The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Switch! (accepting)

5 posters

Go down

The Great Switch! (accepting) Empty The Great Switch! (accepting)

Post by Hydrocannon Mon 30 Aug 2010, 3:05 pm

All forum rules apply.
Warning: This is for serious RPers only. Meaning I go by a 5-line, 7-sentence rule. IE, you HAVE to post a MINIMUM of 7 sentences or 5 full lines for the post to be legitimate.

"This invention will change the world of pokemon forever! You will get a new perspective of your pokemon! Thia is my latest invention: The Shifter!"
The great and brilliant Bill unveiled a large machine with more buttons and gadgets than you could ever imagine.
"With this machine, anyone can change bodies with any pokemon they desire!"
Everyone outside the goldenrod radio tower was stunned. this invention was revolutionary. Everyone was eager to see just how this machine worked.
"Now with the flick of this switch, I will switch the bodies of this young trainer and his beedrill!"
BEEP BEEP BEEP MALFUNCION! MALFUNCTION!
A bright light was emitted from the machine that spread throughout Johto.
"What...what just happened? HOLY SHI-"
When the light vanished, everything appeared the same, however, everyone around the radio tower was acting odd, they were acting like pokemon!
The machine malfunctioned and switched the bodies of trainers with the last pokemon they sent out of a pokeball.
"Th-the machine! It's GONE!"
Who took this machine?
It is up to Bill and 4 different trainers that he has recruited to his cause to find out who took the machine and to get everyone back to normal!

Application:
Name:
Background: (At least 2 full lines)
Personality:(2 lines again)
Appearence: (Clothing, hair/eye color, etc.)
Pokemon you switch bodies with:
To make sure you read the story, please put Dusk Ball at the end of your application, underlined.

My Application:
Name: Xavier Cross
Background: Xavier was born in goldenrod and from the day he turned 14, he started a paper route for the entire city, making whatever money he could for his family. His 5 person family, Xavier, his father, mother, and 2 younger sisters, live in a small home near the bike shop. they could barely afford anything but the bare essentials because both of his parents never had minimum-wage paying jobs and just could not move up in thier companies no matter how hard they worked. Xavier made just enough money on his paper route to buy a few pokeballs and search for a wild pokemon, after a few tries, he found himself a houndour.
Personality: Despite being rather poor, Xavier always had an upbeat attitude about life. No matter what the situtation, he always seemed to be able to find the bright side of everything.
Appearence: Xavier wears a shirt that is colored as a giant pokeball, two black wrist bands, and black jeans with black converse shoes with red laces
Pokemon he changes places with: Sawk.

ONLY post your application. Once I accept everyone, I will start this RP.
Hope we can have some fun with this.
Post the answer to this question to prove you read this whole post
What is the name of the move that does more damage if the opponent is poisoned?

Last edited by Hydrocannon on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating your face.)
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

The Great Switch! (accepting) Empty Re: The Great Switch! (accepting)

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 30 Aug 2010, 4:05 pm

Name:Rye BattleWinder
Backround:His love for Bird Pokemon inspired him to start a small business with it.He sketches from time to time in his free time,but loves to hang out with Bird Pokemon from every region.Whenever he gets the chance,he even grooms them.He's attempted Air-Born battles,and PokeRinger matches.His attempts were pure failure,as he was beaten merciless in each.Working towards his goal to be the best Flying Type Trainer,his main idol is Falkner.His hometown is Violet City.
Personality:Rye is very courageous,and stubborn.When he wants something,he'll go to the limits to get it.He's very careful to say something,and always makes sure to correct a mistake.He has a small temper,but can calm himself quickly.
Appearence: He wears a jacket through-out every season,though he adjusts the color.(Summer:Yellow,Spring:Red,Fall:Orange,Winter:Black and White).He has a Yellow Hat through out every season also,with a Rainbow Wing placed delicatly in the center.His hair is Dark-Black,and his eyes Sky-Blue.
Pokemon you switch bodies with:Starly.(Staravia if thats okey)

Name:Daisy MoonStriker
Backround:(I took most of this information from the Manga) Daisy works hard as a Pokemon Trainer.She fight's countless battles and succeeds in victory.She has a great fear of Flying Types,especially Spearow,and loves to make sure her Pokemon are in tip-top shape.She refused to evolve her Pokemon (except for her Igglybuff who evolved in the wild) for she loved all of her Pokemon's dazzling appearance and didnt want it to change.Although she is a strong battler,she prefers breeding and grooming.
Appearance: She wears Gym Badges as ear-rings,and finds romance where-ever she goes.She wears a sleeve-less green shirt,with different shades of green on it.She has a green mini-skirt that matches her shirt very well.She wears a green Pokeball belt around her waist,and never hesitates to battle.She has Red Hair and Pretty Emerald Eyes.
Personality:She will fall into love quickly,but only for a good purpose.If she trips and somebody catches her,she'll most likely get lost in his eyes,or find another reason to fall in love with him.She hates singing,but loves music.She sometimes says things she doesnt really mean,and she gets put out a lot.She loves teasing people she likes,but will eventually fall in love with another guy.
Pokemon switched bodies with:Jigglypuff.

Dusky Ball

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Sat 11 Sep 2010, 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:37 pm

Application:
Name: Squirt, Sakotoa
Background: A Shy boy from Blackthorn City, he was picked on for not having a dragon type pokemon, instead choosing his partner as a Squirtle, since everyother trainer had Dragon types Squirt thought it would be best for him to go away and live in Ceurulean City, after saving up his money for a Magnet Pass, he now travells to Goldenrod City to board the train to Kanto
Personality: A Very Shy Boy, but he knows who is friends are, and will stick up for them! He also acts not very smart to fool people, even though he is very clever and brainy
Appearence: Short, boy with brown hair that goes below his ears, he wears a a Red hoodie with some Denim Jeans, his eyes are greeny blue
Pokemon you switch bodies with: Squirtle
Dusk Ball
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 10 Sep 2010, 7:22 pm

Name:Drago Zooman
Background:Grew up in blackthron and has ytained with the rest of the dragon trainers but he always wanted to do more with life.he left on a journey to find out how he could help people
Personality:Always willing to help people is cery protective of frainds and will aloways stand up for them no matter wwaht ut sometimes he has a short fuse with people who harm people or pokemon.
Appearence: wears a black t shirt and army combats he has fair hair and blue eyes and is failry well built.
Pokemon you switch bodies with:Gible
[u]DUSK BALL
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Sat 11 Sep 2010, 1:05 pm

Everyone is accepted!
But Drago, I would like to see just a bit more effort in your actual posts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what the heck happened?" Bill woke up in a daze, still not sure what direction was which. "Eevee are you o...k? What the?!" Bill looked up in awe as he saw his own body. he then lookd in a window of the radio tower and was in for quite a shock. "I'm an eevee? Again? THIS IS GREAT!!!!" Bill was overjoyed, but then he remembered his invention, and looked around and saw many many pople asleep on the floor. "Oh crap! My invention must have malfunctioned...wait a minute...where the hevck IS my invention?! ITS GONE!!!" the large invention had somehow disappeared. "It has to be Team Rocket...How the heck I am going to get it back??? I'm an eevee and have no idea how to battle...Hey you 5! Come up here! I need some help!" Bill had ordered 5 trainers and their pokemon that were also awake. I don't have time to explain what's happened, but my machine messed up and now we're all the last pokemon we either touched or put into a pokeball. I can fix this, but as you can see, someone stole the machine. Can I ask you to help me track down the thieves?"

Xavier ran out of his appartment with his houndour close behind him. "Hurry up! We don't wanna be late! Bill's got a new invention!" He ran to the radio tower and heard Bill talk about the new invntion. after a little while, he got bored and sat down to play with his Houndour, whne suddenly he hearda loud noise and saw a flash of light. the next thing he new, he woke up. "What happened?! What was that flash of light just now?" Xavier tried to get up, but fell immediately back down.
"What the heck? Wait...I can't get up...Hey Houndo...ur WHAT THE HECK?!?!??!?!" Xavier looked up and saw his body and then looked in a window nearby and saw he had somehow switched bodies with his houndour.
"I don't remember volunterring for the invention...but I guess it worked."
Xavier then heard a voice call out to him. It was an eevee.
"Cool! I can speak and understand pokemon now! Neato!" Apparently, the machine malfunctioned and everyone switched bodies with the last pokemon they touched, which for Xavier was houndour.
"You want me to help you find the thieves? I'll be glad o help! It'll give me a chance to see what battling is really like!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few things to note:
1) If you guys could all start in Goldenrod, that'd be great. I want to start the actual RP soon, and having everyone in Goldenrod would be best
2) Your trainers have all fainted so it's just going to be Eevee, Hounour, and the other pokes going after the theives. That's going to make this much easier to understand.
3) I'll be controlling Bill (his part is colored blue) and Xavier (his is orange). They're color coded to make it easier to understand.
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:13 pm

Green=Daisy
Red=Rye

"Ahh,what a relaxing nap,eh Jigglypuff?Jigglypuff?"Daisy sat up and rubbed her eyes,she blinked several times,and realized her hands were no longer Human Arms with green nail polish.They were pink,scrawny,stubby,arms.
"What's happened to me?!"Daisy cried,tears forming at her eyelashes.
'Wait,if Im Jigglypuff,then is Jigglypuff..'Daisy spun around on her small Pokemon legs to see the her resting body.She gaze around her small apartment,and spotted a window.
'This could be the answer to my problem!'She ran up to the window,apparently not knowing it was open,expecting to get a face-plant on the window,she toppled out into the stale city air.

'Starrr!'Was the last thing Rye remembered before waking up in it's Pokemon's body.
"What the..?"Rye cried curiosly.He was heading towards Goldenrod Gym to deliver something to Whitney from Falkner when he fainted on the spot.The next thing he knew,he was a Starly.HIS Starly nonetheless.
"Maybe Whitney will help.."Rye thought carefully,before hearing a beckoning.
"Hey you 5!Come up here!I need some help!"An Eevee called to Rye,a Jigglypuff who was carefully scaling an apartment roof,a Gible,a Houndour,and a Mijumaru.
Rye obeyed.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Sat 25 Sep 2010, 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 12 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

OOC: My Pokemon Is Now Mijumaru

"Urg... What was that?" said Squirt as he stood up, he couldnt remember what had happend, he was, resting in Goldenrod? Was It? Then suddenly the room went light and he woke up, as his vison came back he saw that he was still in the pokemon center, "It all seems smaller..." he thought to himself! Then He heard a familliar Miju! It was his Mijumaru! Squirt turned around to find himself standing there... running around screaming "MIJUMARU!"

"Wait!" said Squirt out loud, if Mijumaru is me... then im a..." Squirt looked at his hands and got a shock to what he saw. "A... MIJUMARU!" Squirt seemed to remeber the news moments before what happend, it seemed to show Bill, saying he could Switch pokemon and there trainers Bodies. "That's what must of happened!" announced Squirt... as Squirt looked around the Pokemon center he could see humans collapsing around him, we his gaze jolted back to 'Mijumaru' he saw himself collapse to the floor... Deciding to take some initiative Squirt ran outside....
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 13 Sep 2010, 3:07 pm

Drago stood there on moment ago the was getting gible back from nurse joy now he seems to be a gible on the counter of the pokemon center " eeh all the humans seemed to have fainted" said drago how are you said nurse joy from the body of a chansey."what happend us" said Drago. "It must be Bills machine said Nurse Joy i herad it could do this but not to the whole of goldenrod"."Better go see bill" said Drago "who knows how far is effected"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Mon 13 Sep 2010, 4:50 pm

Drago, not to be rude, but you need to put in your punctuation. And your grammar needs a bit of work as well.
If you want to PM your replies to me so I can proof read them, I'd be more than happy to help
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 13 Sep 2010, 6:28 pm

yea im not great at typing grammar espically off a phone
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 16 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

Daisy hopped from each ragged brick to the next,carefully balancing herself.
"What fun.."Daisy muttered to herself.
She hopped onto another brick only to realize it was loose.It slipped out from under her.
"Whaaaa!"

The Jigglypuff had started to topple off the roof.
'If Im a Starly,that means I can..'An idea sparked inside Rye's head.
He started flapping,and flapping,and flapping,until he finally took controll of his wings.'If only Falkner could see me now..'
He flew up to the Jigglypuff,and grabbed her.He brought her down to the ground,eye level.
Her eyes blurred with tears and compassion."You..you..saved my life!" A dreamy gaze entered the Jigglypuf's eyes,and Rye could feel himself burning up.
"It was nothing.."Rye replied modestly,though he feared a visible blush was still coated on his face.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Thu 23 Sep 2010, 11:12 pm

Ok, I'm officially going to at least attempt to revive this RP after almost a month. I'll PM all of you and tel lyou that it's starting up again.
If you don't want to stay, that's understandable.

Ok...Thank you all for coming up here. As you know, my machine malfunctioned, causing us to switch bodies with the last pokemon we came in contact with. Unfortunately, the machine is...gone. A collective GASPcame over the adventurers as Bill hung his head. "I'm sorry...I have no idea where it went. All I can tell you is that the last thing I saw were a weezing, arbok, and meowth, who was speaking English even before the machine malfunctioned. It might nit be much, but it's the only lead we have."

"GONE? Who would be so mean as to take your machine?! When I find those jerks....BARK!" Xavier let out a growl and a yelp, suprising himself. "Sorry. I'm not used to being a houndour quite yet. I guess it'll ta-Hey! What the heck is THAT?!" Xavier looked up and noticed a giant meowth balloon with a weezing, arbok, and meowth inside "That's them! We need to follow them! They may have your machine!" Xavier ran ahead after the hot air balloon, leaving the others behind.
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrocannon Tue 12 Oct 2010, 8:21 pm

HYDRO BUMP!
Hydrocannon
Hydrocannon
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 14 Oct 2010, 3:46 pm

"Those jerks.." Rye muttered,flapping his wings angrily.
"You can fly,can't you,so why dont you fly up and pop the balloon?" The Jigglypuff suggested.
"I doubt I could get up there successfully,without getting attacked..." Rye muttered,taking notice of the Arbok and Weezing."A less Physical attack may do it,but the wind current might take it and blow it off into another direction."Rye flapped himself up."Im going to travel by air,I wont lose track of the balloon.See ya later!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 14 Oct 2010, 4:26 pm

"Is that a ballon sigh ok time to vist bill"Drago looked up at the buling and used dig up the wall till he got to a window and smashed it in "hey is bill here
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 24 Aug 2011, 5:51 pm

Locked because of duplicates.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down