The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~

+3
DiscoPichu
TheSquirtleDude
TrainerBlake101
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~ Empty Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~

Post by TrainerBlake101 Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:38 am

The Hakurado Region!

Banished from it's violonce, it was forced to stay in a world other then our world. Shortly after that, Time and Space began to Fade. Because of one human with a cruel heart, The world might be coming to an end...

Welcome To The Hakurado Region! Time and space are begining to fade, and Your the olny one who can stop it! Travel with the lengendary Giratina, Uncover the truth about Time and Space. See Anciant ruins, Cities and towns, meet friends and foes, If you don't do something about this, The hakurado Region will never be the same...

Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~ 183640
Windwave Town - Your Hometown, Choose one of 15 starter pokemon from Proffesor Oak and start your journy!
Aroma City - The home of the first gym leader, The grass Leader Simon! Be sure to vissit the flower Garden to meet rare Grass Pokemon!
Orion City - The home of the second gym leader, the flying master Scarely! Close by is an anciant lake. Some say deep inside is a chamber, but noone knows whats in it.
Mystic City - The home of the Third gym leader, the psycic leader Nicole. An old abandon house is far away from the city.
Ammon Town - Local sailors say that they spotted a sea basin in the close by waters. You can take a ship from here to Volt City!
Eruption City - The home of the fourth gym leader, the Fire leader Flame! The abandon Mine in this city leads deep into the core, however, you need all 8 gym badges to enter.
Volt City - The home of the fifth gym leader, the electric leader Sunny! A powerplant in this city atracts alot of electric pokemon.
Omega Ruins - Not much is known about these ruins, But They have a strange connection to The Ruins Of Alph.
Earthquake City - The home of the sixth gym leader, the ground master Noah! Many ruin maniacs live here and collect fossils.
Reeve city - The home of the seventh gym leader, the Dark master Jacob. The gym leader spent his childhood playing at Mt. Shadow.
Mt. Shadow - Connected to the sinnoh Region, A lengendary gohst pokemon lives in the deapths of the mountain. Time And Space Don't exist here.
Steel City - The birthplace Of Steaven Stone. The workers from this city builded iron island with Canalve city workers. Take a ship from here it iron island!
Chaos Town - An old town. Many people from the keero region live here. You can take a train to keero after you beat the elite 8.
Breeze City - Home of the Eighth Gym leader, The Ice Master Iicicle! The tempature here is below Zero. The Ice atracts a lot of ice pokemon.
Elite 8 - The ultimate chalange for trainers. Get ready for Battles.

Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~ Giratinaandtheskylol
1.) Your Name
2.) Your Age
3.) Tell us about your character
4.) Choose an item you want in your bag at the begining: Fire Stone, Water Stone, Thunder Stone, Shiny stone, Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone
5.) Do you Truely Love Pokemon?

EVENT

A Pokemon has been found in the Flower garden in aroma. We are giving it away on one condission. You have to defeat our Top - Trainer!

Last edited by TrainerBlake101 on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~ Empty Re: Pokemon Journies ~DEAD~

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu 06 Jan 2011, 2:26 pm

1.) Squirt
2.) 14
3.) A person... Oh you want more? Okey. Squirt won the E8 tournament in Keero after a long hard battle. As his prize he claimed a Pokemon egg. Hearing of this region he travelled here leaving all of his pokemon behind and taking his egg...
4.)Dawn Stone
5.) No. *Shoots* Jk :3

Last edited by TheSquirtleDude on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Thu 06 Jan 2011, 2:28 pm

1.) Blake Higurashi
2.) 15
3.) Blake, after loosing in the final round of the elite 8 in keero, Has movefd to windwave town of the Hakurado Region. He dreams of becoming a master and starting his journy fresh, with, of course, his mudkip.
4.) Dusk stone
5.) I make sweet love to them every night
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Thu 06 Jan 2011, 4:17 pm

1.) Disco
2.) 15
3.) Disco, a boy who lived in Windwave all his life. He has been a helper to Prof. Oak, and takes care of doing errands and watching the Pokemon. Finally, it is time for him to leave, and begin his journey with his best friend from the lab, Torchic
4.) Thunder Stone
5.) No. (sarcasm) Razz
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 06 Jan 2011, 4:33 pm

1.Rye DawnBreaker
2.14 (..And a Half..)
3. Rye's father was a very successful Dark Trainer with a real chance at being a Dark Gym-Leader.And then he died attempting to capture Darkrai.Rye has decided to take on what his father started.He will capture Darkrai.Though he may look dark and gloomy,he's very appreciative of Pokemon and never bullies them,but treats them like he would treat himself.He had chosen a Chikorita at Oak's Lab which he named Rose.He admires Jacob.
4. Water Stone
5. Do people even READ the Info section?

Noah?Jacob?Why?WHY?
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:26 am

We Start NOW! Good luck to everyone in the hakurado region!

"Good morning Hakurado! Today's the big day where Proffessor Oak is visiting WindWave Town!" Said the radio
"Urrrrf.....* said blake as he got up from his bed
"Blaaaaaaake! Breakfast is ready!" Said blakes mom from downstairs
"Oh, yeah, todays the day!" said blake, he got dressed and rushed down the stares
"Toast! eat up!" said blakes Mom, reading the newspaper
"Finnaly! todays the day where i get my pokemon! I wonder which one ill get!" blake tought for a minute while eating
"Oh boy, look at the time, it's 9.50. I gotta run, good luck blake, mommy's always there for you!" said blakes mom
"Yeah, i kn- 9.50!?" blake was shocked that he'll be late. He got up and ran outside towards the lab in WindWave
"I gotta hurry...!" Said blake as he opened the doors to the lab. But no one was there
"Oh no! He left?! ARRRRRRRRG!" said blake as he sat on the grass with his hands covering his face
"WAAA?!" blake heared a voice from route 601.
"Huh?" said blake as he got up and ran to route 601
"HELP ME SOMEONE!" said proffesor oak
"Proffesor?" said blake
"LONG STORY SHORT, THIS STARAVIA WANTS TO HURT ME! QUICK, IN MY BAG, TAKE A POKEBALL!" cried proffesor oak.
"Huh? i don't get any of this, oh well" Blake tought as he grabed a pokeball
"GO! POKEBALL!" said blake
"Madkip!" A pokemon came out from the pokeball

"Use tackle!" said blake
"Madkip.... madkip!" said the pokemon
"Staaaaaar!" said the staravia as it atacked with a wing atack
"Hold on there! use growel!" said blake
"MAAADKIP!" the pokemon growel'd at staravia
"star... avia!" The pokemon atacked with peck
"NOW, MUDKIP, USE TACKLE!" said blake
"MADKIP!" cried the pokemon
"STAR!.....avia..."the staravia fainted

"Yeah! We did it!" said blake
"Thank you, thank you very much! Please meet me in the lab after you cure Mudkip." Said the proffesor
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Fri 07 Jan 2011, 7:51 am

Disco woke up, and heard the sound of his Chatot alarm clock. "Ow... why does it have to be so... THE LAB!" he yelled. He threw on his clothes, which consisted of a blue hoodie, a white shirt, jeans, and his favorite sneakers. He ran downstairs and saw his mom.
"Ahh, yes. Oversleeping again, are we? And on the big day, too!" she said. "Well, just grab a pancake from the freezer, and run along with it. Just be careful, ok?"
"Got it Mom!" and he grabbed a pancake, threw on his backpack full of Pokeballs, and went to the lab.
"Ahh, good day!" said Prof. Oak. "So you are going to be getting your first Pokemon today! I remember when i just got my Charmander... anyways, I think you have decided?" he asked.
"Yes! I have!" said Disco. He took a Pokeball from the counter, and said "Go! Blaze!"
Out came a small chick Pokemon, a Torchic. "Torchiccccc!
"Ahh Blaze, your best friend here at the lab. I do hope you take care of it! And also, you will still be working for me, trying to see as many Pokemon as you can with the Pokedex!" Prof. Oak handed Disco a blue Pokedex. "And one more thing, be very careful!"
" I will!" said Disco, and Torchic and he walked out if the lab, ready to start their journey in Hakurado.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm

1Drago
2.) 17
3.) After passing out and spending the elite 8 n hospital bed he is back
4.) Dawn Stone
5.) Maybe

Drago walked to the Lab he woke up early today to pack his bags he wondered what sort of pokemon he would choose he had spent all night looking at them on the internet choosing getting excited.he walked in and saw professor oak."wow youre the first here he said you have all 15 to choose from" he thought about what he wanted he picked up one and said ill take this one " He walked out of the lab and threw the pokeball charmander char said the pokemon
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 3:58 am

"Well, This is my starter pokemon...." tought blake while holding mudkip
"Madkip ma!" said Mudkip
"Well, it's time to see the proffesor! Right mudkip?" said blake as he got up
*At the lab....*
"Hello? Proffesor?" said blake while seeing Oak giving a charmender to a trainer
"Oh, blake! Good to see you again! Come over here, i have something for you" said proffesor oak, walking to his desk
"Ok, what is this?" said blake, picking up the red divice
"That? Thats what i wanted to give you! Thats a portible encyclopedia of pokemon. I want you to help me in my reserch. Find all the pokemon thats possible. If you fill it in, I shall give you a reward" said the professor
"Thanks! Now, Mudkip, ready for our adventure?" said blake
"Madkip Ma!" said mudkip
"Bye proffesor! next time you'll see me im going to be a pokemon master!" said blake as he ran outside
"Ha, kids these days, But i do beleave that he will acomplish something even Red can't do...." said the proffesor to himself
"Lets go mudkip!" said blake, walking toward route 601
"madkip" sad mudkip
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:22 am

1.) Your Name: Taru Kane
2.) Your Age: 12
3.) Tell us about your character: He lived a most perfect lifestyle, though his parents were rarely home, so, he decided if he could live in a grand house alone for long periods of time, he could live in the wilderness and Pokemon Centers with friends. So, he left home and is now a regular at the WindWave Pokemon Center, he sleeps there every night and gets discounts on his food there.
4.) Choose an item you want in your bag at the begining: a lucky amulet with a gleaming jade in it. Power emanates from the necklace.
5.) Do you Truely Love Pokemon? Kind of. He's never had one except the butlers and workers at his home

Taru walked outsied to hear the commotion. It was coming from the lab! Taru ran in quickly. "Proffessor? Who are these people? Um...I'm hear because I-I didn't sign up to get my first pokemon...But, I want a Snivy. Could I have one if no one wants it?" Taru stared at the faces of the kids, he thought they would laugh at his dirty look and clothes. They all looked at Oak. Then, so did Taru. When he said, "yes," Taru erupted in tears and hugged Proffesor Oak. Even though he was practically a teenager, he still acted like a 5-year old at times, he was so happy to have a friend and an adult besides Nurse Joy and the ladies at the Pokemon Center food court who cared for him. He just stood there standing with all of the taller bigger kids. He then interrupted, " I don't have many friends. Can you guys help me with that, and travel with me....until I find Felix?" Taru realized he had said the name he dared not to say: Felix.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 9:32 am

A blast of sound and commotion burst through the door as Rye stepped out into the wide and open Town of WindWave.Rye had moved into WindWave a while back,and had given all of his Pokemon from Keero to Proffessor Oak and Elm to study.Today was the day Proffessor Oak was to visit WindWave Town to give the beginning Trainers there Pokemon.
Rye was hoping there would be a Dark type,or maybe a Ghost type..he began to drift into a daydream of the elegance of power of Dark-types,until he was interrupted by the sound of his mother's voice.
"Rye,I know you're Fourteen,but please,take this PokeGear,and your Backpack!" Some nearby kids snickered,and Rye strolled back to his mother and obtained the Backpack.It had 5 PokeBalls,a PokeGear,and a Water Stone-wait.Was this his father's lucky Water Stone?Rye stood silently,observing the beautiful stone glistening in the morning sun. Rye's father had wanted to become a Fighting Gym Leader,but soon realizing that Fighting Gym Leaders were nothing out of the ordinary,he moved on to the Dark-Type.
Entering the lab,still staring at the wondrous stone,Rye sub-sequently tripped over what seemed like another's foot and toppled over in front of Proffessor Oak.
"This isn't the best impression.."Rye thinks,and sighs in an apologizing manner.
"Well,I am sorry that happened." Proffessor Oak remarks,straightening his lab coat."Because now someone can't get a Pokemon-"
Rye waits to be scolded,but Proffessor Oak didn't say anything after that.He just pointed at a boy-probably the boy who had tripped Rye-and at the door.He scrambled out.
"Hello Proffessor Oak,my name is Rye,pleased to meet you." Rye was confused at the robotic-like words that flowed from his mouth.One of the first times he actually used his manners.
Proffessor Oak directed him to a table with PokeBalls compressed into tiny sink hole-like technology that held them firmly until Proffessor Oak pressed a button to release one.
Rye stood silently for a while,observing the different PokeBalls.He wanted his first Pokemon to be special,and he wanted to be surprised.Suddenly,he spotted a PokeBall with a Flowery Design encrypted onto it.As if controlled,he pointed at it,and spoke these words,"I'll take that one,please."
And his journey began.He grabbed the PokeBall,thanked the Proffessor,and burst through the doors,determination in his eyes.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Sun 09 Jan 2011, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Sat 08 Jan 2011, 9:34 am

Disco looked around, and saw the many Pokemon around. "Chickkk!" said Blaze. "Wh- whats that?" said Disco. It was a Yanappu. "Use Ember, Blaze!"
The Yanappu was hit, but got back up and used Bullet Seed. "Jump and use Ember!" said Disco. Blaze dodged it, and hit Yanappu with Ember. "Go! Pokeball!" Disco threw the ball at Yanappu, and caught it. "Yes! I caught a Yanappu! Now go!" "Yanna..." Yanappu held it's hand to Blaze, and shook hands. Well rather Blaze's feathers. "I'll name you Emerald!" "Puuu!" Said Emerald.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 08 Jan 2011, 9:59 am

Drago walked into a area with lots of trees he was hungry he took out a large white choclate and honey bar. he took a bite it was delious he lay back and planced his bar on his stomach this would be a great journey suddenly he heard a rustling a large blue pokemon stole his choclate bar.He looked to see a heracross posted in front of him enjoying the honey bar.At first he was angry but then he realised this would be a great oppurtinty to catch a pokemon."alright charmander lets go"."use scratch " it struck the heracros drago thn noticed it was already injured and thi is when he should strike "go pokeball" he caught the heracross he then took out potions to help it

Last edited by Drago on Sun 09 Jan 2011, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:10 am

Taru stared at Disco, the boy who caught a Yannapu. He admired that. A powerful trainer walked into the Pokemon Canter, where Taru was with his Snivy. "Hey kid," He said." Nice Pokemon. You a new trainer?" "Yeah," Taru replied. "I'm Taru." "Oh, I'm Zane Ryan. Here, take these for your journey," Zane said to Taru. He looked at the pokeballs. He said," Thank you, Mister Ryan!" Taru looked at the pokemon around him. A shinx rustled in the bush, behind it, a luxray. It had a silver necklace with a note on it. Taru knew who's it was. The letter read," Taru, the shinx is for you. I wish I could see you, I love Sinnoh so much! See ya soon, Felix Ontario." A tear hit the ground. Taru's tear. The letter was dated four years ago. Before Felix dissapeared. He took the shinx and hugged it, "Felix," he said." You're names is Felix," he looked at Snivy," And you're Terra," He walked over to Disco, "Excuse me. Will you travel with me?"
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:47 pm

1.) Silver
2.) 18
3.) A person who has yet to realize his destiny, Silver has arrived in the mysterious Hakurado land, after losing his way in the Keero region. Though he has long since lost his memory of the events that have transpired before, all he knows is that he has something that he must do... Alongside his chosen partner Bulbasaur, the strange device he once found, and a mysterious stone holding aquatic traits, he roams the land, in search of the answers that have escaped him so many years ago...

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:00 pm

Rye had begun his journey.He had decided that he wouldn't send his Pokemon out until he found one to catch or he was challenged.
And then-as he blinked-he was suddenly in a whole new world..a Dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There he saw a Sneasel being chased and attacked by a Houndour.
He gazed down at his Pokeball,which was now coincidentally poised in his hand,and decided to throw it to assist the Sneasel.And then he awoke.
"Chiko!" Rye looked around,but didn't see anything until he looked down.A Chikorita!
"Allright,now I can find out who my Pokemon really is!" Rye scrambled around until he found the Flowery PokeBall.As he tried to throw it,a red beam shot out and swallowed Chikorita.It was drawn back into the ball.
So the Pokemon he had obtained was a Chikorita!
Rye decided to name the Chikorita after he saw it battle,and continued down Route 601.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:15 pm

"Walking around, the christams tree and a hap-"
"MADKIP!" said mudkip, stoping blake
"Yeah i know mudkip, its not christmas, but it 's stuck in my head!" said blake
"madkip..." Mudkip sighed
"Hey! Trainer! Over Here! Ill beat you with the pokemon my dad gave me!" said a trainer from afar
"...Familiar" said blake
~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~
"What? but my dad gave me this magikarp"
"YOUR DAD DOSEN'T LOVE YOU"
~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets get this over with" said blake, rolling his eyes
"Yeah! go magikarp!" said the trainer
"...Go mudkip, tackle atack" said blake
"I beleave in you, Use your splash atack!" said the trainer
"Now mudkip, tackle!" Said blake
"Madkip!" said Mudkip, tackling the foe's magikarp
"Magikarp" magikarp fainted
"NOOO! MAGIKARP! urg, ILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU!" said the trainer
"Who are you anyways?" said blake
"They call me... Jade" said the trainer as he walked away
"Huh, wierd, Magikarp everywhere" said blake as he walked away
"Madkip ma, kip ma kipma ma ma ma kip" Mudkip was singing
"Great, now i got you addicted to that song
"Madkip!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 08 Jan 2011, 6:34 pm

The plane landed in Windwave town with a sudden bumb to the ground. Squirt stepped of the plane holding a Yellow egg. "Well this is Windwave town, hey this reminds me of my hometown. Let's get out of here soon, too many bad memories." Squirt walked along until he saw a Pokemon Lab, he mumbled something to himself and then pulled out the letter he had recieved a week after the Keero E8 tournament, it read, "Dear Squirt, my name is Professor Pine and I am the local Professor of the Hakurado region, although all the other professors visit here I am the main authority here. I am inviting you to come and meet me and obatain a rare pokemon. I hope you oblige ~" Squirt decided that the lab must be the place and he walked inside.

"Oh Hellloooo!" jumped an excited man from the back of the room, "I'm Prof. Pine, but must people call me Wierd.... I'm not sure why. I'm guessing you're Squirt!"
"Yeah I am!" replied Squirt, "So what Pokemon you gonna give me?"
"You will find out, If you complete my Pokedex...!"
"Hpmh." replied Squirt, "No point in doing that. I'd probably find the Pokemon you were going to give me anyway." Squirt grabbed the pokedex anyway and began to walk out of the lab.

Suddenly the Egg he was carrying started glowing and then it burst into a white light!
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 09 Jan 2011, 4:06 am

"Sigh, I wonder what are the others doing..." said blake, walking with mudkip
"Madkip?" Mudkip asked about "the others"
"Oh, those where my friends from keero, Everyone met at the E8 There, and i got to the finals, battling-"
"PIDGEY!" said a group of pidgey at once
"WAH?" Blake was shocked and fell on the ground
"PIDGEY PIDGEY PIDGEY!" all pidgey atacked blake, but mudkip blocked them with a watergun
"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADKIP" Mudkip fierd a powerfull watergun
"Mudkip...? Heh, he's just like swampert from keero, always ready to fight"
"PIDGEY!" the pidgey flew away
"Thanks mudkip" siad blake, getting up
"No problom" said... wait wut?
"YOU TALK?!?" asked blake
"Madkip? MA!" said mudkip
"...Must be my imagionation" said blake
"No it isn't" said mudkip
"WHA?" said blake
"Madkip ma!" said mudkip, looking at blake
"Yeah, lets get some rest" said blake
"Madkip!"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 09 Jan 2011, 4:10 pm

OOC:So this is suggesting everyone who signed up in Chaos was your friend,right?

Rye continued down Route 601,Chikorita at side.He saw a young boy muttering angrily about how some Trainer defeated him in battle,and Rye couldn't help but to smile.
'Some people..'Rye thought,and glanced back down at Chikorita.'Maybe that Trainer would be a formiddable opponent..'He then remembered the Keero Region,his Chikorita,the flowery design on the Pokeball.Rye shook his head and noted to himself he was suffering from irony.
He thought of Blake,of Squirt,and of Jerry.All fond memories,though Rye always had wondered where they had gone after the E8.
He had remembered the tough battles he had,and the Nightmares he had as well.Suddenly,he remembered Sneasel and Houndour,and knew that his whole journey in Keero was playing out,but in this region.....
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Mon 10 Jan 2011, 4:36 pm

"Fine! Ignore me, that's what everyone did anyway..." Taru walked off with Terra and Felix, he saw an opening in the trees, it rustled and out popped a Pokemon, though it sprinted away quite quickly, it was the Pokemon his mother studied, Virizion. Taru stood in awe, even though the Virizion ran away already. Then, a thunder bolt hit the ground, followed by gallon after gallon of rain. Taru walked up to the Pokemon Center, but the sign said, "Closed due to Weather," Taru banged on the doors. No one heard him. No one cared. He walked into a nearby forest. He sat there for hours, until he fell asleep, when he woke up, he could've sworn he was dead, in heaven. He was home, with his parents for one of the few times in his life. There were his pokemon, and his best friend Felix next to him, Taru couldn't speak, only listen. Then, it became horrible. His mother, Gladys' skin came off revealing a beast's head, but it was really an arm. His father, Jacob's skin revealed to be the other arm. Felix's body soon turned into the beast's head. The said something to Taru but he couldn't entirely make it out: "The Key to your par---'s -ife is in --- We-- -- --r- -op-! If you wish -o see th-m ag--n, -ou wil- do as I sa-. Un-er---nd?" Taru nodded not knowing what he said. The beast continued, "Ge- -e five -hin-s, First, -h- ball of sil---! Next, the ball of -ol-! Third, the ball of C--st--! Fourth,The Ball of -igh-! And Lastly, in th- C--- of Rev---al, you will fi-d a b--l of ---- ---kn--s! Now, Go!" Taru woke up, in the forest with his pokeballs at his side. His coat was on a tree branch with at least 7 holes in it. Taru picked it up and walked back into the town, to the Pokemon Center.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 10 Jan 2011, 7:31 pm

Drago walked to a clearing in the forest and sat down he thought about keero.When he felt a shrp pain and passed out the next thing he remembered was waking up in the hospital and seeing the date.He always wondered if he could have won the e8 if well.The nurse told him that all his freinds visted him and they had left him something he found a dawn stone and a note "Dear Drago get well heres a gift when you recover we hope you join us in this new region". Drago left that day there one question he still had though the nurse never told him what caused his mini coma.He took out his pokegear and sent a message to his freinds " what happend me in keero"
OOC:if you dont want to do this ill make something up and pretend the message was never sent
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 11 Jan 2011, 9:09 am

OCC: Yes, Everyones my friend, NOW GIMME SOME SUGAR D:<
"Arggg... I HATE FORESTS!" said blake, mad at all the forests he went passed threw
"Madkip ma!" Said mudkip
"Well, If we are in a forest with pokemon, and we have nothing else to do..." said blake with a grin on his face
"Madkip ma ma?" Said mudkip
"No mudkip, we're not going to eat Bidoof. We're going to catch our first pokemon!" Said Blake, putting his arm in the air
"Aria! Ariados!" said a pokemon getting on blakes hand
"AHHHH! ARIADOS" said blake, shaking the ariados off his hand and running away
"Ma! Ma! Mad! Kip!" Mudkip was running behind blake
"Phew.. That was a close one..." said blake
"Madkip..." said mudkip
"Hey, Look!" said blake pointing to a black pokemon
"Madkip!' said mudkip
"Houndour?" Said the pokemon turning back and atacking
"Heh, Mudkip, Water gun, go!" said blake
"Maaaad...KIP!" said mudkip
"HOUNDOUR!" it looked like the houndour didin't feel a thing
"Watch out for the bite atack, and use tackle!" said blake
"Houndour!" before mudkip would atack, houndour bited mudkip
"MAAAAAA!" said mudkip, hurt
"Mudkip, Now, Mud Slap!" said blake
"Mad... KIP KIP KIP KIP!" said the mudkip
"Hound....." The houndour was hurt a little, but it atacked with an ember
"Madkip!" said the mudkip
"Don't give up! USE WATER GUN!" said blake
"Madkip!" mudkip atacked with a watergun
"Hound!" The houdnour is gettign weaker, but its not giving up
"HOUND!" the houndour atacked with a full power bite atack
"MADKIP!" said mudkip, almost about to faint
"It's not working!.. Mudkip, USE WATERGUN AT THE GROUND!" said blake
"mudkip! mud mud kip kip" mudkip put water all around
"Hound!" Houndour can't move in the area full of water
"Now! Tackle!" said blake
"madkip!" Said mudkip
"HOUUUUUUUUUND!" said the pokemon
"WE GOT HIM, GO, POKEBALL!" said blake
pokeball: Wiggle, waiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle DING!
Pokedex: Houndour was added to the pokedex!

"Yeah! We did it mudkip!" said blake
"Ma....madkip" Mudkip, tierd, got on blakes arm and the both headed to aroma town....

OCC: Litsen to this music for the Battle beetween Mudkip and houndour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9shju5SyF0
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 11 Jan 2011, 12:18 pm

The egg exploded with a white light, In Squirt's arms stood a Pichu! "PICHUUU!" said Pichu jumping around, it landed on Professor Pine's head and released a small charge. Squirt smiled and then saw something shining on the gorund, "Hey what's this?" he said as he picked up a yellow ball on a rope necklace thing. Proffessor Pine looked over and realised what it was, "That's a Light Ball!" he said, "A Light ball is an item which Pikachu enjoy." Squirt thought to himself for a minute and then tied the lightball around Pichu's neck. Pichu seemed to enjoy it and started playing with it....

~A few Minutes later~

Squirt and Pichu walked down the road from Windwave town, "Hmm... I guess whe should go to Aroma town first. Something seems familiar with that name. It relates to a town I once new....
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 11 Jan 2011, 1:21 pm

"There mudkip. Better?" said blake, using the potion on mudkip
"Ma ma!" said mudkip, happly
"What about you, Houndour?" said blake
"...." Houndour didin't say anything
"Meh, Houndour seems to don't like us" said blake
"Medkip" said mudkip
"THERE'S NO EXIT OUT OF THIS FOREST!" said blake, yelling deep into the forest

Somewhere else...

"What was that...?"
"Pi!"
"Seems familiar"
"Pi?"
"Lets go check it out..."

Back to where we are...

"MADKIP!' mudkip jumped on blakes face
"Sorry, it's just that this place is huge! I HATE FORRESTS!" said blake
"...Hound" said houndour
"Hey, You finally said something" said blake
"..." Houndour compleatly went silent
"...Blake?" Someone went up to blake
"..It can't be... squirt..." said blake
"Who knew, You came to hakurado To train? Anyways, Glad to see you here" said squirt
"...." said blake
"Why so sad blake? Come on, Its just a battle. " said squirt
"Pi Pi!" Said squirts pokemon
"Where did you get that pichu from?" said blake
"It hatched from the egg after i won the Elite 8" said squirt

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~
"Now we got you squirt! Swampert! Hammer Arm!" said blake
"SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP-"
"not today, blake, PROTECT!" said squirt to his abomasnow
"ABOMASNOW!" abomasnow protected itself
"Swamp?" said swampert
"NOW, WOOD HAMER!" Said squirt
"ABOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASNOW!" said the pokemon
"SWAMPERT!" said blake
"swamp...." swampert fainted
"AND WE HAVE THE WINNER! 0-1! SQUIRT IS THE NEW KEERO CHAMPION!"

~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~

"But, I'm here to train. I chalange you blake, 1 VS 1!" said squirt
"So close... This time squirt, your not even going to get TO the elite 8!" said blake

TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next