The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon-Haisukuru

+5
legolosarrow
SpeedRaver
Drago
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon-Haisukuru

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:25 am

...Golett was currently heading towards Rye's Piplup. "Quickly Snivy!" commanded Squirt, "Use Leaf Tornado!" Snivy casted a Leaf Tornado towards Golett, the force of the Tornado was enough to stop it in it's tracks, however the storm kept on going and hit Gothita, making it lose it's focus for Psychic.
"Piplup, lets use Bubblebeam on Gothita!" Piplup shot a blizzard of Bubbls towards Gothita, "If we take out the Psychic type things will be alot easier." Rye thought to himself. After taking two powerful hits in a row, Gothita fell due to the stress. Now it was just Golett to worry about.
"Golett! Use Bulldoze!" Golett jumped and slammed her feet down on the floor, creating a massive wave of energy, Snivy and Piplup fell into a crack that had opened underneath them.
"Snivy!" Screamed Squirt.
"Piplup no!" Rye cried.
"See." Fred smirked, "Worthless Pokemon." Suddenly! A green vine shot up from the crack and wrapped around Golett's leg. It was Snivy, holding onto Piplup, trying to pull themselves back up! But even Golett's weight wasn't enough to pull themselves up, because she was also starting to be pulled down the fissure. "Golett! Hold on!" shouted Fred to his Pokemon. Golett lost it's grip on the earth and he fell into the earth.

Suddenly, a white flash appeared from within the fissure and out flew a Golurk carrying Snivy and Piplup. Squirt and Rye cheered with excitement, "Golett must've evolved." Rye Stated. Golurk landed on the ground and Snivy and Piplup ran over to Squirt and Rye respectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone had recovered, the battle was continued. "Golurk! Use Shadow Punch!" Golurk's fist glowed an ominous colour and flew towards Piplup. "Piplup counter with Bubblebeam!" Rye commanded, Piplup fired an array of Bubbles towards the incoming fist, bouncing the attack away. "Snivy! Use Leaf Tornado!" Snivy began charging it's attack when Rye had an idea, "Piplup use Bubblebeam and combine it with the Leaf Tornado!" Squirt thought it was a brilliant idea, as the two attacks melded together and struck Golurk in it's chest, knocking her over and out.

After the ass hole and his hot girlfriend had left Squirt and Rye discussed what had happened earlier, "We were lucky that Golett evolved when it d-." Rye commented
"-But Rye." Squirt interrupted, "The ground shouldn't be that unstable that a simple Bulldoze attack would set a fissure that size off..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master our efforts in the cave system under Shea City have failed, no legendary Pokemon sightings have been confirmed... they are not there sir."
The man walked through the darkness to a doorway and in the flick of light, you could just see a letter "I"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:03 pm

Landon was walking up to Route 1, and it was amazing. So many new Pokemon. Flying types to Normal types, everywhere. Suddenly, there was a fist, flying at Forest. "Tree!" Landon could see the Pokemon was a Ledyba. "Use Quick Attack!" said Landon. Forest dashed at Ledyba and hit her. "Now Absorb!" he said. Ledyba dodged, and used Comet Punch. "Get up and use Absorb once more!" said Landon. Forest got up, and attacked Ledyba. "Now go, Poke ball!" said Landon, and he threw it. Ding. Ding. Ding. Dong. "Yes, I got a Ledyba!" and he sent it out. "Ledy!" "Now what do I call you... Comet! Since you love to use Comet Punch! That's it, Comet, welcome to the team!" "Tree!"
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 22 Jul 2011, 1:45 pm

STOP IGNORING ME. IM LEFT IN LIMBO
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 7:27 pm

OOC: Sorry Drago )= By the way,any who want to see Captain America,it is really good,and stick 'till the very end of the credits for a preview of The Avengers,coming next May 2012.By the way Squirt,Golett is genderless.
"You'r,you're right Squirt. Maybe with all the technology,they forgot to stabilize the ground after construction?" Rye asked,though his theory was very flawed.
"Well,I must be going now-I want to get to ForkThorn City so I can battle the Gym Leader there!" Rye explained,hopped on his bike,and rode off towards Route Two.
People had already begin to notice the fissure,and Rye decided to investigate once more. There,he found something familiar..no,could it be?A Waru was etched very detailed into the monicle.Proffessor Waru's monicle?But,how?Waru was blind in his left eye-without his monicle,which gave him a decent amount of sight,he would look like,well,evil..
He picked up the monicle,shoved it in his pack,and began riding off again.He had let Starly fly by his side.
"Ly,Star.." Starly enjoyed the flight-it was very relaxing.Until that is,they arrived at Diverged Forkthorn.
"The path to the left has Water types versus the right side-fires.Well,I already have a Water type-and a Fire." Rye sighed. He then did eenie-meanie-miney-mo and picked the Water side. He walked,Starly at side,hands in pockets wearily-it had been pretty exhausting today.He decided to take a small nap under a tree.
"Ly,Star,Ly,Star.." Starly snored..Rye was too sleepy to fall asleep.He banged his head against the tree,attempting to make himself fall asleep from concussion,when a large Acorn fell from the tree and hit his head.
"Ugh.."Rye looked up-this was no ordinary acorn.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:33 am

OOC: Tough, I don't remember hearing that Piplup could learn water gun #Bribery."Rye was too sleepy to fall asleep" xD. And where can one find Psychic types in this region?

Squirt and Rye and went their separate ways moments ago and Squirt was headed towards the Diverged ForkThorn, In all honesty Route 2 was nothing special, when he arrived at the 2 forks in the road, Squirt couldn't decide which way to go, he then saw a river in one direction and decided to go explore tat way, "Maybe I'll find a Water Pokemon!" he thought to himself. Squirt callled Snivy out of it's Pokeball and told him to be on guard.

Squirt and Snivy had walked around half of the river, when suddenly they saw a Marill caught in a tough tide and it was heading for a waterfall further down the stream. "Snivy!" Squirt commanded, "Use Vine Whip to save Marill." Snivy sprouted vines from his neck and wrapped them around Marill, even though he had a tight hold, the current was still too strong. "Go Rufflet! Grab hold of Snivy and Pull him back!" Rufflet appeared from it's Pokeball and Latched it's claws onto Snivy. After pulling with all it's force, he managed to pull Snivy and Marill to safety.

It wasn't long before Squirt and Marill had gotten into a battle. "Snivy use Leaf Tornado" called Squirt. Snivy started to launch his Leaf Tornado, but Marill had already attacked, he had used his Aqua Jet attack giving him amzing speed, he struck Snivy in the chest. Snivy! Retaliate with Hidden Power! Snivy began spinning around and launched Brown Spheres towards Marill, this time the attack actually hit and Marill, fell over. "Go! Pokeball!" Said Squirt as he threw the Pokeball towards Marill.
"Ding Ding Ding...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 9:26 am

OOC: Lol,caves,or wherever you find Dark/Ghost types-and there will be some events involving one Route that transforms into something magical..I'm pretty sure it will lead off directly from another event,so be prepared for two events-back to back.
"Seedot-The Acorn Pokemon-When it dangles from a tree branch, it looks just like an acorn. It enjoys scaring other Pokémon." The Pokedex buzzed and died down.
"Not just Pokemon.." Rye sighed.He stood up,and the Acorn tumbled away,far into some other bushes. Rye figured he would need some Training,and that was the first Pokemon he had seen in this forest,so he chased after it-ready to battle,Starly at his side.
"Starly,use Double Team and surround Seedot!" Starly did so,and then awaited Rye's next command.
"Now,use Gust!" Rye commanded-The Gust sent Seedot flying to the other ForkThorn Path." Oh,wow.." Rye gasped,"That is one light Pokemon".

OOC: Thought I was going to catch it? Psh,no. I have other plans on obtaining Shiftry..
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 23 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

Drago left the pokemon cneter his pokemon healed and passed a bike shop it said bikes 100000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000 pokedollars or beat my newphew at a battle.Drago walked in "hello im here to take the battle chalenge".A kid walked up to him ok lets do this its a 3 on 3 battle."Fine Drago said choose your pokemon" he placed eevees pokeball in his hand lets see what you can do."Go eevee" "Go geodude said the boyand use rock throw"."Preditable Drago said eevee dodge around then and use shadow ball" eevee scored a clean hit."we wont fall for that again geodude use tackle"."No you wont hidden power" the hp pellted the geodude knocking it back and causing it to fainthp grass im glad i got that checked.The boy was getting angry you think its that easy elekid lets go".Drago recalled eevee to its pokeball."Chimchar lets do this scratch"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 23 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm

Despite Lance's callings, the boy ahed of him simply caught a pokemon, and kept walking.Lance growled under his breath, and kept walking, being sure to to take the path of the boy, thier journeys were to be in differnt directions.He walked along, him not saying anything, and Oshawott not muttering in pokemon language."Well, what do you think is to become of us Oshawott?"he asked hius pokemon.Oshawott shrugged with a:"Wott."."Ruff!"A flying pokemon smaked Lance in the face, and tumbled to the ground."Oshawott, water gun!" As Vullaby slowly got to it's feet,it was knocked backward by a watery blast fired from oshawotts mouth.Vullaby collected itself, and flew up, and fired a gust of wind, knocking Oshawott backwards, into a tree."Urgh....Boost your self up with water gun and follow up with tackle!" Oshawott expertly blasted a surge of water at the ground, propelling itself into Vullaby, knocking it down to the ground."Nice!" He called to Oshawott."Steady your self with water gun!"He called, to Oshawott again, whom's decent was now begining.It slowed it self with water gun, and landed gracefully on its feet."Wott"it bowed to Lance , whom gave it a thumbs up.Then tossed a pokeball at the half-concis Vullaby."Bleep.Bleep.Bleep.Ding!"Vullaby was cauht!"Welcome to the team Vullaby!" he lifted the pokeball, and showed it to Oshawott, smiling.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

Landon walked up a hill, and saw a large city below it. "That's Shea City!" he said. Him, Forest and Comet ran (or flew) to the city. When they got there, there were people battling, Pokemon chasing each other, and people talking. "Hey, there's the Pokemon Center!" They went over, and Landon got his Pokemon restored. "Are... you Landon? Professor Waru wants to speak to you." said a nurse. "Ohh, by the way, I'm Nurse Joy. We run a chain of Pokemon hospitals, that also house trainers." Right this way," she said. "Thanks!" said Landon. He walked over to a computer, and Waru appeared on the screen. "Hello, Landon!" he said. "I have a gift for you. It's the Charmander you and Forest were playing with! He has been missing you ever since. Would you like the Pokeball now?" "Yes, please!" said Landon. Suddenly, a Poke Ball appeared. Landon threw it, and out came Charmander! "Hello again!" "Tree!" "Char!" "Led?" "Ohh yes, you don't know Charmander. This is Charmander, Comet, Comet, Charmander!" he said. Charmander handed Landon a mysterious letter. "What's this?" "That, I don't know. It was sent to your house, and so I sent it to you through Charmander. Now, have fun you four!" said Waru. The screan went blank. "Now, what do I call you... Turbo! Just your type!" said Landon. " Now, the letter has a ticket..."

COME SEE A MYSTERIOUS THING AT ROUTE 2! YOU WON'T KNOW UNTILL YOU GET THERE!

"This seems interesting..." he said. He looked up and saw a poster. "Bikes: $1,000,000! For Free if you defeat my son! Visit now!" "Well you three, I think it is time for a little battle! Forest! Comet! And Turbo too! Let's go!" said Landon.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:34 pm

Chimchars attack hit but it was quickly countered by a thuderpunch."Get up and use ember" it hit the elekid."Shock wave " Chimchar couldnt avoid and got hit it was lying on the ground flames started to surrond chimchar it was blaze."Flame wheel" elekid was smashed into the wall with a huge flame wheel and fainted."Return chimchar ok bring out your last"."Go timburr" he said."Ok go tailow use aeraial ace" timbuur fainted.Drago spun round the city on his new bike he healed his pokemon at the pokemon cneter nad took them out of their pokeballs."You guys were great i glad to see were all fighting well".Eevee without Drago looking wandering off and went to his bag lying on the floor and started rooting for something.Drago turned around and saw eevee popping out its head with a thunderstone in its mouth it beagan to evolve."What its hasnt learnt quizk attack yet i did want to use it" said Drago it ws too late a jolteon stood in front of him it used thunderbolt to show off its new power.After gettig over the event Drago cyvled down the next route looking for a gym
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 25 Jul 2011, 2:56 pm

...Dong! Squirt had captured Marill! Him and Snivy cheered with success. Squirt scanned Marill's Pokeball with the Pokedex, it seemed that Marill knew quite a few of it's egg moves. "Hmm... Aqua Jet and Ice Punch!" said Squirt curiously, "It seems that this Pokemon has been bred for something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After walking along the route for sometime without seeing anything interesting. Squirt arrived at a large Forest. Curious, he walked into it, only to find it was actually a city. Squirt looked around in awe, he then realised he hadn't gotten any badges, as he thought about that he walked into the Pokemon Center and had his Pokemon healed, he then asked, "Do you know where the closest Gym is?" to Nurse Joy.
"Why yes I do." she replied, "In fact, there is one to the south of this city." Surprised, Squirt set off for the gym, as it was in a forest, Squirt thought it might be a grass gym, and was prepared with Rufflet and Snivy. Rufflet would be his main power in this gym.

When he arrived, Squirt spoke to the receptionist and asked for a match with the leader. The receptionist then lead Squirt into an arena, where a teenage girl was standing, "Hi! I'm Em-Cee!" she said. "Would you like to battle?" Squirt nodded and then she explained how it would be a three on three battle. Squirt decided to use Rufflet right off the bat, "Go Rufflet!" he yelled. Rufflet burst out of his pokeball. Em-Cee smirked and thre her Pokeball into the air. "Go Joltik!" Squirt's face shone with horror as the electric Spider appeared in a light.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:00 am

OOC: I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! I'VE BEEN BUSY AND CAUGHT UP WITH THINGS! Also if I'm getting punished so does Lanceypants. Just kidding.

OOC: Too lazy to write reply at this time, will write it later.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Tue 26 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

ooc; Sorry for not replying on the rp. Been busy with work lately D:
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 12:49 pm

Character Name: Blake Nightslash
Starter Pokemon: Mudkip (Nickname: Swamp)
Character Age: 15
Appearance: Blake has a Blake cap with a Moon logo on it. He has a white T-Shirt and a Black Jacket with Blue tight Jeans.
Personality: ... You'll find out during the Adventure...
Sacred Oath: I'll try... But I can't promise anything.

TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 10:04 am

OOC: Accepted of course ;D And,no problem Lance,I understand if you guys are too busy to post and such,my Summer hasn't been as busy and even I haven't posted and I feel bad,so I'm gonna try to make this one last.Also,Blake and Lance,you guys don't have to start in Shaou Town-if you want to catch up you can start in Route One or Shea City,it's your choice of course.And sorry Drago,let's battle in the next city over,is that allright?

Rye sighed about the previous occurence,stood,Starly flapping at his side,and they continued to walk on.Starly had taken some intrigue into one specific bush-Starly continuely plucked berries off of the bush,showing little interest in the two dark blue eyes peering out.
"Galvantula-The EleSpider Pokemon and Evolved form of Joltik-When attacked, they create an electric barrier by spitting out many electrically charged threads." The Poke'dex buzzed.Sensing a wave of danger, Galvantula shot an electric web that engulfed Rye's backpack-anything electronic in there would be severely interfered with. Rye tossed it off,and glared at the giant spider.That Poke'dex was vital for his journey,and now it was damaged,it may even be un-fixable.
This was obviously a strong Pokemon,and with a type advantage to Starly,he weighed his odds.He had spite for this Poke'mon,yet at the same time he was somewhat impressed,yet scared at the same time.
While considering his odds,Galvantula shot an Electro Ball at Starly,Starly was sent flying,and it hit a tree,fainting.A one hit-knockout..
"Starly!" Rye ran up to it,picked it up,and groaned.It was fainted,damaged severely,and paralyzed.'This couldn't get it any worse..' Rye thought,knowing that usually,whatever couldn't get worse,usually got worst.
"Gal,VANTULA!" It growled,approaching Rye now. Static flowed through it's body,and Rye backed away,bumping into the tree,if he tried to run away,Galvantula would simply wind up using a Special Attack,and Rye would have lost his backpack. He attempted to reach for his backpack,but Galvantula used String Shot,grabbing the pack,and flinging it into a SpiderWeb not far away.
"Urf.." Rye moaned,would this be his end?
"Roggenrola,quick,use Take Down!" A man commanded from the right.
A small,rock-like Pokemon sprang out and knocked into Galvantula,it staggered a few feet away,giving Rye an opening.
"Rog-ge-nro-la-The- Man-tl-e Pok-e-mon-It-s ea-r i-s hex-a-gon-al i-n s-ha-pe. Com-press-ed under-grou-nd-, it-s bo-dy i-s a-s ha-rd a-s ste-el." The Poke'dex whirred,cutting up each word like seperate pieces of sushi.Atleast it was still working.
"Now Roggenrola,finish it with a Magnitude!" The ground shook-and his Pokedex identified it as-"Magnitude 6" It was supposedly not the strongest form of Magnitude,but was still all-powerful.
"Gal-van-tu-la!" The Galvantula panted,sounding like the genuine Poke'dex and scurrying away.
"Thanks.." Rye thanked,standing up and smiling.He reached his hand out for a high five. This man was coated in dark dust and wearing a mining hat.
"The name's Arken,and I'm a Gym Leader of,oh,what was that city again?Sorry,I'm quite frankly pretty old,and I sometimes forget things,I guess it will be a surprise for you.." He winked,returning the handshake.
Rye then ran off to the next city to heal Starly,backpack held by Roggenrola,who was not effected by the electric shocks,Starly in Rye's hand,Arken calmly and slowly walking through,stopping to look through every bush,obviously forgetting what just happened.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerAshley Thu 28 Jul 2011, 12:07 pm

Character Name: Ashley
Starter Pokemon: torchic (nicknamed Flare)
Character Age: 12
Appearance: Long straight brown hair and side fringe, black denim shorts, pink converse (pink.. o:), leather waist coat, pink top, white hat with a pink pokeball on it. (more description than Drago =D)
Personality: I dont know.
Sacred Oath
Ashley swears to be active on this roleplay or will face the "concequences".

Btw, my colour is pink lol

Last edited by TrainerAshley on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pressed send without finishing the thing. *facepalm*)
TrainerAshley
TrainerAshley
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 28 Jul 2011, 5:22 pm

OOC: Accepted-I think that sums up the players. I HAVE ENDED THE JOININGNESS (But if a friend joins late I'll let him/her in )

ForkThorn City was actually a little bit more forest-like than Diverged ForkThorn itself.He wouldn't have been surprised if a Galvantula leapt from the jungle pat-allies and attacked him again.Arken had said farewell and went on his way,Roggenrola at his side. Starly was flapping past Rye occasionally peering down an ally and if Starly saw something rustle,would use Gust to blast the shrubs away to reveal a simple city-like object,like a fire hydrant,or a newspaper stand,rusted from the vines encompassed around it.
"Wow..the Gym Leader must be a Flying type or Bug type.Flying type's love forests,but so do Bug types.." (OOC:Kind of like Squirt's thing,sorry Squirt)
"Starly.."Starly nodded it's head in agreement.
A Trainer sprinted out from the corner,threw a Poke'ball into Rye' hand,and burst quickly away,water-wait,were those tears?-flowing from his face.
"Where did that jerk go?!" A man in an I uniform burst from the alley,and rigidly bumped into Rye..it sent a chill down his spine.
"He ran that a' way" Rye pointed."But he shoved this Poke'ball in my hand.." Rye somewhat hid the ball,afraid this man would harm it.
"Ahh yes,the Elecktrike I so easily destroyed.." The man laughed,reaching for the Pokeball.Rye took it out of his reach.
"I'm sorry,but that Trainer loved this Pokemon.And I'm not letting you have it." Rye growled,Starly floating firmly at his side.
"Hmph,I'll just take your Starly along with the Elecktrike,the boss will be happy..their powers will be of good use to contain Virizion.." He smirked,grabbing a Pokeball from his side,and shouting,"Yamask-Go!"
"Yamask-The Spirit Pokemon-Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry." Waru had given him good advice to fix the Poke'dex at the Pokemon Center.
"Starly,let's teach this fool a lesson!" Starly took a fighting stance,ready for action.
"Hmph,you are the fool to stand in Team Interijitsu's way!He will just push you aside like the filthy street scum you are!" He growled-his insults were way more offensive than the Baseball Player and his girlfriend. But Rye didn't care, his Rage powers him.
"Starly,use Double Team!" Rye commanded.
"Yamask,Will-o-Wisp them all!" An onslaught of ghostly embers dissipated each and every Starly,and the real Starly was hit by it-ominous fire overtaking it.
"STAR!" It cried..pain settling in.
"Now Yamask,use Phsychic!" Yamask,instead of throwing Starly around with Physchic simply threw garbage from the side of the rode,all pelting against Starly. "Ly,Star!" It cried,crumpling to the ground. A piece of glass hit Rye and scratched across his leg..suddenly-he was engulfed in a dream.
~~ Rye,panting,looked into the Pool of Tragic Fate..and what he saw?Well,he was told his Pool would cast his reflection and how his fate would occur..and what he saw?Well-what he saw was a true nightmare,come to life..~~
'That's it-a mirror!Yamask sometimes look at a mirror and cry!' It suddenly occured to Rye-his victory strategy,and it shook him from his nightmare.
"Starly,catch!" Rye cried,grabbing the piece of glass that slashed him and tossed it to Starly.It gripped it in it's wing,and just as Yamask was going to unleash a Payback,it glared at it's reflection-seperating it from the real world.
"Ya-mask,mask,mask.." It weeped sorrowfully,grabbing the mirror,turning around and glancing at the Interijitsu Grunt. It was suddenly full of Rage,the mirror glowing in a purple light.The Interijitsu Grunt fled,fear overtaking him,and Yamask looked at Rye,and nodded. Rye walked over to it's Pokeball,tossed it up,and Starly slashed it to pieces. A white glow flashed,and Yamask was free. It was then overtook with emotion.It laughed,cried,smiled,but showed no signs of anger. It was then swallowed by the mirror,which collapsed to the ground,shattering into a million pieces.
"LY?!" Starly yelped,flapping up to the shattered mirror pieces and blowing the pieces together,trying to piece it back together.
"No Starly,Yamask got what it wanted..it was only a restless spirit,waiting for rest.." Rye sighed,gripping the Eelektrike ball in hand.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 3:43 am

-"Urg..." Moaned Blake, getting out of bed. "Why do I always get up so early... WAIT! Oh no, I forgot!' Blake quickly got dressed and grabbed his bag to rush outside. "Dammit!" He said. " I was suppost to meet up with my friends here... They already went." Blake sighed, and ran to Proffesor Waru's Lab to check if they're any more pokemon left.
"Please please please please..." He said running towars the lab. He pushed the door open, and could'nt catch a breath. "Huh, Oh yay. Another Kid..." Prof. Waru wasn't pleased at all. "Im so sorry, I slepped in and i-" "No need to talk, sonny, but I'm afraid there's no Pokemon left for you." Said Prof. Waru, pointing at his desk. "... No more..?" Blake put his head down. He knew if he wouldn't get a pokemon, he would never fill his dream - On becoming a Rouge Trainer. It was quiet in he Lab for a moment, and then Prof. Waru said: "Stay here... I'll be right back." And he went into another room in the lab. When he came out, he was holding a blue pokemon "Huh? What's that?" Asked Blake. "This, is a Mudkip. I caught him outside of my lab a few days ago, he looked injured, and it looks like he lost trust to Humans..." Said Waru Putting Mudkip on the ground. "Poor thing... Hey... My names-" Blake crouched down to say Hi to Mudkip, but Mudkip shot a Water Gun at his face "Woah"... And Blake fell down. "I can see you two will get along..." Said Prof. Waru sarcasticly "Here is his Pokeball. Take it". "Are you... Realy?" Blake jumped in joy. "Alright! Mudkip! Let's go!" Blake threw the Pokeball at Mudkip, but it just bounced off. "Oh, Did I mention that he doesn't like to be in that ball?" "Well, then... I'll have to carry yo-" Mudkip already Jumped on his head. "Ok... Thank You Proffesor!" Said Blake, Leaving the Lab "Wait! Catch!" Prof. Waru Threw a Pkmn Starter Kit at Blakes Hands. "Ok then Mudkip... To route One!" "Madkip ma..."

Pokemon Get!
Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 3 258
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Fri 29 Jul 2011, 7:12 am

OOC:Sorry I havent posted in a while,Ive had important things come up(Important things meaning myB-day) and I dont want to pass Disco, whom hasnt posted in a while.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 8:42 am

"Haha, the Prof. gave me some cool stuff in the Starter kit..." Said Blake, walking threw Route 1. "Let's see, Some PokeBalls, 2 Potions... What's this?' Said Blake, grabbing a Mini-Computer. "Madkip..." Mudkip laughed on Blakes head. "Oh, It's one of those Pokedex's! Haha.." "You're a Pokemon Trainer, and you don't even know what's a Pokedex?" A voice came out of nowhere. "Huh.. Who's There?" Said Blake, Putting Mudkip on the Ground. "I? I will be the newest Pokemon Champion, and that's all you need to know!" Suddenly, I kid jumped out of the bushes "What..?" Blaked and mudkip justed stared for a moment, and Mudkip Bursted with Laughter "Huh, So you're pokemon Likes to Laugh? Well, It wont be laughing whem my Pokemon Kick his butt!" Said the kid, throwing out a pokeball "Pidgey, I choose you!" "Pidgii!" Said the Pokemon. "Come on, Mudkip, Let's Go!" Said Blake "Madkip!" Mudkip jumped infront of Blake "You can't even put a Pokemon in it's Ball? Ha! This will be to easy! Pidgey! Use your Peck Atack!" Said the boy "PiiiiiiiiiGEY!" Mudkip was injured badly "Mad...Kip." Oh no... Mudkip! Use your Tackle Atack!" Said Blake, pointing at the pidgey. "Mad-" "Dodge it Pidgey!" Said the boy "Pidgey!" The pidgey flew into the air, avoiding atack "Ha! This will end to soon, and i'm having so much fun..ę said the kid "It's not over yet! Mudkip, stand guard!" Said Blake. "Madkip" Mudkip Nodded "FINISH THEM PIDGEY! USE PECK ONCE MORE!" "Piiiii..." Pidgey charged for Mudkip. "MUDKIP! Jump on the Pigdey and hold tight!" Said blake. Mudkip did so. "Pidgey?" "WIGGLE IT OFF!" Said the kid, but it didint work. "Now, use water gun under you!" "Mad..." "WHAT? NO!" The boy was watching carefully, without making a move "KIIIP" Mudkip shot a great blast at the Pidgey, and it was knocked out on the ground "Pidgey, Return.." said the kid, sending Pidgey back to his pokeball. 'Good work Mudkip, Here, catch!" He threw an oran berry at mudkip, And it catched it in it's mouth. "You didin't see the last of me!" Said the boy and ran off. "Nice work... Nice work..." As they went foward, they felt like something was following them...
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 9:00 am

OOC: Finally, that asshole Silver decides to post. D:<

Shadows surrounded Silver. Shadows of people he knew, people he hurt. He knew them all too well. He didn't know where he was, nor what had happened, but he started to panic. The shadows closed in on him, getting closer and closer.
"Hehe, it doesn't matter what you do or where you go. You'll always be one of us."
The shadows of some spoke out to him, while others just wept. The voices grew louder and louder, repeating the same thing over and over.
"You'll always be, a-"

*GASP!*
Silver woke up in a shock. He was lying in a bed in a small room. It looked like a hospital, but at the same time, like it was someone's bedroom. He felt sharp pains in his arm. They were covered in bandages. Groggily, he tried to stand up, but felt too dizzy and fell back down. Regaining his senses, he tried to remember what had happened to him, where he was before... And more importantly, what his dream meant for him.

"Good, you're awake."
He heard a voice coming from the door. It was a girl, and by the looks of her, she was the same age as him.
"I was worried when you started frantically moving around in your sleep. I went to get help. It looks like you're better now though."
Silver did not recognize the girl, but he didn't have time to worry about it.
"Where am I?"
She giggled a little. This made Silver confused. "You're at the Pokemon Center in Shea City." Silver thought about it for a moment. A memory flashed into his mind. "But, how did I get here?" The girl walked over to the window and tended to the flowers. "You were unconscious when I found you. It looked like you had been attacked by something. Both you and your Pokemon were badly injured, so I carried you here. You're surprisingly light for a boy." She smiled and looked at him as she said it. "I... Was attacked?" Silver was still trying to put together the pieces. "Ah! Wait! Where's Eevee!" Silver once again tried to stand up, but his injuries were too much. "No, stop! You have to rest!" She eased him back down into bed. "Don't worry, he's fine. He's resting in the Intensive Care Unit. He'll be okay with some rest, as you will be." Silver sighed, relieved that he was alright. "So... Do you remember what attacked you?" The girl got really close to him now, wanting to hear what happened, but Silver pushed her away. "I don't. I need some rest, just go." The girl frowned, upset. She only wanted to help, but she didn't want to force it on him if he didn't want it. "I'm sorry. If you need anything, I'll be in the other room. Just call for me." She stood in the doorway. "I'm Kris by the way." Silver didn't look at her, he just had too much on his mind. She groaned, and left sadly, leaving him to rest.

"Heey! I brought you some-" Kris entered the room later that day with some hot food, but Silver was nowhere to be seen. It was a shame, she really did like him. But it couldn't be helped. She figured he would be like that. Disappointed and angry with him, she dropped the tray and stormed out. Even if he didn't want to let her in, she would find out why he is the way he is. She knew where he was headed. And she would find him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 9:18 am

"It's been a While now.. we should get out of this route soon..." Said Blake "Madkip...." Something russled in the tall grass "Mudkip, Do you hear that?" Asked Blake. They stood in place for a while, and then Blake said: "It was pro-" "Eevee!" A pokemon jumped out of the grass and hung on Blakes Leg, and it didin't want to let go, as it was noming on Blake's jeans. "Wow, It's an Eevee.. these guys are preety rare" Said Blake, and Suddenly, The eevee jumped into Blakes backpack, and grabbed an oran berry in it's mouth. "Mad...kip?" Mudkip looked like he wanted to say something to eevee, but it didin't litsen. "She was just following us for the stuff we have in our backpack.. haha." Said Blake. "Mudkip, Let's try and catch this one, Ready? Pokeball, g-.. Huh?" The eevee was gone. "Madkip!" Blake sighed, and both him and Mudkip went to the next city... Shea City.
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 9:24 am

Rye,solemnly peeked into the Gym to see a great battle afoot.The various effects of electricity shined through,temporarily blinding Rye,but Rye simply sighed,still grasping the Pokeball in hand.
Entering the Pokemon Center,he reluctantly sat down and searched through his Pokedex Data,trying to find any link to this,"Virizion". Obviously,it was a powerful Pokemon-and obviously,those People in the I uniforms were up to no good.
He kept searching and searching,but he could not discover anything. He tried to get in contact with Proffessor Waru,but he would not pick up.
Meanwhile, a boy frantically searched the city. "Where is that boy?!" He growled,full of anxiety,hoping the Trainer he had handed it to was kindhearted-maybe if he just left it be,the Trainer would have taken good care of Eelektrike-though he couldn't stand the fact of someone else having his best friend as his own.
Rye stepped up to the Nurse Joy.In this town,an odd Pokemon was behind the counter,not the normal Chansey. "Audino-The Hearing Pokemon-It touches others with the feelers on its ears, using the sound of their heartbeats to tell how they are feeling." The Pokedex explained.
"Hmm,Nurse Joy,do you perhaps have a laptop or main guest computer I could use?" Rye asked. His Starly appeared from the back on a tray-it recovered from it's last battle.
"Starly,return." Rye instructed. Starly didn't hesitate,it didn't like the shady look of the city that much.
"Yes,we have a Main Guest computer but I am afraid that man just started his free pre-paid hour for every Trainer who sleeps here in the rooms above.
"Aww,really?" Rye sighed,then trudged away,back to his chair. He sat for a couple minutes until he abruptly interrupted from train of thought. The Pokemon in the Pokeball-it must be hurt. He walked up to Nurse Joy and handed it the Pokeball.
"I completely forgot about this Pokemon.A Trainer shoved it in my hands and ran off..and then a shady man in an I uniform tried to battle me for it..I won thankfully." Rye explained,but obviously Nurse Joy was intent on her Phone Call and simply only heard,"Can you heal this one too?Blah,Blah,Blah."
And then the Trainer rushed in,and bumped into Rye-"Nurse Joy,have any Trainers been around with reports of a lost Pokemon?!" He demanded. It didnt matter,as soon as he touched Rye,Rye was trapped in another nightmare..
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 10:53 am

OOC: As you can all see I win the Sig contest. Coolchill, could you send me a description of each badge? I'll try and make sprites of them for everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 29 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

Drago saw a guy putting up a poster on a tree it read "POKEMON CONTESTS SHOW YOUR POKEMONS BEAUTY".Drago skidded to a halt he looked at the the man "hey can you tell me which way it is to to the nearest gym".The man turned yes its not to far ahead say are you intrested in contests kid".Dragos jolteon popped out his pokeball "Livley pokemon isnt it and very well groomed"."Yea it seems very intrested in its appearence and its not very good or motivated at battling".The man laughed i have the same problem with a scorupi and contest never seems motivated always trying to pick a fight with other pokemon to prove its strength anyway how a about a contest demonstration" he sent out his pokemon all but his scourpi did a display if it not to be out done jolteon fire shadow balls and hit them with thundershock to create fireworks.Drago looked a jolteon "you like this dont you,you want to perform in contests" jolteon nodded."Sir will you take my jolteon i want it to be happy the man looked at Drago."I see he looked at the scorupi your a traner right take this scorupi for your jolteon it seems born to battle it dosent belong with me.After making the trade at a travel point (i made it up).Drago thanked the man and headed to the next city "Farwell jolteon and be the best contest pokemon there is.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next