The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon - The Resistance

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon - The Resistance Empty Pokemon - The Resistance

Post by DiscoPichu Wed 17 Aug 2011, 6:21 pm

"Heh, I know exactly what to do with you...

GENE! *boom*"

Welcome to the Sinnoh region, a place filled with snowy areas, myths and legendary Pokemon! You start off in Twinleaf Town, where you will get your trainer cards and Pokedex from Prof Rowan! Protect Sinnoh from the villainous Team Aqua, who is again trying to expand the ocean by melting the snow and ice in the region. But they do not yet know the consequences.... so join the resistance and save the world!

To play in this RP, you must have access to Pokemon online. You can have up to 12 Pokemon on your team - 6 in your party, 6 in your boxes. You can only have 1 starter Pokemon, and 2 shinies. You may have 1 chosen legend, which nobody else can have, but you may only use it in the final battle against Aqua, and in the Pokemon Leauge Championships.

Pokemon - The Resistance 800px-Shinnoh_DP_Map

I'm betting you guys know all of the towns, but if you don't check them out here! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh

Name:
Starter: (Any Pokemon can be your starter, just no legends!)
Sprite/Image: (Not needed)
Personality:
History:
Color: (You can not choose green)
Anything Else:

Battling Info:
This is where is RP if different from others. We use Pokemon Online to battle. You use your current teams to battle other players, gym leaders, and NPCs. We use the Pokemon Solstice server to stage these battles. I know what your thinking... how do you prove you battled? Just post on here something like "Trainer beat Volkner on PO!" And also, if you want your Pokemon to evolve, just let them in your post. Your Pokemon in the PO will be set to Lv. 100. I will be playing as the NPCs, and I'll have the teams set up soon. If you have any other questions, find me in the chat!

Events:
None yet!

Have a great time!

Edit: Sign ups are open, however the game will not start until whenever I get back. LEGO DO NOT LOCK.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - The Resistance Empty Re: Pokemon - The Resistance

Post by DiscoPichu Wed 17 Aug 2011, 9:58 pm

Name: Amber Fireburst

Starter: Magby (Female)

Appearance: Amber stands at about 5 foot 3, and about 105 pounds. She spends much time outdoors now, so she is very tanned. Amber naturally has fiery, vibrant red/orange hair, and very wavy and thick. Her eyes are the color of amber. She wears a red long sleeve shirt, and a blue skirt with a yellow bow. She also has red shoes. During battle, she puts her hair up in a blue hair tie. While swimming, she puts her hair in a bun, and wears a red bikini. Before she ran away, her parents died her hair dark pink. She wore a yellow dress, with pink on the bottom. She has a yellow hat, and a yellow purse.

Sprite/Image: Pokemon - The Resistance O89jm8 1: Before running away 2: Normal 3: Battle 4: Bathing suit

Personality: Amber is a very sweet girl, yet has a fiery personality. She is always up for a battle, but she hates people who mistreat Pokemon. She loves Fire types, but will also train any other Pokemon.

History: Amber was born on April 26th, and was raised by her parents in Viridian Forest, in Kanto. She basically was living the good life, until she was 12. One day, her parents found tons of gold. Millions of dollars worth of gold. They moved to Sinnoh to Valor Lakefront, where Amber’s parents became completely spoiled rotten. They like, enslaved Amber, died her hair dark pink, and made her wear a very fancy (and itchy, if I can add) dress. She never got to do anything she wanted.

This is how it went until she was 16. Finally, she cracked. She grabbed a knife, money, food, water, a mirror, and a single Pokeball. She snuck into the house next to them, took hair dye remover, and grabbed a red dress, and a blue one. As she was running off, she found her friend, Magby. She met her friend on the first day she moved here, she got lost from her Magmar family. It was special, because instead of being yellow, the yellow parts were pink. Amber was in a hurry, so Amber knew what to do. She touched Magby with the Pokeball, and she dissolved into the ball. She sent back out Magby, and they sprinted away.

They kept on running until they reached the Great Marsh. They snuck in, and hid in a tree. First, they started to eat some berries in the tree. After their meal, they began working. They found red berries, and squished them over Amber’s shoes until they were red. Next, Magby went looking for more berries while Amber cut out a shirt from the red dress and a short skirt from the blue one. Magby cam back, and they started to put hair dye remover into Amber’s hair. Eventually, all of the pink came out, and all that was left was a bright, fiery, vibrant red. There was only one thing left to do, and cut her long hair she had all of her life. She never wanted to do it, but it was the only thing that would set her apart from her parents. Magby held up the mirror, and finally Amber sliced a little bit After a while, she was liking how it was turning out, so she cut more then she planned. She cut it even shorter then her shoulders, and clipped up her bangs with a clip she found in the blue dress. Finally, she was ready to head out.

Amber and Magby went on, until they got to Twinleaf town. They were going to stay there for a while. They made many good things, and many of the boys fell in love with Amber, just like in school back in Viridian. Things were going well, until the tree Amber an Magby was in the middle of a forest fire. However, the two saw a large figure in the forest, and it seemed as if the whole fire burnt the forest… except for their home. They then figured out to leave all of their friends behind, and go on a journey together. To do that, they had to travel to Sandgem Town.

Color: Green

Anything Else: Magby is red and pink, not red and yellow, to help distinguish it's gender.

Yours doesn't need to be this long at all. I was just bored, so I made it really lond.

Last edited by DiscoPichu on Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 18 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

Name: Rye Soulwind
Starter: Tepig
Appearance-Sprite/Image: Challenge Pose:Pokemon - The Resistance Rye-Challenge General Appearance: Pokemon - The Resistance Ryeitis Two Of His Disguises Used To Hide His Identity: Pokemon - The Resistance Rye-Disguise Pokemon - The Resistance Rye-DisguiseTwo
Bathing Suit and also Disguise 3:Pokemon - The Resistance Rye-BathingSuit
Personality: He's bright,but can look upon things drearily and can seem to only think negativly,when he really has quite a cheery personality,and cares for his Pokemon generously,and treats them as equals.
History: He's twelve years old,and has been told that he resembles a member of the Unova Elite Four. He doesn't have much of a history,just a simplistic,calm life,but he does have a love for Ghost,Flying,and Fire types!
Color: I call Red and Blue,Red for OOC's,Blue for normal! (You can not choose green)
Anything Else: Uh,eh,Emolgas Rule.

Update! New sprites to fit in with you guys'!

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Sat 27 Aug 2011, 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Scissor007 Fri 19 Aug 2011, 7:56 pm

Name:Ana Firestar
Starter: Cindaquil
Appearance: Dark brown hair, and looks more or less like the sprite below, but with darker hair.
Sprite/Image: See below
Personality: Ana has a fiery personality and is great with Small Pokemon.
History: Used to live in Solaceon town until she moved to Twinleaf, and was good friends with Candice the snowpoint gym leader when she was on vacation.
Color: Um...i think it's called Cyan
Anything Else: No, but i'll edit it in if anything comes to mind.
Pokemon - The Resistance My_pokemon_trainer_sprite_by_jun_girl-d35uxgs
X-Scissor007
X-Scissor007
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 28 Aug 2011, 7:50 pm

This RP has been locked due to lack of activity,if you would like to re-open it, please go here,
https://safari.forumotion.com/t617-locked-rp-revival-thread
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Tue 30 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

Unlcoked atthe request of Disco
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:48 pm

Dont mean to double post, butIts like a month later. Disco,will you still be going with this RP?
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down