The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Online

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball Online Empty Dragon Ball Online

Post by KoolAid Tue 10 Aug 2010, 7:30 pm

Its a free MMORPG based on Dragon Ball Z where you can create a character from one of 3 races: Namek (Piccolo), Majin (Buu), And Humans

Each races has 2 different classes, and 2 different Master Classes per class.

E.g. Human
Class > Master Classes
Martial Artist > Swordsman (Sword User) / Fighter (Polearm user)

Spiritualist > Crane Hermit / Turtle Hermit

The human Martial Artists are a very Overpowered class as they can turn into super saiyans. This renders their power levels SUPER high and also makes them fast if im not mistaken. Although this is true you also have to collect all 7 of the dragon balls and ask Shenron to grant that wish.

Although they are overpowered, Humans arent the only ones with transformations. Nameks turn into Giant Nameks (Lord Slug), and Majin turn into Kid Majins (Kid Buu). Which also makes them more powerful.

This game has an interesting mode, called Time Capsule Mode, where you go back in time to the DBZ era where an evil foe from the future (where you are from) is attempting to change the course of history so that evil prevails. You go back in time with trunks and make sure things go properly defeating villains.

The major downside of this MMO is that it is Korean. This makes it so you need a KSSN (Korean Social Security Number) to play, and in order to use one (without permission) you must commit identity theft, which is the reason i cant play this game, I cant get my hands on an account. There is a silver lining, however. The game is set to be released in Japan soon, and as such you will not need a KSSN or have to commit a crime to play this game!

My rating: 9/10

Last edited by KoolAid on Tue 10 Aug 2010, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot major downside)

KoolAid
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Online Empty Re: Dragon Ball Online

Post by Wasim Tue 10 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

What's the website?

Wasim
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Online Empty Dragon Ball Online

Post by Razor Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

That game isn't out yet, and it won't be out for a long time in Europe. If it's official then I guess we probably have to pay like 10 bucks a month or something.

It'll also be quite complex as this is one of the first MMO Dragon Ball games, the makers also made the new Dragon Quest on the DS. Hopefully the day it comes out I'll be playing it. You'll also get to see the main characters which seems Coolio.
Razor
Razor
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedDivinity Thu 19 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

what? this game isn't meant to be an RPG,it's just weird.it's like going against the flow

WingedDivinity
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:56 am

Wow, I'm not gonna play this game anymore.
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down