The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Academy

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon Academy Empty Pokemon Academy

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 31 Oct 2010, 3:18 pm

A school hidden from society,with strange methods of teaching,holds many secrets.You have recieved the letter,stating that you have the chance at being enrolled in this Academy.Dont back down,take this,and join.Reveal the secrets,and embrace your destiny!

The Letter Read:
Congratulations!You now have the chance to get enrolled in our Academy on teaching Trainers the do's and dont's of Pokemon Training!There are seperate lesson plans to further you in your main interest!There's Contest Training,Battle Mastery,even Poke'Ringer Training!We hope you are interested in joining our program to further your known skills of the Pokemon World,so you can help us uncover more of the wide secrets!~Signed: Dr. Chaton, Mrs. Dragonglider, Proffessor Dasher, Ms. Ace,and Mr. Chalent.

Rules~
1. No taking controll of the story and leading it to a pit of nothing-ness.(Example: Lugia came out from under the surface of the water and destroyed the Academy)
2. No taking controll of other people's players without their permission.
3. Have correct spelling and grammar,and please dont give your Pokemon whacky movesets.
4.No legendaries.(You cannot have Zorua,Zoroark,Manaphy,or Phione)
5.Have fun.

~Important Characters~
Dr. Chaton~Male- The instructor of Poke'Ringer matches.Pokemon: Chatot,Pidgeotto,and Starly.(Spot Open)

Mrs. Dragonglider~Female- The instructor of Pokemon Battles.Pokemon: Gabite,Dragonair,Altaria.(Spot Taken By: Coolchill214)

Proffessor Dasher~Female - The instructor of contests.Pokemon: Vaporeon,Flareon, Jolteon. (Spot Taken Temporarily By: Coolchill214)

Ms. Ace~Female- The instructor of breeding.Pokemon: Chansey,Chimecho, Delcatty.(Spot Open)

Mr. Chalent~Male- The principal and leader of the entire academy.Pokemon: Luxray,Nidoqueen,Glaceon.(Spot Taken by Coolchill214)

~Characters~

Here's the form:
Name~Gender-What session you would like to take (Battling,Contest,Poke'Ringer,Breeding).Party of 6 Pokemon: + Appearance

If you would like to control an Important character,put that you want to be him/her after your form with a line seperating both.

~Students~

Name~Rye Soulmister-Battling.Pokemon:Staraptor,Meganium,Weavile,Kecleon,Persian,and Rapidash.Rye wears a black and white cap covering his dark brown hair,and likes to wear sunglasses to hide his evil green eyes.He's very pale,and wears his Light Blue jacket no matter what.He carries a Vinyl Pack that he slings over his shoulder.He also wears White and Black gloves.

Name~ Annie Darkwind-Contests.Pokemon:Infernape,Mamoswine,Sceptile,Mightyena,Honchkrow,and Lapras.Annie has dark auburn hair,and wears a bow similiar to Meganium's petal.She wears a long dress with a dark red line down the middle.She wears a watch in the shape of a flower petal,and also wears her pack over her shoulders.

Squirt~Male-Battling. Futumaru, Rotom, Flygon, Ambipom, Empoleon and Pidgeot
Apperance: Brown hair with a red hoodie, has his pokeballs strapped around him like machine gun ammo. Has the Bluest Blue ever colored eyes.

Zane Ryan~Male-Battling.Pokemon:Chaoboo,Lucario,Blaziken,Girafarig,Drapion,Dragonite.App-earance: Long white hair, sunglasses, Headband(looks like emerald character with sunglasses)

Good Luck,Students!

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Academy Empty Re: Pokemon Academy

Post by TheSquirtleDude Sun 31 Oct 2010, 3:32 pm

Squirt~Male-Battling. Futumaru, Rotom, Flygon, Ambipom, Empoleon and Pidgeot
Apperance: Brown hair with a red hoodie, has his pokeballs strapped around him like machine gun ammo. Has the Bluest Blue ever colored eyes;
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Mon 01 Nov 2010, 3:05 pm

Name: Zane Ryan
What session you would like to take?: Battling
Party of 6 Pokemon: Enbuoh, Lucario, Blaziken, Girafarig, Drapion Dragonite
Appearance: Long white hair, sunglasses, Headband(looks like emerald character with sunglasses)

Last edited by Beeto604 on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing pokemon)
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 01 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

OOC: Allright,time to start!We'll post like were typing a story.To say something OOC,do this,"OOC: Blah,blah,this is a waste of an OOC!"Dont use OOC's on pointless stuff like the previous one.You'll start on your way to Moonlife City,located in a region farther North than all the regions.Your options of transportation: Ferry,Taxi,Train.

Rye gazed out the window of the Ferry he was travelling on and watched the waves rush past.A Wingull soared past the window,throwing random glances all around.Rye must have looked pretty stern,because he was getting strange looks as he leaned over in his seat,hands solemly together in his lap.
It had been a short letter,written very forthrightly.It seemed to talk about him,and only him,but he began thinking he wasnt the only one summoned.Pokemon werent aloud to appear outside of their Pokeball's on the Ferry,so many Trainers were dissapointed.The boat halted,arriving at it's next stop.
A girl hopped on,a Mightyena trailing behind.A worker on the Ferry told her something,probably telling her to return it.She muttered something and returned her Pokemon.She sat down beside Rye.
"Can you believe this?No Pokemon!I wanted to-"She stopped and smiled."The name's Annie Darkwinder.And you are?"
Rye looked up at her,observing her choices of style.A Meganium Petal bow,and a Meganium Flower Watch?She would probably pleased if Rye told her he had a Meganium."Rye.Rye Soulmister." Rye probably didnt sound very proud while saying this,and Annie gazed down.
"Oke doke..well..might as well enjoy the scenery..." Annie replied,obviously disgruntled at Rye's boring aura.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Mon 01 Nov 2010, 5:46 pm

"Hmm......" Zane said to himself while on the train. "Drapion, What do you think...? Moonlife City, sounds kind of eerie, doesn't it?" "Drape! On!" Drapion replied. "Yup, We're off on yet another journey......"
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 01 Nov 2010, 6:23 pm

A wave overlapped the dock in Moonlife city.The moon had come out,and the whole entire city was black.
'When the Moon comes out,it seems like there's no life here..' Rye noted,pulling a PokeBall from his pack.
"Surge,come out." A Persian popped out from it's PokeBall,and yawned.
"Flash." Rye commanded,and the Persian's eyes lit up,illuminating the area.A pair of Zubat who had gathered before them,fled at the site of light.
"Ehh..may I go with you?Ive got no Pokemon who know Flash..." Annie pleaded,using her puppy dog eyes that seemed evil in the dark.
"Fine.Where you headed?"
"Pokemon Academy."
"...Im heading there too.." Rye replied.'So my guess was correct..'
"..Well,uh...I guess it's kinda stroke of luck?" Annie suggested,heartbroken.She thought she was special,the special one invited to attend a Pokemon Academy,meeting new people,and letting them congratulate her on being the lucky one to get enrolled..but those visions were gone now.She was nobody out of the ordinary.Or was she?These questions haunted her as she and Rye continued on their way to Pokemon Academy.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Tue 02 Nov 2010, 3:22 pm

"Ugh..... This is creepy, huh, Drapion?" Zane asked his Pokemon. The darkness was all around. He could barely see. "Hey!" He yelled to a group of a boy and a girl, " Do you know where Pokemon Academy is?"
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 04 Nov 2010, 3:31 pm

Rye glanced back.'Another one..?'
"Yeah,we're heading there.Come into Surge's Flash." Annie gestured to Surge's Flash as if it was a warming and welcoming blanket,comforting and soothing the evil demon of the darkness.
At times,Rye really hated her kindness.It was beginning to get stuffy out in the city,and three people crowding into Surge's Flash like an umbrella wasnt going to really help.A Koffing fluttered past and into an area guarded by a gate.A building near this gate read,"Pokemon Academ".The "y" wasnt glowing of loss of power.It was the only building with light in Moonlife City.
It didnt give off a welcoming aura like Surge's Flash,either.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 04 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

Name:Logan Darklighter
class i want to take:breeding
pokemon:arcanine,evee,pikachu,swellow,crocanaw,and larvitar
apperance:logan wears a t-shirt with a picture of a pokeball on it,an always unzipped black jacket and blue jeans and his pure white hair done like sora's(from kingdom hearts)and blue eyes
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Fri 05 Nov 2010, 6:48 am

"So....this is pretty creepy" Zane stated. "Thanks for the light" he said as his face turned red as if from looking at Annie. "Drape!!!" Drapion replied. "Yeah, let's go." Takes a first step slowly and carefully.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Fri 05 Nov 2010, 8:57 pm

(cc told me i could play)"so the pokemon acdamy"Logan Darklighter thought "well if i go im 'goin in style"logan said aloud"Go,arcanaine"!"arc"the pokemon shouted logan jumped on it and kicked it's ribs then arcanaine reared and ran "who hoo"Logan shouted as arcanine ran.then a train rushed by "arcanine bounce"yelled logan"arcan" arcanine yelped in responce while using its move to get on the train.minutes later they arrived at the train station."return arcanine"logan said,realizing the darkness he added"go,pikachu,use flash"the pokemon hopped out of it's ball and used it,s move.logan placed it on his shoulder and jumed off the top of the train and marched out the door of the station and saw a group of three and asked "hey you guys know where the pokemon acadamy is"?

Last edited by legolosarrow on Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:05 am

'Another?!' Rye sighed."Ya.It should be right he-Wait.It was RIGHT here.And now,it's not.Nice."
A sign then fluttered up into Rye's face.He pulled it off and read,"Where Trainers,Breeders,and even Coordinators will grow!"
'Definetely Pokemon Academy.The lights just went out.' Surge shone it's light upon the the building from which the sign came.Yep.
All of the 'Pokemon Academy' was dead.It wasnt really odd.The dark city's influence really makes you want to close your eyes.Very tightly.Though when you do,it's as dark as Moonlife City.
Rye stepped forward and sighed.He stepped inside the building.And fell.Endlessly.OOC: You guys need to step in and fall too,kay?
~~~~
Rye found himself in a bright and cheerful building.It had various screens,like a Superhero Headquarters,with several pictures of himself,and the ones he just met.Annie fell beside him and looked up with a reckless look on her face.
"That was fun." She smirked,standing up beside Rye.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 06 Nov 2010, 8:38 am

"hey guys where'd you gooooooo!"logan said while falling into a pit"yea,thats a classic"he thought hitting the ground.once he got up he looked around and said"this looks more creepy than,come in and learn!".then he realized he had no wheight on his shoulder he dropped to the ground to search for his missing pokemon pal.once he found it was hevialy bruised he grabbed his pokemon and gave it pain number and a mix of oran berrys and a sweet tropical fruit for flavor.then noticing the ones in front of him and said"so we have you ,the obvious meganium lover(annie),captin sun glasses(rye) and now all we need is genrel headband(zane)"
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 1:33 pm

"Uh.Ya,I guess.Surge,Return." Rye recalled his Pokemon and sighed.
"General Headband,the meeting has been called to order!" Annie called up to Zane.
Rye examined the pictures of himself wearily.'Stalkers...' He noted to himself,before lowering his sunglasses a bit at a picture of himself.A mugshot?How the heck did they get that!?There were mugshots..of all of them?Rye hadnt commited a crime since he was five.(And that was a petty crime,considering it was stealing some crayons from a 3 Year Old.He didnt have to go to jail for it and get a mugshot,though.)
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 06 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

"return pikachu"logan said .then he noticed the mugshot of himself and yelled "go,arcanine,flamethrower""arcan"arcanine growled while using flamethrower to destroy the photo.the others shot logan questioning looks and logan sighed"i think i should tell you a tale of my past"he cleared his throat and continued"it all started three years ago,my dad was part of team magma,he wanted to sink a team aqua boat.but i knew that there was thousands of pokemon on that boat i refused.but my dad dragged me along.and blew the boat.then he slipped me into a team magma out fit and druged me so i whould fall asleep and put the bomb trigger in my hand so it looked like i blew the boat.the cops found me arrested me and yea but what i dont understand is how they got the mug shot"............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 1:57 pm

Rye glanced at the crumpled remains of the picture.He bent down to touch it,but pulled his finger away.He shook it,and sighed.This got a giggle from Annie,but she immediately frowned when she saw her mug shot.
"I think they manipulated pictures of us and made mugshots.With the exception of Logan." Annie replied.Rye gave her an odd look,as if to say,"Guess ya arent as dumb as I thought."
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 10:32 am

"Whoa" Zane said. "Rye, What's that???" Drapion replied with a growl
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 10:50 am

"Ahh.Welcome to Pokemon Acad-"
"Before welcoming us,tell me why you have mugshots here of us." Rye felt confused,blended with pure anger.These Pokemon Academy guys have some nerve..
"-emy."The man finished and sighed."Come.You will come to understand it in due time.
"Now.Which course would ya like to take?Battling,Breeding,Contests,and PokeRinger."
Annie jumped at Breeding."B-r-eeding?"
"Breeding.Meaning,taking care of Pokemon,letting them breed,that kind."The man frowned.
"Well,Im doing Contests." Annie replied."No Breeding for me."
"Battling,huh?I could use some Trainers to battle against." Rye sighed.
"Allright.Now what would you two like?"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 11:22 am

Zane thought about it, Hm....this is important.... "I'll be a battler,'' Zane said. "Check this out! Go, Enbuoh!" ''BUOOOOH!!!!'' Enbuoh replied. "Heh....." Zane sighed lightly.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 07 Nov 2010, 3:14 pm

(cc i have an idea for a followup rp for this)"ill take bredding"logan said thoughtfully.the others gsve him a look like,a-hardcore-guy-like-you-breeding-i-just-dont-see-it,logan just shrugged and asked"where do we go now?"
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

Rye suppressed a smile.'Him?Breeding?Bahahahahah!'
"My name is Mr. Chalent and I will be your principal at the Pokemon Academy.Now,follow through this door.."Mr. Chalent led the group through a doorway and pointed to several dorms."You will each recieve your own dorm.I would expect you will un-pack and take a nice rest before tomorrow's lesson?Remember,you will be taking your Pokemon with you for each session.For the Battlers: You will go to the Battling Class,and then once the lesson is over,you will go back to your dorms,grab a bite to eat around MoonLife City,and then come back for our Nightly Banquet.Coordinator: You will go to the Contest Session,and then do the same as the battlers except for the Battling part. Breeder: You will go to the Breeding Session,and then do the same as Coordinator's except for the Contest session.Good night all." Mr.Chalent smiled,and walked down to his office,slamming the door,and emitting loud snores from his room.
~~~
Rye fell asleep almost instantly.Annie didnt.She stayed up all night,playing with her Pokemon silently.She just couldnt rest!It was so exciting,going to a new school,meeting new people,seeing new Pokemon!She couldnt wait for tomorrow's lesson.Or could she?
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 07 Nov 2010, 6:42 pm

logan entered his room and sat on the bed.he threw out all his pokemon and said"allright guys we need you in top shape for tommorow"he pulled out a brush and used it on each of his pokemon.then he pulled his jacket off witch had been hiding his black and red pack.he pulled out a cake that smelled of oran berrys and gave a slice to each of his pokemon and returend all of his pokemon to thier pokeballs exept for arcanine who looked so comfortable where it was.so logan sleepily placed his head on arcanine and fell asleep.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Mon 08 Nov 2010, 5:13 pm

Zane was hungrily awake all night, "Where can I get some grub around here?!" He opened the door and went to the next door over, Rye's door. "Rye! You there?'' He whispered.
Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 08 Nov 2010, 5:17 pm

"Huh,what?Zane?Go back to bed.."Rye grumbled,but now he was awake.Awake and disgruntled.'If only one of my Pokemon had Hypnosis..' He thought wearily.And then Rye heard it.His stomache growled.
"Oh great..Im hungry now as well.."He released a random Pokemon from it's PokeBall and Floria popped out.
"Mega,nium"It yawned,it's eyes fluttering open wearily.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 08 Nov 2010, 6:58 pm

logan woke to the sound of his stomach growling and mummered"geuss it's time to get some grub and go to class,return arcanine"logan yawned and truggrd over to the bed stand.he restyled his hair and poured cold water on his face to wake him up.he walked out of his dorm and walked down the stairs.he was at rye's and zanes level.he saw zane and rye talking outside of ryes room."hey you guys hungry"logan yelled
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next