The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered!

5 posters

Go down

What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered! Empty What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered!

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 13 Aug 2010, 7:31 am

Pearlshipping~The assumtion of love between the Pokemon anime characters Ash and Dawn.Now it seems a bit crazy,but if you go on Bulbapedia they'll show you examples of why everyone believes in Pearlshipping.
Chapter One
A bright sun lit up the trail that three people were travelling on.One of them was a friendly Pokemon Trainer,whose goal is to become the world's greatest Pokemon Master,but to fulfill that goal he must beat the Sinnoh League first.Another was a Pokemon Coordinator,whose goal was to be just like her mother,who is a Top Coordinator.The last person they were travelling with was a studios Gym Leader,whose goal was not only to be a great Gym Leader,but to be the worlds greatest Pokemon Breeder.As they continue there way to Orebourgh City,(ya Im starting at the begginning for really good reasons)the young travellers take a short stop at an outing in the woods,where they decide to eat lunch.
"What's for lunch today,Brock?"Ash mustered any energy left from breakfast to ask.
Brock glanced at him,and let out a laugh."Ash,your stomache always does the talking."
~After Lunch
"Ahh that outta' do me some good!"Ash sighed in relief at his full belly.His companion,Pikachu,sighed along with him,with a "Pika..".
Both Brock and Dawn sighed,not in relief,but glad they filled Ash's stomache for now.
"C'mon,guys!We wanna get to Orebourgh by sun down right?Then come on!"Dawn nagged at the boys,with a slightly irratated tone.
"Jeez not even my mother nags this much"Ash complained,searching his bag for his Poke'Balls.
Brock packed everybody's stuff into their backpacks,and shoved his on his shoulder."Dawns right,we dont want to get stuck in the forest.We should atleast find a Pokemon Center nearby.We'll rest there and head out tomorrow."
"Sounds good to me"Ash replied,returning everybody to their Poke'Balls and letting Pikachu get on his shoulder.
"I guess that will work"Dawn sighed un-sure of what she thought of these boys yet.
~The End Of Chapter One (I will edit Chapter Two soon.Reviews would be great!)
Chapter Two
A glowing moon filled the Pokemon Center room that the duo dwelled in.Dawn awoke from her light sleep and slowly walked up to the balcony door.Ash was awaiting outside staring at the glowing moon with Pikachu.She joined him.Dawn woke up from her dream with a start.She gazed at their Pokemon Center room,rubbing her eyes sleepily.
"Nurse..Joy...don't..go!"Brock was muttering through-out his sleep.
Dawn let out a happy sigh.She didn't know where her dream came from,but it made her heart race.
"That makes a million badges.."Dawn's heart lept,hoping the boy wasnt awake.She glanced at him,and sighed.He was asleep.
"Boy's and their obsessions.." Dawn thought,walking over to the balcony.She gazed up upon the beautiful night sky.
"Not as beautiful as you are,Dawn.."Dawn jumped,and realized she imagined Ash's voice.She didnt know what was happening to her,though she feared it was something she never expected to happen on her journey.Love
Chapter Three
A morning sun brought joy down upon our young travelers,as they traveled down a road.Dawn kept focus on the road and nothing else.She didnt want to think about Ash or talk to Ash.
Ash was conflicted.Dawn had a bad start this morning.He teased her with a,"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed",but she would just ignore him.The other girls he had travelled with,hadnt been so focused on one thing.He kind of liked it.What are you thinking Ash?He scolded himself.
"So,we might be able to make it through this tunnel,but we wont make it to Orebourgh,unless we run for it."Brock explained,pointing at the map,and breaking Ash's thoughts.
"Then,lets run"Ash replied,seriously,as if he wasnt trying to light the moment up,which he was.He ran past Dawn,smirking right in front of her.
Wow,seriously?You can easily tell Im in a bad mood,and you want me to run?Ugh.Dawn started in a slow jog,getting faster as she went.She wasnt letting this..this..Boy get ahead of her.Love wasnt going to stop her now.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Chapter 3)
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered! Empty Re: What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered!

Post by Wasim Fri 13 Aug 2010, 7:34 am

Good piece of writing I saw you talking on the chat.

SquirtleDude's Edit: You are banned for a reason Wasim :/

Last edited by TheSquirtleDude on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing)

Wasim
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered! Empty Re: What is Pearlshipping?That Question Will Be Answered!

Post by Kristian Fri 13 Aug 2010, 7:40 am

I like it :3

Wasim wrote:Good piece of writing I saw you talking on the chat and BTW I am banned.

Can't do anything with it, Puppet is eating breakfast. (its gone like an hour now)
Kristian
Kristian
TSZ News Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Fri 13 Aug 2010, 8:15 am

Just letting you know. I officially hate you.

ADVANCESHIPPING ALL THE WAY.
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 8:18 am

Get out of here STARDUST. D:<

Coolchill. Hurry up and post chapter two. I love this. @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Fri 13 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

Advanceshipping FTW lol
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Sun 15 Aug 2010, 7:01 am

BicBoi wrote:Advanceshipping FTW lol

I love you *blows you non-homosexual kiss*

I might read your story..
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down