothoot: *falls to the ground* Hoo....*gets up slowly*

Zane: C'mon Hoothoot! Use Aerial Ace! In it's weak spot!

Leafeon: *faints*

Zane: C'mon Back Hoothoot! Go Growlithe!

Kathy: *sends out Bellosom* Come, My Pretty!!!

Zane: Fire Spin!

Bellosom: Beeeeellllllllll!

Kathy: Sunny Day, Solarbeam combo!!!!

Bellosom: *absorbs sun*

Zane: Ha! Now my Growlithe is more powerful! Now, Flamethrower!!!!!

Growlithe: Grooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!

Bellosom: *faints*

Kathy: Return! Aw, take this badge. You won.....

Mac: Nice pokemon dude!

Zane: Thakns dude!

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:34 pm

"Go Vulpix Ember!!" said Squirt as he Ko'd A lass's Aipom, "That was a good game Berry!"
"yeah thanks." Squirt and Berry talked for a bit and then she ran off. Squirt then gave Vulpix a Berry for her hard work. "Vul!!!" said Vulpix Gratefully. "You know Vulpix, I should name you." said Squirt, "How about Flare?" Vulpix seemed to love the name because she started licking Squirt. "Return Flare" said Squirt as she went back into here Tick Ball.

"In coming Call" beeped the Pokedex
"Hello Squirt?" said the voice through the Pokedex.
"My Name Is Professor Birch. I am here on buisness from Hoenn and heard of your recent success in the Grace City Gym. That is why I am calling you. I need your help in Subspace City, you see there is a building in here that the Guards won't let me into unless I beat them in a Pokemon Battle and I need you to battle them for me... Don't Worry It'll be worthwhile.

"Okey.. Looks Like I know where we are going." said Squirt,

Last edited by TheSquirtleDude on Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:35 pm

Rye smiled at Chewy's PokeBall and then at Rose.
'These guys are my only friends so far..' He heard a beeping on his PokeGear.
"Hello?Proffessor Elm,hiya!What?Ok!I'll be at Grace City right away!"Rye hung up.
"Rose,Proffessor Elm and Proffessor Oak say there are some strange happenings at Seaside Town.Could it be linked to that ticket?They want to meet with me at Grace City Pokemon Center to discuss this further." Rye grinned.He felt important,being called to a meeting with two Proffessors.
Rye practically sped into the forest excitedly,for he loved mysteries,and he figured this was an offspring of one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's creepy in here,huh Rose?" Rye muttered,the exciting feeling draining from his body.It wasn't the only thing draining though.His face was draining of color as well.
A Volbeat fluttered by,blinding Rye temporarily.When he opened his eyes,he gasped at the green frowning face in front of him.
"Spin-rak-Spin!"
"ACK!" Rye stumbled backwards,and then forwards,and then burst through the forest.The sun was shining brilliantly.
"Is this..Grace City?" Rye was astonished by the beauty of the city.The Pokemon Center lie ahead,though Rye just wanted to stay there forever..
He remembered the importancy of the meeting,and strolled over to the Center,still observing the scenery.
"Ahhh Rye.Welcome to Grace City." Two men,one Prof. Elm,the other the Persian Trainer otherwise known as Prof. Oak greeted him.
"I see you picked Chikorita.Wise choice." Prof. Elm commented,observing Rose's health conditions and smiling.
"This meeting will be called to order." Oak declared,drawing Rye near a chair surrounded by a table and more chairs.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:42 pm

At the pokemon center.....
"Your pokemon have been fully recoverd! have a nice day!" Nurse joy handed blake his pokemon
"Thanks nurse joy!" Blake smiled and then saw his pokedex vibrating.
Pokedex:Beeeb...beeeb... Instaling new softwear....beepbeep....
SUCSESS! your pokedex has been updated! new fetures: PC (personal computer) lets you storage up to 700 pokemon. Match call system (lets you call people you registerd
Prof Oak
Squirt
Kathy
Alpha

"Cool, i hear Prof ak will rate your pokedex when you talk to him!" said blake
"Mudkip! ma!" said mudkip
"so.... we got items, we are healed.... time to go to angel town! i wnana hear more about this RESHIRAM" said blake, very curios about the pokemon and then blake rushed out of the pokecenter and then he went to route 503...
"Well... this route seems to be full of pokemon! we can train rocky here! alright, come on out, rocky!" said blake throwing out rocky's pokeball
"Poochyana!" said rocky, ready to battle.
"That gym badge.... You beat kathy! ill beat you up for that! go, NUZLEAF!" said a boy with a pokeball in his hands
"Go, rocky, Use tackle!" said blake
"Poochy!" rocky ran and atacked nuzleaf
"Nuzleaf! nuz...." nuzleaf was hurt
"Nuzleaf, Razor leaf, GO!" said the boy
"nuzleaf LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF LEAF nuzleaf!" nuzleaf atacked with 10 sharp leafs
"Poochyana!!" rocky cried hurt badly
"Finish it of with bite, rocky!" said blake
"pochy, poochy, poochy ana!" pochyana rushed like never before and atacked full power
"NUZLEAF!!!!" Nuzleaf fell on the ground, defeated
"Tha.. that pokemon has pokerus! RUN!" cried the boy and ran away
"Pokerus.... whats that?" said blake to hymself...
"Ahhh, forget it, its prob nothing" said blake afterward
"Poochyana....?" rocky standed for a while and saw a huge group of trees.
"Oh god, another forest.... whats it called?...... emerald forest... Ok buddy lets go in!" said blake and walked into the forest
"Poochyana!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:48 pm

Squirt arrived at the entrance to a forest... "Oh Great... Another one?" He called out Vulpix. "Vvvul!" she said
"Alright Flare I need you to light the way in here." Flare nodded excepting the job...
As they got further into the forest it became harder to see, and found himself smashing into something... "OAHW!"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:50 pm

Squirt arrived at the entrance to a forest... "Oh Great... Another one?" He called out Vulpix. "Vvvul!" she said
"Alright Flare I need you to light the way in here." Flare nodded excepting the job...
As they got further into the forest it became harder to see, and found himself smashing into something... "OAHW!"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 21 Nov 2010, 3:59 pm

"Finally Cynda! We have arrived to the Keero region!" Jerry would look up at the sky and smile not knowing what adventure lies ahead of him. After docking on Windwave town, Jerry,who has a scarf around his neck, spiky hair like the male playable character from Pokemon B/W, black shorts with a black and blue jacket and a white under shirt, would leave the ship and started heading towards the region's lab. "Anyone here!?" Jerry kept knocking on the door until someone open. "SOMEONE OPEN!!!" Jerry could kick the door and the door would fall onto the ground. Jerry would walk in seeing everything dark and then sees a hologram. The hologram would say "Commence battle!". Jerry took out Cyndaquill. "CYNDA!!!!" Cyndaquill would shout. The hologram would project Sentret and command it to use tackle. Jerry grinned "CYNDAQUILL USE FLAMETHROWER!" Cyndaquill blasted a huge ball of fire out of his small body and it would hit Sentret really hard making it faint. "Congrats Trainer,heres your pokedex and badge case." A pokedex, which looked like a iphone 4G , and a badge would appear on top of a desk. Jerry would pick them up and put his pokedex on his belt and put the case in his pocket. Jerry would leave the lab and said to himself "Wow that was weird". He started to head towards the forest to head to the next destination,Grace City.

"Wow so many bug types in this forest!" Jerry would gaze at the pokemons until he caught ones attention "Hmmm..PokeDex whats that pokemon?" Jerry would scan the pokemon with the PokeDex."PokeName: Emonga.Description: The flying squirrel pokemon. Type: Electrice/Flying. Region: Isshu Gender: male "Awesome! Go Cyndaquill use Flamethrower!" Emonga spotted the flamethrower going towards him so he flew way high and used thunderbolt on Cyndaquill which he dodge. Cyndaquill will use flamethrower again and aimed really high which Emonga tried dodging but got his wings hurt so it flew down and used thunderbolt again and hit Cyndquill. "CYNDA!!" cried Cyndaquill. Cyndaquill will now use tackle and tackled down Emonga which knocked him out. "GO POKEBALL!" Jerry would throw a normal pokeball. "Wiggle wiggle wiggle...Ding! "ALL RIGHT I GOT AN EMONGA!" Cyndaquill will jump in the air for the excitement. Jerry kept walking until he saw a light. "Almost there....to get my first badge!".

Jerry finally made it out Grace forest. "Whew! that was cool forest" Jerry looked right next to him and the saw a sign saying "Welcome to our wonderful City called Grace City!" Jerry smiled and thought to himself "Maybe I should go to the PokeCenter to heal my pokemon.." He headed to the PokeCenter. He entered the PokeCenter and went up to Nurse Joy,a Nurse with pink hair and tied up in circles, and said "Miss, can you heal my two pokemon?" Nurse Joy smiled and said "Sure hunny but it may take half an hour, do you mind waiting?" Jerry node and went to sit down next to another trainer. Jerry looked at the trainer and said "Hi! the names Jerry and yours is?"

Last edited by SpeedRaver on Fri 26 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:37 pm

"HEY, WHO TOUCHED ME?!?!?" said blake after he felt that somebody touched him
"Mudkip! poochyana!" said mudkip and rocky
"oh, hey, its my old friend blake!" said squirt
"Hey squirt... i thout you already got passed this forest" said blake.
"Nah, some trainer battles got me holded up. anyways, wanna battle? i got a new pokemon!" said squirt ready to battle
"squirt, ive been training, get ready to loose! GO ROCKY!!" blake threw out poochyana
"POOCHYANA!" said rocky
"alright, GO VULPIX!" said squirt sending out vulpix
So... blake and squit battled intill...
"Rocky, you deserve a rest." said blake, seeing rocky has lost
"ha! i thout you where training" said squirt laughing
"urg... MUDKIP GO AND WATER GUN" said blake quickly
"mudkip!" mudkip unleashed a bizare water gun
"vuplix....vull" vulix fainted
"NO FAIR! go, mijumaru!" said squirt, and the battle continued.... but things started to happen to mudkip....
"Mudkipp....mudkip...marsh..." said mudkip, when he was changing...
"squirt, look! mudkips...." said blake
"evolving....." said squirt
"MARSHTOMP!" mudkip evolved into marshtomp
Pokedex: You have evolved mudkip into marshtomp! Its moves are: MudShot Watergun earthquake ice beam
and so, the battle continued... it was a long battle, using shell blade and earthquake, arieal ace and blizzard, but then, the two pokemon fainted, like last battle
"Oh no... not again" said the two boys
"Heh, good game blake, i gotta go now, go vulpix! light up this dark forest!" said squirt sending out a cured vulpix
"Hey dude, can i go with you intill we reach the end of the forest? i dont have any light with me..." said blake
"Marshtomp..." said marshtomp
"Sure, just don't let marshtomp water gun the fire!" said squirt
"Ok! lets go" said blake
"Poochyana!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

Disco, having eatten breakfast, ran over to Professer Rowan's lab. "Hello professer?"
"Who is that?" an old mas asked, which was none other then Rowan himself. "Ahh, your mother called before about you. Disco, right? Well here is a Pokedex, and a bag for your journies."
"Awsome! They are both blue, my favorite color!" exclaimed Disco.
"I trust you have a Pokemon?" asked Rowan.
"Yes I do," told the blue haired trainer.
"Now let me just record my number... ok! Now you can freely call me, and other people who you get your number! Now head off, Disco!" With that, Disco ran off.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Chaos - Page 2 Empty journy begins

Post by 0725connor Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:55 pm

I get up to start my journy to be a pokemon master i get dressed pack my things and head over to the lab an assistant said the prof. was out and to just pick a pokemon i saw many pokemon but the 1 that i wanted was the little cyndaquil he gave me cyndaquils pokeball and i left the lab.As i was walking around i saw a man looking at me and all i could think of is having my 1st battle so i challenged him.
I sent out my cyndaquil and he sent out a dragonite cyndaquil looked at the dragonite in fear i was to pumped to think about it. We start i tell cyndaquil to use tackle the man says nothing tackle hits the dragonite but cyndaquil just bounced off like tackle did nothing then the man tells dragonite to use outrage cyndaquil goes flying into my arms and that was it.I looked at the man and complimented him on his skills even though im a novice he said thx and flew off.As he was flying away i yelled goodbye see you again sometime.
0725connor
0725connor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 21 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

Squirt carried on through the Forest with Blake in pursuit... Squirt was going so Quickly that he and Blake took a different Path... "Blake!" called Squirt, well there was no going back now. And he could see the exit, Squirt needed to get to somewhere to heal his Pokemon...

To Squirts horror when he got out there was a big winding road with a cave at the other end... he was doomed
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 2:37 am

"Damn it! Im lost!" said blake after he got separated from squirt
"Marshtomp Marsh!" said marshtomp, angry
"Hey, we don't use THAT kind of language marshtomp!" said blake to marshtomp
"Marsh...."
"Hey look, its the exit! Lets go marshtomp!" said blake as he rushed to the exit
"Marsh! Poochy!" Said rocky and Marshtomp
"Ahhh... finally.... fresh ai- OH MY GOD A CAVE?" said blake as he facepalmed himself
"POOCHY!" Rocky sounded like he wanted to lead threw this cave insted of marshtomp
"Ok rocky, you could need some training.... Marshtomp! return!" said blake, and returned his marshtomp into the pokeball
"Le's do this, rocky!" said blake as he enterd the cave
"Poochy!" said rocky and he ran behind blake
"Wow... what a cave... i bet they wanna tst out our skills..." said blake to himself, suddenly a yooteri apeard
"Yoot! Yooteri!" said the wild pokemon
"Awesome! A yooteri! Prepare to be captured!" Said blake as he took out his pokeball
"Yooteri!" Said the pokemon and ran away
"poochy...." said rocky
"Well... maybe another time... lets go rocky!" said blake and then they encounterd a zubat....
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 22 Nov 2010, 12:04 pm

"Urg!!!!!" cried Squirt, "I'm so tired." He had been walking along the winding road for ages, when he finally arrived at the cave, there were 2 entrances. "Hmmm...." said Squirt, "Ini Meanie, Mini, Mo! Catch A Devil Bye the toe, If it squeals let it go, Ini Meanie, Mini, Mo!" Squirt looked at the entrance he had chosen.. "The one half way up the clif 'ey?"
OOC: ¬.¬
Squirt proceeded to climb up the cliff at the top he saw a Sazandora to the south Circling an island in the sea... "Wow I wont one of them." he thought. Squirt then entered a small hole in the cliff face, "Wow its dark here. Go Flare use Flash!" Vulpix appeared from her Pokeball and lit up the cave. Squirt and Flare continued on before coming to a fork in the road!
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 12:20 pm

"Zubat can give a bite, eh rocky?" said blake to his victorios rocky after beating the zubat
"Poochy!" said rocky
"hey... whos that guy?" Said blake as he walked up to the guy....
"Now lets see.... this rock's from 1980.... this rock is from 1870 and this rock is..." said the mysterios guy looking at shiny stones
"poochy...ana?" said rocky
"Oh, im sorry. My names steaven! I'm from the hoenn region and im here becouse theres suppost to be a entrence to the "hoenn cave" i hear" said steven
"Cool, can i help?" offerd blake
"No, no, no. I'm sorry, but you can't. Anyways, im done here. If you know anyone with a hoenn ticket, tell them to come to seaside city and see me at the port, OK?" Said steven as he standed up and went someplace else
"Meeeh.... i don't like him" said blake
"Poochyana!" said rocky
"Ok rocky lets get back to training!" said blake
* after a couple of battles *
"Phew... that was harsh.... Oh, look Rocky! the exit! lets go!" said blake and ran to the exit of the cave
"Poochy poochy poochy mighty.... poochy" siad rocky as he ran behind
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

Rye turned to the other Trainer."Rye.Nice to meetcha!"He then turned back towards Oak and Elm.Rose stared at Jerry with a distant look in her eyes.She shifted on her legs,and then turned back toward Rye.
"Shaymin?What's Shaymin?" Rye asked curiously at an un-familiar name of a Pokemon.
"Mutter Mutter.." Elm whispered something into Rye's ear and Rye grinned recklessly.
"Cool!I've gotta get it!" Rye burst,getting some un-wanted attention,and then focusing back onto the main conversation.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next