The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon-Haisukuru

+5
legolosarrow
SpeedRaver
Drago
TheSquirtleDude
Coolchill214
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon-Haisukuru - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon-Haisukuru

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:22 am

Squirt had managed to sneak out of the lab so he could start on his adventure, also Rye had been acting a bit weird earlier so he wanted to check if he was fine. Squirt had looked around the whole town for him and finally he gave up, "Let's just go to Route 1," he said to himself, "Go Snivy!" Squirt threw Snivy's poke ball into the air and he appeared in a burst of light. "Lets go Buddy!" Squirt said and then they walked off onto Route 1. After a few minutes Squirt decided to try and find a pokemon. "I'll need to catch some Pokemon if I'm to stand a chance on this journey." After about 5 minutes of searching Squirt spotted an obscure shadow in the distance. "Quickly Snivy! Use Leaf Tornado!" Snivy jumped up into the air and blasted a Leaf Tornado at the shadow. Suddenly lots of screams could be heard from the direction the leaves went. Just then about 2 dozen Rufflets flew up into the air and flew towards Squirt and Snivy, without thinking they both started to run back towards Professor Waru's lab screaming "HELP"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Tue 19 Jul 2011, 11:53 am

Fine, I'll get Blue then. And make Puppet have a Pichu. ;D

Landon woke up early that one day. Why, you ask? Because today he was getting his first Pokemon from Prof. Waru! He threw on his cap, put on his vest, and slipped on his shoes. After his favorite breackfast of Victini Charms (Lucky Charms XD), he was ready to go!

"Bye mom! See you later!" said Landon to his mom. "Ok, bye sweetie!" she answered. Boys, they grow up so fast, she thought. It seemed like only yesterday we came to live here.

Landon, only needing to walk a few feet to the lab, heard yells of excitement and commanding of moves. "Today is really the big day!" he said. He was going to meet with his friends, and then all together get their first Pokemon. He walked through the mechanical doors, and saw many books and Pokeballs. He was just starting his journey.

DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:27 pm

OOC: Okay,Ima replace Staraptor then ;D Lol are the marshmallows shaped like Pikachu's and Lucky Stars? *peeks in box and finds Pokeball Toy* o:< Dumb cheap toys..

"Squirt?!" Rye yelled over the skrees of Rufflet. "Rufflet-The Eaglet Pokemon-They crush berries with their talons.They bravely stand up to any opponent,no matter how strong it is." The Pokedex buzzed,beeped,and whirred,sliding back into his bag.
He suddenly lost interest in the boy-"Tepig,Starly,time to help Squirt!Tepig,you go left and use Flame Tackle,and Starly you take right with Speed Flight Tackle!"
Each knocked away two Rufflets at a time,but Rye could easily tell they were running out of energy.'That Pokedex data may have some help here..'Rye thought,pulling out berries and throwing them towards the Rufflet.Only several noticed,crushing them in their talons before getting hit away by Starly and Tepig.Starly had become interested in the berries,and went to eat one.
Another Rufflet had the same idea-it hit Starly away with a powerful attack,and Starly flew and before he hit the ground,Rye returned it.
Tepig was still fighting strong,but breathing heavily.He didn't want to overwork his Tepig-so he returned it.
"Squirt,you'll have to take on the rest-I got rid of about a dozen,here are some berries,good luck!"
Rye then fled to the sidelines,carrying a bucket of popcorn that had ironically appeared in his hand for the battle.

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 12:28 pm

OOC: Well it's due to me wanting to use the Nuzlocke team I have in Gale right now, so I'll make it obtained in other methods, other than the Professor giving it to me, in order to keep it canon. Also, I call uh... Violet?

In the distance, yet another trainer was ready to meet Waru, and begin his journey. Yet, this trainer was different from the others. Not only was he a lot older, but he was also a lot more experienced and battle-tuned. You have to be if you'd have come from Orre, like him. Though starting off fresh, he keeps one memento of his past journeys with him. A single inexperienced Pokemon, ready to face the world alongside his trainer. And that trainer's name is...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 19 Jul 2011, 2:23 pm

OOC: ...SILVER =3

Squirt was in a lot of trouble, Rye and his two Pokemon had helped him fend of some of the Rufflet, but there were still 5 left and all he had was a Snivy, a pokemon weak to Flying types, but he had to do this. If he was going to be a pokemon trainer he needed to be able to win no matter what. "Snivy... let's kick some butt!" Snivy looked at Squirt and nodded. "Lets use Leaf Tornado!"

Snivy launched up into the air and spun its tail round sending a storm of leaves towards the 5 Rufflet, each of them took considerable damage -at least for a Not Very Effective type attack, but now they were angry. All 5 of them charged towards Snivy using their Wing Attacks. Squirt yelled at Snivy to dodge, but it looked like it was going to be over. Suddenly Snivy leaped up into the air and vines sprouted from his neck, he then proceeded to attack the Rufflet from above with them, suddenly 1 of the 5 Rufflet fell to the floor KO'd. Then Snivy landed on the floor with a quiet thud, but the other 4 Rufflet were coming after him. They hit him multiple times with their wing attacks till it looked like he was about to collapse. Suddenly Snivy started to glow a bright green colour and stood up strong. He then jumped up into the air with lightning speed it suddenly crafted a massive leaf tornado underneath him, engulfing all the Rufflet who didn't have enough time to stop. When the Tornado had dispersed all 4 of the remaining Rufflet had fainted.

Squirt ran over to Snivy, "Snivy? What was that." But Snivy wasn't listening, he continued to rampage around. "Snivy! Calm down!" protested Squirt, but it was like Snivy couldn't here him. Squirt them shouted, "SNIVY!!!" Snivy stopped where it was and looked at Squirt, the Green glow started to fade and Snivy collapsed on the floor. Squirt picked Snivy up and carried him over to where Rye was sitting, he then sat him down and walked over to one of the Rufflet. "If I'm going to be a good trainer, I need to catch a Pokemon. Go Pokeball!" The Pokeball hit the Rufflet on the head and engulfed him in light.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 2:59 pm

OOC: I would have never guessed it..Silver.

Rye looked at Snivy,munching a bit more popcorn before offering Snivy a piece.Snivy accepted,and Rye also fed it an Oran Berry-to heal Snivy.
"Here Squirt,Snivy's all healed.Also,I was curious,we make a good team.Are you curious in joining me on my journey?"Rye asked-he knew he would be a lot less lonely with a fellow Trainer-companion.
"Maybe-so" Squirt replied,grasping the Pokeball of which his new Rufflet was held.
"Allright,I'll be in the next town over if you decide yes.Bye Squirt." Rye waved goodbye,as did Squirt,and Rye parted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow,Shea City-this place is so cool!It looks so modern yet everything is so futuristic-y!" Rye gasped as he entered a Pokemon Center that looked like an FBI Command Center-it listed Pokemon that had been healed over the past few hours,AND a list of their syndromes and damage!
"Wow..this is a doctor's paradise!" Rye laughed,placing his two Pokeballs on the counter.Nurse Joy picked them up,put them on a tray that slid away into a room-in about 1 minute they came out completely healed.
"Wow!" Rye gasped again.This was one cool city.
Exiting the Pokemon Center,Rye noticed a sign that read,"Bikes for 1,000,00 Pokedollars" and then in red marker,"or battle my nephew!He has three Pokemon,so beware!"Rye sighed.He only had two.Maybe in the next route he would find another Pokemon to catch.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:28 pm

Squirt had parted with Rye a few hours ago and was making his way through Route one. "Hey bbz wanna battle?" screamed some random girl from across the footpath, "My Pokemon'll make you ROFL they're so cute." Squirt rolled his eyes and decided to battle. "Fine." he replied firmly, "but only one Pokemon each."
A few minutes later Squirt and the girl were ready to battle, "Go my bbz! Jigglypuff!" The girl through a heal ball into the air and out popped a Jigglypuff. Squirt thought to himself, "Snivy got loads of experience before when we battled those Rufflet, but my Rufflet has only battled wild Rattata with me." He then decided who he was going to use! "Go Rufflet!" he called as he through Rufflet's pokeball into the air.

"Use wing attack!" Squirt called as Rufflet flew through the air towards Jigglypuff. "Jigglypuff! Counter with Pound bbz!" Fortunatly Rufflet managed to hit Jigglypuff before she had a chance to counter, KOing her and making Squirt and Rufflet the winners. "ONO MY BBZ!!!" said the girl, but Squirt returned Rufflet to it's Pokeball and continued walking onward to Shea City

Last edited by TheSquirtleDude on Thu 21 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

OOC: DAMN IT EVERYONE! D:<

"...Now's the perfect time to strike..."
Like a flash, he was gone, darting into the lab. He knew exactly what he needed, and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him. "Perfect, there they are." He had spotted his target: an unguarded bin of Poke-balls. Grabbing as many as he could, he dashed off. But before he could get to the exit, an alarm sounded. He had been spotted. A bunch of researchers, all dressed in white lab coats, rushed to see the thief trying to escape. Each one had a full team of Pokemon, while this trainer only had one. He had no choice but to surrender.

Distinguishing himself from the crowd, Professor Waru approached the thief. "Well what do we have here. I never thought we'd be the target of theft, even with our large number of Pokemon stored here. But what I don't get is, just what were you planning to do with all those empty Poke-Balls?" The trainer stood silently, staring into the eyes of the Professor. "It's alright, you can go back to your research now. Leave him to me." Professor Waru dismissed all of the other researchers, leaving only him and the thief standing at the door. "There's something different about this person... But I don't know what..." Waru thought to himself. "What's your name?" The thief scoffed at his question. "It's none of your concern." The Professor sighed. "Well I can't just let you leave with all of those, now can I?" He drew a Poke-ball from his coat. "I've been wanting to research this Pokemon in battle anyway, and it seems it's got quite the type advantage against your lone Eevee." The thief's Eevee growled at the man and bared its teeth. "Let's begin. Go Machop!"

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:34 pm

OOC:Will SOMEBODY please find Lance? I can't post until you find him at the door of the lab, which a few of you have passed.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:57 pm

OOC: @Lego Lol,I had found you,but you didnt post,so I left that plot.Disco might have to.Hear that Disco?Im already in Shea City.

Rye explored around Route Two,kicking rocks away,and searching for a Pokemon to add to his team.
"Hey look it's a Pokemon n00b!He doesn't even have a Bike yet!I bet he only has one Pokemon,right bro?" A boy said,a little too loud.
"Ya bro,I bet he only has ONE Magikarp!Weak!" The other laughed.
"No,I have two" Rye growled "And I'll take you both on and beat you!" Rye laughed."Oh wait,I forgot,most trainers like you only go around wearing shorts thinking their cool when they share a Ratatta in common,am I right?"
"Grr" Thing Number One growled."If that's what you think,let's battle!A Double Battle,me and my bro versus you and your two Pokemon!"
"Allright then-prepare to be defeated!"
"Psh,I, Stan and my brother here Tim can beat anybody!Just ask anyone!" Thing Number Two scoffed.
Rye took out his Pokedex making it seem like a Phone and faked a call to Proffessor Waru."Hey Proffessor Waru,oh,Stan and Tim didnt get a Pokedex?They're the weakest twins in Haisukuru?Good to know,thanks Proffessor."
"Now,let's battle,Starly and Tepig,I choose you!"
"Hmph, Patrat,go!" Stan shouted.
"I choose you Herdier!" Tim cried.
"Patrat-The Scout Pokemon-Using food stored in cheek pouches, they can keep watch for days. They use their tails to communicate with others. Herdier-The Loyal Dog Pokemon-It loyally follows its Trainer's orders. For ages, they have helped Trainers raise Pokémon."
"Hmph,you have okay Pokemon.But I have special combos that will take them down!" Rye smirked.
"Speaking of Take Down,Herdier,use Take Down on Tepig!"
"Tepig,dodge and use Smokescreen!" Tepig did so,and Herdier bumped into the tree-add the recoil and major damage had been inflicted,plus Patrat couldn't see,which was a good opening for Gust Speed Tackle.
"Starly,use Gust Speed Tackle on Patrat while it's disoriented!" Starly did so,but it erased the Smokescreen-it didn't matter,Smokescreen had served it's purpose.Patrat was sent flying.It landed next to Herdier.
"That was too easy" Rye laughed,returning the two."Next time,give me a challenge."
"Grr.." The two hissed,returning their Pokemon and scurrying away,just like Rattata.
Meanwhile,in the bushes,a Water Pokemon watched with gleaming eyes.

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:00 am

Landon walked right to the door, and found a young man, about his age. On the ground. Looking dead. "Umm, hello?" said Landon. He saw many Oshawott surrounding him. "That's odd..." he helped the boy back up to his feet. "There we go!" Landon walked into the lab, yet not seeing anything in the room. It sounded like there was loud yelling in the next room over, though. All of a sudden, though, he saw two lone Pokemon walk into the room.

The two Pokemon were Treeko and Charmander. "Who are you guys?" "Treee!" "Char!" "Ahh, Treeko and Charmander," Landon said. The noise from the next room over sounded very loud now. "So you two are starters, right? Can I see you guys use moves?" Landon grabbed two balls from the ground, and threw them up int the air. Charmander jumped up too, and used Scratch to bounce it back. "Char!" he said. Next, Treeko bounced it back with Pound. "Tree!" "Good job guys, lets keep on going untill the Professor gets back!"
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:58 am

"Wha..." "Osh..." Lance and Oshawott awoke at the same time, to find themselves in a lab, and they seemed to be the only ones there, save the boy that was standing above him and the two pokemon.Lance struggled to his feet, and kept his balance using a table."Now lets see if the others have arriv...EGAD! What happend to him!?"A researcher had just entered the room, and was startled by the batered and bruised Lance holding himself up on the table, whom gave a weak thumbs up. "Wheres...maru?" Lance mummered, then he looked at the boy playing with the pokemon,"Thanks alot."."Proffeser Maru is...Er....Caught up, at the moment, but dont worry about him, what happend to you!"" The boy lookee away from the pokemon, shrugged, looked at the boy with a worried look on his face, then turned back to the pokemon, that seemed to distract his mind from the fact that Lance, whom was badly injured,and was angling himself up on a table."T-Tar..."He mummered"Man, I on shirt..."He conveyed his message uysing as little words as possible, to conserve energy"Oshawott..." 'Huh!" The reasearcher saw Oshawott, laying beaten on the floor,"Chansey, take this pokemon to the healing room, stat!" The proffeser threw a pokeball, which a Chansey came out of, and quickly rushed Oshawott to another room.The researcher pulled ace bandages and things out of a desk and pathced Lance up."Are you here for your starter?"The resarcher asked.Lance nodded, but then looked at Oshawott, lying weak in a medical bed."But I think I may have already found mine."
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:17 am

OOC: YAAAY! Disco included my scene indirectly in his! Very Happy

The two Pokemon battled ferociously, neither one giving an inch. Unfortunately Machop had the upper hand. With its quick movements and powerful Low Kick attack, it was besting every one of Eevee's Tackle attacks. "Tch, this isn't good... Eevee can't take much more..." The thief had to think of something. If he didn't act quickly, Eevee might be knocked out. "Quickly, use Double Team!" Multiple copies of Eevee materialized, and surrounded Machop, who seemed to not even try to defend itself. "It seems like this Machop is different from the ones back in your homeland... Interesting... So it does have No Guard. Time to put it to work. Karate Chop!" Without looking, Machop made a quick dash towards one of the clones, and smacked it hard with its attack. Turning out to be the correct Eevee, it took heavy damage, being thrown back in the process and causing all of the other clones to disappear. "But, how... It must be that ability of his. But if it worked on Eevee, then maybe... ! That's it! Eevee, use Return!" The thief called out his attack, but Eevee was in no shape to battle. It groggily stood up at its master's call, but was badly injured, and couldn't take much more. "Hold it." Waru stepped in, returning his Machop to its Poke-ball. "That's enough of that. Let's just call this one a draw." "What?!" The thief suddenly grew angry. "Look at your Pokemon. You've driven it way too hard." Waru motioned towards Eevee, and the thief calmed down at the sight of it. "Despite this, Eevee blindly follows your command. It must have a lot of trust in you." Waru turned around. "So I was right... He is different... But he seems familiar... Here." Waru handed the thief a device. "This is called a Pokedex. I don't think they have those where you come from, do they?" The thief bared his teeth at Waru. "Why are you giving me this? And why do you sound like you know me?" Waru smiled. "It's because I sense your potential. Look at your Pokemon. It does too. And, I know more than you think I do. Why do you think they call me Professor? Heheh." Waru sighed, then looked straight into the thief's eyes. "What you do here is up to you, but know that nobody else will give you a chance, like I just have. I'm trusting you'll do the right thing when it comes to your life. Perhaps thievery and burgling is all you know, but it's never too late to change. Go ahead and keep the Poke-Balls as well. They're empty anyway, and it looks like you've got about ten of them anyway. Had you come here as a regular trainer, I'd have given them to you anyway. Now, go on. I must get back. I've got other trainers waiting." Waru turned around, and the thief headed off to leave, but stopped. "It's Silver by the way." The thief (Silver) then ran off, his Eevee in his arms. "Silver... Your future is yours now. Don't let your old land break your new convictions. This is a new world for you, make the best of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:35 am

OOC: Cool end to the post,everyone.You guys are doing awesome =D And it's Waru Lego xD

"Starly,use a Gust Speed Tackle!" Rye commanded,feeling hope surge through his veins-but this one wasn't a keeper either,the Buneary fled quickly away.
Rye sighed.This would be harder than he thought.Starly was picking around in a bush,curiousity overwhelming it."Ly,ly,ly," It chewed,and chewed,and chewed on berries..that were leading in a trail."Tepig,Im going to need your help!" Rye sent out Tepig,who landed and grunted happily.He too,joined Starly in the berry feast.Rye picked up a couple and put them in his bag-saving them for a dire situation.
"Pip..pip..piplup!!!" A Pokemon jumped out of the bushes,and on to Starly,who was extremely confused."Pip,plup!" It cried,bursting a powerful Bubblebeam over Starly,and then a Peck.
"Starly,use Gust to get it off of you!" Starly did so,and Piplup flew. Tepig looked ready to battle,but he had wanted Starly to battle,and from the looks of it,Piplup wanted Starly to battle too."Sorry Tepig,it's Starly's turn,return." Rye returned Tepig to it's Pokeball,but he knew Tepig understood.
"Starly,use a Gust Speed Tackle,once more!" Starly did,but this time,it's image glowed around it-Double Team!It must have seen Piplup use a new move and learned how to use it!"Great,now after the Speed Tackle,use a regular Tackle!!" The attacks formed a mass barrage of Damage.
This time,Piplup used Water Gun,out of spite.It knocked Starly out of flight,and sent it spiraling toward the ground."Starly!" Rye knew not to interfere with a battle,but he couldn't let Starly plummet..He caught Starly mid-fall."Starly,are you allright?" He put Starly back on the ground,and caught a sense of pride from Piplup.Piplup then used Attract on Starly.
"Star-ly-Star-ly" Starly became infatuated,unable to attack his crush.He took out his Pokedex and turned it on."Piplup-The Penguin Pokemon-A poor walker, it often falls down. However, its strong pride makes it puff up its chest without a care."
'A poor walker?Hmm.' "Starly,return!Tepig,let's do this!Trip Piplup with your Tail Whip before it uses Attract!" Tepig did so,and Piplup fell over.
"Now,when it tries to stand up,knock it back down with Ember Tackle!" Piplup,fell down once more-it was getting angry."Smokescreen and Tackle Tepig!" Tepig did this,and a Water Gun burst from the smoke randomly and missed Tepig completely.Piplup,as the smoke cleared staggered around,and fell down,this time,not getting up.
"Pokeball Go!" Rye commanded.Wobble,wobble-----------------------------------
Ding!" I caught Piplup!" Rye cried happily-now he could get that bike.
He began walking back towards Shea City.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Wed 20 Jul 2011, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:52 am

Silver reached the edge of the town, still holding the Pokedex, and Eevee in his arms. "That professor... He seems to know a lot about me... Just who is he?" *SIIIIILVERRR!* A researcher came sprinting over, clutching something in his hand. "Huff huff... I'm glad I caught up to you..." He tried to catch his breath, panting and sweating. "I need to work out more." "Just cut to the chase. What do you want." Silver was in no mood to deal with this lowly interruption. "Pro... Professor Waru. Wanted me to give you this." The researcher opened his hand, revealing a stone in the shape of a diamond. "He calls it a Sun Shard. Apparently it comes from Orre, and he thought of nobody better than you to give it to. Maybe you can figure out what it does." Silver took the Shard, examining it, puzzled. "Hmph... Fine." He pocketed the shard. "Is that all?" The researcher shook his head, taking out a Potion. "Give this to Eevee, it'll make it feel better." The researcher smiled and ran off. "..." Silver still couldn't understand Waru's motives, but rather than dwell on those thoughts, he needed to focus on the journey ahead. He sprayed the potion onto Eevee, and the two walked off to Route 1. "It's a lot greener than back home... Wait, what's that?" Silver had spied a wild Pokemon off in the distance, and this was his chance to add a new member to the team. "Eevee, use Tackle!"

OOC: I'm the master of Cliffhangers, aren't I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 20 Jul 2011, 10:36 am

OOC: Yes,a master of cliffhangers indeed.

"Dingling!" The doorbell ringed a harmonious tune as Rye entered the bikeshop.It looked extremely dull compared to the rest of Shea City.Rusty bikes lay on the floor,and it smelled of burned rubber.His Tepig,whom was at his side,enjoyed this smell-probably a relation of type.
"Are you here to get a bike?" A man in a dusty apron and gloves approached Rye.
"Uhm,ya,where's your nephew?" Rye asked peeking around the corner where he saw two doorways-one leading into a bedroom,the bike shop's owner's room,and to the right,a door of which Rye could not see it's contents.
"Why,are you a friend of is?" He asked,wiping his hands off on his apron.
"Um,actually,I just wanted to battle him for a bike.."
"What?Bikes are a million Pokedollars!" Rye was suddenly confused,but empathetically understood the nephew's choice.
"Uh,sir,I think your son put a sign up outside to get more People to battle him.." Rye sighed,kicked a bolt on the floor,and glanced at Tepig.
"Well,I wouldnt want to false advertise.."The man sighed."My name is Joe,and my nephew,Mick,is in the other room.If you win,a bike it is."
Rye smiled,and walked into Mick's room-and was surprised.He had a bed facing a gigantic-movie screen-sized television,with a battlefield in the center.'Wow,how spoiled..' Rye thought.
"Yes,a challenger!Geodude,let's go!" The boy sprang up,ready to battle.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Wed 20 Jul 2011, 10:45 am

[color=black]Drago walked out onto route 1."I hear there are flying and normal types here maybe i can find something worth catching".A large flock of tailow he spotted something on the middle it was diffrent from the others it was green he had to catch it."Go Chimchar use ember seperate the flock".The flock scattered abd Drago isolated the tailow he was after he knew tailow was.proud pokemon so it woulnt back down from a challenge."Chimchar scratch" it hit but chimchar was in tailows terrtory the sky and was hit by a powerful quick attack and it fell to te ground."Use ember" Chimchar used a strong ember but it was easily dodged by tailow."Its so fast and strong now im determined to catch it ill have to use Chimchars new move but the timing has to be perfect".Taliow attacked with an divebomb peck."Wait for it wait for it now chimchar use flame wheel".It crashed into tallow with strong force "Ok its now or never go pokeball".Wobble wobble wobble wobble click he picked up his pokeball he let out tailow and healed it.He continued on the route a pokemon loomed at him.from the grass with. gleaming eyes.[ /color]
Ooc :I know i said we would catch them together but i want mine now.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Wed 20 Jul 2011, 12:01 pm

Prof. Waru opened up the door. "Ahh, and you must be another new trainer. My- what are you doing with the Pokemon?" he said. "Ohh, I am seeing them perform moves," said Landon. "Brilliant!" said Waru. "A trainer to do that... you could be a professor yourself! Now, about your starter, which one do you want?" Landon looked at the two Pokemon standing next to him. "This is a hard choice... but I think I will choose Treeko." "Tree!" "Very good choice!" said Waru. "Char..." "It's ok Charmander, you will get picked by someone else!" said Landon. "So since you got Treeko, you can battle me and my Ponyta!" said Waru. 'Go!"
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:20 pm

"Geodude-The Rock Pokemon-At rest, it looks just like a rock. Carelessly stepping on it will make it swing its fists angrily." The Pokedex buzzed.No useful information there.
Rye returned Tepig into it's Pokeball-he wouldn't pit Tepig against Geodude after all. No,he would test out his new Pokemon-Piplup!
"Piplup,I choose you!Let's put your skills to the test!" Rye knew that if he strung a good Water type combo and finished with a close Peck,Geodude would go down.
"Geodude,use Rock Throw!" Mick commanded.
A Bubblebeam would just-well,pop-he decided to go for an odd arrangement of attacks.
"Piplup,use Peck to shatter the three rocks,then send them flying back with a full-fledged Water Gun!"
"Pip-lup,lup,lup!" It growled as it shattered each rock into rather large shards of three.She then blasted the nine rock shards back at Geodude-it worked well,but-it was to not that much avail.
"Geodude,use Defense Curl!" Mick commanded,and Geodude protected itself from the shards,but was damaged a small bit by the water aftermath.
"Geo-dude,dude!" It cried fiercely- it showed no signs of weakness.
And then Rye remembered Piplup's special attack."Piplup,use Attract!" Piplup did so,and Geodude fell in to the trance.
"Geodude,no,snap out of it!" Mick cried-it was too late,Piplup would finish this quickly.
"Piplup,use Water Gun,and then go in and use Peck!" Geodude couldn't survive the full frontal attacks,and collapsed.
"Elekid,we can do this!" Mick cheered-the Electric type appeared in a buzz of static.
"Elekid-The Electric Pokemon-A weak electric current flows between its horns. Sticking a hand there shocks the unwary." The Pokedex whirred,beeped,and bzzed into a rest mode. 'Okay,' Rye thought,'stay away from the horns..'
"Piplup,let's start this with Attract,we don't want those Electric moves to hit you!" Rye commanded-Piplup followed these commands.The hearts bounced off Elekid and dissipated.
"Hah-my Elekid is a female!Didn't see that one coming,did you?!" Mick cheered,then turned serious once more-"Elekid,use ThunderPunch!" Elekid followed,this knocking Piplup away. Piplup suddenly began to glow a bright white light-
"Yes,Torrent!"Rye grinned.This was the second time an ability like this had helped.A water move would be his safest option-he would want to stay away from physical contact,and of course,Torrent would boost the power of Water moves.
"Water Gun,go Piplup!" Piplup attempted,but a ripple of electricity stopped it.
"Hah,your ability may be useful,but so is mine!Static-When a Pokemon makes physical contact with Elekid (ThunderPunch) it has a 30 % chance of paralysis!" Mick cheered,and then went for the final blow.
"Use Tackle,throwing your horns right towards Piplup!"
"Piplup, use Peck as it attacks you!" They both did so,Piplup inflicting somewhat damage,Elekid knocking Piplup out with a final blow.
"Good luck getting that Bike" Mick teased,pulling his eye down and stuck his tongue out.
He wanted to save Tepig for last,but it only made sense to use Tepig,Starly would be weak.No matter,he would use Starly anyways-he had strategy and luck.Maybe he would pull through.
"Starly,go!" Starly popped out,wary and ready to battle.
"What a bad choice,Tepig would have been smarter." Mick shook his head,then grinned."Elekid,use ThunderPunch!"
Rye knew better than to stay grounded,"Starly,fly up,and then,with the force of gravity at your side,use a Gust Tackle from above!" Elekid poorly missed,and just as it recovered itself,Starly landed atop his head,right between his horns.....
"Kid,Ele,Kid.." Elekid grunted,obviously out of steam,yet Elekid still advantaged from this-Starly was paralyzed,like Elekid's other victim,Piplup.
"Starly,use Double Team,quick,before Elekid recovers from that blow!" Starly did so,and with ever static shock,all the other Starly's got shocked as well-this in fact helped Rye in an odd way.
"Elekid,use Wild Charge against all of them,charging in a circle!" Mick commanded,apparently he was willing to sacrifice Elekid's last bit of health through recoil to get Starly down.
"The Real Starly,fly up,out of Elekid's reach!" Rye commanded,only one did,and Elekid was left with recoil,which caused it to faint.By now Starly's paralysis had healed as well.
"No,Elekid,return..no matter,time for my best,Timburr,let's win this!" An odd,muscle-y Pokemon came out.
"Timburr-The Muscular Pokemon-It fights by swinging a piece of lumber around. It is close to evolving when it can handle the lumber without difficulty." This Timburr could handle it's lumber,moderately,so Rye could tell it wasn't the strongest Timburr yet.
"Use Rock Throw Timburr,and hit it down from the sky!" It threw 5 rocks instead of the average three-Starly could only dodge two-and was struck down-plummeting,and hitting the ground with a weak cry."Starly,return,you did a good job."
Rye sighed-it was time for HIS best as well."Go,Tepig!"
"Pig!" Tepig cried,snorting out flames from it's nose.
" Use Smokescreen Tepig,and then use a Flame Tackle!" Rye commanded.
"Don't you mean Flame Charge?" Mick coughed.
"No,a combo of Ember and Tackle-Tepig hasn't learned Flame Charge yet." Rye explained,recieving a snicker from Mick.Tepig was enraged by this.
Tepig landed a successfull Flame Tackle.
"Timburr,use Rock Throw!" Mick commanded.
"Tepig,dodge it!" But instead of dodging,Tepig curled up into a tight ball with a glowing shield around it-Defense Curl!Tepig must have learned it out of anger!
"Wow,won't even listen to your commands" Mick sighed "Maybe Stan and Tim were right about you.."
"What?! That's it,Tepig,use Flame Tackle!" Tepig did so,and smoke streamed out of his nose in the proccess-he had added Smokescreen to the combo-Timburr recieved major damage,and extreme smoke to his eyes-he wobbled around,tried to whack the air with his lumber,it flipped back,knocked him upside the head,and he fainted.
"Yes,I won!" Rye cried,Tepig cheering at his side.
"Hmph..defeated by my own attack.." Mick growled,"You're a formiddable opponent,Rye.Once I train my Pokemon,we will battle again!" Mick then took his Pokeballs over to his desk,and pulled open a drawer,muttering something about potions.
"Ahh,remarkable.I watched that whole battle.You have potential young one-here is your bike-may your journey go well,and good luck with the Gym Leader in ForkThorn City." He tipped his hat,and said farewell.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:10 am

