The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon-Haisukuru

+5
legolosarrow
SpeedRaver
Drago
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon-Haisukuru Empty Pokemon-Haisukuru

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 4:28 pm

Haisukuru,a Region of intelligence,thriving with Trainers,Coordinators,Breeders,and more! A love of Poke'mon has kept this region to it's fullest-yet,still,some people believe in manipulating Pokemon to use their powers..to turn Haisukuru into a Region of shadows. A legend come to life,'Team Interijitsu'. They believe that humans are simply stronger,better,and smarter.You must prove them wrong!

Haisukuru at it's Fullest-The Map

(Places fall in chronologic order.Example: If Route Two is after Route One on the list,it is after Route One on the map.Saves me to have to add,"Leads out to Route Two".)

Shaou Town- Choose a Pokemon from all 15 from Proffessor Waru! He will then challenge you to battle! If you chose a fire,he has a:Marill,Water:He has Tangela,and Grass he has Ponyta!

Route One- Flying types can be found here as well as normal types! Sometimes starters that have not been chosen may come along,but you may only have two total starters!

Shea City- A clash of modern and technology comes out to a modern appearance,and a futuristic inside! Here you may get a Bike for 1,000,000 Poke'Dollars... or battle the owner's nephew?His Pokemon:Elekid,Geodude,and Timburr!

Route Two- Trainers,bug,poison,fighting,and grass types..oh my!

Diverged ForkThorn - A road diverged in a yellow wood,and sorry I could not travel both,and looked down,one as far I could. (Two roads you can take,both roads are shown below with a description next to them.They both lead out to to the same place however,you cannot take one path,go back after that path,and take the other.)

Exember Path- A path with an excrutiatingly large amount of steel,bug,and fire types.

Subcave Path- A path with tons of steel,bug,and water types.

ForkThorn City- Where Diverged ForkThorn recieved it's name, it's jungle-like stature is nothing compared to the kind-hearted people.A gym is here- Em-cee,master of electric types! Her Pokemon: Joltik,Voltorb,and Pikachu.

Route Three- I don't like the looks of those odd,shady people,in the uniforms with an 'I' on them.. of course,whether you battle or ignore them is your choice. I hear there are Dark Pokemon on this Route,maybe they're trying to blend in..or something.

Subside Cave- This name doesn't just get it's name to sound cool..rockfalls are common here,as well as the occasional bat,rock type,steel type,maybe even a small amount of ghosts? *shiver* Did you just feel that cold chill,or was it just me?

Subcross City-It's those people in the I uniforms..taking Pokemon away from Trainers if they lose?! Somebody has to put a stop to them!The question is,will it be you?Double Team Grunt Pokemon: Frillish and Litwick.Other than that,there is a Pokemon Battle Club! Here you can call Trainers from the RolePlay and ask if they want to battle!If so,you'll either have to wait for them to walk/ride their bicycle,or battle the Gym where Fly will be allowed to be used after you beat Arken!His Pokemon: Archen (lol),Tirtouga,Boldorr.

Route Four- A pond here has a wide variety of Water types,along with the bug,grass,and poison types. There is a Fishing Club here,where if you bring them a..what was it again..ahh yes,if you bring the leader a Water Type,he will reward you with a Good Rod!

IcyCave- Brr..a cave filled with ice types and normal cave Pokemon...

IcyCove- Ahh,the sun! A city by the beach with a Gym,whom,after you defeat the leader gives you an unlimited ferry pass leading to the Moon Phase Islands! as well as the ability to use Surf out of battle! Amanda,otherwise know as Aqueen has these Pokemon: Sealeo,Prinplup,and her signature Pokemon,Swanna!

-Moon Phase Islands-

New Moon Island- Closed,no humans allowed inside-I have been hearing about a healing wing or something..

Full Moon Island- Closed,no humans allowed inside-I have been hearing something about nightmares or something..

Twilight Island- An island where you can catch every type of Pokemon! I hear there's a good amount of Shiny Pokemon as well! (You may catch one or two shinies)

Route 5-A barren route with nothing on it visible to the naked eye.

GinLine City- A city full of construction-quickly beat the Gym and hurry to that odd building-something wierd is going on there..construction worker- Mike the Fighting type master is revved for battle!His Pokemon: Lucario,Machoke,Throh,and Sawk. Team Interijitsu?!Battle grunts on your way to save Virizion,whom they are holding captive to mutate it's powers! Grunts Pokemon vary from only evolved once and Dark,Poison,Ghost types along with some normal. Marty-Ace Executive of construction and a formiddable leader of Team Interijitsu is using the construction to disguise their whereabouts! You must put a stop to him by beating him in battle! Marty's Double Battle Team (two Trainers will fight him) Solrock,Lunatone,Mr. Mime,Sudowoodo. He will free Virizion once you take him down!

GinLine Cave and Spa-After all that stress,why not take your Pokemon to GinLine Cave and Spa-it will boost their friendship,and give you some good Training!

Virize Forest- A forest dedicated to Virizion,brings back memories of when you saved it,right?

Route 6- A route where you can find Dragon types! Pretty cool,too bad there's an Ice Gym in the next town over ;D.

FrostBite Village- A village where you absolutely need a Jacket! The Gym Leader here, Bryce,may have a fiery temper,but he's really cool! His Pokemon: Weavile and Beartic.Another Interijitsu base..located inside a Temple! This time they've got Terrakion-and you're up against Tina,she may look pretty,but she's one tough battler!Her Pokemon: Jynx, Gothorita,Kirlia,and Smoochum!

Brute Cave- A cave dedicated to Terrakion-may he live a peaceful life.

Shem Forest- A forest where you can find grass,bug,and poison types!

Shempire City- A bustling city full of activity!Emily,the grass master is here,ready to accept challenges at will! Her Pokemon: Leavanny,Roserade,Ludicolo,Vileplume,Bellossom.
Grr..Interijitsu..again?! This time,Cobalion is the captive! Defeat Tony and your one step closer to stopping them from summoning shadows over the whole region!Tony's Pokemon:Shiftry,Dodrio,Carracosta,Archeops,Zweilous,and Galvantula!

Cobalake-A lake dedicated to Cobalion. Occasional water types here,but refrain from disturbing the serenity.

BurningCoal Cave- A cave in sweltering temperatures..lots of fire types here!

Route 7- Every Pokemon can be obtained here! Stones can be found here,in a cave to the left of SkyHigh City.

ShinyMine Cave- A cave where all the Pokemon have been scared off and you can find fossils,and stones,and any other kind of minerals in the cave ground and walls!

SkyHigh City- A city where Flying types soar around! There are PokeRinger games here where you can earn rare items for prizes! The Gym Leader, Ace,is ready for take-off! His Pokemon: Charizard, Fearow, Staraptor,Crobat,and Salamence!

Route 8- Hurry,rush to Safari City to get your last badge! Not many Pokemon here,nor Trainers.
Safari City- A city based off of the Safari Zone! It's really fun to be here,and so many great,friendly people are here as well! The mixed Gym Leader Puppet (everyone thought it was a good name including me,so I went with it lol) Her Pokemon: Ambipom,Dragonite,Squirtle (a strong one at that ;D ),Disco-I mean Pichu,just a Pichu *puts away Pichu-sized disco outfit),Lickilicky,and Dusknoir!Her team is composed of only the best! Take the battle cruise to Victory Road from here!

Victory Road- A cave full of Pokemon of strong leveling and types! Team Interijitsu at the peak of Victory Road,manipulating Reshiram's and Zekrom's powers!You must now defeat..is that Proffessor Waru?! (Waru:Don't you know Japanese?!Waru is evil in Japanese!Muahahahaha-oh and just call me Proffessor W...)You must defeat Proffessor W before it's too late!His Team: Magnezone,Klingklang,Hydreigon,Mightyena,Toxicroak,Charizard!

Pokemon League!-Anime style league,you must verse other Trainers in your goal to reach the Champion!

Champion Yan's (girl) Pokemon: Haxorus,Heatran,Latias,Cresselia,Zoroark,Regice.(You are allowed to use event legendaries against the Champion,it's basically the only way you stand a chance xD )

Destiny Awaits You-Joining Form

Character Name (you may have two characters):
Starter Pokemon (try to refrain from having the same starter as someone else,but you are allowed,just don't want to see five people with Snivys.):
Character Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sacred Oath (I swear to be active on this roleplay,or face the consequences.):

Still Un-sure?Here's an Example! My Form.
Unfinished

Character Name (you may have two characters): Rye Soulbright
Starter Pokemon (try to refrain from having the same starter as someone else,but you are allowed,just don't want to see five people with Snivys.): Tepig
Character Age: 12
Appearance: Rye wears somewhat torn jeans,a hat with a Fiery Poke'ball on it,a shirt with the three Unova Pokemon on it,a light shining over Oshawott,and a Jacket with a Serperior on it.
Personality: He does not judge Pokemon by appearances or stats,but their true substance.
Sacred Oath (I swear to be active on this roleplay,or face the consequences.): I,Coolchill214,swear to be active on this roleplay while it is alive,or face the consequences.

