The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Hell

3 posters

Go down

Highschool Hell Empty Highschool Hell

Post by TrainerBlake101 Wed 20 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

Highschool Hell

The Bloodwalk

Prolouge
"I didin't want this to happen, Akemi." Hideaki stared at her. The olny sound in the room was made by the dripping blood from the knife he was holding. "I'm.... sorry." He fell on his knees. the knife fell out of his hands, and then, he heard a voice: "It was the right thing to do, Hideaki. Akemi diserved it for what she's done."

Chapter 1
It was 7 AM all around the city. Every student going to Dramakia Highschool was ready for another day of lessons and learning... Exept for Hideaki... "Drrriiiiiiiiiiiiing!" The alarm clock bursted with noise. "GAH!" He fell out of his bed. "..Someone needs to remind me to bust the alarm clock..." Said Hideaki, getting up. "Seven already? Come on, It was 5 am when I went to sleep!". Hideaki grabbed his books, he put on his school uniform, and ran downstairs. "Maybe if I take the bus I wont be-" "Hideaki-chan!" Hideaki bumbed into someone. "Shun?" It was Hideaki's friend, Shun. Shun is know to be very fast and imaptient. "What took you so long? We're going to be late! Come on! Get up some gaz!" Shun said. "Shun.. how much suger did you have..?" "I drank two cans of Dr. Terku and a chocolate bar, why?" "Nevermind..."
At school...
"Come OOOOOON!" Shun, running to his class, he was pulling Hideaki by his hand. "Shun, I really don't think you should run this fast." Said Hideaki. "What, Why?" Shun let go of hideaki's hand, and Hideaki hit the wall. "Oh... that's why..." Shun slowly walked away... "Shun-chan!" A voice came from affar. "Oh... DAAAMN!" Shun ran away. "Come back here you...!" The girl stoped infront of Hideaki, while he was holding his head. "Gosh, Shun can be an idiot anytime of day..." She said. "I guess. Tomomi-chan..." Yes. Tomomi was her name. She's known to be the schools number 1 girl to pick up fights with other guys from higher classes. "Hideaki-chan. You know you're going to be late for class, right? Follow me."

Chapter 2
"Here it is! Class 35!" Said Tomomi-chan. The bell rang, and Hideaki-chan went inside the class room, But Tomomi went to class 42. He sat down to his desk. The class was chatting around before the teacher came in. "Alright class. Take out your chemistry books and open to page 351."
After school...
"Oh god... My head hurts..." Said Shun-chan. "Donsn't your head hurt too, Hideaki-chan?" "A little... I really don't like chemistry." Said Hideaki-chan. "Shun-chan!" A girl ran behind Shun-chan holding his Math books. "You forgot your books!" "Uhh.. Thanks Hanako-chan." Said Shun-chan. "Who's this, Shun?" Said Hanako. "Oh. I forgot to introduce you to my girlfriend, Hideaki! This is Hanaka Jukumashi. She goes to class 67." "Glad to meet you, Hideaki-chan." Hideaki and Hanako shaked hands. The three walked home talking about some stuff. Then, Hanako started a strange topic. "Did you guys hear about the Amaterasu Curse?" "Huh? What's that?" Asked Shun-chan. "The Amaterasu. It was a curse laid on a samuri 1000 years ago. The curse made the one who posseses it filled with evil and rage. The one holding it has a power to kill people. And it's said, that to this date, the curse goes from one person, to another." Explained Hanako-chan. "You really belive that stuff, Hanako?" Asked Shun-chan. "Well... it's a fascinating story." "Oh This is our stop!" Said Shun-chan to Hideaki-chan. "See you later!" Said Shun with Hanako. A while passed... "The Amaterasu Curse..." Said Hideaki. Hideaki walked away, toward his house... Then, suddenly... "WATCH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!" "Huh? SH*T!" Crash! A bus colieded with 2 cars. Thankfully, Hideaki-chan avoided death. "Oh god... Hang on there!" Hideaki ran up to the bus to check on the people inside if they're OK. Sadly... there where no survivors. The same with the car drivers... Hideaki saw from afar a girl, walking calmly passed the car crash. She looked at Hideaki for a while, and then she vanished. "..." Hideaki ran as fast as he can back home.

Chapter 3
Hideaki woke up. He didin't remember anything from yesterday. He could olny remember 2 things. The Amaterasu Curse and that girl who looked at him. "...Did I sleep in?" Said Hideaki to himself. He looked at the clock, and saw it was 11.11 AM. "I'm late for the school fieldtrip!" As always, he grabbed his cloths, and ran to school. But it was different. He didin't see anyone on the street. When he got to school, it was compleatly empty. "Hello..?" He said, and nobody answers. He put his bag on the floor and walked foward. He looked into every class, nobody. Hideaki wasn't shocked. He knew the school went for a fieldtrip. "Hmph. Why must I always sleep in.." Suddenly he heard something fall. He looked around. Nobody. Hideaki kept on moving foward, as the sound was folowing him, and he stood in place. He turned around, and he saw somebody in black. "Who are you?!" Hideaki asked. the person came up to him, took off his hoodie and said: "Aren't you suppost to be on a fieldtrip?" "Well.. I overslept." "Tch. I heard about you." Hideaki was suprised. "Don't give me that look" The person said. "My friend Akemi told me about you. She goes to this school." A memory came in sight. Hideaki remeberd that he saw a girl in a school uniform yesterday after the car crash. "Akemi... That's her name, right?" "Yep. Since you saw her, you must know about it. "About what?" "About the Amaterasu Curse. Follow me." The two went into the basement of the school. The person in black opend the door. Inside, there was many pictures of two letters. One meant "Life" and one meant "Death". "The names Katsumi." He said. "I'm Hideaki." "You see, My friend Akemi was overtooken by the Amaterasu Curse. She caused all the deaths." Katsumi said. "..What?" "Yes. I know. Suprising isn't it? She looks so innocent, and yet she kills every day..." Katsumi sighed. "Why are you telling me this?" Hideaki asked. "Because idiot, she looked at you!" "What does that mean?! I'm not going to die because of it!" "AND HERE YOU'RE WRONG!" silence passed for a monet, then Katsumi said: "When the Amaterasu holder make a murder, the first person who was looked at will be next." Hideaki went pale. "You're life is in danger." For a moment, Hideaki couln't see anything, some pictures where flying in his head. He fell on the ground. He felt as he would be falling into a endless pit. Deeper... Deeper.. And deeper...

Last edited by TrainerBlake101 on Mon 16 May 2011, 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Highschool Hell Empty Re: Highschool Hell

Post by Wasim Fri 22 Apr 2011, 12:25 am

Awesome so far! Can't wait for the next one!

Wasim
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 23 Apr 2011, 3:12 am

Thanks for the support, Wasim. o3o
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerAshley Sun 15 May 2011, 11:26 am