There was a bright light, and the horse Pokemon appeared. "You can make the first move," said Waru. "Use Pound!" commanded Landon. The Treeko lunged to Ponyta, smacking it, and knocking it back. "Use Ember!" said Waru. It hit Treeko, and he was hurt bad. 'Use Bullet Seed!" said Landon, but Ponyta dodged. "Now, finish it off with Fire Spin!" said Waru. "Dodge and use Absorb!" said Landon, and it hit. "Finish it off with Flame Wheel!" screamed Waru. "Quick Attack, go!" said Landon. They both collided, and there was a mini explosion. After the smoke cleared out, both Pokemon fainted. "Return, Ponyta," said Waru. Landon went and picked Treeko up, and fed him an Oran Berry for him to feel better. "You did a great job, Landon. Here are your Poke Balls and your Pokedex. Landon saw it was a navy blue Pokedex. "Thank you Professor!" said Landon. "Remember Landon, you can always leave Pokemon her by using the new Pokedex." said Waru. "Now go off! See the world!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Landon walked outside, and the air felt... fresher. "Ahh Treeko... isn't it nice? Oh wait, what should I call you? Well you live in the forest so... Forest! That's a good name! Lets go, Forest!"
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:39 am

"Wott!" Oshawott hopped out of its bed, healed, and gave Lance a warm hug, it was all better."Lance, ready?" he heard Waru calling from another room."Just a sec!" he called back."Oshawott"He held up a pokeball"Do you want to be my pokemon?" "Wott!" Oshawott cried happily, as it touched its face to the pokeball, it went inside."Ready!" Lance came out, ready for battle."Lets see what ya got, go, Tangela!" Waru cried, as he threw out a tanglea."Oshawott, lets do this thing!" he threw out Oshawott, whom stood arms crossed, looking like a pint-sized crime boss."Tanglea, vine whip!" The pokemon threw out a rapidly moving vine, headed straight for Oshawott."Duck, grab, and tug!" Lance holled a series of commands, and Oshawott, wwhen the vine was about to hit it, ducked, grabed, and pulled, causing tanglea to crash into a wall."Osahwott, tackle(or pound) it!" "Wott!" Oshawott ramed into a dazed tangla, making it crash into the wall a second time."Now, finish this with water gun!" "Wott!" it shot out a blast of water, knocking tanglea out."Wott, wott"Oshawott bowed to an imaginary audiance, then cried happily, "Osha!"
Oshawott followed Lance outside, and the two saw the boy that had helped them."Hey, wait up!" Lance cried, as he shoes crunched the dead leaves, he sped up to catch up with the boy.....
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:13 am

Rye enjoyed his new bike. He swerved it about and did various tricks on Route Two,until Trainers got mad at him for riding through their battles and scaring away Pokemon,so he rode it back over to Shea City.
He decided to hang around the Pokemon Center with his Pokemon when he suddenly remembered-it would be nice to video chat Proffessor Waru and show him his new Pokemon,and Bike,or atleast tell him about his bike-no bikes aloud in the Pokemon Center.
He chained his bike up,and entered,when he bumped into someone.Someone who looked vaguely familiar..Squirt!
"Oh,hey Squirt.How are you,nice to see you again!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:43 am

Squirt awoke to the sound of Snivy's yawn, they had spent the last few days in Shea City exploring and had decided to stay at the Pokemon Center until today, in which they were going to leave to route 2. Squirt went to the desk and Collected his Rufflet's Pokeball, he had been using it in a battle yesterday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~1 Day Earlier~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the final of the tournament to win TM10 - Hidden Power, a Mystical attack that varies upon which Pokemon uses it!" Announced the MC over the Microphone, "In the Red Corner, we have Squirt and his Rufflet! And in the Blue Corner, we have Steve and his Sandile! Let the battle begin!" Rufflet and Sandile both entered the battle arena with their trainers behind them.
"Let's go Rufflet!" said Squirt confidently!
"We'll destroy them, right Sandile?" replied Steve, "We'll start with Bite!" Sandile started running across the arena and jumped up into the air with it's mouth wide open. "Quickly Rufflet! Dodge!" Commanded Squirt, "Then use Wing Attack!" Rufflet strafed to the left and then flew towards Sandile with his wings glowing, when contact was made, Sandile flew onto the ground, leaving a Small Crater where it landed. "Sandile! Retaliate with Rock Tomb!" Sandile began to glow a pale brown colour and then Rocks started to surround Rufflet, Suddenly they all flew towards him trapping him inside. "Oh No!" Announced the MC, "With Rufflet trapped under Rock Tomb, will Squirt be able to continue the battle?" Things seemed hopeless for Squirt...

OOC: I bet you thought that was the end -smirk-

Squirt was shouting for Rufflet to appear from the rocks, but it seemed hopeless. Just as the Referee was about to call the match a loss, a subtle Knocking noise could be heard across the arena, "Oh! Where is that noise coming from?" Questioned the MC. A Split second later, the rocks covering Rufflet burst apart and he flew out. "Oh! I seems Rufflet had used it's Fury attack to break through the rocks!" Squirt's face lit up, he knew what to do! "Rufflet! Let's finish this! Wing Attack!" Rufflet picked up speed and flew towards Sandile, all of a sudden Rufflet's speed became impossible to see and he flew straight through Sandile KOing the Pokemon. "It seems Rufflet has learned Aerial Ace!" Commented the MC...

~~~~~~~~Present Day~~~~~~~~

Squirt was reminiscing about the day before when he bumped into someone familiar.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:58 am

Suddenly something tackled Drago to the ground.Vee Eevee it said."Wow an eevee their rare ok lets try and catch it show me what you can do tailow.Tailow said the bird pokemon.Ok use peck tailow". It struck the eevee who angrily retaliated with a shadowball Drago sighed it was determined but it needed his guidance if it wanted to be at its best.Eevee used hidden power it was a long shot but Drago needed to attack head on."Use steel wing" tailow dived head on getting petteld btw the hidden power but he persevered and struck eevee."Nows my chance pokeball go".Wobble wobble wobble click.he smiled he went to the pokemon center in shea city to heal his newly acquired pokemon.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:12 am

" Oh,sorry,just remembering an amazing battle I fought yesterday.." Squirt glanced at Rufflet's Pokeball,as if looking at a precious childhood memory.
"Really?" Tepig,Starly,and Piplup somehow came out of their Pokeballs,and were playing some sort of game with Snivy,where you would use special attacks to ring the automatic doorbell on someone's house.Every time a person opened their door and checked to see if anyone was their,the Pokemon would giggle.
Rye and Squirt were having a thorough discussion about their journey's so far when two people approached-A cheerleader,and her boyfriend,Rye guessed,who was a baseball player.
"Hey look Fred, ding-dong-ditching Pokemon." The girl snickered.
"Ya Freida, what n00bs.."he threw coins on the ground,"You'll be needing those,losers."Fred laughed.
'How immature..'Rye thought.
"Oh ya,you shouldn't be so snobby-we could easily beat you in a battle!Right Rye?" Squirt defended and brought Rye up,though Rye agreed empathetically,he didnt know if a battle was the right approach-for all he knows,they could have Hydreigons or Charizards.But,Rye didn't care-he needed all the Training he could get-time to battle.
"Ya,our Pokemon are surely better than yours!" Rye agreed,though hesitated a bit to reply.
"Okay-come on Freida,time to pwn these n00bs.Golett,I choose you!" Fred commanded."Golett-The Automaton Pokemon-The energy that burns inside it enables it to move, but no one has yet been able to identify this energy."
Nothing useful in that Pokedex data..
"Gothita,I choose you!" Freida cheered,sending out her Pokemon."Gothita-The Fixation Pokemon-Their ribbonlike feelers increase their psychic power. They are always staring at something." Nothing THAT useful there either..
"Piplup,I choose you!" The Penguin Pokemon popped up,ready to battle.
"Snivy,stand ready to fight!" Squirt commanded."Snivy-Sni!" "Piiip-lup!" "Go-leeeett" "Thita-go!"
"Piplup,fire a Water Gun at Golett!" Rye commanded. "Use Iron Defense Golett!And then use Rollout at Snivy!" Fred laid out the plan.
The water gun bounced off of Golett and came back and hit Piplup,and Golett starting using Rollout straight to Snivy.
"Snivy,use Vine Whip to stop it,and turn him in the direction of Gothita!And then use Hidden Power to give it an extra push!" Squirt commanded. Snivy did so, and Golett was sent flying towards Gothita.
"Gothita,use Physic to reverse Golett's direction!" She demanded.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next