The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier Empty Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier

Post by legolosarrow Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:41 pm

'Space, the final frontier'They've always said.Well, how wrong can you get? Space was reached, then, Darkness came into play. A number of differnt groups, Rocket,Galactic,Mgma, Aqua,Plasma, they layed Seige to the world.Then came the utter Chaos, fights around every corner,rather than KOing going for the kill....Utter Carnage, the world smelled of dath, fallen strctures, garbage, posin, everywhere......Then, came a new group, Team Time. they did not seek to control thw world, change things, or rule anything for that matter.They came to help, re-create a sense of order.So,they crafted a Time Machine, for far into the past, a time where pokemon existed, but the world was a much differnt, no humans, no trace of civilization.The humans went, made a tribal-like city.
Now, you have been given the option.Travel into the past, or survive the terrors of the modern world?
Name:
Apperance:
Love Interest:
Starter(Or, if you were a Trainer before, team):

Heres mine.....
Name:Logan Darklighter
Apperance:A dark jscket, a white shirt, jeans,wwhit shaggy hair.
Love Interest:None at the moment.
Starter:Oshawott

Name:Jason Bloodstone
Apperance:A pure withe full-bodu uiform with a black 'D' emblum on the front, as well dark shades with unkept black hair.
Love Interest:None at the moment
Starter(Or team,if you were already a trainer):SlowKing,Pigeot,Zebstrikea,Mightyana,Charizard,Dragonite
Ill add the map later(Because everything moves around over a million years ya know?)
Be sure to join!
EDIT:There will be no ,map, given the researches wouldnt be able to draw one up, let alone copy them and hand em' out.

Last edited by legolosarrow on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier Empty Re: Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 5:02 pm

Name: Rye Soulwind
Apperance: A black hoodie,red shirt,red sneakers,dark bangs,and light shades.
Love Interest: Marina Cattawind
Starter(Or, if you were a Trainer before, team): Golett,Staravia,Fraxure,and Nuzleaf. (For now,will catch more)

Name:Marina Cattawind
Apperance: Brown hair falling from a Team Galactic hat,wears different Galactic uniform,with a red and orange fire theme-young recruit of Team Galactic.
Love Interest: None.
Starter(Or, if you were a Trainer before, team): Purugly,Skuntank.

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier Empty Re: Pokemon~the Past, the Final Frontier

Post by Drago Wed 03 Aug 2011, 10:14 am

Ill join later
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Scissor007 Sat 13 Aug 2011, 7:34 pm

Name: Ana Firestar
Appearence:Always waers a Blue Hoodie with gold stars on it, has red sneakers, and has dark brown-hair.
Love interest: None, but may get one later.
Starter: Cindaquil
The great great great great great (greats adjusted for time) grandaughter of Ana Firestar from Pokemon memories. (Cindaquil may be related to Ana Firestar's Cindaquil--who knows)
X-Scissor007
X-Scissor007
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 14 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

OOC:Time to start the RP!(You all will begin in the futre[presnt,rather...])
In Pallet Town....
"Charizard, Pigot,Dragonite,knock em' out of the sky!"Three pokemon came out of thier balls, all with wings, soared up into the sky, and began battling with helicopters and other winged pokemon.The man who sent them out was known as Jason BloodStone, proud member of PWDC:Pokemon.World.Defensive.Core.he was currently in charge of the strike on pallet twon,which had been captured by team Rocketlast month.The battle had been going on for weeks, and reports were coming in of Team Rocket considering the use of Guns, despite the power of thier pokemon.
"Ranitar!"Jason was blasted into a building where he saw a boy and girl, looking scared by a Hyper beam blast from a Team Rocket members Tynaitar.
"Grr....Mightyana,Slowking take it down!" "Might!" "Slw!" Two pokemon came out of thier balls,and rushed the pokemon,startling it and doing quite a bit of damage.
"Are you two allright?" He looked at the boy and gril, whom both nodded thier heads.
"Allright, Zebstrika, get these two to the Kanot portal in Peweter, let Brock take care of them,then come back to aid me in this fight."
"Strika" Zebstrika mad e a confrming nose as the childer werer lifted on to it's back, and it darted off.
"ZARD!!!!!" Jasons Charizard crased into a nearby building, a Building formerly know as Proffester Oak's lab.
"Charizard!" He raced over to the4 aid of his pokemon, fearing it-or any of his other pokemon-may join the list of Casualties......

In Pewter City.....
Logan Darklighter saw two children being lifted off a battered Zebstrika, which soon raced in the direction of Pallet Town.
"Two more?How many people are doing this?I for one dont want to go.....There's...Somthing I have to do....." he gazed down at a picture of his parents, casualties of the great battle of Goldenrod City...(See Pokemon:The Past,The Final Frontier Lore in the fan fic section,coming soon!)"Avenge them..." He cringed at the bitter thought, he was waging a war of his own, between revenge and the force of his will.
Hew bit his lip, he knew he had to."Uhh...Mister Brock?" he walked up to the former Gym Leader, whom aknoleged him wiht a;"Yes?"
"Where might the time machine be?" Brock jecked him thumb behind his head, towards the gym."In there, better go kid, its almost burned out, then you have to wait 48 hours for the next run, and the mini-war waging in Pallet is bound to expand to here."
Logan nodded, as he proceeded to the inside of the gym
"I wonder if time travel hurts?".....
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 15 Aug 2011, 3:07 pm

OOC: YOU STOLE MY COLOR D:<

Marina scrambled out and toppled to the ground. She glared at the ongoing rage of war.
"Come on Glammy.." Marina gestured to her Purugly,as they ran to the other alley over.
The boy was holding himself,shivering,and rocking. "Ravia..Star.." His companion nudged him,but he just shivered as a huge bang was unleashed.
"Look." She showed off her Team Rocket uniform. The boy glared,and turned in a different direction. There was no reaching him. Marina went to leave,but Staravia turned Marina around,to the boy who was glaring in her direction.
"Look,kid,just come with me,I can take you somewhere much better.." She realized how forceful this could sound,grabbed his arm,and ran over to the Gym. There was a flash of white light and she sighed.
"Too late.."
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Scissor007 Tue 16 Aug 2011, 1:34 pm

"Cindaquil! Hurry up!" Ana Firestar called to her Cindaquil who was lagging behind her, it had hurt it's foot. "I know your foot hurts, but we've go o hurry! They're leaving soon!" Ana bent down and picked up Cindaquil. "I wish we still had your pokeball" Ana flased back to a big Tyranatar wih a scar over it's eye crushing Cindaquils pokeball, and throwing a large rock at Cindaquils foot. They had only escaped because Leafy, Ana's old family Torterra, had sacrificed himself so Ana could get away. "But, we shouldn't worry about that now, look! There's the gym!" Ana ran in. "Great," said Logan "Another one, this way." As Ana followed she looked down at Cindaquil. Someday you'll be a big strong Typhlosion, and defeat that Tyranatar with the scar. I just know it!
X-Scissor007
X-Scissor007
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Tue 16 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

Logan saw a white flash come from the machine.
"God..."He stared at the Machine, which was no loner worked.
"NIX!"An Onix crased throught the wall of the gym, and hit the floor, half dead.
"Everyone, on the gound,NOW!" a T%eam Rocket member walked in,with an Evil looking Weaville at his side.Everyone fell to thier feet,but Logan."Boy,get down,or Weaville here will freeze you alive."
"Dont think so,Logan flipped over Onix,causing Weaville merely to create wall of Ice between them and Onix.He eyed a pokeball, many discared pokeballs at that."I guess Oak left..." he graspeda random one that had a water droplet pictued on it, and tossed it."Oshawott!"an Oshawott came out,happy as can be.But when it look around, and smelt the air, its smile turned into a frown."Wott?" It seemed to be wondering what the hell happend."Oshawott,can you help me?" He looked pleadingly at the pokemon,which nodded."Allright, I need you to use tackle,as hard as you can on onix,okay?" "WOTT!" Odshawott ramed full force into Onix,causing it to sail across the room,which knoked into Weaville and the Rocket member,causing them to both be knocked out."You,with the Cyndaquill,follow me! There might be more!" The Girl nodded, and with her Cyandaquill limping behine her, she examined Brocks limp Body outside."Dead." She pronounced.Logan nodded."Anyone wanna come with?" No one nodded."Allright,lets move!" He grabbed the Girls arm,and rused donw a random route."Wha!"They bumed into Wionna."What are you two doing here?" "Rinning Logan and his Female companion answered,"Osh...Osha."Oshawott had caught up with them."Oh..right..He returned Oshawott to its pokeball,then Wionna said, take Altaria to Azela twon,itll take about a two days to get there, but theres little battle over the route Ive assigned it to take.Logan noded."Thought just in case,Ive asked somone from PWDC to accompany you."Jason bloodstone happend to arrive just as Wionna sent out Altaria,they all bored,and took off....
OOC:Sorry for rushing it toward the end, was gettin' tired iof typing, also,CC sorry for stealing the color,and Chibi James Bond-Phlosin(X-Scissor007)In your sig,is trhat your team for this RP?)
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down