The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD )

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD ) Empty Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD )

Post by legolosarrow Sun 13 Feb 2011, 11:04 am

Dear,*Blank*
You have been specialy selected to become a Pokemon Ranger and stop the wrath of evil emporer Tobias,go to the flagpole directly south of Proffeser Elm's labrotory.Once you arrive you will be givvin a pokemon,that pokemon will be you're partner,then you will be givvin the option of having a styler or pokeballs.After you will be edjucated by one of our Rangers then deployed on a field mission.Good Luck.
From,Jimmy FireBreath
Here are the rules~
1.No powerplaying
2.All fourm rules
3.If you're chacter goes inactive for two weeks without reason,I,or somone of my choosing will take control of you're chacter.

If you are interested in signing up please do so like this~

Name~
Gender~
History~
Personality~
Apperance~
Love interest(Optinal)~

Here are my sign ups~

Name~Logan DarkLighter
Gender~Male
History~He always was mis-treated by his brothers and sisters as well as his school mates for being a little to passionite about things such behavior has caused him to go dry and not care for anyone but himself.
Personality~He has a 'no nosense' additude,and likes to keep to himself most of the time he has only ever opened his heart to one person,his best friend Jake SoulGaze.
Apperance~He a Black Jacket,with the hood up, hiding his face,he also has ripped camo jeans and black boots and a baby barf green backpack.
Love interest~None

Name~Jake SoulGaze
Gender~Male
History~He comes from a large family,and has learned to share and care for all.
Personality~He loves pokemon,has a bigheart,and he's a sucker for girls.
Apperance~HG/SS Male protonigist.
Love interset~Flirtatious

Name~Janet CoolStone
Gender~Female
History~An only child who's father was a ranger but was disabled in a battle with Tobias,she has been a ranger ever since.
Personality~Loves pokemon and is the best ranger,second only to Ash(OOC:Yes,he is now a ranger)
Apperance~DP girl protonigist

Please sign up!

Last edited by legolosarrow on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD ) Empty Re: Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD )

Post by Beeto604 Sun 13 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

OOC: I have returned....

Name~ Roy Galiagus
Gender~ Male
History~ He was once a great battler, he retired after he saved a Heracross, he decided to be a Ranger
Personality~ He is a happy guy, for a 27 year old, he uses his Bugs to help him save people and pokemon, he has a short, fiery temper
Apperance~ Cheren from B/W
Love interest(Optinal)~ N/A
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD ) Empty Re: Pokemon Ranger~A New Era(Dead)(even though it didn't begin XD )

Post by legolosarrow Sun 13 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

Accepted and,welcome back beeto!
Also,Cheren is a girl XD
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Wed 16 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum