The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue

2 posters

Go down

The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue Empty The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 29 Aug 2011, 8:49 pm

Flying Pokemon filled the air,and land travelling Pokemon encased the land. Pokemon swam in circles,guarding their respective ponds and lakes. Suddenly, the Chloro forces were unleashed. Asguardia's army was easily pushed back,forcing major damage to nearby structures.
Meanwhile,inside what is now called the Firestar Temple, Rye Soulwind and Logan Darklighter watched with amazement as Ana Firestar defeated Victini and imprisoned it in the FireStar. The trio rushed out,each grasping their swords and special objects containing the powers of three powerful legends,Raikou,Kyogre,and Victini,each harvesting their own unique typing and traits.
As they ran to their point of unleashing powers and wreaking,Alexander stepped in Rye's way.
"You MAY have defeated a Chloro general,but that doesn't mean you can defeat me!" He challenged. Rye's eyes glowed yellow,and he slashed his sword. A thunderbolt in the form of Raikou lept onto Alexander and roared,strong as ever. He did the reverse of his previous swing and Raikou dissipated back into his sword. His eyes stopped glowing.
"We'll make it a double then! I know you went to Arceus' temple,Alexander..I know you stole the scroll of Creation. Time to retrieve that from you as I did your other stolen items! Staraptor and Weavile,time to teach this fool a lesson!" Logan and Ana hurried on,but Logan was interjected by none other than,Excluse. Unlike Amielcluse,Excluse did not quit the army-he stubbornly stayed put. Amielcluse could not take a defeat,so simply retired from the Army. Recluse also did not quit,so,ironicly,Ana was intersected by him.
"Hee-hah! Shall we double battle?! The two newbies verse the Cluses'!" Excluse cackled.
"I suppose..Arcanine,time for this war to be ended with our opponents' weak cry,the one who defeated us the first time!" Recluse grinned,but behind his smug appearance, Rye knew he sensed Recluse grimacing over the war.
"Conkeldurr,let us show them who is the overpowering force!" Excluse laughed,twitching. He was generally creepy..
The two battles ended quickly,with the enemy sides being defeated,and the trio hurried on.
Rye seemed very worried throughout it all,after his battle with Alexander. Ana and Logan were not fully sure on this sudden worrying,but they dropped it once they got a stubborn,"Nothing.." from Rye.
Once they reached the divining point,they climbed up it. There was a rainbow layer around it. Rye sighed.
"Guys,time to say goodbye."
"Whaaaat?!?!" The two gasped in unison.
Rye smiled,smiled courageously and righteously,a smile that would cheer up anyone,except the one who was about to be imprisoned forever. He smiled,and looked down at his sword. "Alexander,at the end of the battle,he told me..about his meeting with Arceus..he said that one legend must fall to the three legends-and that,using the three blades the legend would create the Ultimate Sword,possessing the power of Mew,Arceus,and the trio of varying differences: Raikou,Kyogre,and Victini.This means that I,as the most responsible of you two,and the Knights..I must do it,as King Arthur did,many a years ago. May I be remembered in the hearts of all." He smiled,nodded,and stepped through. Logan,defiant to this idea,attempted to get in,but Rye turned around,and glared,his eyes turning white for a second,and Logans foot bounced off the barrier.
He went to grab his sword,which had a feathery watery design thanks to Kyogre,but,instead,he pulled out a gleaming,brilliant sword.
"I took the time to replace both of your swords with fine,refurbished Excaliburs..now goodbye." But the other two did not agreed with this,and they broke through the barrier combining their Pokemon's powers and sword's powers,broke through the barrier,and they sacrificed themselves to a legend,and eliminated the war. And now,the real story unravels.

~~~~~~~Chapter One-The Born Legends.~~~~~~~~~
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue Empty Re: The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue

Post by legolosarrow Tue 30 Aug 2011, 7:16 am

CC,its a good story and all,thoguh Idont like Fan-Fics base3d on RP's because its like saying this HAS to happen,therefore ruining special story lines each RP'er may have thoguht of.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue Empty Re: The Knights of the Round Table War Epilogue

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 8:10 am

Naaaah Lego,I seriously doubt the roleplay will be pursued far enough to the ending-if so,though,ya,good point. But this story is the ending of the war,it doesn't really effect a character's special storyline. That was just the Prologue,AND the Epilogue of War is in Chapter One. You'll see when I write it.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down