The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ranger~The New Era

Go down

Pokemon Ranger~The New Era Empty Pokemon Ranger~The New Era

Post by legolosarrow Sat 12 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

Chapter 1 Prolouge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"I won't stand for this,not anymore,styler,activate!"A man shouted angrily as he whipped a beam of light coming from the stylus around a Riachu."Ria!"cried the Riachu as it stood by the man "Riachu,Thunder!"The man yelled jumping on top of a huge genorator."Chu!"Riachu replied to the command as a bolt came from it's cheeks,toward a man by the name of Tobias."Groudon,dispose of them,I have better things to do,and J,hold down the fort for mr while I'm gone,this is my favorite base."yawed Tobias lazily as he stepped into a helicopter."Yes my lord"said Hunter J,knelling."Grou!"hollerd Groudon as it showed Riachu with rocks from it's fearsome,'anchient power' attack."Ria.."mummered Riachu,going into a faint."No!That was the only pokemon I could control,all the others have Tobias's Styler-block helmets."thought the man as he climed slowly up the genrator."Ha ha,I honestly thought,the Rangers were going to put up more of a fight,but all they send is you,why?Because we wiped all the others out!Muah ha ha ha!"laughed J as she flew up on her salamance,"Now Salamance,Hyper Beam!"."Sala!"Cried Salamance as it fired a beam at the man.A glint appered in the mans eye as he backfliped,avoided the beam and landed on Salamance."What!?"shoted J,stepping backward "That's immposible!No one has ever avoided,Salamances hyper beam!"."Well then,I geuss I'm just different"the man grinned,throwing a punch at J."Gah!"yelled the man as he felt a sharp pain in his arm."Jimmy,Jimmy,Jimmy,when will you ever learn"giggled Jesse,appering in a ballon next to J."Arbok,return."smiled Jesse as the creature that was biting into the man that appered to be named,Jimmy's arm."You will never,win.."mummered Jimmy weakly,falling off the Salamance and into the ocean......

Please post you're comments to tell me if this fan-fic is good,also I'll be adding chapters daily!
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Ranger~The New Era Empty Re: Pokemon Ranger~The New Era

Post by legolosarrow Sat 26 Feb 2011, 10:29 am

Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woah,guys look at that!"a young boy with a dark pair of shades shouted as a peice of ice floated on the shore of castaway beach."Cool!"remarked a girl,sporting a dark blue jacket with camo jeans as she darted towards the strange barrage of ice."Jack,get over here!"the Boy with the shades yelled as another young boy,with dirty blonde hair,rushed over."Uh,guys,the ice is really cool and all,but I think we should run."."Why's that?"asked the Boy beraing shades and the Girl with the jacket.The boy with the dirty blonde hair pointed backwards and ran behind the peice of ice.The Boy with the sades and the Girl shot eachother questioning looks,as if to find out 'what just happened' then,suddenly a Charizard came bolting down the beach,spewing flames like nobody's bissnuess."And there go me undies."mummered the Boy with the shades as the girl dragged him behind the peice of ice.Suddenly,a suge of fire could be seen from either side of the ice and it began to melt.Then,an unchocis man dropped from the ice."Char.."yawned Charizard wearily 'after chasing that kid..' it thought 'it really tuckerd me out' and with that,he lumbered lazily off."Who...Who is that guy?"questioned the boy,as he poked the man with a stick."How should I know Donnie,how should I know"stated the Boy with the blonde hair as he searched the mans clothing for any I.D.The boy that was named Donnie face-palmed as if to say 'idiot...'."Ugh..."gunted the man as he regainede conchisnis and began to rise hsakily."J.."whispered the man as he collapsed again."Who are you?"Donnie asked,peering into the man's eyes."Name's Jimmy."the Man answered "I'm a Pokemon-Ranger.".
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 27 Feb 2011, 9:28 am

Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A Ranger?"cfhouresd all the kids as they stepped back."But Master Tobias says he killed them all fifty years ago." "Fifty.."questioned Jimmy "how long have I been in that ice?" Well,judging from the 'cold factor' "began the Boy with the dirty blonde hair "about fifty years." "Well,maybe I have been stuck in ice for fifty years,though,I still have my young body and I'm ready to kick Tobias's skinny little.."Jimmy began "He's a robot now"the Girl stopped him."What do you mean he's a robot?"asked Jimmy as he gave the Girl a questioning glance."Well,forty years ago,Tobias said he didn't want to become old a wrinkly,and not be able to rule anymore,and he had his brain put inside a robot"answered the Boy with the dirtyblonde hair as he began making a fire."We better set up camp here for tonight guys."proclaimed Donnie,as if he were the leader as he pulled out a tent shaped rag."Why don't you guys just go inside?"asked Jimmy as he pulled out a blanket."Cuz' master Tobias dosen't want anybody living in house's but him and those who serve him."answered the Girl sollemly as she crawled into the tent."Well if I know one thing,it's we have to stop Tobias"said Jimmy as he stood up,"Got any capture stylers".The children shook there heads"Tobias destroyed them all"."Any pokeball's"Jimmy asked."Destroyed em' all"the Children rolled thier eyes."I know where you could get some."smiled Jimmy
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum