The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking ahead here... The successor?

+2
DiscoPichu
Zekrom
6 posters

Go down

Thinking ahead here... The successor? Empty Thinking ahead here... The successor?

Post by Zekrom Mon 23 Aug 2010, 4:35 am

Straight to the point. There will inevitably be a Black and White successor. Every region has one, going straight down to Kanto.

They will sell Black and White as long as the sales are still high, and when they begin to drop, they will send out the 2 games mixed into one, with a little dash of new area's here, and a little spice of new challenges there.

Will you bother getting Black and White, or just wait till the news comes of the final of the trilogy? Personally, I can't wait much longer, but then again, I'd rather get the best of the 3.

Last edited by Zekrom on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zekrom
Zekrom
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Thinking ahead here... The successor? Empty Re: Thinking ahead here... The successor?

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 11:08 am

I'll just get one of them AND the successor. That's what I did with Gen 4... I've got Diamond and Platinum. :3

Back to top Go down

Thinking ahead here... The successor? Empty Re: Thinking ahead here... The successor?

Post by DiscoPichu Mon 23 Aug 2010, 5:10 pm

Puppet wrote:I'll just get one of them AND the successor. That's what I did with Gen 4... I've got Diamond and Platinum. :3

Same here! Anyways, I bet it's called Grey.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekrom Wed 25 Aug 2010, 6:31 am

We could be waiting a while, report's say it's already become the fastest selling Nintendo DS Title ever... Because over 1 million people have already pre-ordered.

And another half million is expected before the release.

And how about it is called Pokemon Light?

Considering Zekrom and Reshiram represent how Fire was used in the old age to produce light, while this day and age, we rely on electricity respectively.

Sure it sounds weird, but it's possible.
Zekrom
Zekrom
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasim Wed 25 Aug 2010, 7:20 am

I have a quiestion.... I foun a flaw in your piece.... In SS and HG they haven't and WON'T make a Crystal. I wanted them to call it Lung Crystal but anyways.

Wasim
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekrom Wed 25 Aug 2010, 7:44 am

Wasim wrote:I have a quiestion.... I foun a flaw in your piece.... In SS and HG they haven't and WON'T make a Crystal. I wanted them to call it Lung Crystal but anyways.

Now I have found a flaw in your's. It is true they won't make a third to HG and SS. But remember, they are remakes. And remakes never come in 3 sets.

FireRed and LeafGreen. HeartGold and SoulSilver. There in 2 sets.

Blue/Red/Yellow Kanto. Silver/Gold/Crystal Johto. Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald Hoenn. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Now you see, the games that have newly introduced a new region always have a 3 game, which trumps the previous 2.

So there's the flaw in your post.

Just to remind you, remakes come in 2 sets, new region introducers, 3 sets. So it is inevitable that they will have a sequel to Black and White.
Zekrom
Zekrom
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 11:10 am

Well, you don't know that, Zekrom. This time around the creator's son is overseeing everything, and that has already proved some.. interesting new twists. So you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekrom Fri 27 Aug 2010, 9:21 am

Puppet wrote:Well, you don't know that, Zekrom. This time around the creator's son is overseeing everything, and that has already proved some.. interesting new twists. So you never know.

The creator's son? I never knew about that. I gather he's getting ready to take over in a few years.

Yes, of cause. I'm just going with the flow created by them so far.
Zekrom
Zekrom
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:16 pm

Actually, that MAY just be a rumor. I do believe I read it somewhere reliable, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sun 05 Sep 2010, 4:09 pm

i would just get all of it lol
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 05 Feb 2011, 10:43 am

The creators SON is now running the pokemon bissnuess?!(if he is explains all the horrid new pokemon...)
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 7:35 am

Lol,well I was watching a YouTube video and it was a memorial to Pokemon's Original Founder.It had a picture of Lugia the whole time-a guy was talking,saying how he will be missed and loved,immortal in the hearts of all,and how Lugia was the last Pokemon he made before death.
It almost made me cry.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum