The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rival Cup

+4
SuperiorSwampert
Sudowoodo29
Mijumaru-COOL!
Coolchill214
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Rival Cup - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rival Cup

Post by Mijumaru-COOL! Thu 19 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

"Heh looks like I get to have a battle now!" Gary thought to himself as Tortera walked out of the bushes. "Alright Blastiose use a super powered ice beam!" He commanded. Blastoise oppened his mouth, a light blue ball forming in his mouth. Tortera used this time to use EARTHQUAKE. As he lifted his foot, a strong beam of ice froze him befor he could raise his foot an inch. "Good now use Hydro Cannon on it!" He shouted the next attack. "Blas....TOISE" he shouted and his cannons back into his shell filling with water, then shooting them out at a very fast speed. "T-t-Teraa" was Tortera's last words befor fainting.
Mijumaru-COOL!
Mijumaru-COOL!
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Thu 19 Aug 2010, 4:42 pm

The Lucario quickly sent off an Aura Sphere attack, as if expecting Empoleon to come out of the ball. Barry reacted fast likewise, "Empoleon! Dodge then counterattack with Aqua Jet!" Empoleon leaned to the side and raised the opposing wing to avoid the Aura Sphere, then engulfed itself in a wave, then launched itself at Lucario, scoring a nice hit to its chest. "Alright Empoleon!" Lucario then dashed up to apparently attack with Close Combat. Barry saw this to attack first, "Empoleon! Use Drill Peck and make it snappy!"
"Empoleon!", Empoleon's beak glowed white as it spun at high speed at the incoming Lucario, who took a devastating bash to the head caught by the physical attack surprise. "Now Empoleon!" Barry commanded, "Wrap this up with Flash Cannon right to the ground it's standing on!"
"Empooool~", Empoleon brought its wings closer together in front of it, and a white-grey ball appeared as Lucario was struggling to stand.
"Pole!" Empoleon blasted the white-grey beam on the ground close to Lucario, sending it off into the sky. "Yeah! We still got it Empoleon!"
"Pole, Empol!" Empoleon responded triumphantly.
Barry stared at the shrinking Lucario as it flew, "Wonder why it attacked us?"

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

http://poketropolis.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:07 pm

A Torterra appeared next to Blaziken along with a Lucario."Humph.The rivals are doing decently.Very well.Go,Charizard!Go,Muk!"Dr.Felick sent out two more Pokemon so it was an equal set-up."Charizard,get Torterra!Muk get Lucario!"
"Muuu-kkk.."Muk slowly glided over to Lucario,getting ready for an attack.
"RAWRRRZZZ!"Charizard roared,as it soared over to Blaziken,knocked it off Staraptor,and flew at Torterra.
During this time,several other battles were taking place.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 9:57 am

"Great job, Ambipom! Now, Dig!" Dawn called to her Pokemon, and Ambipom quickly thrust itself into the Earth, tunneling right under the opposing Infernape. "Okay, use Dig and Ice Punch together!" She called, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Ambipom heard her when she saw it burst from the ground with an icy fist.

Infernape landed hard on its back with a thud, and Dawn thought it was over. However, the Infernape managed to pull itself to its feet. "Infer...nape," it dove in one last attempt at Close Combat, which landed devastatingly and knocked Ambipom clear across the field. "Ambipom! Are you okay?!" cried Dawn, taken over with worry. Her Pokemon, trembling with pain, pulled itself to its feet and finished the battle with one last Ice Punch. Infernape fell heavily to the Earth in defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:34 pm

Rival/Companion You Would Like To Be:Hart
Which Pokemon You Chose From His/Her Party:Typholsosion(Heilos)
This Pokemons Moves:Eruption,Flamethrower,Focus Blast,Soalrbeam
If You Would Like A Love Interest And With Whom (optional):Im open to it
You Favorite Color (not for fun,you must all have a different favorite color):Orange

PLEASE ACEPT SOON HAVE 1 ST POST In HEAD HONKCROW VS TYPHOLSOISON
cap locks ftw

Last edited by Drago on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : requsted)
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 28 Aug 2010, 11:35 am

