The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sonic Series!

Go down

The Sonic Series! Empty The Sonic Series!

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 04 Sep 2011, 1:04 pm

First of all-Sonic and the Black Knight. Most people say it sucks,but I enjoyed it. I got stuck on King Arthur,but whatever. The music,like most Sonic games,was amazing,thanks to Crush 40 ;3 I enjoyed manipulating the Wii's motion control as a sword. Very fun.

Shadow the Hedgehog. I absolutely fell in love with the amazing songs thanks to again,Crush 40. I used to die for the chance to get over to my cousins' house to play this game. We didn't play the Story,but I knew of the story,and multiple endings. We usually just played multiplayer and killed each other until we reached our limit of kills/deaths,or timed. I don't quite remember the details.

Sonic Unleashed. I had played this game before,It was okay. I don't precisely remember everything,but I'm definetely going to try a nice little run through of it.

Sonic Colors. A lot of people thought it was great,still unsure of my opinion on this. The song is great,but I remembered having trouble with the game.

Sonic Riders-Zero Gravity. The song is a little peculiar,but I remember playing it with again my cousin,and the plot and multiplayer was very enjoyable! I mean,Hedgehogs on Hoverboards. What could get better than that?
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum