The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon-Haisukuru

+5
legolosarrow
SpeedRaver
Drago
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon-Haisukuru

Post by Drago Sun 07 Aug 2011, 5:10 am

Everyobey feel free to have a gym battle ill edit.mine i to an earlier post
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:35 am

Zane and Jeremy walked forward and saw a few wild Pokemon, Jeremy said " Zane, catch a Shroomish and I'll trade you my Cyndaquil. Zane caught it and traded. He now had Ping, Fives, and Cinder and saw leaves rustling. "Hiya!" shouted a Timburr. Zane dodged. "Go Cinder! Flamethrower!" Cinder took out Timburr. "Go Pokèball!" shouted Zane. "which way Jeremy?" " Submerged Path." And there they were on their way to Forkthorn.

"Halt! You may not pass unless you beat my Pokemon! Go Simisage! Simisear and Simipour!" an old man yelled. " Go Fives Ping and Timburr!"

The battle began. Ping and Timburr took out Simisear while Fives go the crap beat out of him against simisage. Ping got Knocked Out from simisage but Cinder came and beat him. Simipour took out Timburr(now nicknamed Sensei), Cinder, and Ping. Fives took out Simipour and started glowing. Fives evolved into Ambipom! "fine get out a here, kids!" Zane and Jeremy laughed, "To Forkthorn!"

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 1:10 pm

OOC: Yes,script is fine,but only because you don't type on a computer-Also,I see you're flying through very fast,also ignoring Trainers-example: You past Lance at the beginning of Shea City. Also,you almost have a full team already. I know you're most likely having trouble because of the dumb iPod Keypad,but try to dim things down a bit-I really hope you have plans for more than six Pokemon ;D If you don't,that's fine.

Not going to post-waiting for more to beat the Gym.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 07 Aug 2011, 2:15 pm

im gonna travel with/stalk cc so ill wait for him to make a proper post
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 3:41 pm

Rye heard a scream pleading for help. He burst away,scurrying towards the scream. He saw a shady man running away with a Marill..Squirt's Marill!
"Stop him,Piplup,go!" Rye commanded. Piplup hopped out and began running beside Rye.
"Piplup,use Water Gun on that man!" Rye cheered. A watery blast hit the man,and he stumbled,but Marill was grasped in his arms.
"Grr,idiot kid! Duskull,teach these idiots a lesson!" The Ghost Pokemon came out. His Pokedex was being updated,so it was of no use at the moment."Use Curse!" He cried.
A deadly skull was taken from Duskull and it vanished into Piplup. "Oh no,Piplup,Attract!" Duskull fell in love easily,but Piplup repeatedly felt pain from Curse.
"Piplup, use Water Gun!" Rye commanded.
"Duskull,Disable!" The main cried. The two collided,and Duskull was still alive,along with Piplup.Piplup had a blank look on it's face.
"Piplup,finish this,Water Gun!" Piplup just looked at Rye with an odd look at it's face.
"The collision of Water Gun and Disable made Piplup forget Water Gun,hah!" The man snickered.
Piplup's eyes filled with rage.It began to glow white,holding itself powerfully.
"Pip..LUPLUPLUP!" It cried,unleashing a powerful Bide attack.It easily went through Duskull,sadly. But it blinded the man,and Marill dropped from his arm's and ran to Squirt.Piplup collapsed from the power of it's new extensive attack."Piplup,return."
"Squirt,can you take the rest from here?!" Rye called.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sun 07 Aug 2011, 5:03 pm

ooc; I hear by resign from the rp. Neutral
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 7:07 pm

Ugh Lance.Give no good reason for quitting Pokemon. Annoying,quite frankly..(On my iPod at cousins,no red coloring ):
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Wed 17 Aug 2011, 8:17 am

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, Vacation (wary)

"Huh...?" Blake looked around, and he saw a Trainer with an Elekid, surounded by people. Blake walked to the crowd. "Great Battle, but it sad that it was that short." The trainer said, and the defeated pokemon and it's owner walked away... "Ele, Elekid!" People begain to walk away, but Blake stood in place. "...Hey, what are you still doing here? The battles over." Said the Trainer to Blake. "Oh, I was wondering, How do I get to ForkThorn City. I want to challange the gym over there." Asked Blake, as Mudkip and Eevee stood By his side. "So you're a Pokemon Trainer, aren't you?" The Trainer asked. "Yep! I just started my Journey." Said Blake. "Heh, so you're a noob then. Then I can beat you with ease! Come on! I challange you to a battle!" Said the Trainer, taking out a pokeball from his belt. "What? I just-" "Go! Geodude!" He sended out his pokemon. "Geo Geo!" "Ok then, Looks like i'll have to battle... Come on, Eevee!" And Blake sent out his pokemon.

Trainer would like to Battle!

Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 5 133 VS Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 5 Emesprani074
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 24 Aug 2011, 5:39 pm

Locked along with numerous RP's of CC's,Along with the locking of this topic all topics about Haisukuru shall be locked as well.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5