OOC:Sorry Drago.Drew doesnt have a twin brother.(Or atleast he doesnt have one with the same Pokemon).Since Kool-Aid hasnt posted once in this RP yet,(even though were only in the second page),I dont think he'll be active,so you can be Hart.Read over his profile and such.Then,edit,your Hart sign-up into that post.
"Return,all of you"Dr.Felick called all of the Pokemon to their Pokeballs and waved a hand at the fainted battle Pokemon."They're pitiful.No wonder the children won against them.Upload Blaziken into our systems."
"Yessss,sirrr.."
"Yes,yes.Go,Ivysaur!"A blast of white light entered the colloseum."IVY-SAUR!"
"Get the intruder with your Solar Beam."Dr. Felick ordered,awaiting his Pokemon's next move."IVY,IVY,IVY,IVY,IVY.....SAUR!!!!!!"A blast of green solar power exited the colloseum with a 'boom'.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Sat 28 Aug 2010, 11:42 am

Barry decided to take a trip across Sinnoh to Floraroma Town, for some R&R before he went on his actual trip. When he arrived, he stopped off at the Pokemon Center to heal his Empoleon since he was dumb enough to not do so while he was at Sunnyshore, and sat at a bench. Wonder what's gonna go down on this trip? Wonder who I'll be seeing on this trip if anyone else?
OOC: Puppet, here's the lead-in to BarryxDawn.

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

http://poketropolis.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 29 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

Hart was walking he was looking at his pokeballs after his battle with his rival his attitude to his pokemon may have changed but it hadnt to battling "i will crush all the puny trainers in front of me i realized my mistake battling is team effort between pokemon and trainer hmph no one else worth battling now" A dark figure was circling over head Hart didnt pay any attetion as he had his eye on an electabuzz to catch "go Heilos" the large Typlosion stood tall suddenly a dark pulse was fired scaring away the electabuzz."what was that " Then seen it a honkcrow flying around him but before he had time to think it fired another dark pulse "Heilos Flamethrower" the two attacks clashed in mid air "focus blast" the honkcrow flew up to dodge it "you can hide in the sky forever flamethrower" honkcrow flew trying to dodge flametrower after flamethrower but was getting injured and wore out by the heat of the attack.
It swooped down going for a drill peck hart smiled "duck and use eruption " The typoshlion dived its head and blasted the honkcrow into the sky with the blast from its back.The Honkcrow fell fainted "Heios return hmph weakling said Hart as he walked away.Behind him a shadowy fiqure put honkcrow back in its pokeball and walked away

Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:41 pm

"Masquerain! Get Up and use Hydro Pump!" commanded Drew, Masquerain stuggled to get up and when it did, a Power Hydro Pump attack was launced from it's mouth, knocking Magnezone too the ground. "All right! Go Pokeball!" as Drew threw the Pokeball Magnezone dissapeard right infront of them!
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 04 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

"Magnezone and Honchcrow are down,sir.Would you like to Practice Battle them?"
"No,but I would like the rivals to come to our little meeting."Dr. Felick dabbled with some buttons,and picked up his PokeGear."Hello,Lucas.Would you like a good friendship battle with your dear rival,Dawn?She's itching to battle you.Bring your best Pokemon and meet up with her in Floraoma town."He hung the PokeGear up."That should mess with her a bit.Send the other rivals to their rivals.Then,when the battle is over,they will be introduced to true power.When the strongest Rival steps up,I will destroy him/her in a battle.Then,my training will be complete.I will be the ultimate Pokemon Master."
OOC:I control the rivals,that you will be battling.Dont take control of them.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 07 Sep 2010, 3:23 pm

OOC: Okey... so you mean if im someones 'rival' i don't control me?

"Wow Masquerain that was brilliant!" said Drew while healing his Masquerain! His Masquerain was beaten up quite badly, "I'm very proud of you Masquerain," said Drew to Masquerain! It Just smiled happinly while Squinting in pain
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 17 Sep 2010, 7:22 pm

"Ugh.They are boring me with their ease of defeating my Pokemon.Wait until the real battles begin.Teleport them here,immediately."Dr. Felick commanded.He knew by implanting the teleporters on the Pokemon,it would shed onto their Pokemon,causing them to teleport right to the colloseum.
"Let the Rivals Cup,begin!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 25 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

hart noticed his pokeball glowing "wahts happening"tjere sas a arge flash and hart heard a voice"Welcome"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 25 Sep 2010, 10:46 am

"Since you seem to be the only one here right now... Come out!"A Boy with a Red Hat,Black hair,and a Red and Yellow Jacket approached Hart.
"Go,Feraligatr!"He commanded.
"Let the battle commence!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2