The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay 101! (Updated)

3 posters

Go down

Roleplay 101! (Updated) Empty Roleplay 101! (Updated)

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 08 Sep 2010, 3:52 pm

Allright,the below comment and above title explain it all,really.

Im going to help all you RP Fans who dont ever have the guts/ideas to make a RolePlay that will entice all of TSZ,and have them join! I join just about every roleplay,unless I own a really active one,and have joined more than 2 roleplays. I mean,I'm not flexible enough to own a roleplay,and be in 3 roleplays.

So,here are the basics; When you're making a Pokemon RolePlay, you want an 'eye-catcher' title that makes people want to read more about: (Example:Pokemon Destiny:The Final Battles).

Now,you want you're title to give a really easy idea of what the RolePlay is about, Pokemon Destiny could be about you starting as a hopeful Trainer with Destiny's of a hero! Got it?

Good, Now you want a good Introduction into the RolePlay,that makes everybody want to join. If you dont want too many people in this specific RolePlay,put a limit. If you forget some vital rules,(like I have done once),then it will lead to a big ordeal in the future,ending with someone getting to break a rule that you had to edit in because of your carelessness.(True story,it has happened twice.)

Now,having ONE RolePlay is a huge responsibility,so it's only for the flexible and RolePlay obsessed people (like me Cool )to own more than one RolePlay.You must update your RolePlay daily,and always try to have a co-owner.(In case you cant post,so somebody can control your character for you).If someone breaks the rules,you have a right to ban them from your RolePlay for your choice of amount of time.

Always make a joining form,which players can fill out that will give some information on the character's personality and appearance! A form is a vital piece of a RolePlay. If you forget it, people will have no clue what to do to join!

Depending on what exactly your roleplay is,this lesson may not be vital- But for most roleplays,you will definetely need a Map! It can be verbal,or generally an image! It can contain your areas,and then you could also include a description describing areas in depth,or just including some of the scenery!

Always make sure your storyline is structured. If it's scattered,people will easily lose interest. You have to constantly update it with interesting things,to give them motivation to post!

Sometimes,preplanning your story in a roleplay can turn out to not be effective. Another character may interfere with this,and even mess up your whole story! But you can't get mad at them,unless they broke a rule,and I'm sure," Don't Ruin Anyone's Story!",WON'T be a rule.

If you are confused,please PM me,or legolosarrow,and we will assist you with any questions on RolePlaying or FanFictions,and generally anything under this section!
Roleplay 101! (Updated) Emolga_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38oxvw~Coolchill214 and legolosarrow~
Roleplay 101! (Updated) 463

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 7:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Roleplay 101! (Updated) Empty Re: Roleplay 101! (Updated)

Post by Drago Sun 07 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

I think that cc should mod this area of the fourm
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 24 Aug 2011, 7:36 pm

This Sticky Has Been Updated! It has new information,so please read through it!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:28 pm

Drago, I'm already modding the Writers section of the forum and nice job with the editing the 101 CC!
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down