The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster raid

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

monster raid Empty monster raid

Post by legolosarrow Sat 30 Oct 2010, 10:05 am

In a world overcome by monsters there are but a few select humans left to stop the monsters and thier leader deadpool.These few select humans have been mutatied .
Now thats where you come in,first you must follow a few rules no controlling each others charcters and no cursing,next you create a character like the ones below(you may have as many charecters as you want but only five mutaint powers per chacter)
Name:Logan Darklighter
powers:adamantium claws(like wolverine's)extensive healing factor, adamntium skeliton(making him virtually indistructeble)and animal like senses of smell,sight,hearing and ect.he also has super streangh

heres another example,
Name:kathrine(kitty)summers
powers:can go through any thing as long as she can hold her breath,she also posses the ability to frezze water mostire in the air(this power giving her seemingly more powers such as being able to coat her body in ice,being able to withstand sub-zero tempetures and ect.)her eyes can emite blasts of conncosive force forrsing her to wear rubyquartz sun glasses and when in battle rubyquartz battle vizor and she does not have another mutant ability.
here is yet another example,
Name:ricky stormbreath
powers:ricky has the ability to control the weather,he also has power over fire and can generate it from his body(having this ability enables him to withstand blazing tempetures),his mutation has also given him extensive knowlage of many things,he also has super speed and limited flight ability.due to his brother hood with pyro he has immuneity to all of his attacks that arent phisical based such as punches and kicks.
here is yet another example,
name:zedro darklighter
powers:zedro has power over lightning,he also has a healing factor,and has snses like animals he also retains the ability of limited telekenises and can relase blasts of at least splliting an atom times 5(splittting an atom is a nuec)although if he does this he kills him self.
and now we have monster sign-ups!you can sign up to be a monster thats right you pretty much just put the same stuff as the mutant people but you also have to put only one power(unless evil human) and your speies(specieses include,evil human,halfmonster and monster.here are some examples,
Name:pyro stormbreath
powers:he has strong ability over fire(this enables him to withstand blazing tempetures)and due to his brotherhood with ricky he has immuneity to all his attacks(that arent phsical based such as punches and kicks)he also can turn his entire body to metal and when he does this it makes him venurable to magnetic based attacks but he grows one foot in height and his streangh is multiplied ten-fold.he also has inhanced skills in sword-play and archerey.he can also create wooden spikes from his body(due to this ability some call him porkupine)and he has power over weather(but not as good as rickys)
species:evil human

Last edited by legolosarrow on Sun 31 Oct 2010, 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

monster raid Empty Re: monster raid

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 30 Oct 2010, 2:38 pm

Name: Rye Soulmister
Powers: Rye is able to sense a person's aura,and can view visions of the future during times of crisis.He can use his brain to cause a brief pause in time,though it wipes him out temporarily.Rye can create defensive barriers using his mind,and wipe emotions out of someone or something temporarily.He must wear dark robes that let him generate enough energy to support himself after using one of his powers.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 30 Oct 2010, 3:30 pm

cc,you are accepted time to start(though i shall still be accepting requests)
One windy day Logan darklighter sat shivering in the cold wishing for somthing to do while thinking"i wonder if there is anyone but me left of the human race"then out of nowhere a huge beast about the size of two dumptrucksapproached logan and let out a fearsome roar."what do you want,bub"logan said,unafraid,extending his claws.the monster just roared and attacked logan with its claw leaving a huge claw mark on his chest and a hole in his jacket.logan growled as his wound quickly healed"you're gonna pay for that jacket,bub"logan jumped up and injected his claws into the monster's eye.the monster just knocked logan off giving a screach of pain .logan thougt"i cant take this thing alone and if i dont get help ill literily have to fight it forever cause' the healing factor slows down my aging prosess"as he thogt this the monster raised its claw and out of nowhere a boy hopped out and zapped the beast"eat voltage,bub"the boy shouted then adapting to the situation logan shouted"you,bub,zap me""are you insane"the boy yelled generating a small feild of electrisity around himself."kid just just zap me"!logan shouted over the sond of sizzling monster hide .the boy obeyed and while charged logan jumped up thinking "im gonna die,im gonna die"then he injected his claws in the monster's(you dont want to know)acombined wth the pain of his claws and the extreme voltage the monster dropped dead logan pulled his claws out of the monster and asked"whats you're name kid""zedro darklighter"the boy answered.then logan hugged zedro to be continued.............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 31 Oct 2010, 9:21 am

Young Rye Soulmister had lived a long life that he hadnt expected to live at all.A race of monsters had taken the human population exept for himself he had thought.He knew he had short time to live,but maybe the powers he had kept secret for so long could assist him in the situation.
'No..dont think like that...' Rye shook the thought away,though he knew desperate times called for desperate measures...
A tiny monster scuttled over to his leg and clawed at his foot,but he shook his foot away,and the monster flew away,obviously cursing in that strange language of his.
Rye let out a sigh.
OOC: Ima Poet and I didnt know it!
'Would the monster race soon fade away?Would it even matter?' These thoughts brought some hopefulness and some desperation upon Rye,as he kicked burned gravel aside.
Rye had hopefulness that in this wide world that is now taken over by monsters,there were some people out there,ready to aid him,ready to destroy the race of monsters.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 31 Oct 2010, 10:59 am

"wow what a perfect day"ricky stormbreath thought as he blasted a copple of monsters"first a fire fight with a huge thing ,now a battle with these midets.then thousands of the monsters jumped on him covering his body "thats it !"he yelled,angerd"inferno mode"suddenly rickys entire body lit on fire,killing all the monsters on him and summoned a lightning to help kill the army he went around and slayed the monsters he made the storm go away and turned the fire off though his clothes were smoking then he collapsed due to the extreme usage of his power the last thing he saw before he blacked out was the figure of a girl........
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 31 Oct 2010, 11:25 am

Rye let out a weary yawn.Only midget monsters lived in the area he was exploring,so he decided to set up camp.He tossed his backpack off his shoulder,and shivered.It was getting cold out..what really threw Rye off was the giant Shadow leaning over himself,when the rest of the area was completely sunny.
Rye turned to face a giant Monster,bellowing snow from it's chest.And then it came to him..Himself,exploding in a fiery light and crumpling to the ground,being crushed under the same exact monster he was facing...No.He was hallucinating.There was no monster,which means no vision.
Rye decided to not rest hear after careful consideration that may have been a warning to not set up camp here.
OOC: Are we aloud to have a monster pet?
Rye looked down and frowned.He stepped away slowly,and took a deep breath.A medium-sized monster was rummaging through his pack.He pulled a pack of breath mints,and tossed them aside.He looked up at Rye and grimaced.
"Sinj-k-li-y-amon" It cried angrily.It crumpled to dust,and then re-formed in front of Rye.It took one punch for the Monster to go down,transforming from Monster to dust in a split second.
"I'll name ya Dusty."Rye replied,scooping the dust up and sliding it into a capsule.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 31 Oct 2010, 11:55 am

"this is the best day ever"zedro thought"i've been reunited with my father and i got to kill a monster with him!"with that thoght zedro smelled somthing in the air."fire"zedro and logan choursed.logan extended his claws and zedro did the same but his claws were made of voltage.they approached the spot whre they smelt the fire when they got therethey saw a smoking boy with a girl leaning over him logan approached and kicked the girl aside and began to do cpr on the boy once the girl hit the wall that logan had kicked her into she went through it zedros jaw dropped in amazement and then the boy on the ground began coming to his senses.............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 31 Oct 2010, 12:14 pm

"Wait..are those people?!No way..It cant.."Rye approached the group.
"Are you monsters?" Rye immediately thought,'Nice way to greet 'em,right Rye?'
Rye gazed from the three boys to the other girl.They seemed normal.Only that Two had claws,one made of electricity,the others like Wolverine's,the boy who was coming to his senses looked damaged ferociously,and the girl had gone through a wall.Nice...these were Rye's kind of people.He wouldnt tell them of his powers unless truely neccessary.
"Eh,sorry for that uh..strange question.Im Rye,and you are?"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 31 Oct 2010, 3:26 pm

"where am i"ricky asked,coming to his senses warily looking around then once he noticed people he hopped up kicking logan in the face and he set his hands on fire,ready to fight"who are you"ricky shouted "the name's logan"logan said "and i was trying to heal you,thats zedro and from what i just heard that's rye"calculating the information he thought out loud"so i'm with two guys and a kind of bread?"."three guys ,no bread" logan reasured ricky .once ricky noticed logan and zedro's claws he sprouted his own exept of fire."so what do we do now" asked ricky."we find the girl who went through the wall " zedro said staring into the wall like it was never ending........................
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 01 Nov 2010, 3:44 pm

Rye studied the three.'Should I?Or shouldnt I...'
Rye sighed.Decisions,Decisions."Maybe my pet could help?"Rye slid the capsule of dust out of his pack,and dumped it out.Dusty formed in front of them.
"Amon.Jik,Jik!" It chanted,dancing in circles.
Rye hid his face with his hood.'Nice Moon Walk,Dusty...'
"Allright.You might want to look away for this.I'll find that girl.She seems important,yes?"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Mon 01 Nov 2010, 6:09 pm

"possibly"logan answered shaking zedro out of his trance.then ricky hopped up and said "i have an idea,watch this"ricky shook his head super fast then stuck it through the wall and then when he came back he said the girl was on the other side wispering to a dragon."let's roll" logan said"i'll climb up the wall with my claws ,fire dude vibrate through the wall,zedro get on my back and,rye i have no idea what you're going to do"then they heard a loud boom from the other side of the wall...........
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 06 Nov 2010, 1:40 pm

Rye sighed.Not really looking away,but ok.Rye closed his eyes tight.His heart beat slowed.Time stopped.
Rye collapsed,and his jacket glowed.Soon,he recollected enough energy to get up.He'd only survive one more attack before passing out..so 'ere it goes!
A defensive barrier coated Rye,Rye opened his eyes.They were no longer there normal color.They were glowing purple.A beam shot from the barrier,destroying the wall,but causing Rye to pass out,as the wall crumpled to pieces.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 06 Nov 2010, 6:00 pm

suddenly the girl thrown through the wall,looking battered.zedro bent down to examine rye."knocked out cold"he observed he lifted rye onto his shoulder.logan looked over the girl nad found a name card"kitty summers"it read.logans expression tured grim and lifted her up."we need to move now"he said.rickys eyes narrowed and said "whats so important about her"? then a beast the size of 100 monster trucks stacked up and that wide.logan cursed and told zedro as he pused kitty aganst the wall"ricky,zedro protect them,i got this"zedro obeyed and did so."it's been a while bub" logan said and he and slugged the beast in the face,the blow sent the monster teetering backwards,stunned then the monster roared and the group could hear war drums.....................
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Nov 2010, 10:41 am

A capsule slid out of Rye's pack and Dusty popped out.
"Cli-to-ahck!" It cried angrily,recognizing it's crumpled master on the shoulder of another.It glared accusingly at the monster,then as if recognizing it's tremendous size,it crumpled into sand.
It then gathered sand from around it,and it grew to the same size as the monster.It thwacked it in the forehead with a wet glob of sand and danced it's strange dance.It then started to rain,and the sand started to melt around the monster,like a blanket,except it was draining energy.
Dusty then grabbed the sandy cloak from the monster,rolled it into a ball,and pegged it at Rye.It landed in his cloak,and very soon,Rye blinked back into consciousness.
Rye gazed at Dusty strangely,baffled by it's strange size,and the monster it was facing.Dusty smiled faintly,and returned to it's capsule.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 10 Nov 2010, 6:15 pm

suddenly kitty came back into concisness.and realizing the monsters closing in on them she whistled and a medium sized green dragon came"leafy,time for forest size!"the dragon grew huge and roared."rye we need the dragon again"logan shouted."how,about we go home and forget this ever happened"ricky said sacasticly,blasting fire from his hands,trying to keep the monsters dead and the ones alive,back."somthig tells me that totally isnt 'gonna work"zedro yelled over the sound of fire,monsters,his dad ripping the monsters to peices and a dragon killing monsters.then the girl got up and faced the monsters.shepulled out a battle visor and slid her sun glasses off.then she pressed a button on the visor and the glass or rubyquartz part in this case slid partly up and a beam of red force shot from her eyes underneath knocking the monnsters back.....................
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm

OOC: Dusty ishn't a dragon.He's a sand monster.

"Dusty's too wiped out!"Rye searched around for something..SOMETHING that could help.Wait..he had powers,doh!
Maybe..it was possible..Rye threw a defensive barrier over the monster.He tightened his focus,and the barrier shrunk,squeezing the life from the monster.Now..the monster was just about to implode when Rye lost focus.The monster squirmed free,and growled angrily.
Rye sighed.His eyes drained of color.The monsters did as well.Rye began to faint once more,but caught himself.The monster just stood their,brainwashed it seemed.
"Now's the time to strike guys!" Rye commanded,holding his head.Major migrain..
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:03 pm

Name: Fang
Powers: Fly, Karate

SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:06 pm

you're accepted skate board(should i say fang)you have to catch up to us somehow now back to the game!logan was so stunned he didnt know who to look at,rye or kitty so his he shrugged the felling away then suddenly a whisp of fire appered before them then the fire formed into a boy."pyro!"ricky yelled turning completely on fire.pyro just laughed and said"monsters back off i can take them"the monsters obeyed and retreated.pyro sent fire at them and everyone backed up eccept ricky. then ricky took to the air and flew straight at pyro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:33 pm

Then, a mysterious boy pops up and backs off Ricky. "Get out of here, now!"
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 13 Nov 2010, 2:23 pm

Darkness crept over Rye..who was this odd boy attacking Ricky..who was the one who appeared behind Ricky?
Rye did what his instincts instructed.He created a barrier around the flaming boy,who Rye heard Ricky call Pyro,and squeeze some damage onto him.
Rye then fainted without being able to hold himself..hopefully Ricky would take care of this boy...
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sat 13 Nov 2010, 3:35 pm

But then the mysterious boy teleports Ricky and Rye to a Safe Point. "Thank god I got you guys out, otherwise that person would kill you guys. Sorry for what happened, but my name is Fang."
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 13 Nov 2010, 4:45 pm

(tele porting isint in your charecter dicription but i shall let you have it 'cause it ties nicely into the story)zedro expreesion changed from battle ready fo r battle to,what the heck just happened.noticing this logan said"dont worry we can go to them if we need to i still have thier scent"then he picked up a car and threw it at pyro.he just sneered and set the car ablaze.then pyro said"i do not wish to fight you pesants i have bigger game to hunt"with that he dissapered in a whisp of fire.logan shot zedro a look and zedro said "not worth it we should go after ricky rye and the other guy"with that they were off.............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by SkateboardingMunchlax Sat 13 Nov 2010, 5:58 pm

Fang was looking in the sky, when suddenly he said, "Everybody! Get out of the way!" Everybody agreed and hide and mysterious bombs pop up and nearly destroyed the Safe House. "Is everybody alright?", Fang said in fear.
SkateboardingMunchlax
SkateboardingMunchlax
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 14 Nov 2010, 8:13 am

logan sniffed and sniffed again"i still have thier scent ,but more human scents linger and,a whole lot of monster"he said zedro,reveiwing this in his mind said"we go to ricky first of course then humans and try to avoid monsters.logan and kitty nodded in aggrement and the marched off,with logan at the lead.eventully they came to a house with a battered roof.logan said that it was the place and they went in and everybody was fainted exept the other kid then a crate fell and k.o.'ed him.zedro,using his insticnts decided to bring them along by dragging them insted of waiting for them to come to.then they came to a house and it was filled with people.............
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 15 Nov 2010, 4:24 pm

Rye awoke in a house,but that wasnt the odd part.IT WAS FULL OF PEOPLE.Rye had thought they were the only survivers-but he was sadly mistaken.He let out a weary sigh.If he needed to,he would defeat the flaming boy,claim some glory,hand the rest of the glory to the others,and then commit suicide.He was not needed in this world elsemore,except for defeating the young boy.He sighed shakily at these thoughts.
"Uh..where am I.."Rye wondered aloud aimlessly.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next