The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legecy~Midevil

3 posters

Go down

Legecy~Midevil Empty Legecy~Midevil

Post by legolosarrow Fri 21 Jan 2011, 9:28 pm

Welcome to the first ever,Legecy,roleplay!In Legecy you desgin you're chacter and set them off on thier own path doing whatever they want!(As long as it's possible also mutations count as possible)So create you're own chacter and show the midevil ages,you're style!
Here's how to sign up,
Name:
Background:
Apperance:

Now here's my sign up,

Name:Jake MoonDusk
Current Job:Apperantice blacksmith,also an apprentice archer.
Background:Jakes father was killed by Lancealot in a great battle against Camelot.He loves to make jokes and in his free time he hangs out around the archery range.
Apperance:Jake has greasy black hair which is complemented by his blue eyes,he also has a mischeveious glare about him,he wears leather armor most of the time with a arrow pack filled with his special at the blacksmith shop,Dragon hide arrows.

Now sign up and rock the midevil ages!
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Legecy~Midevil Empty Re: Legecy~Midevil

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 24 Jan 2011, 11:40 am

Name:Rye SoulCatcher
Current job: Apprentice Knight,and son of a Famous Blacksmith,Sly SoulCatcher.
Background:He made himself a Sword using Iron he stumbled upon while taking a stroll.He dreams of being a Famous Blacksmith,but wouldn't mind being a part of the Knights of the Round Table.
Apperance:Wears an Archer's hat,a dusty apron,sooty gloves,and the deepest of all black boots.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 24 Jan 2011, 3:00 pm

Name: Blake Higurashi
Current job: Blake is an assasian, and steals money from the rich.
Background: Blake was born not knowing whos his mother or father. He does seacret interests with people like stealing, killing buying, And other. Blake uses his bare fists to do his missions. He's mean to people he dosen't know, And he has no friends.
Apperance: Blake has tough, black fighting gloves and a black and white robe. He has black hair and he is ver, very fast.
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 24 Jan 2011, 7:04 pm

(OOC:Welcome back cc,anyways we will be starting the rp now and both of you are accepted and anyone that wants to they can still join we will post in paragraph)"Thanks for the bow Sly!"Jake said,smiling."Anytime Jake,afterall you are my apprentice"Said Sly Soulcatcher."Time to take this baby for a test drive"Jake mummered to himself.Jake ran towards the wilderness,excited but a man ran by and stole Jakes bow."Hey!"Jake shouted,taking out his old oakwood bow and loading it with his speical dragon-hide arrows."Stop right now,you got nothing but an empty dragon-hide bow and I got a oakbow loaded with dragon hide" Stated Jake,angily.The man set the bow down and slowly walked away and jake shot him in the leg.The man fell to the ground,howling in pain.Jake picked up his bow and said I'm taking you to the athourities.Jake dragged the man to the police station and gave the man to them."Now to the woods"jake hollered exitedly.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 25 Jan 2011, 8:19 am

"Hmph, I hope I get proparrly paid for this..." We meet our main character as he is running threw the Holly woods... (Get it? Very Punny)
"Hmm? What was that" blake heard something in the bushes
"Get him! Now!" Archers in trees took aim at blake
"AIM, FIRE!" They all sent out very sharp arrows
"Wah!? @%$&!" Blake jumped in the air and jumped on the trees, And started punching everyone
"Nooooooooo!" archers fell one by one. soon, blake jumped off the tree and ran away Toward a small village
"Litsen, My swordsmen! Someone is comming to our village! Lock the entrance, kill everybody you see pasing by!" The Ruler of the village said
"You heard em, Boys, Get Higurashi!" Said the leader of the swordsmen
"Hehehe... now, nobody will get me! Higurashi will die in pain!" The king locked himself in his castle, alone, while suddeny, a shadow fell from the cieling.
"Long time no see, Ol' Man..." The shadow was blake, and he slowly walked foward the ruler
"H-H-Higurashi? What are you doing here?! What do you want?" The ruler backed away
"I Have got an order, And, I have to kill you." said Blake, taking off a sword from the wall
"P-Please.... I can give you whatever you want!" Said the man
"Whatever i want, you say? Do you know what i REALLY want?" said blake, preparing his sword
"W-What?" He said
'Your DEATH!" Blake jumped foward to the ruler and sliced him....
"HE KILLED THE KING! GET HIM!" The leader of the swordsman bardged into the castle, seeing the dead ruler, and ran after blake with other swordsmen
"Good BYE!" Blake jumped out of the window and ran deep into the woods...
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Tue 25 Jan 2011, 10:28 am

"Interesting..."Mummered Jake,who happend to be sitting on a branch of a tall tree,just above where a boy had deafeated seven fully armored archers,with nothing but his fists.Then Jake saw the boy running from the village with swordsmen at his heels.Jake sighed "might as well..."he fired an arrow at a knight at a chink in the knights armor,just under the head killing the knght.Three knights turned and one shouted "Hey you stop that!"Jake Just smirked andf shot the man in the fore head.'Get him!"The other two men yelled,climing up the tree.Jake shot one and the other,near the toop of the treee he kicked off.Jake jumped down and went back to back with the running boy,who was surrounded "You ready for this,smart guy"He asked,loading his bow.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum