The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SunRise:Dawn of a New Era

+2
TrainerBlake101
Coolchill214
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon SunRise:Dawn of a New Era - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon SunRise:Dawn of a New Era

Post by legolosarrow Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:08 am

"You postive you want to take the challangeRye"Logan grinned"wait,acctually we ant battle you have one more pokemon than me".*THWAK*Logan wasd hiyt upon the head with a package he opened it and a letter and a sunstone came out.Logan read the letter and mummered"interesting...."Then he continued"anyways Rye you seem prety strong I think we should travel together"
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Pokemon SunRise:Dawn of a New Era - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon SunRise:Dawn of a New Era

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:27 am

"Whats going on?" said the nurse of the pokemon center in Lumani City
"This houndour has been hurt by some men! They tried to steal it... They named it some kind of prototype..." said blake, putting the tierd houndour in the nurses hands
"...Hound.." Houndour tried to speak
"He's going to be fine!" said the nurse, giving the hournour a full restore and putting his PP back up.
"There you go! Have a nice day!" said the nurse putting out houndour
"Houndour! Your OK!" Said blake
"Ma ma!" said mudkip, happy
"Houndour!" said the hournour, jumping and spiting out fire balls
"So houndour, wanna come along with us?" said blake with a grin on his face
"Hound hound!" said houndour
"Alright... Go, Pokeball!" Blake threw out a pokeball
Pokeball: Wiggle wiggle wiggle... Ding!
Pokedex: Houndour was added to the pokedex! Would you like to name him?

"Hmmm.." said blake, as he named hounour
And so, all three of them went outside
"So, You guys ready?" said blake, standing infront of mudkip and.... Darky
"Hound!" said darky
"Madkip!" Said mudkip
"Alright! Lets..."
"BLAAAAAAKE!" Barry ran to blake from the bike shop
"DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOW!? THEY'RE SELLING BIKES HERE! COME ON! LETS GET SOME!" said barry, pulling blake by his hand
"HOUND!" Darky spited out a fireball at barry
"YAAAAAAAAAOUCH!" barry fell on his butt
"Onwed!" said blake
"Urff... when did you get yourself a body guard?" Darky grinned while barry was talking
"Anyways, Lets go!" said barry, running off with blake to the bike shop
"Ummm... barry, it costs 5,000" said blake
"...what? OH THERE GOES MY BIKE!" said barry
"Wait, but you get one free if you beat the owners son" said blake, reading
"Oh! Then, i'll go train! Catch ya later, Blake!" said barry, running off
"hound?" said darky
"Yeah, i know, he has a mental breakdown..." said blake, entering the bike store
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:17 am

Rye sighed.No battle...
"Sure.I'd love to travel with you.And right when you get another Pokemon,we battle!"
The two continued into EmeraldStar Forest.The lush green wild flowers in bloom were a perfect place to take a break.
"Rose and Dark Star,come on out!" He called,and the two Pokemon popped out of their Pokeballs.Rye fumbled through the remnants of his breakfast and came upon several donuts.They were still fresh.
"Here Logan,I brought some of these from home.Just a small snack,and when we get to Lumani City,we can get some real lunch."
Rose and Dark Star happily gobbled the donuts down,but Rye ate it studiously,observing it,every bite.
"You two!We're the Top Trainers of this Forest!We won't let any Rogue Trainers pass without a defeat!" A Young Trainer hopped out of the bushes with a kid in a Pikachu bounding out next.
"Go,Pichu!" The one in the Pikachu costume shouted.
"Go,Bidoof!" The other called.
"Pichu-The Tiny Mouse Pokemon.Though it may be small,it can easily zap an adult human,though it zaps itself as well."The PokeGear whirred."Bidoof-The Plump Mouse Pokemon.It lives in groups by the water.It chews up boulders and trees around it's nest with it's sharp incisors."
"Logan,you ready?" Rye asked."And I choose Dark Star!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:37 am

"Aqualad,bubble!"Bubbles started flying towards bidoof and pichu.One of the other trainers shouted,"bidoof sand attack"bidoof followed orders and a veil of sand clocked bidoof and pichu causing the bubbles to pop onece they touch the sand!Then Logan had an idea"Aqualad tackle!"Aqualad started running towards the bidoof which quickly side-stepped"Aqualad,bubble on the tree!"Aqualad followed orders and shot bubbles at the tree the force of the bubbles poping foced piplup to be rocketed back at bidoof,for a powerful headbutt.Bidoof slumped down,deafeated."Rye can I count on you to take pichu or do I have to help"Logan asked
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 17 Jan 2011, 3:21 pm

"I got it Logan.Rose,Synthesis,Heal Aqualad and yourself!"They both glowed a bright light,which soon burst from their bodies.Full heal!
"Now Rose,Tackle Pichu!" Rose obeyed,and the two collided.A spark spread through-out Rose,and it was paralyzed.
"Logan,looks like you'll have to take it from here!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 17 Jan 2011, 3:46 pm

"On it Aqualad use..."Before Logan could finish Aqualad shone a bright light"To easy"The other trainer snickered"Pichu,use thundershock!"A bolt flashed from pichus cheeks,hitting Aqualad.Aqualad stood the blow then a beam shot from it as it cried"LUP!"The beam colided with pichu,KOing "Aqualad you learned a new move"logan praised.The other trainers weeped and walked away then a weakened starly crawled out from the bushes."Get it we musent let it get away"a voice shouted.Two men ran out of the bushes and began chasing starly."Aqualad bubblebeam on the two men!"Logan shouted,assuming the situation was desprate.The bubbles colided with the two men and they ran."star..."mummerd the starly.Realizing this was his chance Logan shouted"Go,pokeball!"The pokeball hit the starly.It wiggled once......wiggled again......wiggled three times!"ding"a noise came from the pokeball the pokemon was chaught!

Meanwhile at team Aruther's base~
"Sir I'm afraid we've lost two of the test subjects but maybe if we locate thwe othewrs we can.."a grunt said"NO!"Interupted a man we must have them now if we cant aquarrie one pokemon of each type we will not suceed""can't we just take other pokemon of thier types,sir?"the grunt suggested"NO!"ranted the man"the strongest of each type has been confirmed only those specific ones fit the discription(OOC:This may or may not be true Very Happy )so we must get them""right away my master"the grunt ran away fear in his eyes"Soon all of this reigeion will be mine"the man wispered...
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 17 Jan 2011, 4:29 pm

OOC:So lego and cc are traveling together.Blake wanna be a bitchin battling team

Drago walked into lumani city he had done some tough training in emerald star forest he decied to leave his pokemon at the pokemon center and get some supplies at the poke mart while they were there .He walked into the mart while collecting supplies. saw a poster."DEFEAT ALL EIGHT GYMS AND BATTLE IT OUT FOR THE TITLE OF CHAMPION REGISTER FOR THE POKEMON LEAGUE TODAY AT YOU POKEMON CENTER FIRST GYM HERE IN LUMANI CITY". "Brillant ill register when i collect charmander and heracross".He walked back into the Pokemon Center heres your pokemon said nurse joy Drago handed her his pokegear "can you register me for the Pokemon league"."Of course said nurse joy.She handed him back the pokegear your now registered your trainer card aand win and loss record has been installed into the poke gear.Drago walked out he seen the gym he walked slowly towards it this is where he proved himself he took out a badge case with a dragonite on it " time for my first of many".

[b]OOC:Blake if you want to travel meet me in the gym pretend i got as far as it. If i dont get talking to ya you can battle first"
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

"Nice Logan!We should head out of Emerald Star Forest and go to Lumani City.I heard there's a Shopping Mall there and we can register for the Pokemon League!There's even a Gym where we can battle the Leader there!" Rye explained.He knew much of Soleluce.Especially since his father was an Ace Trainer here.He had told of the fiery legend Entei,the electrifying Raikou,and even the bubbly Water Legend Suicune.He told him of Team Arthur,a Team that was almost successful in destroying Soleluce,until he united with his friends to defeat them and release the Legendary Pokemon.
They had disbanded after their defeat,but there are rumors that they are quickly and efficently searching out new Grunts so that they can destroy the Soleluce Region forever,and reclaim the victory they once deserved..
Rye explained all of this to Logan hurriedly,and they left Emerald Star Forest and made it to Lumani City.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rye left Logan and told him that they would meet up at the Gym after they explored the City and healed their Pokemon.
Rye first headed to the Pokemon Center,where he healed Dark Star and Rose.
"Here are your Pokemon.I've noticed you're a Trainer.Have you registered to the League yet?You may have a chance at becoming the Champion!You see,you and your Pokemon must defeat the Gym Leaders spread out throughout Soleluce and collect Badges.After doing so,you can head to the League Tournament and compete to become the Greatest Pokemon Trainer ever!" Nurse Joy sounded just like a telivision advertiser.
"Allright,what do I have to do?"Rye asked.She lacked that slight bit of information in her little advertisement.
"Just give me your PokeGear,and I'll do the rest!" Nurse Joy replied.
Rye handed his PokeGear over,and with a small,"Klink,Whirr,Pop!",he was registered!
"Thanks."Rye replied,taking his PokeGear back.He went to take his PokeBalls,but they were gone.Thankfully Rose and Dark Star's PokeBalls were safely on his belt.
He saw a Shady Man running away with them.
"Dang it,those were my only Pokeballs!"Rye replied,his voice full of sorrow.
Rye gave chase.He passed the Gym,that seemed close.A sign out front read,"Out Shopping,Sorry!"
"Well..this is great.."Rye muttered,and chased the man further.
The man stopped outside a house,where he took a bucket of Bike Tires and dumped them over.This was obviously to stall Rye,and he succeeded in that.
Rye read a sign that said in cursive black text,"Bikes 5,000 PokeDollars!"And then in red scribbling,"Or Beat My Son In a Pokemon Battle!"
Rye laughed at this,and entered.
"I'm here for a bike?" Rye announced.
A man behind a counter came out from behind and wiped his apron."Allright,that'll be 5,000 PokeDollars."The Man replied,holding out a Dusty Hand.
"Actually,may I battle your son?" Rye asked.
"Now what?"He demanded,he seemed a bit irked with the question.
"Your sign out there,it says 'If You Beat My Son,I'll Give You A Free Bike!' in red marker"Rye replied,confused at the Man's confusion.
"I see..Mike get down here this instant!"The Man called up,and then glanced at Rye with a smile.
"Yes Dad?" Mike,a Young Boy asked.
"You've been messin' with my signs?" He growled,anger spiking his voice.
"Dad,you said I could!Remember,you were working on that new Bike Model and grumbling about the squeaky gears and I asked you and you replied,'Ya fine,whatever' ?"
"..."The man replied."Well.."He smiled."I guess this will be perfect to test my new Bike Model out if he beats you..and you have been getting rusty at 'dem Pokemon Battles..sure why not."
"Allright!"Mike cheered."You make the first move.."
"Rye."He offered,and then called,"Allright Rose,I choose you!"Rose popped out,smiling in a determined way.
"Go,Magnemite!"Mike cried.
"Magnemite-The Magnet Pokemon.The magnets on the side of it's body produce electromagnetic energy to keep it aloft in the air."The PokeGear buzzed,and the battle began.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 18 Jan 2011, 6:48 pm

Drago looked at the sign on the locked gym door "GONE SHOPPING BE BACK LATER"Drago sighed "must a a girl gym leader" he thought.He walked looking for something to do he went to the shopping centre (or mall as ye call it) and sat down he took out a piece of paper and started coming up with battle stratgies. It was his favorite pastime he wrote an overall team plan a plan for each pokemon and a few tricks to have up is sleve he knew battling in the moment was also needed he went to the computers and got info on all the gym leaders he took it all down.Preperation would give him an edge over his oppenents.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 19 Jan 2011, 9:18 am

"ZZZZZZZZZ.........huh?"Logan awoke to the sound of pokeballs being dropped.He looked up to see a man with all his pokeballs!"Hey!"Logan picked up the pokeball that was on the ground and shouted"Go,Starly!"Star!"Cried the pokemon."A starly?Too easy go Geodude!"The man sent out a rock type pokemon from one of his pokeballs"Dude!"Hollered the pokemon."Geodude,Rockthrow!"Shouted the man.Logan smirked and said"Starly,Gust."Starly obeyed and the force of the wind made the rock go back at the geodude,KOing it."Now give me my pokeballs."The man hurriedly dropped the pokeballs and scampered off.Logan picked up all his pokoeballs and said"You know,I think I'm going to call you Hawkeye.""Star!"Hawkeye cried happily.Now time to head over to the gym.As Logan passed the gym he saw a sign that said"Out shopping sorry"Logan ashighed and kept on walking then he saw a sign that said,"Bikes!Only 5,000 pokedollars!He almost walked away but he saw a edit on the sign that said"Or beat my son in a pokemon battle!" "THAT'S more like it" Logan said,walking in the shop.He saw Rye standing in front of a deafeated magnamite,with another kid in front of him"I'm here for the pokemon battle.",Logan declared.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 19 Jan 2011, 4:50 pm

OOC: It's not defeated yet xD

"Oh hey Logan,this is a Two on Two,I'll try and speed it up so you can get a bike too!" Rye snickered,then turned back to the battle.
"Bzzt!"Magnemite buzzed,levitating in the air menacingly.
"Rose,try a Tackle!" Rye commanded.At his command,Rose Tackled with such downright force,Magnemite faltered a bit,as if loving it's electromagnetic pulse.If Rye could eliminate the electromagnetic wave..an electromagnetic lightbulb lit up in Rye's head.
"Magnemite,use Charge!"Mikey commanded,and Magnemite started glowing,sparks emitting from it's round body.
"While it's Charging,Tackle!" Rye declared,and Rose started running towards Magnemite.
"Magnemite,finish it,Spark!"Mikey commanded.Magnemite lit up,and an electrical charge left it and attached to Rose,letting it fly backwards.
"Rose?"Rye asked fretfully."Chiko.."
"Now Magnemite,while it's down,Tackle!"
"Rose..Tackle as well!"The two collided mid-tackle,though Magnemite gained the upper-hand and Rose flew backwards.It hit the door,and made it official.It had fainted.
"Oh no..Dark Star's weak to Electricity!" Rye muttered.He slid Rose's Pokeball onto his belt,and picked Dark Star's PokeBall.
"Dark Star,I know you can do it!" Rye tossed the ball into the air and Dark Star came out.
"This'll be easy!I've got type-advantge!"Mikey grinned.
"Type-Advantage isn't everything!I've got Trust on my side!" Rye called back,silencing Mikey.
"We'll see whose talking after I woop you!" Mikey cried back,silencing Rye.
"Magnemite,Charge!" Mikey commanded.
"While he's Charging,Double Team Dark Star!" Rye commanded."I'm taking the Defensive Route this time!"
"Heh,you're not gonna win!" Mikey replied expressly."Magnemite,Spark all of the Dark Star's!"Mikey commanded.
Magnemite did so,but all of the Taillow's vanished,revealing nothing but air.
"Focus Energy Dark Star!" Rye commanded.Magnemite still couldn't see it."Now,Quick Attack!" Dark Star swooped down from upstairs,knocked into Magnemite,and sent it flying.It hit the door,and landed on the ground,fainted.
"Allright!"Rye cheered.
"You're not winning now..Go,Buzz!"Mikey cried.
"Elekid-The Electric Pokemon.This Pokemon plays happily during Thunderstorms even with Thunder roaring nearby." The PokeGear buzzed.
"Sounds Tough."Rye commented,and then put his right arm outward.
"Buzz,ThunderPunch!" Mikey commanded.
"Dark Star,swiftly dodge and Double Team again!"Dark Star followed this command,and a million Dark Stars appeared.
Buzz attempted to erase all of them using ThunderPunch,but ran out of breath.
"Focus Energy Dark Star!"All of the Dark Stars followed this command.
"Oh no!" Mikey cried,frustrated.
"Now,Multi-Quick Attack!" Rye commanded,grinning.Millions of Dark Star flew through Buzz,except one,who knocked into it,sending it spiraling into the door.Victory was his!
"Return Buzz.."Mikey sighed."I had type-advantage..how did I lose?"
"You may have type-advantage..but you need to work on one thing.And that's friendship.You have to treat your Pokemon as friends."Rye explained,petting Dark Star and smiling.
"Tail!"It cheered,as Rye gently rubbed his hand along it's head.
"I get it I guess.."Mikey sighed."Hey Rye,can you do me a favor?"
"What's that?"
"I want to battle you when I get stronger.I know by that time you'll get stronger too.But..I'll treat my Pokemon as friends.Can I see your PokeGear?"He took it,and installed himself,and his father."My father also wants to keep track of his new Bike Model,so he'll call you occasionally.See ya."Mikey sighed contently,and slid his PokeGear into his Backpack.
Rye wheelied his Bike out."Logan,we'll meet up at the Mall.I'm heading there to look for the Gym Leader."Rye replied.
"Minney?" Mikey asked.
"Ya,I guess."Rye answered."Why?"
"Well,I saw you had only two PokeBalls.There has been a lot of crime lately.You should be careful.Minney hangs out around the Top Resting Floor.She's probably there Training.They say she has a secret relating to the mysterious SunShine Cave."Mikey replied."Call me when you need information about Soleluce and it's mysteries."
(OOC:If you defeat Mikey and get his number you can call him and ask for information about Soleluce.You do this on the RP,and he'll say he'll get back to you,and I'll PM the answer to the question for you.Some questions will not be answerable,so I will tell you,"You will find out soon..")
"Thanks"Rye bidded him adueu' and headed out.

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 20 Jan 2011, 5:27 pm

Drago seen a sign top resting floor "seems like a good place to wait " .He walked up to the floor he seen a girl training with her sneasel he reconised from the internet."You must be Winny my name is drago i would like to challnge you to a battle"."You certainly seem eager fine i suppose i can finish shopping later" her and her gym party left i ill meet you ther.SKIPS.Drago walked into the gym winny was there a refree said "The battle between drago the challenger and winny the leader will now begin standard pokemon leaague rules apply only the challenger may switch pokemon BEGIN "
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 20 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

"My turn."Logan smirked."Thsi is gonna' be easy"giggled mikey"Go magnamite!" "Mite!"Cried the pokemon "Go,Hawkeye!" "Star"Cried Hawkeye,confedently."Magnamite thundershock" "Mite!" shouted magnamite as an elictric beam shot from it.Noticing there was a rubber wall Logan shouted"Hawkeye,duck"Hawkeye ducked and the electric ebam hit the wall and bounced back to hit magnamite and send it spiraling aginst the wall "Ughh...Magnamite,thundershock,again!"Mikey cried."Hawk eye take some of that rubber and stick it in you're mouth"Logan shouted."Star"Said Hawkeye as it grabbed the rubber and ripped it off the wall.As the thuder got extremly close to hawk eye Logan hollered"Now,catch it"Hawkeye caught the electricity in its beak and Logan said"Peck,Now!"Hawkeye obeyed and struck magnamite.There was a flash of light then magnamite was deafeated and Hawkeye was standing,huffing and puffing."Hawkeye do you think you can keep on battling?" Logan asked."Star.."Nodded starly."Go,elekid"shouted mikey."Hawkeye,Wing attack!"Shouted Logan,fire in his eyes.The blow struck elekid,causing damage but elekid caught Hawkeye!"Elekid,thunderpunch"Yelled mikey "KID!'Cried elekid as it struck Hawkeye,making it faint."Return hawkeye you played a great game,Go aqualad!"Shouted Logan"Use bide!'.Aqualad turned silver and mikey shouted"Elekid,thunderpunch"Elekid struck Aqualad then aqualad shouted "LUP!"And a beam shot from it Koing elekid."Bike time!"Shouted Logan,Hoping on his bike."Wait!"said mikey,entering himself and his father and himself in Logans pokegear."Ok,you can go now" "Bye" said Logan as he biked off.He swung by the pokemon center and entered."Nurse joy can you heal my pokemon please"Logan asked "Certianly and,how do you know my name"Nurse joy asked taking Logans pokeballs."I've heard stories"Logan answered"Also Im'm here to reigester for the pokemon leauge"."Ok let me see you're pokegear"Nurse joy said sweetly.Logan handed his pokegear to nurse joy with a coupple clicks and pops,he was reigstered.Logan collected his pokemon and off to the mall he went.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 23 Jan 2011, 9:25 am

OCC: Sorry, I Travel alone Drago. Sorry for not being on the fourm for a while, some stuff happend and....

"Hey! Some people are already there!" said blake, looking at the window above.
"Hound! Hound!" said darky
"No darky. You can't eat them. Besides, Some people taste bad" said blake, laughing
"Anyways, there has to be something i can do in this city..." said blake, walking around....
"Madkip MA!" mudkip ran up to a building with a pokeball coverd in ice on it.
"It's a gym! And it looks like an Ice one!" said blake
"hound hound...?" said darky, looking at blake
"But how am i going to beat it..." said blake, looking at the snow
"Hound hound.....!" said darky, getting mad
"Let's see.." said blake, looking at his pokedex... and sudennly....
"HOUND.....OUR!" Houndour spit out a fireball at blake
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUUCH!" Blake fell down on the snow
"Hound..." Hundour put it's head in the air
"Yeah.... your also a fire type..." said blake

TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 23 Jan 2011, 1:01 pm

"Go heracross" said drago. "Go snorunt"."Horn attack" heracross charged at snorunt."icy wind" it froze stopped heracross in its tracks."aerial ace" the attack hit snorunt and knocked it back ."ice fang said winny.Fly to dodge" heracross flew up " now fly around the ice rink betwwen the ice pillars.snorunt slide and look for it."Brick breack heracorss smased through a ice pillar and slammed snorunt with brick breack "snorunt is unable to battle heracross wins"."Heracross return take a short breack i may need you later. "Go charmander"."A fire type interesting it wont match this speed go sneasel"."Ember" sneasl dogded with its speed " fury swipes " sneasl speedly hit charmander the process repeated drago couldnt get a hit in till at thew right moment he called "metal claw " it hit knocking sneasel back " charmander looked a bit tired "charmander are you ok" charmander looked at him and smiled then it began to glow and get bigger "its evolving" said winny."Charmelon char" said dragos charmeleon."Sneasel slash" said winny it slid towards sneasel charmelon looked up and knocked out with a flamethrower."Sneasel is unable to battle the winner of the match is drago"."Congrats hers you badge i wish you good look against the othr 7 gyms.
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Mon 24 Jan 2011, 10:33 am

"Come on, I said sorry houndour!" said blake, walking into the gym
"Hound hound..." said houndour, with his head in the air
"Meh... Fine, Houndour is the greatest houndour on earth" said blake
"Hound hound!" Darky forgave blake
"Heh.. That gym battle was easy..." A trainer passed by blake, with the gym leaders badge.
"Hehe, see that guys? where going to have the same badge!" said blake
"Don't get your hopes on it... The gym isn't for weaklings. So get lost before your pokemon get hurt..." said the same trainer, and went to watch the next gym leader battle
"urg..." Said blake, with rage going threw his eyes
"Trainer Blake Higurashi, Please step foward to battle" said the anouncer
"Blake higurashi... eh..?" said the trainer, sitting down.
"Hiya! I'm Minney! I'm the leader in this city! Prepare for zour pokemon to get frozen, because theres no going back now!" said winney
"Psh, i wasn't going to turn back! Lets go, Mudkip!" said blake, putting out mudkip
"Ma!" said mudkip
"Go, snorunt!" Said Minney, throwing out a Ice Ball
"Sno Sno run!" Said the pokemon
"Mudkip, tackle atack!" Said blake
"Use Ice Shard to stop the atack!" said Minney
"Madkip!" Mudkip was hurt, but still kept going, and he atacked the snorunt.
"Now watergun while your close!" said blake
"Nonono! Ice beam to freeze the water!" said Minney
"Snoooo...." Said snorunt
"Maaaa...." said mudkip. They where both firing powerfull atacks, and the two atacks colided, causing a huge explosion, making the two pokemon to faint
"NoNoNo! Snorunt, return!" said minney
"Geez, your so rushy you should date barry.." said blake, withdrawing mudkip
"Whos that? Anyways, go, Sneasel!" said Minney, throwing out a dark/ice ball
"Go, Houndour!" said blake
"Hound!" said the pokemon
"Sneasel, low kick!" said Minney, wanting top end the battle
"houndour, DO IT NOW!" Said blake
"Hound!" Houndour jumped in the air and used ember at the sneasel
"SNEASEL!" The snesel fell
"What!?? Whats going on" said minney
"Now, finish with bite!" said blake
"Hound...OUR!" Said darky, biting the snesel and causing it to faint
"WHAT!? NONONONONO!" Said minney
"We did it!" said blake
"Hmph," said the trainer
"well, i guess you earnd this.." Minney handed blake the ice badge
"KaiTnxBai" blake rushed outside with houndour
"sigh...." said minney
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 24 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

Drago walked out of the gym blake was about to walk away."Hey Blake is it how would like to travel with me and help me train you seem strong and decent challenges a hard to find"."sure said blake it would be nice to travel together at least to the next town i seems like very mountainous regions I also hear theres a cave there."Drago looked around what else is there to do in this town"."we could get bikes but i dont really want one"."Nah me neither it would probally slow me down hey we better get going the world dosent wait for the future champion" he looked at Blake and said "and the future runner up first lets register each other"."Well see who the runner up is in due time said blake".

HAPPY BDAY CC
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Tue 25 Jan 2011, 8:31 am

"So... Next is Morning sun village.." Blake loked at the map, while blakes and drago's pokemon where playing
"Yep, I know that place... Theres a lengendary pokemon in the ruins..." said drago, looking at the morning sun rise.
"Really? Thats awesome! I'll get to see one of a pokemon almost nobody else saw!" Blake got all excited
"Don't get your hopes up, Blake, even if we go there, theres no chance we shall see it.." said drago
"Well, maybe we can find some items in there.." said blake
"Now that we can do! We can sell some then and become..." said drago
"RICH!" Said both of them, putting there fists in the air
"Blake, before we head to MorningSun, How about a battle?" said drago, putting out a fire ball
"Hmph, I'll never say no to a chalange!" said blake
"LETS GO!" The two threw there pokeballs out
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 25 Jan 2011, 4:37 pm

"Charmeleon lets go use flamethrower" said Drago."Mudkip use water gun" the flamethrower seemed more powerful but was easily quenched by the water gun with hit charmeleon."Tackle Mudkip" it threw its self at charmeleon."Knock it back with metal claw". the metal claw struck mudkip on the head sending it flying back. "water gun" mudkip used water gun in mid air scoring a direct hit."you win said Drago i dont want charmeon getting to hurt before a long journey its clear i need to catch more pokemon for some type adavantges"."I hear rheres strond pokemon at crystalcell cave we should go there said Blake."Lets go then but first im gonna heal up my pokemon.

OOC:outside crystalcell cave i catch Gible
inside " Metang

Drago and Blake arrived at CrystalCell Cave both wanting to catch new pokemon they sat down to eat luch drago took ot a sanwich he saw distured warth coming towars him "probally just a diglet" he said.Suddleny a Gible brst form under the ground and ate his sandwich."what just ate your sandwich " said Blake Drago took out his pokedex "its gible said drago its a dragon type" he smiled " and its mine
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2