Guidelines to Success-Rules

Rules
1. No power-playing or god-modding.Don't ruin the adventure for the other Trainers!
2. Politeness is not just a word.It's a rule.
3. Try to keep your grammar and punctuation adequite.If you try your best to keep away from typos,and you wind up with one or two per post,that's fine.
4. A normal Trainer loses sometimes.Don't win every single battle you fight.
5.As for Team Composition,you cannot use a Legendary in battle against another Trainer until you go to the League and compete.You can catch legends only at events or through the Story.You can have a maximum of 3 Shiny Pokemon,but you can only have one Shiny Legendary.Your Starter cannot be Shiny,but a Pokemon bred by your Starter can.You can catch a shiny starter as well.You can only have TWO Starters max,and you can have a starter someone else has,I just wanna see diversity.
6. No insanely mad movesets.You must make sure a Pokemon can learn a certain move.Sometimes moves Pokemon can't learn doesn't seem right,it doesn't matter.Make sure your positive about certain moves.One or two mistakes on this rule,that's fine.
7.Follow all the rules here.
8.No flaming,cursing,or spamming
9. Have fun.

A Collection of Treasures-Gym Badges

1st Badge- The EleCross Badge: It gleams as generally a rainbow-ish small thunderbolt encased with a slight border of vines.
2nd Badge- The Swordstone Badge: A sword in a stone.
3rd Badge- The Shining Sea Badge: A bubble,with a feather encased inside.
4th Badge- The Golden Fists Badge: A golden fist.
5th Badge- The Sunstrike Badge: A snowflake the color of the sun.
6th Badge- The Poison Thorn Badge: An indigo rose.
7th Badge- The Soarin' Badge: A wing glowing a vivid shiny yellow.
8th Badge- The TSZ Badge: A badge with the letters TSZ in rainbow surrounded by a nice gold color.

It's Not Just Me!-Roleplayers

Character Name: Squirt
Starter Pokemon: Snivy *Smirk*
Character Age: 16
Appearance: Wears a Black Hoodie with a green outline and jeans :3
Personality: Treats pokemon as his friends and would lay down his life for them :3
Sacred Oath: I swear to be active on this role-play, or face the consequences.

Character Name: Drago
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle/Chimchar (ill catch the one i dont get)
Character Age: 17
Appearance: Wears a t shirt and jeans
Personality: Loves to battle storng oppents uses intellgence to find opponest weaknesses and to get the best out of his pokemon he treats his pokemon as freinds.
Sacred Oath: I swear to be active on this role-play, or face the consequences

A bit late to sign up, arent I?
I guess Ill do so anyway,
Name:Lance Mckendrick
Starter pokemon:Oshawott
Character Age:16
Apperance:He has icy blue eyes, and long(for a boy)ish hair, that is grey, as well as a dustey white jacket, with a cyan shiet underneath, he also wears blue, and black sneakers, as well as a black bacwards cap.
Personality:A joker, loves to battle, and loves music.
Sacred Oath:I swear to be active, or face the consecenses(My add-on:How ever horrible they may be.)
BTW, dibs on
Indigo

Character Name: Silver (That's it. Just Silver.)
Starter Pokemon: Eevee is a Starter in Gale of Darkness. (wary) But if you won't let me have Eevee as my starter, I'll have to choose Chikorita
Character Age: 19
Appearance: Long red hair hiding sinister yet deep blue eyes. Wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt, notched near the bottom. Below it are blue jeans and black shoes, with a red line on it around the bottom of the shoes. No bag is needed.
Personality: Can be cold and insensitive at times, but truly cares for the pokemon he has, despite a struggle to accept new pokemon based on strength or power. Has a hard time letting people in, and therefore has little to no friends.
Sacred Oath: I, Silver, do solemnly swear, by the oath, to be active on this roleplay while it is alive, or face the consequences (Oh noes!).

Character Name: Landon Beach
Starter Pokemon: Treeko
Character Age: 15
Appearance: Snowy white, shaggy hair. Blue cap, and blue vest. White t-shirt, blue shoes, and jeans. Has a blue bad like Ruby's in Emerald
Personality: Rash, helpful, and kind to others. He grew up with many Pokemon , so he has a great relationship with a new Pokemon at the start.
Sacred Oath: I DiscoPichu, swear to be active on this roleplay, or face the consequences.

I call Red :p

Character Name: Jerry
Starter Pokemon: Totodile
Appearance:Pokemon-Haisukuru Blackw11Hairstyle like that and a outfit similar to Gold's HG/SS artwork. Wears his cap backwards,has blue eyes and has dark brown hair.
Personality: Can be a jokester at times. But when it comes to battling hes serious.

If it's not too late...

Character Name: Zane Iridescent
Starter Pokemon: Piplup
Appearance: Has white hair, a yellow cap with a lightning bolt on it, white skinny jeans, a black jacket and a white shirt
Personality: Is rude to little kids but respects pokemon and his peers
Sacred Oath:I swear to be active, or face the consequences

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 7:17 pm; edited 12 times in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Pokemon-Haisukuru Empty Re: Pokemon-Haisukuru

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 17 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

Character Name: Squirt
Starter Pokemon: Snivy *Smirk*
Character Age: 16
Appearance: Wears a Black Hoodie with a green outline and jeans :3
Personality: Treats pokemon as his friends and would lay down his life for them :3
Sacred Oath: I swear to be active on this role-play, or face the consequences.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:07 pm

Character Name: Drago
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle/Chimchar (ill catch the one i dont get)
Appearance: Wears a t shirt and jeans
Personality: Loves to battle storng oppents uses intellgence to find opponest weaknesses and to get the best out of his pokemon he treats his pokemon as freinds.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:21 pm

All accepted! Anyone who joins,just put your form here and you will be accepted!Can everyone choose a color for their posts?It looks nicer,and easier to find people's posts.My color is Orange

Rye yawned wearily,slapping his hand down on his Starly alarm clock. The Pokemon figure slid back in the clock with a weak, 'Starly!'.He slowly trudged down the stairs. Today felt wierd..not normal,like he had planned to feel,he felt excited.What was he excited for again?
"Rye, breakfast is ready-I made your favorite's for this wonderful occasion!" Rye's mother addressed him.
'Occasion?' Rye thought.Occasion was usually codename for a holiday,or a day where he would get a free internship with Proffessor Waru. Proffessor Waru was a kind fellow,who would occasionally allow Rye to join him for a day to experiment on pokemon breeding, sometimes go out in the field and obtain Poke'dex Data-even sometimes he would let Rye test out how strong certain Pokemon were.
Wait-that was it!He was getting a Pokemon today and starting his journey! Proffessor Waru had said that he had been testing Rye with the internships,seeing if he was worthy of a Pokemon!Excitement took hold of Rye and he gobbled down his breakfast excitedly.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

Sorry for back to back post,but this completely slipped my mind and I wanted to make a complete seperate post for it. It's a Grand Opening event where you may obtain a *****!What?You've never heard of *****?
Well,that's because it's name is what will get you the availability to catch it!

The first letter is the second letter in the Willpower Legendary's name.
The second letter is the eighth letter of the Regal Pokemon's name.
The third letter is the fifth letter of the Humming Pokemon's name.
The fourth letter is the grass starter's name in Pokemon Tower Defense's second letter.
The last letter is is the sixth letter of the Bash Buffalo's name.

PM me the answer,and you will get that Pokemon through an event,plus one evolution stone of your choice!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 17 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

Moi Colour is Green

Squirt sat at his dining table as he scoffed down his breakfast, today was the day he got his first Pokemon from Professor Waru, he wasn't the only one too, so were his childhood friends. He wanted to beat them to the lab so he could get first pick. When Squirt was finished his breakfast he rushed to the door and shouted, "Bye Mom!" he and his Mom didn't live with his Dad, he had left them almost 5 years ago, Squirt couldn't even remember why... but today wasn't the day for that, he ran out of the house and across town to Professor Waru's laboratory, there he saw Professor Waru standing outside. "Ah Squirt, I've been waiting for you"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 17 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

Character Name: Jerry
Starter Pokemon: Totodile
Appearance:https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/15/61/32/89/blackw11.png Hairstyle like that and a outfit similar to Gold's HG/SS artwork. Wears his cap backwards,has blue eyes and has dark brown hair.
Personality: Can be a jokester at times. But when it comes to battling hes serious.

Last edited by SpeedRaver on Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 17 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

Squirt had been sitting inside Professor Waru's Laboratory for almost 20 minutes now, when the Professor said, "Well since you are here, do you want to pick your Pokemon now?" Squirt bolted up with excitement as he followed Professor Waru over to a table containing 15 pokeballs. All of the Pokeballs had an image of an element on. There were 5 of each element. Squirt studied the Pokeballs for some time before deciding on a pokeball with the element of grass on the front. After confirming with Professor Waru what was inside he shouted, "Go Snivy!"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm

EVENT UPDATE: Good going guys,you did really well on the event.I'm so glad to see the excitement for the roleplay!Lance,you could have begun RPing if you wanted,I'll edit you in after this post.

Rye gulped down the last sip of milk and rushed outside,satchel drifting at his side. He heard a faint,"Go Snivy!",witch increased his advancement speed drastically. He bumped into a postal man. "Oh uh,I'm so sorry sir,I..uh.."
"No,no,quite fine young lad.Your name?" He asked,and began searching through his bag. Rye really wasn't expecting mail.
"Rye Soulbright,I uh,didn't mean to bump into you,it's just I'm in a hurry aand.."
The man wasn't focusing on Rye's stammering.He pulled out several envelopes and asked," Here,one of them is for you, can you deliver the others for me?Thank you lad." He shrugged and walked away,full of energy,and probably relieved he doesn't have to deliver these envelopes. Rye ripped open the envelope,revealing the mystery of the lump,a Thunderstone gleaming. A ticket read: Unravel the mysteries of Moonlight Forest!Located to the west of Route Two!Good luck!
Odd..Rye continued on,maybe some of these lucky recipients would be at the lab.

Rye entered at the beginning of a battle between Snivy and Ponyta.They both looked determined. He remembered that Ponyta from when he and the Proffessor defeated a Trainer with a Treecko who had sadly trudged off without the special Pokedex given to winners. He of course got his five pokeballs, and some other neat items.
Proffessor Waru lightened."Ahh Rye,I suspected you'd come. Take a Pokemon from the table to the right."They continued the battle.
Rye crept over to the table without hesitation and selected a Pokeball with a fiery design.He knew it was Tepig,the Tepig he had watched with gleaming eyes as it arrived in it's Pokeball. He couldn't wait to battle Marill.
"Good luck Trainer" He saluted as he sat down to watch with Tepig at his side.

Welcome to Haisukuru, Jerry!Would you like to take part in the event?You obtain a ***** and a stone of your choice!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 18 Jul 2011, 7:59 am

OOc how dose the 2nd starter work dose it follow you or do you cathch it wild in route 1.
I choose Cyan
Drago left his house his bag packed and made his way to the lab.He saw the postman in front of him "Drago is it" he handed him a letter.In it was a invation to an island and an thunderstone "sweet a thunderstone and i hope theres rare pokemon on that island".He entered warus lab to see one kid taking some form of battle test and another waiting with his chosen pokemon in hand.Drago looked at his choice there he took two pokemon in his hand a squirtile and a chimchar he wasnt sure what to choose after thinking about it he decided on chimchar and placed down squirtile.He turned to the boy beside him "So what did you choose".
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 18 Jul 2011, 8:45 am

A bit late to sign up, arent I?
I guess Ill do so anyway,
Name:Lance Mckendrick
Starter pokemon:Oshawott
Character Age:16
Apperance:He has icy blue eyes, and long(for a boy)ish hair, that is grey, as well as a dustey white jacket, with a cyan shiet underneath, he also wears blue, and black sneakers, as well as a black bacwards cap.
Personality:A joker, loves to battle, and loves music.
Sacred Oath:I swear to be active, or face the consecenses(My add-on:How ever horrible they may be.)
BTW, dibs on Indigo
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 9:03 am

@Drago:You can catch your second starter however you like-I'm not controlling your singular story except for occassional events.Accepted Lego,from now on,if you put your form,you are automatically accepted,I'll add you to main post when I get he chance.Lance,can you take replace the image with the link to the image so I can post it on the Post?Thanks.And Drago,it was a forest,but let's just say it's a forest ON an island out of convenience.And Lego,as long as people still haven't reached Route One,you're never late.I'll eventually have to halt joining though.

"I chose Tepig-"He gestured to the flames on his Poke'ball,then clicked the center button. The Pig Pokemon sprawled out."Pig?TE-pig!" Rye supposed Tepig either remembered Rye or was frightened by the Serperior on his jacket.'Those can be rather frightening at first..' Rye agreed with Tepig through his thoughts.'It didn't work,guess some video games aren't factual,but I should have known that..'
"Oh,and my name's Rye Soulwind.Nice to meet you.I see you got a Pokemon today.Which did you get,out of curiousty?I saw you hesitating to choose one."

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:24 am

I chose Chimchar i was thinking of choosing squirtle but i decided on chimchar instead.He pressed a button on the pokeball and chimchar popped out it seemed to be friends with Ryes tepig .My names Drago Hydrax by the way.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 18 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

OOC: I hope it's okey if my Snivy knows Leaf Tornado from the start, I mean Trip's did :3

"Snivy! Use Tackle!" said Squirt as his Snivy launched itself across the room towards Ponyta, he glanced around checking his surroundings, it was only then that he noticed other trainers were starting to line up and wait there turn. Just then Squirt heard Professor Waru command "Use Ember!" This was bad as Snivy was only weak and a Super effective attack would finish him off. "Quickly! Block it with Leaf Tornado." Snivy jumped up into the air whipping wind with it's tail then suddenly leaves came out of it and smashed straight towards the ember. The leaves smashed into the ember with amazing strength and they carried on and hit Ponyta right in the face. "PONY!!!" It cried in pain as it was flung across the room. It was down, but most certainly not out...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:32 pm

Gonna change the writing to black since cyan is hard to read
Ps this is a new post 4 two reasons
1.To get squirts hopes up about a new post
2.I cant let squirt have a higher post count than me
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 18 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

"Ponyy...." grumbled Ponyta as it struggled to stand up.
"Quickly Snivy, use Tackle while he's down!" said Squirt. Moments later Snivy jumped into action and charged across the room. "Ponyta quickly ember!" countered Waru, unfortuantly Ponyta was too weak to even attempt an ember attack. Snivy smashed Ponyta into the wall making it faint. This made Squirt the winner!
"Yay!" said Squirt "I won my first pokemon battle!" Squirt ran to Snivy and picked it up, "You did great buddy, return!" and with that Snivy dissapeared back into his Pokeball.
"Well Squirt, you are quite an excellent trainer." said Waru pleased, "Take this Pokedex and 10 Pokeballs for your journey. If you ever have more than Six Pokemon at a time feel free to send them here.... Right then who's next?"

OOC: I wanted to make the battle longer but Drago was complaining :/

TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 18 Jul 2011, 3:55 pm

"Crud Im late...." Lance stumbled out a of bead, and slipped on his his cyan shirt, followed by his jacket, his jeans, and sneakers."Lance, you're gonna be late!" He heard his Mom calling from downstairs. "Ill be there in a minute!" He called down, eying his skate board."Gotta be there in a flash, dont I?" He pulled his skate board from under a pile of chlotes, and grinded down the stairway. "See ya!" He yanked the black baseball cap his mother was holding, and slipped it on backwards as he was ollieing out the door....
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

OOC: Yes,that's good Squirt-nice battle! ;D By the way,Lego,flashy exit. And Drago+Squirt,you guys have really awesome Haisukuru Signatures.Glad to see everyone in the mood =) Drago,if you don't mind,I'm gonna have the next battle,but end it quickly.

"Nice to meet you Drago!It seems our Pokemon get along really well-maybe because they're the same types?" Rye grinned,shaking hands with his new friend.

"That would be me,Proffessor." Rye stood,and Tepig immediately became alert-revved up to battle."Pig!" It snorted flames from it's nose-this Pokemon was determined to win!
"Rye,I can't wait to see your strategy." The Proffessor again struck a fighting pose,and shouted,"Marill,it's your turn!"
"Tepig,we can do this!" Rye cheered. Tepig agreed with a strong ember.
"Marill,use Bubble to counter!" The two counter-acted,causing a swirl of steam.
"Tepig,use Smokescreen to blow that steam away from you and confuse Marill!" Tepig agreed with the practical approach,it followed Rye's orders willingly.
"Ma-rill-rill.." The water Pokemon coughed-it must have inhaled some smoke.
'What should I do..' Rye knew he should attack,but he wonder which attack-Ember was a strong attack but it wasn't going to do much-Tackle wasn't the strongest move,but it would in retro-spect do more.Flame Charge would be a good approach,if Tepig knew Flame Charge..wait,maybe he could combine Ember and Tackle-it had a high chance of failing though..
During all his though,Marill had staggered back into consciousness."Marill,Bubble!"
"Tepig,use Ember once more to create more steam,and then a Smokescreen!"
"Never re-use the same strategy in one battle Rye.."The Proffessor tsk-tsked."Marill,use Tail Whip to blow the smoke away!"
"Tepig,use Ember and Tackle through it right to Marill!"
Proffessor Waru,caught off guard,hesitated,a bit too long,and cried,"Bubblebeam!"
'Oh no,Bubblebeam..' Rye thought.He watched the collision,Marill flying away,Tepig breathing heavily.Marill landing on it's feet,and grinned weakly.It had done the damage.Tepig suddenly started to glow.Rye remember this power faintly,no,not power,ability.Blaze was it?
"When Tepig is down to one third of his health,his Fire type attacks gain power!Tepig,use Ember!"Rye cried happily.
Tepig,grinning from it's new power,blasted a powerful Ember-Marill was disoriented from the glow,and Marill fell down..fainted!
"Impressive Rye,you and most of these Trainers here will make fine Trainers some day.Here are your items." He nodded,impressed,and healed Marill and Tepig.
"This is fantastic!" Rye grinned.He nodded to Drago,wished him luck,and walked over to Squirt."Nice battle Squirt,your Snivy was really impressive!"

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 18 Jul 2011, 8:00 pm

"Lets roll!" Lance grined as he skated up towards Warus lab, anticipation in his eyes."You!"A voice shouted, and a dark figure knoked him off his skate board."hey get off!" Lance shoved the man off, he was wearing a black suit, with an 'I' on it."Grr...he reached for a radio that was housed in his back pocket, but, a shell flew from the surronding woods, which colided with the amns hand."Gah!" The man gripped his hand, and an Oshawott from the forest, jumped up, laned on the mans face, and bounced towards Lance. "Wott."It turned towards the man and pluked the shell from its chest, and held it out defensivly. "Ugh, tyranitar, hyper beam!" The man threw a poke' ball, and an enormus pokemon emerged, which fired a beam, knoking both the startled Lance and the Defensive Oshawott back, into the lake. "Ugh." Lance struggled to stand up, but once he was on his feet, he fell as the Tyranitar advanced."WOTT!"Ossawott yeled as loud as it could, and thew its shell deep into the forest. "Osh!" suddenly, many Oshawotts voices were heard, and suddenly, thousands of shells struck the Tyranitar, brining it down.Lance eyes slowly began to close, but before things went black, he remembered Oshawotts draging him and the Oshawott that had defended him to the door of the lab......
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 8:25 pm

OOC: I think I may go with the Darkrai relation with Rye again-but Darkrai attempts to warn Rye through nightmares. Just going to tell you so you understand this part better.

Rye suddenly had an urge to run and jump out the backdoor in panic,he didn't understand this much,but he saw in a black out,the image of,was that Waru?cackling maniacly with a scar across his face and an eye patch over his left eye-the letter that had read Squirt flung from Rye's hand and landed in the hand's of Squirt,as the panicked Rye jumped out the back door.Sprawled out on the ground,Rye realized he was on Route One.This was the next point in his journey,so he just went with the flow.He got up,and began walking,enjoying the beautiful scenery.A flock of Pidgey flew by,and a pack of Bidoof scrambled across the path.
What a nice start to his journey. He had already become quite lonely,so out came Tepig.Tepig enjoyed the scenery almost more than Rye.He explored the berry bushes and emerged,mouthful of berries.
"Pig,Pig,Pig" He munched happily.
"Star,star?Starly!!" A Starly fluttered out of the bushes-Tepig must have entered his territory.The only thing Rye saw fit was to battle Starly-it would be his first wild Pokemon battle and maybe even capture.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jul 2011, 9:18 pm

Character Name: Silver (That's it. Just Silver.)
Starter Pokemon: Eevee is a Starter in Gale of Darkness. (wary) But if you won't let me have Eevee as my starter, I'll have to choose Chikorita
Character Age: 19
Appearance: Long red hair hiding sinister yet deep blue eyes. Wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt, notched near the bottom. Below it are blue jeans and black shoes, with a red line on it around the bottom of the shoes. No bag is needed.
Personality: Can be cold and insensitive at times, but truly cares for the pokemon he has, despite a struggle to accept new pokemon based on strength or power. Has a hard time letting people in, and therefore has little to no friends.
Sacred Oath: I, Silver, do solemnly swear, by the oath, to be active on this roleplay while it is alive, or face the consequences (Oh noes!).

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Mon 18 Jul 2011, 9:22 pm

Character Name: Landon Beach
Starter Pokemon: Treeko
Character Age: 15
Appearance: Snowy white, shaggy hair. Blue cap, and blue vest. White t-shirt, blue shoes, and jeans. Has a blue bad like Ruby's in Emerald
Personality: Rash, helpful, and kind to others. He grew up with many Pokemon , so he has a great relationship with a new Pokemon at the start.
Sacred Oath: I DiscoPichu, swear to be active on this roleplay, or face the consequences.

I call Red :p

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 19 Jul 2011, 6:47 am

Drago walked up to batte."Lets do this Chimchar".Marill was.revived and was ready to battle once again."You may have the first move Drago".Drago smiled he knew that marill had an advantage but it was slow."Chimchar jump" the professor laughed "bad move use bubblebean" ."Youre predictabe chimchar lie back now fall and scratch.Marills bubblebeam couldnt keep up and it was slammed into the wall with the scratch attack."Now ember" the powerful emver struck a dazzeld marill
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:07 am

Both of you guys are accepted ;D And Silver,even though people will be able to catch Eevee and it not being counted as a Starter,I'll let you have it,since I don't think anyone wants to argue with that xD Lol,you can have Red Disco,but Im gonna use it for updates/event awareness/OOC's.Also,check out the event on the front page!You get a free *****!And Drago,sorry for copying your signature thing.I thought it was really cool-I would have done Squirt's but Im not as good with Paint as him xD

"Starly-The Starling Pokemon:Because they are weak individually, they form groups. However, they bicker if the group grows too big." The Pokedex whirred,catching Starly off guard.This gave Rye an opportunity to land an attack.
"Tepig,use Smokescreen!" Rye commanded,feeling a wave of disbelief-Tepig was now his friend!He had a Pokemon!
'Wow,I just now realize this?' Rye thinks,but is drawn back into the battle when Starly used Gust to blow the Smokescreen and land a direct hit on Tepig.
"Pig.."Tepig grunted.
"Tepig,use Ember and Tackle!" Tepig did this,again drawing back the strategy from the previous battle.
"star..-LYLYLYLYLY" Starly unleashed a powerful Growl,weakening the Flame Tackle by a lot.Starly then used Gust,blowing away the previous embers-Tepig tackled Starly hard,Starly was sent flying towards a tree,but recovered before knocking into it.
Starly suddenly,using it's wings,manipulated Rye's strategy and used a Tackle,blowing a Gust behind it to increase it's speed and power.That hit would be deadly."Tepig,use Smokescreen,and then Tail Whip to blow it towards Starly!" Now Rye was copying a strategy;Marill's.The Smokescreen reached Starly before it was even in Tepig's vicinity.Starly spiraled out of control,and when it recovered,it was dizzy and staggering.
"Now Tepig,use Tackle to send it flying to that tree!" Rye commanded,feeling in the midst of the whole battle-which he kind of was.
Starly flew weakly,but before it could hit the tree,Rye ran over and caught it.
"Star..ly?!" Starly gazed at the tree and then at Rye,and then Tepig. Rye put a Pokeball down on the ground-this would be a good physcological lesson for Rye-Would a Pokemon had been battling Trainer who had saved him from a fatal hit to a tree want to be with that Trainer?
Starly glanced around-maybe looking for a group to join-the Poke'dex did say they were not strong without groups. Starly started to flap,with a sigh,lifted into the air.
Rye sighed as well.Guess he wouldn't be catching Starly after all..and right then,a powerful "STARLY!" infiltrated his ears-and he saw a Pokemon dive into his Pokeball.It wobbled,once,twice........................................................
Third!
"I caught Starly!" He cried joyfully.He couldn't wait to show the Trainers at the lab-the lab!He had completely forgotten!He had to get back-deliver the-what?The last envelope was delivered?Well,he would find an excuse back at the lab-maybe he could say he needed to see Squirt or Drago.But he didnt know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well,there's Drago battling,maybe I'll watch.He then saw a boy sprawled out on the floor,he took his side."Are you okay?"He asked."My name's Rye,and these are my two Pokemon-Starly and Tepig"He gestured to them both."Who are you,and what happened?" He glanced at the Oshawott beside him,who kept tapping the boy with it's Razor Shell.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:30 am

Drago smiled again "What now as you can see knowlege is the key of any battle"."Ah yes i see you know waht your doing but i am a professor so i know as muc h s you marill bubble".Marill got up and began to send the bubble out at chimchar.Drago knew it was to slow chimchar down."Slide under it" Chimchar sild under the bubble "now scratch" marill was hit once again this time it fainted ."Heres your items".Drago took them and walked out the door.
OOc may not use frosslass can i get a shiny tailow on first route
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next