The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you wanna see in Black&White?

5 posters

Go down

What do you wanna see in Black&White? Empty What do you wanna see in Black&White?

Post by WingedDivinity Mon 23 Aug 2010, 2:41 am

One thing i wanna see in the next gen is more pokemon with abilities such as Battle armor or Magic guard because those abilities are awesome.
It'd be cool is it was made so that aggressive teams were made less powerful,and by that i mean to balance the game.It just feels like atm stall teams just aren't worth it because the attacks are so powerful.The critical hit mechanic should be redone also,and that's one of the main reason defensive teams have a hard time winning.

Better ice types wouldn't be so bad too.beyond that i have no real idea what to expect

WingedDivinity
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

What do you wanna see in Black&White? Empty Re: What do you wanna see in Black&White?

Post by Zekrom Mon 23 Aug 2010, 3:49 am

I want to see some interesting pokemon for one. Also, preferably some larger, more interesting Cities. And I would like the other characters to be more interacting.

And Dento, the first Gym Leader, it would be nice for him to tag along with you from time to time..
Zekrom
Zekrom
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

What do you wanna see in Black&White? Empty Re: What do you wanna see in Black&White?

Post by WingedDivinity Mon 23 Aug 2010, 3:52 am

yeah different cities are always nice.dunno about the gym leader following you,but it might happen

WingedDivinity
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Zekrom Mon 23 Aug 2010, 4:20 am

WingedDivinity wrote:yeah different cities are always nice.dunno about the gym leader following you,but it might happen

Yes, the cities in the games so far haven't been great. But since there more technology advanced, I expect to see some new Poke'balls as well. Along the lines of electronic ones, or more new Poke'balls with new advantages.

I guess it might not happen, I was just thinking, since he'll join Ash like Brock did in the new animé Best Wishes. But then maybe Iris. But I don't think she will appear in the games.

Also, definitely harder Gym leaders. There were to weak in HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Zekrom
Zekrom
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Sep 2010, 8:36 am

I love the idea of having Dento follow ya. Have an actual little group like in the anime, and you can team up and such. That would be SO cool.

I'd also like the people in towns to be more.. peopley. And if you talk to them enough they'll be like, "what? Go away creeper." XD

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sun 05 Sep 2010, 4:10 pm

I want stronger trainers!! and Teams!
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedDivinity Mon 06 Sep 2010, 5:21 am

i dunno if that'll happen....actually it could happen.i mean,take cynthia for instance.as a champion she's a decent improvement in terms of how difficult it is to beat her.

WingedDivinity
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Scissor007 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:32 pm

I wanna see a pokemon like pikachu, you know like a pokemon that can ride on your shoulder and make cute noises but also kick butt in battle (Axew...?)

P.S. I want the old team rocket back! Crying or Very sad Not "wisest of the wise i am meowth" Mad
X-Scissor007
X-Scissor007
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:19 am

They are back,I'm guessing that it was an idea,they tested it,and it got some negative attention..
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Scissor007 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:33 pm

Yeah i found that out like five minutes after i posted that. tongue Oh and forget what i said about Axew, i forgot that he evolves into Haxorus, who is still strong but doesn't exactly have a cuddleyer side.
X-Scissor007
X-Scissor007
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down