The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance

3 posters

Go down

Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance Empty Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance

Post by TrainerAshley Sat 26 Mar 2011, 4:46 pm

Chapter one
Such a beautiful day, it seemed nothing bad could happen; the sun beamed cheerfully, pokemon were full of joy, the town itself looked happy. Then again, anything can happen.

“She’s gone!” Ashley yelled as she ran towards her friends, James and Lance, who were having a lovely conversation while their pokemon jumped about. Ashley's snivy swiftly followed behind her.
“What? Who?” James said confused. “Shouldn’t Stacey be with you?” Stacey was Ashley’s older sister who’s usually hanging out with her little sibling and friends, in fact Stacey was about the same age as Lance and James.
“Exactly, this morning when I woke up I couldn’t find her! I’ve asked around and nobody has seen her anywhere.” Ashley replied frantically, she’s usually quite calm but didn’t seem like it at all then. “What if… Someone took her!” Hearing this James’ deerling stopped playing, instead stood there still with worry.
“Well, it’s possible but quite unlikely. I think we should go tell the Officer Jenny just in case. However, as I said, Stacey probably went somewhere, not get taken away.” Lance replied, he was trying to reassure himself more than reassuring Ashley. Ever since they were toddlers Lance had been friends with Stacey so he’d be very worried if anything bad happened. Although, Lance’s plan of telling the police had a glitch that James cleverly pointed out.
“There’s nobody that can help, there’s not much the police can do- they’re very much occupied with Team Plasma and all that.” There were probably lots of other reasons not to go to the constabularies for help but that was the first that he thought of. Consequently, Ashley had an idea,
“then we’ll just have to find her ourselves.”

Chapter two
It was just past noon and there's still been no sight of Stacey.

The three friends met at the usual place, just beside the airport, ready to leave for their quest. They were all wondering the same thing: who would take Stacey and why? Also, they were all forgetting a valuable piece of information that would tell them the “why” part of their question.

“Right, but where do we start?” Lance asked.
“Well… Stacey was at her lab hidden in Twist Mountain before she came to your house at night…” James said. There was a pause, which was shortly interrupted by Lance’s tepig who nudged Ashley’s leg.
“I don’t remember her coming back now that you mention it.” Ashley responded feeling quite worried. At that moment, they knew where they had to go, Twist Mountain. The only person who had ever been to the secret cave apart from Stacey was Lance.
“Hey, I’m sure it’ll be fine, she probably just stayed there overnight, busy with her science work.” Lance assumed. Wouldn’t she be back by now then? It’s quarter to 1 already… Ashley thought. “Race you to Route 7!” With that, Lance was off, with his tepig struggling to keep up. Even at the most worrying of times he can always be joyful.
“Ha, he’s the same as always.” James told Ashley, “I’m going to catch up with him, see ya!” So Ashley was left alone still thinking about her sister. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder and walked towards the entrance of Route 7. Could this really work?

Last edited by TrainerAshley on Sun 27 Mar 2011, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Chapter 2 o:)
TrainerAshley
TrainerAshley
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance Empty Re: Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 27 Mar 2011, 11:46 am

A born Role Player and Fanfiction Wrighter! Personally, I love it.
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance Empty Re: Unova Mysteries: Mistralton City – Stacey’s Disappearance

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 03 Dec 2011, 3:04 pm

TrainerBlake101 wrote:A born Role Player and Fanfiction Wrighter! Personally, I love it.

Why don't you have more FanFictions Ashley? This ones great! I totally agree with Blake!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down