The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher

5 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher

Post by TheSquirtleDude Thu 17 Feb 2011, 5:27 pm

"Across the world in New Domino City, Turbo duels are popular and succesful. Now across the world, the American City of New York has been remodled to support the new duel style, new turbo duelists flock up at the academy to obtain a Turbo Duel Pass, allowing them to take part in official Turbo Duels."

Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher Invitr

Rules of The RP:

1. You must have an understanding of the Yu-Gi-Oh rules.
(No making phony moves)
2. All of the banned cards are playable but only one per deck, however some cards will be unusable.
3. You may not make cards up, but occasionaly a new card will
become available for you to put in your deck.
4. The Deck Type you choose can be changed at certain points, but you cant go changing your deck every duel
5. No Fail moves (eg. "lets duel! Hey I drew all 5 peices of exodia!")
6. You must understand the rules of a turbo duel
7. No Powerplaying
8. No God Modding (If these two don't mean the same thing o3o)
9. When conducting a duel with another member, do it via xat or another chat, then post the entire duel into
1 post, so it all works out.
10. Have fun (You can't join in unless you follow this)

Forbidden Cards:

Cards are forbidden for some reason or another, mainly because of being 1 of a kind cards

• Stardust Dragon
  • Red Dragon Archfiend
  • Black-Winged Dragon
  • Black Rose Dragon
  • Ancient Fairy Dragon
  • Life Stream Dragon
  • Machine Emporer Grannel Infinity
  • Machine Emporer Skiel Infinity
  • Machine Emporer Wisel Infinity
  • Temporal Machine God Metaion
  • Temporal Machine God Razion

Useful Links:

Synchro Summoning: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Summon
Turbo Duels : http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Turbo_Duel
Speed Spells: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Spells

Current 'New Cards'

Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher Createcard.php?name=Speed%20Spell%20-%202%20Laps%20Till%20Pit&cardtype=Spell&subtype=normal&attribute=Light&level=1&magictraptype=Quick-Play&rarity=Ultra%20Rare&picture=&set1=YGHSS&set2=00002&inset=false&type=&description=Activate%20only%20when%20you%20have%202%20or%20more%20Speed%20Counters%2C%20select%20one%20monster%20card%20from%20your%20deck%20and%20remove%20it%20from%20play

Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher Createcard.php?name=Speed%20Spell%20-%20Piercing%20The%20Wind&cardtype=Spell&subtype=normal&attribute=Light&level=1&magictraptype=None&rarity=Ultra%20Rare&picture=&set1=YGHSS&set2=00001&inset=false&type=&description=This%20card%20can%20only%20be%20activated%20by%20having%206%20Speed%20Counters%20or%20more

Members:

Squirt Sakkaro
28th September
Junk
Squirt moved from the UK to America to follow his love of dueling, there he discovered Turbo Dueling.
He currently goes to the Turbo Duel Academy so he can get his Licence

Last edited by TheSquirtleDude on Sat 19 Feb 2011, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Soul Searcher

Post by Beeto604 Thu 17 Feb 2011, 5:42 pm

Full Name: Max Serephine
Nickname: Hawk (because of his deck)
Birthday: August 20th
Deck Type: Blackwing Bombardment
Additional Information: Max lives in the New York slums, as an orphan, he wished to leave the slums so he built his own Duel Runner, after his first ride, it exploded. He currently defeated all the other orphans in his Turf Clan "Project Orphanized" He is the leader, others consist of his friends, Talon(Real name), Trout(Tom), Blaise(Barry), and Blood(Stephanie)They've won two turf wars He was enrolled in the Duel Academy and left Talon to lead until he returned to take them to the rich part of the city.

Last edited by Beeto604 on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

Full Name: Unknown
Given Name: Silver
Birthday: June 1st
Deck Type: Descent of Blue Eyes
Additional Information: Not much is known about this mysterious duelist, except that he prefers to duel face to face, instead of on a duel runner. Currently he owns a stock runner loaned by the school. His deck contains the thought to have been forgotten Blue Eyes White Dragons, the very ones held by Seto Kaiba long ago. How he has obtained such destructive cards is unknown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 17 Feb 2011, 6:30 pm

Full Name:Drago Hydrax
Birthday: 31st of Febuary
Deck Type: (changed this ) Animal deck
Additional Information:Drago has traveled dueled and worked hard to buld his machine deck he is a good duelist when i comes to a normal duel but wants to hone his turbo dueling skills.The spirt of the machines in his deck lie within him and drive him to win

Last edited by Drago on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Sat 19 Feb 2011, 11:20 am

Name: Lance Yuki
Birthday: April 23rd,1993
Deck Type: Evil Heroes (For now)
Additional info: One of Z-ones closest servants.
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:11 pm

*Okey we will start now! Beeto, you can't ride a duel runner cause your too young and you can't change it now. Because I'm mean. Razz Ride a duel board instead*

Squirt walked into the New York Duel Academy, it was the day of his Turbo Duel Exam, he walked down the halls till he came to a line outside of the test course. It was really, long... It was almost like the line when he joined this academy. He thought back to his entrance exam.

" 'Synchro Summon! Junk Warrior', said Squirt as he summoned one of his stongest monsters, "Now attack!" Junk warrior flew through the air and struck down a Elemental Hero Burstinatrix and reduced Squirt's opponent's life points to Zero, winning him the duel' "
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

Drago walked into the exam hall long time i was here he looked at his deck "hmm all my cardsin this called out to me and our bod will win us any duel " A spirt of his maji gyou panda came out of his deck and looked at him it was eager to duel "Alright buddy tell the others its time for us to try a new dueling experiance".He saw someone in front of him "hey how are you "
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sat 19 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

Squirt stood bored in the queue for the exam, he felt refreshed to not have any actual lessons that day. Suddenly he heard someone shout him from behind, he turned around to see this boy. "Hey!" said Squirt, "My name's Squirt. I seem to recall seeing you around here before... It's Drago right? Anyway this line is quite long, want to have a practice duel before the test?"
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedRaver Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:51 pm

"Were about to dock to New York City so please pick up your bags and be prepare." The boat whistled and the loud man yelled through the speakers.
"Lance...you know your mission is right?" said a mysterious voice inside a passenger's cabin. "I will not fail you master...Z-one..." said Lance,one of Z-ones high servants and youngest. The boat whistled and a man yelled through the speakers "We have arrived to New York City! Enjoy!" Lance hanged up the phone and picked up his bags. He walked out of his cabin and walked towards the exit and the down the stairs to the docks. There is where he waited for his Duel runner to be docked too. He then looked up in the sky and thought to himself "This is going to be a crazy adventure....and the skies would soon not be full of light as darkness will take over it...and Z-one will destroy this place....."
SpeedRaver
SpeedRaver

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 22 Feb 2011, 5:33 pm

Squirt's Duel Runner ran around the track, with Drago following behind, "Synchro Summon! Junk Archer!" said Squirt as he brought out his last resort by using "Speed Spell Fallen Synchron", "Now! I use it's effect to remove your monster from Play!" This tactic would allow Squirt to attack directly, "Now attack Directly Junk Archer!" Junk Arhcer's arrow hit drago Directly and reduced his Life Points to 0. Drago's duel runner came to a sudden stop as "DEFEAT" came up on the monitor. "Great Duel Drago!" said Squirt happily.
Suddenly a voice came up on the speaker. "Can Squirt Please come to the Duel Runner Test Now." It was Squirt's turn. He drove off, leaving drago behind.
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 24 Feb 2011, 6:23 pm

Drago smiled as he lapped his examiner "i discard one dragon from my hand to boost vangurad of the dragons attack now i play this the trap rising energy to boost its attack more by 1500 in fact ok attack and finish this".The examiners monster was destroyed and his life points fell to zero."guess i pass" said Drago."i say so but we will annouce the results later so youll have ot wait".Drago was slightly displeased "in that case ill see how squirt is getting on"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 25 Aug 2011, 8:01 am

This RP has been locked due to lack of activity,if you would like to re-open it, please go here,
https://safari.forumotion.com/t617-locked-rp-revival-thread
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum