The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aika Online

3 posters

Go down

Aika Online Empty Aika Online

Post by Theatra Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

To harp an MMO

Aika online recently came out of beta and as a free game has some of the best graphics I've seen to date, for a freebie.

Cabal Online honestly, is the best graphics I've seen for characters coupled with how smooth it is but the game is far too boring.

Aika is a brilliant looking game that runs smooth despite looking just as good, plus the characters aren't as rushed put together. There are 6 classes, 3 basics but each class is split up by gender. Fighters become Warriors/Paladins, Scouts become Rifleman/Dualgunners, and Spellcasters become Warlocks/Clerics. Each of which is Male/Female.

My personal favorite aspect of the game is the Pran system. Your permanent pet/fairy. They start as small fairies but grow to the size of an adolescent and even develop personalities and skills of their own based on your actions in game.

The mounts look great, the characters look great, the outfits look great, and the skills are top notch. Early game there aren't a lot of quests but there are quite a few party quests, trying to get you to interact with people, but late game there are bunches and bunches of quests. A great mmo for the free player looking to do something for a week or two, but it has at least a 90% chance of locking you in for more.
Theatra
Theatra
Owner

https://safari.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Aika Online Empty Re: Aika Online

Post by BicBoi Thu 12 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

Lol i played that before took me forever to level!!!
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Fri 20 Aug 2010, 2:57 am

Eww. This game looks horrible. I went on there, but then again, I ain't a fan of games like that..
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down