The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 11:12 am

"Hmph,carry the gem farther into the cave,I've got this."

Hello,and welcome to PMD: The Search Across Time . You have dreamed about being an adventurer your whole life. Now's your chance to shine. Join the wonderful Guide owned by Cruncher,the wonderful,daring,adventurous Arcanine!This Guild is located in a Town known as Lezione Town,otherwise known as Time Town.Places Aside from Lezione Town Include -

Spazio Town (Meet Palkia and Dialga and challenge one)

Jubiville (Meet Cruncher's Grandfather,Dasher)

The Ruins of Creation (Meet Arceus or Mew)

Renaissance Town (Meet the Knights of the Round Tables)

Yonder City (Meet Shaymin Sky Forme,be-friend it,and challenge it to a friendly battle!)

Conquest City (Come here for special tournaments or secret event maps/missions)

Evolution Lake (Come here to evolve when the time is right)

Steaming Springs (Come here to buy items or for a mission)

Elemental Ruins (Encounter Moltres,Zapdos,or Articuno)

Mirror City (Everything is opposite!Encounter Giratina and the Distortion World and challenge Giratina)

Outlaw Village (Encounter Mastermind of the Knights of the Round Table and challenge him!After defeating collect the Key of the Knights and unlock the area King Arthur's Castle)

Knightmare City (Encounter Aqua,who is praising 'King Arthur',and as he leaves,Darkrai appears and challenges you!)

Locked Areas-

King Arthur's Castle (After defeating Mastermind collect the Key of the Knights,come here and challenge the Knights of the Round Table!Not including Mastermind.After defeating,become a Silver Ranked Exploration Team!)

Elemental Bond Ruins (After defeating one of the Bird Trio come here and challenge either Entei,Raikou,or Suicune!Go to Cruncher for reward.)

Cloned Village (After defeating Mew or Arceus,come here and challenge Mewtwo!After defeating,Congrats!You beat Mew/Arceus,and Mewtwo!Nicely done!Go to Cruncher for reward!Will vary depending on which you fought,Arceus/Mew)

Land Village (After be-friending Shaymin Sky Forme and defeating in a fun battle,come here and do the same to Shaymin Land Forme!)

Rightside City (After defeating Giratina Origin Forme,come here and encounter Giratina Regular Forme!No Distortion World involved.)

Dreamful Village (After defeating Darkrai come here,meet Cressellia,obtain the Lunar Wing,and return it to Cruncher.Be-Friend Cressellia before obtaining Lunar Wing.You may have to battle if neccessary)

The Knights of the Round Tables are an exploration team consisted of completely evolved Pokemon.They journey throughout the many places and battle Legendaries,where the Legendaries supposedly fall in defeat against them.The leader is an Empoleon named Aqua,a Staraptor named Ace, and a Gallade named Slicer.It has been discovered that there is a new recruit for their team,an Alakazam named Mastermind,who is said to hold many secrets and an unknown power called the Dimensional Scream.

Co-Owner-N/A

Here's the form:

Name:
Pokemon:
History:
Appearance:
Love Interest:

My two forms:

Name: Carbon
Pokemon: Charmander
Moves: Bite,Ember,Leer.
History: Carbon is known by few,but he has quite a past.His father was a daring adventurer,who disapeared during a freak storm that struck the house.The only strange part Carbon didnt understand,was how,after one streak of lightning,his father had disapeared and then the storm soothed.Carbon had studied various disapearances like his father,and learned that some scientests have thought the cause was Dialga,Ruler of Time.They say he is disturbed,and is causing time portals to rip through and abduct Pokemon.Carbon believes his father is still alive,just in another time period.His goal is to find another time portal,travel in time,and save his father.Right now he needs to wear glasses,because his eyesight became poor after the flash during the storm.Carbon is also very good friends with Chewy the Bidoof.
Appearance: Carbon wears crimson glasses over his eyes.He wears a blue scarf,and also likes to wear gloves with pierced holes through the top that were caused when he used Scratch while wearing them.
Love Interest: None.

Name: Sparks
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Moves: Fire Fang,Headbut,Attract
History: Sparks is a beautiful Pachirisu.There was no evolution in the family,so it was difficult to know each Pachirisu from the other.Though,Sparks was the easiest one to tell.She had deep blue eyes,while her others had electrifying yellow."An inherited trait,no big deal." Her father had said.And then they went on an expedition and never came back.
Appearance: Sparks has deep blue eyes and wears a pink scarf.
Love Interest: Hasn't met many people,she's very flirtatious.

Rules~
1.No taking controll of the story and leading it down a path of nothingness.Example: Lightning struck the Guilde and everyone died.And they all died happily ever after.
2.No taking controll of other's characters without permission.
3.No arguing.
4.Dont abuse Out of Characters for stupid stuff. Example: OOC: lol xD
5. To post Out of Character do this; OOC: Blah Blah Blah.
6.No evolved Pokemon or crazy movesets or legendaries.(Zorua,Zoroark,or Phione are not aloud!)
7.Proper grammar and spelling.
8. Characters having the Dimensional Scream is prohibited unless you get special permission from myself.
9.Your characters will not be in the same team.So,when agreeing on who to encounter at a specific city,you must agree through PMing or making OOC comments.
10.You do not go to each city in the order as they appear.You will most-likely be assigned a Mission or Exploration that recquires going there.

(Sorry if Im copying Blake,but the cities were there before Chaos,the events after.)

Enjoy!

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time

Post by Beeto604 Mon 08 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Name: Jaws
Pokemon: Gible
Moves: Scratch, Leer
History: He was raised by succesful scientists, but was not very smart and was rejected by his pack. He was left alone to rot, but met a team of adventurers who took care of him
Appearance: Ratty sweatshirt, Shiny
Love Interest: None

Name: Sandstorm
Pokemon: Trapinch
Moves: Bite, Sandstorm, Growl
History: He was raised by a wealthy family, but he didnt like it, he was hated by everyone because he was so rich. He left home and was also raised with Jaws and they became friends
Appearance: Shiny, Goggles for sand
Love Interest: None.

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Search Across Time

Post by legolosarrow Fri 26 Nov 2010, 11:52 am

name:Jonah hex
pokemon:treeko
moves:bulletseed,pound,razorleaf absorb
history:A hardend old pokemon that fought in a pokemon war under genrel turnsand(a sandslash) although in the war he killed hisentire team in the battle days later turnsand killed hex's family and gave jonah hex a mark on the side of his face and he also had an open spot of skin near his mouth he wanted revenge onn turnsand ever since then he meet jack
love intrest:he says he'll never love again(he SAYS *wink*hint*)

name:jack
pokemon:pikachu
moves:thunder shock,pound,iorn tail
history:A pokemon that adores rum and served for a bit on a pirate ship for a while but was kicked off after he drank all the ships rum then he meet jonah hex
apperance:a red scarf around his neck
love intrest:he belives all girls love him but hes still looking for that"special somone"

Last edited by legolosarrow on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 12 Dec 2010, 5:36 pm

Name: Squirt
Pokemon: Squirtle
Moves: Water Gun, Tackle, Protect
History: Squirt lived on a peaceful beach with the rest of the Squirtle clan, it was just them living there until a small Oshawott got washed up there called Mijumaru. They were best friends for ages, but the day came when Mijumaru had to leave with his family. As a Symbol of their friendship, Mijumaru gave Squirt his Shell that is kept on his chest. Squirt dreams of becoming an explorer so he can find Mijumaru out there in the world and help other people like Squirt's Tribe helped Mijumaru.
Appearance: A Squirtle wearing a Small Shell around his neck, resembling his childhood friendship with Mijumaru the Oshawott/
Love Interest: Sucker for Hot Babes Very Happy

Name: Skor
Pokemon: Gligar
Moves: Acrobat, Knock Off, Roost
History: Skor being shiny was always picked on in Gligar Valley, so one day he decided to run away. After riding the currents for days and days he arrived in Lezione town. There he saw the guild....
Appearance: Shiny
Love Interest: Skor only believes in True love and must fall in love before asking someone out.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:18 pm

Name: Marsh
Pokemon: Mudkip
Moves: Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Ice ball, rock slide
History: Mudkip was born in the keero region in the mystic lake. Names marsh, he is not patient. In hard moments, marsh unleashes his double power'ed water gun, similar to hydro cannon
Appearance: A black neklace with a water element sign over his neck
Love Interest: "...wat?"

Name: Rocky
Pokemon: poochyana
Moves: Bite, Iron tail, Dark pulse, roar
History: Not much is known about rocky... for now..
Appearance: A neklace with a dark element on his neck
Love Interest: "There's no point of love, when it's brocken easly"
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:39 pm

OOC: Blake,those movesets are a bit powerful,though otherwise,your Accepted!All of the above are accepted!Time to begin.

Lezione Town was full of angst and excitement.
"Can you believe it?!Cruncher's finally revealing his big surprise that he's been working on for the past two years!" A Treecko exclaimed happily,before shoving a small tooth-pick like stick into his mouth.
"Maybe it's a dojo like Machoke's!" A Cubone replied thoughtfully,banging his bone on the ground excitingly.
Carbon sighed with relief and embarassment.The town doesn't represent itself as it's calm self,now,did it?
"Te-he!I can't wait!" Carbon noticed a huge spark of electricity further into the cloud and a couple groans.
"Sparks..always shocking us!Literally!" One Geodude joked.
'Sparks?Probably a Pichu..' Carbon thought,scrolling across any other small electric types in his mind.Carbon knew it was small because of the amount of electricity...probably only 50 watts.But the electricity was blue..that was odd..wait..Blue Electricity?Pachirisu of course!

Oh..he was un-veiling the building!
"Now,the one and only...Cruncher!" A Chatot declared,and Cruncher exited the wide and open Lezione Town.
"Hello one and all." The Arcanine smiled brightly at the giant audience."I am pleased to see all of you here today.You are probably wondering what I have built,and why I built it in the middle of Lezione Town looking straight out at Lezione Tower,the Tower condoning Time.Well,you see..I've decided that with all the adventurous souls in this village,I should make a Guilde!"
Ooh's and Ahh's spread like wild-fire through-out the crowd.
"Those who are interested step forward."Cruncher commanded.

Carbon stepped forward.As did Sparks.And some others.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:57 pm

"I am pleased to see all of you here today.You are probably wondering what I have built,and why I built it in the middle of Lezione Town looking straight out at Lezione Tower,the Tower condoning Time.Well,you see..I've decided that with all the adventurous souls in this village,I should make a Guilde!" Ooh's and Ahh's spread like wild-fire through-out the crowd. "Those who are interested step forward."Cruncher commanded.

Squirt the Squirtle stood up and thought to himself, "Yes. If I'm and explorer I can find Miju!" Squirt got fond memories of the year they had a spent together and the day that Mijumaru the Oshawott had to leave Hydro Beach. Squirt was upset for days to come. The only thing he had left of his best friend was his shell blade thingy. That was why Squirt wore it around his neck. Then Squirt walked up with some other Pokemon, they included a Charmander and a Pachirisu. Then he saw something flying in the sky in the guilde's direction. Suddenly a Bluey Gligar landed next to him and said, "Hai! I'm Skor!" putting his claw out for Squirt to shake. Squirt shook it and replied with. "Hi, My name's Squirt." he then turned to the Charmander and greeted him, "Hi I'm Squirt, Nice to meet you!"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 13 Dec 2010, 6:05 pm

Carbon pushed his glasses up his face and nodded nervously."Hi.I'm Carbon and you are-oh wait,you said that already.."Carbon stuttered.He wasn't the best with people.
Sparks hopped up next to Carbon on it's tail like an Azurill."Hiya!Im Sparks,nice to meetcha Squirt!"She then noticed Skor's strange coloring and her jaw dropped in awe.
"Cool!Your blue,like my eyes!" She gasped,staring at him longily.She grinned,and accidentally shocked Carbon and Squirt,though it didn't effect Skor.
Carbon knew it wouldn't because Skor was a Ground/Flying type,and electricity doesn't effect Ground Types.Carbon really wished he was a Ground Type at that moment.
"Your shiny!You know,your pretty rare!I'd like to take some observations in how your moves vary when your shiny or not.." Carbon blushed,realizing how wrong wanting to 'observe' Skor sounded.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 14 Dec 2010, 9:16 am

"I am pleased to see all of you here today.You are probably wondering what I have built,and why I built it in the middle of Lezione Town looking straight out at Lezione Tower,the Tower condoning Time.Well,you see..I've decided that with all the adventurous souls in this village,I should make a Guilde!" Ooh's and Ahh's spread like wild-fire through-out the crowd. "Those who are interested step forward."Cruncher commanded.

Marsh, exited ran forward! "Wow, so many pokemon here, Charmender, geodude, smergle and squirtle!" said marsh. Marsh saw a quiet poochyana in the corner. Marsh ran up to him and said "Hey! Im marsh! whats your name?" "...Rocky" said the poochyana. "Wait, come on, rocky! lets untruduce ourselves!" said marsh "But i just m-" Rocky couldn't finish as marsh grabbed rocky's hand and went to say hello to a couple of pokemon
"Hey! Im marsh and this is rocky!" said marsh to a pachurisu, a charmender, a squirtle and a gligar
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 14 Dec 2010, 3:39 pm

'Oh no...more people to embarrass myself in front of..' Carbon thought,adjusting his glasses and greeting the two.
"I'm Carbon,nice to meetcha.." He uttered nervously.
"Hiya!" Sparks greeted excitedly.She then shocked everyone again.
"Urf..."Carbon muttered,adjusting his glasses which started to shed sparks.

Cruncher was looking about,as if searching for more people.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 01 Jan 2011, 12:55 pm

"come'on hex were gonna be late"Jack yelled "do you even need that boot"Jonah Hex finished tying his boot and said"did i stop you from bringing three gallons of rum to the bathroom"Jack opend his mouth as if about to argue but stopped with a look of being defeat on his face.Jonah smiled and said "com'on lets go"Jonah Hex and Jack walked to the giuld and saw a group of a pacirisu charmander squirtle gligar pochyana and mudkip jack dragged Jonah Hex over to them and said,taking a large chug from a rum bottle"im jack this is jonah hex you can call him jonah,hex or just jonah hex"
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sat 01 Jan 2011, 1:17 pm

OOC: Can I make a third character later on?

"Boys, hop on my back! We're going to Lezione Town for the guild. I'm gonna say Hi to my old friend, Cruncher." said Krackle, the Luxray that took care of the boys. Sandstorm and Jaws were arguing about who rides in the front. "No! Shut up, Sand! I'm riding up front! You got to last time!" Sand didn't want to fight. He merely said, "Hmph...go right ahead then."

So, as the team went off, Jaws was not having a good time up front. The speed of Krackle was almost painful to him. As they arrived Jaws was dizzy. "Hey," Sandstorm said. "You wanted to go up front" Krackle stepped inside to see Cruncher. Cruncher didn't notice him at all. Krackle then said to the boys, " Okay, I'm going on a mission with Rhinox, Glint, and Fry. It's dangerous....If-If I don't make it back the rest of the team can watch you..."
"But Kra-" was all Sand got out when Krackle interrupted. "No, I must go. You two kids are amazing. I know you can do it," Jaws then said, "It's dangerous!" But Krackle replied nothing but, "Life's Dangerous," eyes glinting with steely conviction, as he ran off.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down