The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon-Haisukuru

+5
legolosarrow
SpeedRaver
Drago
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon-Haisukuru

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 5:07 pm

OOC: Farewells are such sweet sorrow.
~~~ "You..who are you?!" A Manectric at his side,the man simply smiled and said," A figment of your imagination,created by YOU,or atleast your nightmare form..otherwise known as king of the shadows.."He grinned maniacly.
"Why,what message are you to deliver?!" Rye demanded,this man looked familiar-he then started to shrink,and the Manectric did as well..shrinking into the boy who had shoved the Pokeball in his hands.. the Manectric..wasn't that the evolved form of Elektrike? It all made subtle sense now.
But why?Why is he being assisted in his journey? And what was that nightmare he looked at in the Pool of Fate? And how did he know of such a thing? He was startled awake by a sudden pain,and a twinge,of life.~~~

The gash had become bloody,and the boy by his side was tending to it with gauze,water,and a wet towel.
"You are injured..here.." He fixed it up rather well,and after that dilemna,Rye returned the Pokeball to him." Thank you for the healing" Rye thanked,and was soon returned with a thank you from Tony,which was the boy's name for saving his Pokemon.
"I have automatically registered Elektrike's data into your Pokedex for saving him.Thank you so much!" He sighed,then left. Hopefully Rye would be seeing more of him,he enjoyed his company.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Fri 29 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

"Mr.Jerry,Mr.Jerry. Wake up!" said Consuela the housekeeper "Wake up! hijo!" Consuela would say one more time and then hit the young boy with a can of lemon pledge. on his head "OWWWWWW!!!" yelled Jerry jumping out of his with a bump on his head "What was that for?!?" said Jerry to Consuela "Your boat is leaving soon hijo!" Jerry looked at the time and and got up quickly and changed in a rush "Are you going to drop me off at the port Consuela?" said Jerry. Consuela looked at Jerry and said "N-nooo Noo..I stay.I clean." Jerry then nodded and ran out off to start his journey. "ALL ABOARD !!The boat to Haisukuru is about to leave in 10....9....8...7...6....5...4...3..2---Huh?" the ship attendant stop the count "What the..." All of the sudden he saw a young men running towards the ship. The attendant shouted out loud "STOP THE SHIP! WE HAVE ONE MORE PASSENGER!" The boat tried to stop but couldn't. "HOLD UP!" Shouted out Jerry.The ship attendant reached out his hand trying to get Jerry. Jerry would jump off the port and try to reach for the attendant's but failed.All of sudden another attendant grabs Jerry's arm and pulls him into the ship "Next time come early before risking your!" said the other attendant. Jerry looked up at the attendant and said "Thanks a lot!" with a smile."Ding! Ding! We have arrived to Haisukuru! Please everyone exit the ship and enjoy your stay!" said the loudspeaker as the ship lands at the land where Jerry's life would change."So this is Shaou town..." said Jerry."Now wheres the professor of this region..."Jerry would look around "Hmm....this is going to---" all of sudden he heard a weird voice say "Over...here.." Jerry would turn around and see some weird man in a hood "You looking for Waru huh?" said the weird voice "Well.." the weird man took off his hood "You found him! Hello, I'm professor Waru, how can I help you?" Jerry surprised to have found Waru he had trouble speaking "C-c-can I--" Waru laughed and said "Don't tell me your another trainer wanting a starter huh? Well come to my lab and I can give you your first pokemon!" Jerry and Waru walked to his lab and in the lab was few pokeballs left "Now choose..." said Waru. While Jerry was looking at which pokeball to pick, A totodile came out of one of them and jumped at Jerry. Waru laughed "I guess the pokemon CHOOSE you!" Jerry laughed as well "Well to start your journey. You'll need a Trainer card,A badge case,and 5 pokeballs. OH! and your own pokedex!" said Waru "You can head from route 1 straight from here and go to the first city. Remember, in your journey your life may change Jerry!" added Waru. Jerry nodded and left the lab. Waru would watch Jerry from the window and laughed to himself "That poor lad..."

OOC; Hijo is Spanish for son. But Consuela isn't really my mom xD
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul 2011, 11:15 pm

ooc: Lance my Sig is still better.

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 30 Jul 2011, 4:47 am

"Finnaly, we made it!" Said Blake once he saw Shea City. 'Madkip!" "Mudkip, you look tierd... I know! A visit to the Pokemon Center wont hurt, right?" Said Blake with a grin on his face. "Mad! Mad kip!" said Mudkip, and afterwords he jumped on Blake's head. They both went to the pokemon center...

"Welcome to the Shea City Pokemon Center! How can we help you today?" Said the Nurse at the Pokemon Center. "My Pokemon need a rest." Blake gave Mudkip into the hands of the Nurse. "What about the other one, Sir?" She asked. "What? Other pokemon?" Blake was suprised, he looked around, and there it was! The Eevee from route 1 followed him to Shea City. "Eevee? What are you doing here?" He said, Laughing. "Eevee! Eev!" Eevee jumped intop Blake's bag to take out a PokeBall. "Eevee's change there mind alot..." And the Nurse Giggled. "I bet he needs a rest too." "It looks like it. Here Eevee, go with the Nurse." Said Blake, After 30 Minutes the Nurse came back, and gave eevee and Mudkip back to Blake. "Sir, Since you're a Newbie Trainer, I recomend you to challange The Gym Leader in the next city, ForkThorn." "A gym... Well that's great!" Said Blake. Getting Gym Badges was getting one step closer to his dream. "But, you're bound to have a shocking expierience.. giggle" And the Nurse went away. "... Let's go guy's." Said Blake, and the Three of them went outside. "So, Eevee, do you want to join us?" Asked Blake. "Eevee!" It looked like Eevee agreed. "Ok Then, Pokeball, Go!" And Blake threw a PokeBall at Eevee. It wiggled once, It wiggled twice, and then, Ding! Eevee was caught! "Yeah! Mudkip! We got ourselves an Eevee!" Blake Picked up the Pokeball and atached it to his belt "Madkip ma!" "Well, we should be going now." Said Blake. "There's nothing much to do right now. Then he heard a Trainers voice. "Alright Elekid! Nice job!"

Pokemon Get!
Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 4 133
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 30 Jul 2011, 6:50 am

Lemon pledge lmfao and you yave water and 2 grass types I never cross types makng a team Cest m'enerve
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sat 30 Jul 2011, 10:24 am

ooc; Both are equally good? D:
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 30 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

OOC: Drago-I am going to lose to you hard >:3

Rye was bored. As far as he was concerned- there was NOTHING to do here without an available Gym Battle.
"Hmm..I wonder if there's anyone to battle here.." After checking around for a third time,he left for Diverged Forkthorn-maybe there was an occurence there that would give him so excitement,even though Galvantula and Tony's events had scared him half to death-as well as providing him with two awful,yet helpful?-nightmares,he figured,maybe a little less action will do him a little good..like preventing various medical conditions maybe..
He kicked a rock hard into another bush,and a voice groaned,"Oww,what was that?" Drago groaned,hopping out of the bush,holding his foot.
"Oh my gosh,Drago,I'm so sorry..how can I make it up to you?" Rye gasped.
Drago suddenly got a gleam in his eye,putting his foot down,hand at side." A battle..!" He declared.
"I thought you'd never ask.." Rye smirked,tossing up a Pokeball."Piplup,you can do this!" Rye cheered.
"Taillow,let's teach them a lesson in battling!" Drago snickered. The Taillow shined a greenish color,different from it's ordinary coloring,Rye guessed.
'Taillow-The TinySwallow Pokemon-It has a gutsy spirit that makes it bravely take on tough foes. It flies in search of warm climates.' The Pokedex buzzed-this Pokemon was perfect for Drago..bravely taking on foes and a gutsy spirit..Rye smiled at the thought,and the battle began!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:42 am

Drago smiled tailow "Use quick attack" it struck the un wary.Dont gey disheartented piplup use water gun counter.Drago smiiled there was a teqhnique he hoped to use "Block it with a steel wing" tilows wings shone and its used one of the to repel the water gun.Rye was searching for things to do "Piplup use attract" it hearts flew towards tailow.Fly as high as you can it hearts followed in pursuit now divebomb with quick attack" tailow came down at blinding speed."Bubblebeam"Rye shouted piplup unleased a barage of bubblebeams hiting tailow as it fell."Okay now speed aerial ace " combined speed of the fall and quick went into the aerial ace breaking through the bubblebeam and strking piplup."Piplup are you okay.Piplup lay on the ground fainted Drago smiled "One down two to go"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 31 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

"Hmph,you want to play the flying game? Well,I might as well go for a flight pursuit as well!Starly,let's show him!" Rye commanded,the gust blowing up his jacket,showing sheer prevailing power.
"Star..ly!" It cried,leering into it's opponent's eyes.Taillow showed no fear.
"Taillow,use a Quick Attack Aerial Ace assault,and if that fails-which it won't-Quick Attack Starly into the middle of the field!" Drago commanded..his strategy was flawless..if he wasn't versing Rye,that is.
"Starly,use a Double Team,then use a Gust adding the effect of the illusion,and landing some bonus damage!" Rye smirked,he easily found himself a new strategy.
A million Starly's appeared,quicker than the Aerial Ace,and a million gusts flew towards a northeastern direction,catching the current of the air and boosting it's effects.
Taillow was engulfed in a mini tornado formed by Gusts,carrying it away from the real Starly. It appeared to freeze mid-Aerial Ace,and when the tornado finally dropped it from the pulse,Taillow flew through a section of Starly's and hit a tree. It fell to the ground,completely and utterly damaged. Maybe even fainted. No such luck.
"Taillow,recover,and use Steel Wing!" Taillow got up,and started to fly through the Starly's,wiping two or three out at a time with it's Silver Wing.
"Starly,reproach and refill!" Starly's returned to normal behind Taillow,Taillow unnoticing. It only noticed untill..
"Starly,use Quick Attack to shuffle yourself back into the Double Teams!In Taillow's confusion,finish it with a barrage of Gust Quick Attacks!" Rye commanded. He suddenly realized Starly had learned yet another move-Quick Attack. Starly collided with Taillow at great speeds,and it was knocked out.
"Taillow,return,you made your mark.." Drago sighed.
'On Piplup,atleast..' Rye thought,realizing Drago failed to land an attack on Starly.
"Skorupi,let's teach them!" Drago cried,the scorpion Pokemon appearing in a white light.
"Skorupi-The Scorpion Pokemon-As soon as the tail claws close, its needle tips secrete poison. It can survive a year without food." The Pokedex buzzed,and died. And the match began. Starly had type advantage..but would that pull through for Rye? Maybe,or maybe not..

OOC: Sorry Drago I chose your next Pokemon to be Skorupi,I wanted the final match to be Starter against Starter,also,could Skorupi lose to Starly and then Chimchar sweeps Starly and Tepig (Tepig a challenge,I'll post starter battle,and Starly your post,an easy win?)
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 31 Jul 2011, 4:02 pm

Ok ill post tomorrow just make sure that tepid loses after chimchar evolves and mach punches it.

Drago wasnt sure what to do he needed to save chimchar for the end first thing first he needed to deal with the double team."Use pin missle" the doubles destroyed and starly was hit .Rye was quick to counter the attack use tackle it hit scorupi."Posion sting" it struck the starly posioning it."Oh no" Rye wasnt sure what to do "Gust tackle" it knocked back scorupi. "Now gust" scorupi was struck and it fainted."Drago smiled "Well done new guy ill train you to hone your skills later now Rye time for my best pokemon
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:13 pm

Starly flinched from poisoning,as a Fire Monkey sprawled out from a Pokeball.
"Chimchar!" It cried happily. No familiar buzzing. He recalled something about all Starters being pre-registered on the Pokedex in their basic form.
"Chimchar,let's start this with a big impact,Flame Wheel,go!" Chimchar started spinning in a huge flame,approaching Starly quickly. It knocked Starly back,and Starly was left,sprawled on the ground.It flinched an Indigo color from poisoning. It flopped over,and it's eyes were closed-fainted.
"Starly,you took down two,nice job,you'll prove awesome against the next Gym!"(OOC: Spoiler Alert?) Rye grinned. Now it was up to HIS best..
"Tepig,let's do this!" Rye cheered. The Pig Pokemon bounded out,smoke snorting from it's nostrils.
"Tepig,use another Flame Tackle,smoke streaming out to confuse Chimchar!" Tepig did so-it ran at a fastening speed.
"Chimchar,counter with Flame Wheel!" Drago commanded-obviously a pure attack wouldnt do as well as a strung combo,but Drago had extreme faith in Chimchar.
Both Pokemon flew off in the direction they attacked,both damaged severely. Chimchar had a few more cuts than Tepig,so Rye found this opening-
"Tepig,use another Flame Tackle!" Rye commanded-but instead of Flame Tackle,Tepig had newfound power-Flame Charge! Tepig again pounded Chimchar,and it was hit back towards Drago. It hit a tree and collapsed-it was fainted.
"Chimchar,it's okay,return.." Drago sighed. Just as he took it's Pokeball out though..something kicked in..was it Blaze?
It was glowing,and it suddenly started to materialize into a new figure..it was evolving!
"Monferno-The Playful Pokemon-It skillfully controls the intensity of the fire on its tail to keep its foes at an ideal distance." The familiar Pokedex sound buzzed,and died.
Monferno's right fist suddenly glowed,extreme power glowing,showing off crucial power. Mach Punch.
"Yes!We're still in,Monferno,use your new move,Mach Punch!" Monferno prepped his fist and started a run towards Tepig.
"Tepig,Flame Charge it,now!" It's Blaze had kicked in on Tepig,so Rye still stood a chance.
The two collided,and a rush of smoke filled the area. The two fire types appeared through the fog,both standing,breathing heavily,with major damage against each..and then one collapsed..that one was..
TEPIG! Drago had won,Monferno had pulled through using Drago's extensive faith in his partner.He truley was a great Trainer. Rye bid adue and rushed to ForkThorn,to heal his Pokemon and challenge the gym!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:50 am

Victory Dance
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:11 am

OOC: Happy Birthday to TSZ! To celebrate this joyous occassion,I'm having a mandatory event!You just have to solve the puzzle,you dont have to take the reward! The reward is that you can give each one of your 6 soon to be,or are already Pokemon,ONE move they can't normally learn! The puzzle is a simple quiz/treasure hunt that will send you through all the topics in TSZ! First of all- It was raining,it was raining,the morning dew,make off to an announcement of new! Im not going to post,still have to battle Squirt.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Wed 03 Aug 2011, 7:24 am

Drago walked up to the next town the gym was occupied so after healing he decided to train scorupi.Tailow was chosen as its sparing partner it would also help tailows agility.Monferno was occupied with the job of stregthening its ember.Drago was determined to win this battle
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 03 Aug 2011, 8:18 am

OOC:Sorry Disco, but since you havent posted, i have to pass you.
"Wha?"Lance opend his eyes and realized :"OH GOD! Ive been asleep! I gotta move!" Lance jumped up, snached oshawott from its sleeping positin, and ran foward like lightning."Must get to the ci..." Lance started tipping over a ledge, and began to say "CRA...........OWWW!"Lance hit the groud hard. "That wasnt a good landing." Vullaby, whom had gotten out of its pokeball gave him a look that said "Any landing you can walk away from is a good one." "Woah!"Lance came upon a vast city, people walking around, inside windows Lance could see things so high-tech that even he couldnt belive, but somthing caught his eye."A bike shop eh..." He ran closer....The sign read:Pay 1,000,000 pokedollars for a bike:OR Battle my nephew?"A battle!" Lance smiled."Im here for the battle, he cvame in to see a old man cleaning up bikes, and a boy of about 13 walking down the stairs."Lets do it!"The boy cried "Go,Geodude!"."Pft.To easy,Oshawott, youre on!" Oshawott mached up from its masters side to in front of Geodude.
"Oshawott, water gun!"....
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 03 Aug 2011, 7:24 pm

Rye,after healing his Pokemon thoroughly,entered the Gym. The battle with Drago had given Rye a new move,which,he bet,would do very well in this Gym,and also he had recieved time to think through strategies for Flame Charge while his Pokemon healed. He was ready!
"I'm here to battle the Gym Leader!" Rye declared,full of energy from his nap he had taken under a tree outside of Diverged ForkThorn after his tiring thought process.
"Well,she's right here! My name's Em-Cee and I'm about to Electrify you!" She smirked solemnly. Rye sighed. An Electric Gym-great.
"Voltorb,let's do this!" Em-Cee cheered.
"Voltorb-The Ball Pokemon-It looks just like a Poké Ball. It is dangerous because it may electrocute or explode on touch." The Pokedex buzzed.
"Nothing useful there.."Rye groaned."Piplup,I choose you!"
"Voltorb,start off with Charge!" Em-Cee commanded. The Voltorb glowed with a bright yellow light,boosting the power of it's next Electric-type attack. "Now,use Spark!" Voltorb was fast-deadly fast.
"Piplup,use Water Gun to push it back!" Rye commanded. The electricity surged through the water back to Piplup,who was filled with an electric shock.
"Pip.." The first attack and Piplup was damaged majorly..and paralyzed.
"Piplup,use Attract!" Rye commanded. Hearts floated to Voltorb and bounced off them with ease.
"Voltorb is genderless!" Em-Cee smirked."Voltorb,finish it,Rollout!" The Pokemon rolled towards Piplup,who would repeatedly flinch from paralysis.
"Piplup,use Water Gun to bound it back,and if that doesn't wo-" It was too late,Piplup used Water Gun,doing some damage to Voltorb,but Voltorb struck,and Piplup was sent flying. It landed on it's feet,but Voltorb kept rolling,knocking Piplup away again. Once more,and Piplup fainted.
"It's okay Piplup,come back.." Rye sighed. He landed decent damage,but right now,type disadvantage was exactly what he didn't need. So much for a secret weapon.
"Tepig,let's do this!" Rye commanded."Pig!" Tepig cried,landing on the ground firmly.
"Voltorb,Rollout,we can do this!" Voltorb came around with another Rollout.
"Tepig,dodge it and use Smokescreen!" Rye commanded. What he forgot is that a Rollout repeats no matter what. The speed of the Rollout blew the smoke away,and Tepig was hit away.It landed nimbly,and had a sudden fierceness in it's eyes.
Rye nodded. "Tepig,go head on with a Flame Charge!" Rye commanded. Tepig easily,somehow,outsped Voltorb,and sent it flying back. Tepig glowed white,and it dissapeared-he gained a nice speed boost.
"Tepig,use a Smokescreen,go!" Rye commanded. Smoke filled the arena,but Em-Cee wasn't worried.
"Voltorb,use a Sonic Boom!" Em-Cee commanded. The smoke dissipated,and Tepig was hit-no wait,he was Flame Charging the Sonic Boom!
"Tepig!" Rye's eyes gleamed with admiration.
The Sonic Boom bounced back,carrying flames along with it.
"Tepig,after that,Flame Charge it once more!" Rye commanded.
Voltorb was struck by the two repeated attacks and fainted.
"Yes!" Rye cheered. Tepig shook it off.
"You're a toughie..I'll use my best right now!Pikachu,go!" Em-Cee commanded.
"Pikachu-The Mouse Pokemon and the evolved form of Pichu-It occasionally uses an electric shock to recharge a fellow Pikachu that is in a weakened state." The Pokedex buzzed.
"Pikachu,use Thundershock!" Em-Cee commanded. The bolt struck Tepig,but Tepig strongly absorbed it,he didnt fly away. A sudden electric spark shivered through it,and it was paralyzed.
"Tepig,it's okay,you can do it!" Tepig then smirked,flinched,and searched it's fur for something. It pulled out a berry,ate it,and the paralysis vanished. Tepig looked refreshed.
"Wow.." Rye gasped.Em-Cee didn't look impressed.
"Pikachu,Iron Tail!" She commanded. This was a physical move-Flame Charge wouldn't be a smart counter.
"Ember and then use Smokescreen!" Rye commanded. Pikachu's tail suddenly caught fire,and it spread,burning Pikachu.
"Pikachu,use Quick Attack!" Em-Cee commanded.
"Tepig,use Flame Charge!" Rye commanded. The two collided,and smoke erupted from the collision. Tepig appeared out of the smoke fainted. Pikachu was still standing,seriously injured. Just as Rye was about to return Tepig-
"Pika.." Pikachu groaned,fire growing,it was hurt by it's burn,and it fainted.
Rye returned Tepig,and Em-Cee returned Pikachu.
"Joltik,we can do this!" Em-Cee cheered.
"Joltik-The Attaching Pokemon-Joltik that live in cities have learned a technique for sucking electricity from the outlets in houses." The Poke'dex buzzed. It resembled Galvantula,oh right,it was the pre-evolution..
"Starly,we can do it!" Rye commanded.
"A Starly? I have type advantage,this should be easy.." She boasted.
"Starly,I have faith in you!" Rye cheered. Starly was offended by the taunts,and angered by Joltik,it brought back bad memories of Galvantula.
"Starly,use Double Team!" The Starly's seperated,but apparently,one super effective move would be Starly's end.
"String Shot on them all Joltik!" Starly was caught in a sticky string.
"Now,Electro Web and then Thunder Shock!" Starly was hit with a barrage of electricity,and it closed it's eyes from paralysis stun.Suddenly,it glowed a bright white light and it's form started to grow. It broke from the web-it evolved!
"Staravia-The Starling Pokemon-Recognizing their own weakness, they always live in a group. When alone, a Staravia cries noisily."
It swooped from above and struck with a bright white wing-Wing Attack!
"Yes!" Rye cheered.
"No..Joltik,Electro Web!" Staravia cut through the web,came down,and knocked Joltik away.
"Squashed like a bug.." Rye smirked.
"Return Joltik.." Em-Cee sighed. "Congrats Rye,on Staravia,and on obtaining the EleCross Badge!" Em-Cee smiled.
"Thanks" Rye sighed,gazing at the gleaming rainbow bolt that was now in his badge case. "One down,7 to go.." Rye sighed.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 04 Aug 2011, 8:27 am

Drago walked into the gym rye had just obtained he badge."Congrats Rye im glad i could have helped you get stronger for the battle".Rye said something that Drago couldnt remember could he couldnt predict CC's post and then did something else.Drago walked up to the gym leader."Hey im your next opponent prepare for a tactial assault of power.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 9:36 am

Silver stared out into the sky. It had been a strenuous battle, but he still couldn't get that girl out of his head. He felt like he knew her from somewhere, but he couldn't remember a thing.
*Rustlerustle*
He felt something brushing against his leg. Looking down, he noticed Eevee holding a Poke-ball. He had completely blanked and forgotten the battle he just had. Working up a half-smile, he bent down and picked up the Ball, petting Eevee as well. He decided to move on, but he was stopped by a trainer. It looks like he had no choice. He had to battle.

HAISUKURU: ROUTE 2

"You trainers... You'll never learn, will you. You keep disturbing the peace and sanctity of Pokemon, just for your selfish gain." Silver was puzzled. "What are you talking about?" The trainer shook his head. "I just watched you attack that nest. You broke up a family, and destroyed their home! And now I'm going to teach you that your actions are wrong." He drew a poke-ball from his coat. "Go Caterpie!" Silver just looked at the Caterpie with disdain. It didn't look like a threat at all, so there was no need to get Eevee involved. "Hmph. Go Pokeball!" He threw his pokeball into the air, busting open, revealing his first captured Pokemon of the Haisukuru region.

"Caterpie, Tackle!" Caterpie slowly rushed in, but was quickly outmatched. "Weedle, Poison Sting!" Caterpie was jabbed by Weedle's stinger, being knocked back and instantly Poisoned. "Bug Bite!" Before Caterpie could do anything, it was bitten by Weedle. It was knocked out. "Caterpiee!" The trainer called out in sadness. "...Return." Caterpie was placed back into its Pokeball. "Come on, let's go. He's obviously not worth my time." Silver started to walk away, but the trainer stopped him. "I'm not done, I have another Pokemon with me." He threw the Pokeball into the air, and it burst open. At first, nothing could be sighted, but then it soared past Silver at high speeds. He was barely able to make out what it was. "Venomoth..."

Without saying a word, Weedle begun to rise into the air. It was Venomoth's Psychic attack! Weedle was thrown into a tree, and it was knocked out cold. But it started to evolve, and soon became a Kakuna! Unfortunately it was still injured from the attack, and wouldn't be able to battle until it evolved into Beedrill. It was up to Eevee. "Eevee use Return!" Eevee charged at Venomoth, but Eevee froze. It too was being affected by Venomoth's Psychic. Once again, Silver's Pokemon was thrown into a tree. But this time, Eevee was ready. It hit the tree with its paws first, and then rebounded at Venomoth, hitting it with its powerful Return. Unfortunately Venomoth was very experienced. It brushed the attack off. This could be a battle not worth fighting. But Silver wasn't about to give up. Time after time, Eevee tried to batter Venomoth down, but it just kept shrugging off the hits. Eevee was getting tired, it couldn't take much more. "...Eevee... Don't give up. Keep fighting." Silver kept pushing Eevee to its limits. he didn't want it to stop fighting. He would never be labeled a quitter. Eevee felt a surge of power, and let loose a powerful new attack: Shadow Ball! It rammed into Venomoth at full power, and managed to knock it down. But it wasn't over yet. Eevee was still inexperienced, and the Shadow Ball didn't do that much damage. Venomoth was still able to fight.

"Enough." The trainer called his Pokemon back. "Hey, where are you going? Giving up?" *He's too wild and reckless with his attacks, and he pushes his Pokemon too hard... I feel sorry for the little Eevee. It likes him so much, yet he does that to it.* "I'm not going to battle someone as heartless as you." Silver didn't understand. "What are you talk-" He looked down and saw Eevee. It could barely move, and was extremely injured. "Had we continued, it might have been seriously injured." The trainer tossed him a Potion. "This will heal it back up." Silver was reluctant to take the potion, but he had no choice. He didn't grab any supplies. He picked up Eevee and began to walk away, returning Kakuna to its Pokeball without even looking at it.

"...Forkthorn City, huh? I guess that's where I'm headed next." Silver headed along with Eevee, who was rested and all better, heading down the path on the left, unsure of what mysteries it may hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

If it's not too late...

Character Name: Zane Iridescent
Starter Pokemon: Piplup
Character Age: 17
Appearance: Has white hair, a yellow cap with a lightning bolt on it, white skinny jeans, a black jacket and a white shirt
Personality: Is rude to little kids but respects pokemon and his peers
Sacred Oath:I swear to be active, or face the consequences
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 4:49 pm

OOC: Accepted.

I'm not posting right now,I want Squirt to post getting to the next Route,I dont want to be alone on the next Route.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 6:47 pm

OOC: how do I get the cool sprites of my team and stuff?

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE-
"SHUT UP ZANE! WAKE UP!" shouted Morty, the tough guy of the abandoned warehouse. "I'm up, God. Just shut up. Later, c'mon Whip!" Zane said to Whip, his Zebstraika. "Zeb! Zeb! Zeb!" thundered Whip. Zane walked down the stairs and saw Becca, the girl of his dreams. "Hey Zane what's up?" Zane gulped. "Uhh, nothin' just takin Whip for a walk. Kay bye." he walked away shyly. "Stupid! I'm an idiot!" he said in his head.

"huh?!" Zane shouted as a man grabbed Whip and ran off with him! "Get back here and fight, dirtbag!!!" He chased him to route 2. "Whoa," Said Timmy McAllen. " You can't go out their without a Pokèmon!" "But, I-" Zane stuttered. "Urgh!" He yelled as he ran to the lab.

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:23 pm

"Hmm..Route 1 huh?"said Jerry "Doesn't seem that long to Shea City huh Totoy?" Jerry looked up as Totodile had been attached to Jerry's head using his mouth "I guess that's a yes..." Jerry continued walking route 1 until something caught his attention! "I-I-It's a Togetic!" shouted Jerry. Togetic woke up from its nap and starred at Jerry and went back to taking a nap."GO TOTODILE!" shouted Jerry. Totodile released its mouth from Jerry's head and jumped in front of Togetic with a pride pose. "TOTODILE USE WATER GUN!" commanded Jerry. Totodile charged up water in his water and blasted it at Togetic. Togetic looked the water gun heading towards him. He would just fly up and the attacked missed. "Hmm playing hard to get huh? TOTODILE USE WATER GUN AGAIN!" said Jerry. Totodile would jump in the air and blast another water gun at Togetic and he dodged it again. At this time Jerry was frustrated. Togetic started laughing at our fails."That is it!" said Jerry "Totodile! Jump into the air and use bite!" Totodile did what it was told and jumped and aimed for Togetic ready to bite him. Togetic dodged once more. "Now Totodile use Water gun now!" Totodile then blasted another water gun at Togetic and a surprise to Togetic it hits him! "ALRIGHT! NOW USE BITE QUICKLY!" Totodile rushed to Togetic and bit him. Togetic jumped into the air in pain. "Now Totodile let go of him!" said Jerry. Totodile released the bite on Togetic and ran back to Jerry. "Alright! Here it goes! GO POKEBALL!" Jerry threw one of the pokeBalls Waru gave him and hit Togetic. The pokeball absorb him into the pokeball and the pokeball started to wiggle and wiggle. "Come on...Come on..." the pokeBall kept wiggling and wiggling until...DING. Jerry jumped into the air in excitement and yelled "I GOT A TOGETIC!" Jerry then threw the pokeball in the air and shouted "Come forth! Togetic!" The pokeball opened up and came out Togetic. "Now...I'm going to call you...KimboSlice! Togetic nodded as he liked his new name. "Now...lets continue through this route to head to the first city...Shea City!" said Jerry. Jerry,Totodile,and KimboSlice continued on through the route to so they can arrive to the Shea City in time. "Hmm...we're almost---" Jerry stopped talking and all of sudden the bushes started shaking "Uh...Anyone here?" questioned Jerry. The bush continued to shake and then a wild...TREECKO! came out. "A TREECKO!" said Jerry. "I must catch it!" added Jerry. "GO KIMBOSLICE" shouted Jerry and Togetic came out. "NOW AERIAL ACE!" commanded Jerry and Togetic rushed to Treecko but Treecko was too fast for Togetic and dodged it and used Bullet seed on Togetic. Togetic got right back up and Jerry shouted "Use Aerial ace once again!" Togetic rushed to Treecko but Treecko once more dodged and tried to use Bullet seed once more but all of sudden Jerry shouted "Psychic now!" Togetic turned around and used Psychic on Treecko knocking him down. "NOW AERIAL ONCE MORE!" Togetic rushed to Treecko and successfully hit Treecko knocking him out. "GO POKEBALL!" Jerry shouted and threw another pokeBall. Treecko got absorb into the PokeBall. "Wiggle...wiggle..."the Pokeball kept doing..until..."DING". Jerry picked up the pokeball and said "Finally! Another member to the family! I GOT A TREECKO!" Togetic looked at Jerry proud that he won his first battle with Jerry. Jerry finally exited Route 1 and entered his first city..Shea City.."Here it is guys...Our first city in Haisukuru!"

ooc; I'm going to continue on with this post. I had to rush the battles sorry. :c
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 8:14 am

"Professor Waru!" Zane shouted. "I need a pokemon! Gimme anything!" Proffessor Waru threw him a Pokèball. Zane threw it and out popped Piplup. "Peplum? Ugh, fine, I'll call you Ping. C'mon!" "Hold it," said Proffesor Waru. "Go, Tangela!"

"Ping! Bubble!" "PIIIIP!" An amazing array of bubbles blasted from the mouth of Piplup. Tangela stood there. He used Leech Seed. Ping took damage and retaliated with pound. "Hmm...Tangela, time for drain n' gain tactic! Absorb!" Ping was in massive pain. "Ping, attack with all your power! Just take him out!" Ping's mouth froze. He bit Tangela with Ice Fang and took him out.

Zane ran out of town into Route One. "We'll need lots of help to get Whip back." SHAKE SHAKE! "AAAH! The tree. Out fell a clumsy Aipom. "Sweet," whispered Zane. "Ping, Ice Fangs!!!" And then, bubble after bubble, swift after swift, Zane threw a Pokèball. DONG! Aipom was caught." I'll call you, Fives." Zane walked in to Shea City and was in awe. He saw lots of other people, he spotted a boy(Landon) and said. "Shouldn't you get back to your mommy? A little kid like you shouldn't be alone out here."

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 06 Aug 2011, 6:58 pm

OOC: Sorries been kinda busy, and can Beeto please change his colour, I can't read it :/ ALSO VERY MAD AT PEOPLE COPYING MY IDEA

Squirt sat in the Pokemon Center inspecting his new gym badge, but he was more worried about what had happened to Snivy, he had lost control of himself like he did on Route 1. Squirt could only just calm him down before he started destroying the gym field... but he was O.K now and Squirt and his Pokemon were setting off to the next city, but before he could Marill appeared out of it's Pokeball, "Rilll..." said Marill sadly, it was upset that it lost it's first trainer battle. Squirt sat down and comforted it.

Later that day Squirt and his Pokemon had sat down to have lunch, then suddenly some men appeared before them and snatched Squirt's Marill from right infront of him

CC HALP D:
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

OOC: Color Change, also sorry about grammar and spelling I'm doing this from my iPod touch

"Fine. Ignore me," Zane said. He walked away towards the gym. "Well, Ping and Fives, let's go to the gym, hurry!

"Oh, so no gym. Ooh, bikes!" the owners son came out. "Hey battle me and I'll give you a free bike. Go Elekid!" Zane sent out Fives and defeated Elekid and Geodude. Then came Timburr. "Mach Punch!" shouted Alex the son of the shop owner. Ping took out the Timburr with ease. He took a red bike and left. He went to the next route and saw a kid on the ground crying. "what's wrong kid?" the kid sat and cried. They took my mommy and all I have is Cinder my Cyndaquil." he said. "My mom was taken too" said Zane. He grabbed the boys hand. His name was Jeremy. Zane knew. As he grabbed his hand he had a vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VISION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zane take care of you brother. AAAAAAAAH!!!" "get ova here lady" "Zane, Jay, I love you!

OOC: And can I speak in script from my iPod it's takes really long?

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next