The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohai dere ^_^

5 posters

Go down

Ohai dere ^_^ Empty Ohai dere ^_^

Post by Pokéfreak Tue 19 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

So........ jeeze, I don't even know where to begin. I'm Pokéfreak (crappy name, I know, Spheal with it Cool ) and well...........

-takes deep breath-

Earlier this morning I was browsing the featured xat groups and I stumbled upon your xat chat. When I followed the link, I learned that you guys have a forum as well. I entered it into my URL bar, signed up, and here I am.

-panting-

So anyway...... yeah. Just a little stuff about myself....... I am a very casual Pokémon fan. I don't do competitive battling or EV training and I don't have any plans to. I mean, why turn Pokémon, one of my all time favorite game series, into work? and....... Oh. You guys have a xat, so I warn you: I can get extremely hyper and random on xat sometimes. Don't be scared, just try not to get into a fight with me and have a mod deal with me if it looks like a fight will happen.

Also, when I was about to click the new topic button, I noticed threads made by Kommeo and DLBlaze of the Dream League. I guess I should tell you guys that I am from the Dream League as well ^_^

Just ONE MORE THING. When reading your terms of whatever (sorry) I noticed that there was a comma where there should've been a hyphen. While that may have been there to indicate a sub-note, I don't know, a better way to indicate a sub-note would be to just indent first...... Sorry.

OKAY I'M GONNA STOP TALKING NOW BEFORE YOU ALL HATE ME D: (sorry for the caps T~T)

Pokéfreak
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Ohai dere ^_^ Empty Re: Ohai dere ^_^

Post by Guest Tue 19 Oct 2010, 12:33 pm

Don't worry, you seem cool, so as the first person to reply to this introduction, I hereby welcome you to TSZ. *shakes your hand*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Oct 2010, 2:59 pm

*kicks Silver into a well*

LET ME BE THE FIRST to officially welcome you to our little family. :3

Hopefully you'll be a bit more active than DL and Kommie since, you know, they like to bum it up in the xat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 19 Oct 2010, 3:08 pm

Dooooooosh. Heiya!My name's Coolchill214,nice to meetcha! Welcome! Your hyper on chat?Awesome.Kick some life into the chat when it plummets into eternal silence,k?If you want an avatar,there are some great shops in the Pokemon Art shop.(Including mine =D)So dont be afraid to go an order your heart out!See ya 'round the forums!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Wed 20 Oct 2010, 6:54 pm

Welcome to The Safari Zone. Please read the rules and have fun!
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Oct 2010, 7:16 pm

*Finally climbs out of the well* Hey, that was very rude, I was talking TO POKEFREAK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Oct 2010, 8:48 am

*kicks Silver back into the well for spamming*

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 21 Oct 2010, 3:45 pm

welcome mind slave
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Mon 25 Oct 2010, 4:24 pm

Drago wrote:welcome mind slave

He/she now feels very welcome because of your kind jesture, Drago. Thanks a million. lol!

Annyyyywwaaayyyyyyyysssssssssssssss... welcome to Safari Zone! You seem nice, and you wrote a lot longer intro then I did. Also, you have never seen hyper until you have seen a night when all of us crazies are on. Ohh or when I prank. Don't get into one of those. Very Happy
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum