The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1

2 posters

Go down

SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1 Empty SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

Alright enough of that ^ on to the team. I usually play with mostly UU/NU's if not all, to make battles a lot more challenging to me. My current plan is to make a Monotype team, because well... They seem cool. This team will feature an underrated type, and it's also one of my favourite types. I speak of course, of the Normal type. Though there aren't many Normal type Pokemon, I find it hard to pick. I've narrowed my preliminary choice to these 6:

Lopunny
Furret
Zangoose (Naturally)
Linoone
Clefable
Chatot

I've posted this here so that you guys can look over my choice of Pokemon, perhaps give me other suggestions, or just call me stupid for choosing the normal type over every other type. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Last edited by SilverManiac on Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm a moron sometimes, thanks Puppet.)

Back to top Go down

SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1 Empty Re: SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1

Post by BicBoi Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:38 pm

umm i think you shouldnt have chatot
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1 Empty Re: SilverManiac's Planned Team Number 1

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:39 pm

Why do you say that? It's a good special attacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:41 pm

but it seems like its ruining the whole team
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:42 pm

It can learn nasty plot and heat wave, not to mention it could encore stuff. The only other things I could see filling in that special attacker spot are Exploud or Regigigas.

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sat 25 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

I think you should use exploud!
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

I guess since I won't have a Rapid Spinner, Exploud might be the better choice, especially when passed some agility boosts from Lopunny.

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sat 25 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

yeaa xDD
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 25 Sep 2010, 5:52 pm

kangaskhan porygon 2 swellow nuff said nu uu team
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

I had a Porygon2 before, and I didn't like it that much. Swellow would be useful as a physical sweeper, but I hate choice items, and Kangaskahn... Just no. That's why I have Zangoose. Though I did consider Kangaskahn and Swellow before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:06 pm

i see best normal type is pory z thats ou
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:07 pm

I don't use OU's, and Snorlax could probably beat a PorygonZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:44 pm

My opinion:

Swellow and Ambipom. I may be a little biased because these two are a couple of my favorite normal types, but they've got monstrous stats for NU/UU pokemon. You'd wreck things with 'em.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

Well... Swellow... I'll consider it. But I'll never use Ambipom. I have my reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 26 Sep 2010, 5:37 am

hmm zangoose pwns good choice grat movpool how bout ursaring
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 1:19 pm

I've had one before, but I went with swellow, so I have a guts user already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down