The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Turbo Academy

5 posters

Go down

Yugioh Turbo Academy Empty Yugioh Turbo Academy

Post by Drago Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:08 pm

Its the day of the exam to get into the newest duel academy.Join your freinds in a adeventure at this dueling school its spilt into four islands the main one in the middle which is connected by turbo duel track to the 3 dorms the lowest life stream orange ,the next highest archfiend red and the snoby stradust white dorm.(The orange dorm is now a slightly watered down ra yellow dorm with diffrences like 2 beds insted of 1 to a room).Your exam will consist of turbo and standing duel.What adventures are in store what challenges will you face.
RULES
1. You must have an understanding of the Yu-Gi-Oh rules.
(No making phony moves)
2. All of the banned cards are playable but only one per deck, however some cards will be unusable.
3. You may not make cards up, but occasionaly a new card will
become available for you to put in your deck.
4. The Deck Type you choose can be changed at certain points, but you cant go changing your deck every duel
5. No Fail moves (eg. "lets duel! Hey I drew all 5 peices of exodia!")
6. You must understand the rules of a turbo duel
7. No Powerplaying
8. No God Modding (If these two don't mean the same thing o3o)
9. When conducting a duel with another member, do it via xat or another chat, then post the entire duel into
1 post, so it all works out.
10. Have fun (You can't join in unless you follow this)[/b]

Forbidden Cards:
Cards are forbidden for some reason or another
Machine Emporer Grannel Infinity
Machine Emporer Skiel Infinity
Machine Emporer Wisel Infinity
Temporal Machine God Metaion
Temporal Machine God Razion

Name:
Addtional info:
What you duel runner looks like:
Dorm: (only red and orange availbe atm) ps squit and i will be in orange due to storyline)

Heres mine
Name:Drago Hydrax
Deck type:Pokemon
Addtiona l info:Built his Pokemon deck over 10 years he found the cards as the spirts of the Pokemon callled to him he can see the duel spririts of his cards he has the sprit of a pokemon lving inside him.
What your duel runner looks like:Blues eyes one released to celabrate kaibas birthday
Dorm:life stream orange although ill be wearing a black jacker ith orange veins in it due to not likeing the jacket

Last edited by Drago on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Turbo Academy Empty Re: Yugioh Turbo Academy

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 28 Feb 2011, 1:14 pm

Name: Squirt
Deck Type: Signer Synchro
Addtional info: Squirt's deck has often been picked on for him using low level cards as few of his Monster's reach Level 5, but when they work together anything is possible, His deck also contains a monster spirit in the form of Tuningware
What you duel runner looks like: Like Yusei's but Orange instead of red, and the duel disk is different.
Dorm: Orange
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Mon 28 Feb 2011, 6:43 pm

Name: Yurai Yuki
Deck type: Neo-spacian Heroes.
Additional information: Yurai originated from Japan,Toyko and the descendant of Jaden Yuki and Alexis Rhodes.Wanting to learn more about his Grandfather he traveled to Veince,Italy. He liked it a lot and moved in. After hearing so much about his grandfather being good at dueling he decided to go to a Duel Academy.
Dorm: Orange.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 01 Mar 2011, 4:37 pm

OOC:TIME TO START
Drago walked into the exam hall there was a lot of people here he wondered if he had chance to get in to the academy he knew he had to believe in his dragons to win he walked further in the exam hall.Meanwhile a teacher called profeeser guttenburg was looking at the students his only intrest was the money not the dueling he decied he would get as many in the lower dorms to prevent costs he didnt worry if they applicants could duel good he had tricks up his sleeve to ensure he would win he looked out at the group he was only allowed ot test a few students but he could decided where he put them students and if they lost he had more reason to put them in orange if he lost he would try anyway he scanned the room forhis first victums "hmm if i duel multiple students i can get in more duels" he pointed out into the crowd "i choose you" he said as he pointed at Drago he then scanned the room looking for another
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 01 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

Squirt's entrance to the academy was almost assured... he looked at his multiple decks contained around his belt, he stared at one, which he deemed to powerful to use. And Pulled out his other deck and strapped it into his duel disk. He remembered the events which had just passed...

"'I choose you' said Professor Guttenburgas he pointed at a boy in a black jacket with orange veins, then he turned around at Squirt and pointed he then said, 'YOU! You shall be my other opponent, in a tag duel with this man here.'"

Squirt's only problem would be this person he had to tag duel with, he stared at him intently, judging him, suddenly, The Spirit of his card "Tuningware" appeared out of no-where and flew over to this man, then a spirit of a dragon appeared to greet it. Squirt assumed this person might be quite nice and walked over to say Hi... but then the Proffessor announced, "NO! There is to be no confering between you to in this duel." Squirt took that as a call to start the duel, "I hope you don't mind, teach, but I'm going first!" Squirt's Life points meter beeped to 4000 along with his partner's while the Proffessor's beeped to 8000. "If either of you lose you both fail!" Annoucnced the Proffessor!
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 4:05 pm

Name: Silver
Deck Type: Rise of the Dark Magician
Addtional info: A descendant of the great Yugi Muto, Silver was once lost in the darkness. Despite this, his spirit guardian the Dark Magician kept faith that he would find his way, and watched over him from the shadows. Thanks to the support of Yurai, he was able to find his way back on the path of the light. Being invited to try out for the Turbo Academy by a mysterious figure, he travels to the academy, wondering why fate has brought him here.
What you duel runner looks like: Looking sort of like a modified version of Paradox's runner, Silver's duel runner is coloured purple, and has ridges on it, resembling the style of the Dark Magician's tunic.
Dorm: Orangie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 4:10 pm

Standing high up in the rafters, Silver watches the duel happening below. Still weakened from his near death experience, he patiently waits. Looking through his deck, knowing his match will be up, he feels a familiarity as he passes by a certain card. Confused, he continues to watch the duel. Looking closely, he notices two ethereal creatures standing next to the two duelists in the ring. Not understanding why this is, he steps out of the arena, to get a quick breather.

While standing outside, his spirit guardian materializes in front of him. It starts to speak to him.

"There is much to discuss."

Last edited by SilverManiac on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Wed 02 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

Name: Terra Wheeler
Deck Type: Red Eyes Inferno
Addtional info: Grandson of Joey Wheeler. He resembles his grandfather (minus the Brooklyn accent Very Happy)
What your duel runner looks like: It is black with wings coming off the top. The front looks like a Red-Eyes Black Dragon's open mouth.
Dorm: Orange

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 03 Mar 2011, 1:42 pm

"This is the end" said the Professor "Attack Drago directly"."Not so fast said Squirt i activate my face down mirror force not only is Drago safe all your face up mosters are destryed leaving you wide open".The Profeeser was speechless he then looked up and said "I have 3400 life points your frend here wont be able to take me out next round and then ill take you both out i end my turn".Drago drew and smiled "Looks likeyou spoke to soon "."What said the professor impossible"."Is it i play call of the haunted to bring back tyrant dragon then i play the spell adamantie sword revial so i sacice my tyrant dragon to summon this my Diamond Head Dragon and get this its attack is my Tyrant Dragons plus 1000 addindg up to 3900 thats not all i play mischief of the time godess skiping my next battle phase meaning my dragon can attack"."Wait what no this cant be"."Its is Diamond Head Dragon attack him directly".The Proffessers life points fell to zero the holgrams cleared."We won" said Drago as he walked over to celabrate with his new compainion.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Thu 03 Mar 2011, 5:37 pm

"Hmm..Silver do you think our life is going to change in this Academy?" asked Yurai...the grandchild of Jaden Yuki. Yurai looked up in the sky thinking what great adventure that may unfold. The captain whistled the whistle alerting people that we have arrived at Turbo Academy. The ship had finally docked and Silver went straight to the buildings to see a duel. "Well I'll see you later Silver!" said Yurai as Silver shake his head. "Hmm...TerrorKing I will find you and destroy your queen!" thought Yurai in his head. Yurai walked around the Academy checking it out. He then saw his Turbo cycle being place in a garage. Yurai's D-runner looked almost like Yusei's except it was in Black and white and didn't have that stick that is over the owner's head and had much more modifications. Yurai just finished exploring the academy and entered the same room as Silver was and saw two duelist in a Tag duel. Yurai smiled knowing those two duelist were different then others.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 04 Mar 2011, 6:34 pm

"Hmph! They expect me to battle these losers? Well, they dont know who my Grandad is...." Terra walked into the doors. There were a ton of people in the line. He looked at his deck, sorting through cards. Suddenly, a dragon appeared in front of him. "Terra, I am your Guardian Card, Red Eyes Black Dragon, but call me Red. I want you to battle him." He pointed to a boy wearing an orange jacket. "Why?" Terra asked, almost scared. "He will be easy to defeat." Red said to Terra. "No, I dont know, he looks strong..." Terra looked at him again. "Terra," The Dragon said. "Take these cards. What you have is not enough. These cards are just like Your Grandfather's...with a twist for extra power..." "Fine," Terra sighed." He grabbed the cards and put them in his DuelDisk. "Let's do this," He walked over to the boy triumphantly, when a boy walked into him. "Gwaaah!" The boy yelled. "Sorry about that," He stuck out his hand. Terra reluctantly shook. "I'm Terra. You?" "Jamie," He replied. "Jamie Rust....wanna duel? I got this cool new Roid deck!" "Sorry," Terra said. " I gotta go get ready for my Duel against an Examiner." "Okay..." Said Jamie. "Well, gotta go!" He stormed off, DuelDisk in hand. "Hm...." Terra said. "I'll remember that kid for later."
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:50 am

wanna make this active again we can chage decks if ye like.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 25 Aug 2011, 8:01 am

This RP has been locked due to lack of activity,if you would like to re-open it, please go here,
https://safari.forumotion.com/t617-locked-rp-revival-thread
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum