The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Zerkom's Rage

+2
SuperiorSwampert
SheatheShimamaTrainer
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokemon: Zerkom's Rage Empty Pokemon: Zerkom's Rage

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Tue 21 Sep 2010, 7:41 pm

Hello Everyone! So This'll be my first Rp...Here, anyways. Here are the Rules.
Rules:
1. Don't Powerplay. Powerplay is taking control of someone's character without their permission.
2. However, if you will be absent for a while or become inactive, Please choose someone else in the RP, or me If you wish, that will take control of your character until you return, so we arent waiting around for seven days for you to reply, and I won't have too boot the character from the RP.
3. If you are chosen to control someone else's character during their absence, please follow their personality as best you can. and Also, do not make them Battle your character and lose. because that's just no good.
4. Please Try not to be a Godmod. Making your characters win all the time, unless they are in a position where they have to win most of the time, which are only the champions of each region. That's stupid and quite annoying to other Rpers.
5. Have fun! Please, We can always take suggestions over PM, me and my Co-owner, about new ideas you have for our RP.

Co-owner: SuperiorSwampert

Plot: Zerkrom's Shadow over Isshu has been getting Darker and Darker, due to Team Plasma trying to take Zerkom and the other legends and control them for their own nefarious purposes. Meanwhile, the champions of all five regions are hosting a tournament to decide who the best trainer in the world might be. Trainers flock from all different regions to the glorious Isshu region, that's hosting the tournament. The trainers however, will have to unite to fight the growing threat of Plasma. Romance, Comedy, Adventure, and Plenty of action will be sure to ensue as these trainers fight to save the world, and themselves, as many have done in generations before them.

Kay, so, if you want to Join, just fill out this ol' form here:

Name:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Home Region:
Love Interest (optional):
Personality:
Pokemon:
So, here is the Cast of Characters so far, all controlled by me. The Limit you can have is two. but you can Contact me or SS regarding another character, and we will aprrove you if it's good. Various characters from past RP's will be mentioned, and the Bio will be put up if they actually show up in this storyline:

Name: Luna Izumo
Hair Color: Light Blue
Eye Color: Deep lavender
Home Region: Isshu
Love Interest (optional): N/A
Personality: Luna is The Daughter of Falkner and Skylar(Which is the Female Trainer from HG/SS, with a name I picked) Falkner, with the joker and tendency to bark up people's trees as he did, it's not surprising that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Luna is a very relaxed, sometimes frustrated, and sarcastic girl. She is often the joker in the group. She trains under the electric gym leader of Isshu,Kamitsure.
Pokemon: Shima (Shimama) Risho (Emonga) Chiju (Chillarmy)

Name: Ama Ritaro
Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Crimson
Personality: Ama is a very happy, go-lucky, type of woman. she loves wearing ribbons and always finds the light in bad situations. She's Luna's best friend and manages well when it comes to battle. However, she isn't any expert, and often loses to people with even a bit more experience than her.
Pokemon: Yooto(Yooteri), Shana(Shikijika) Kuzomo(Mebukijika)

Name: Momozamo Zanazureno
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Black with Brown Streaks
Home Region: Johto
Love Interest (optional): Luarzao Zanaureno
Personality: Momo is very optimistic and this is what ended up with her being the Champion of Johto. She is the one who orginized the Tournament to begin with, in honor of her father and her uncle, now retired from battle.
Pokemon: Luziu (Jolteon)
Zuzu (Flygon)
Kune (Azumarill)
PaoPao (Pao) (Drifblim)
Muffzy (Persian)
Zero (Wigglytuff)

Name: Solar Izumo
Hair Color: Light Blue
Eye Color: Deep Lavander
Personality: Kind and caring when you really know him, protective, goofy and quite the oddball. Champion of Isshu (3 Champion spots remaining)
Pokemon: Wargle, Hiyakki, Baokii, Yanakii, Ononokusu, Daikenki
If you want a Champion Spot, please mention it. However, if you do you must also have a trainer competing the this tournament.

Champions:
Kanto:
Johto: Momozamo Zanazureno
Hoenn:
Sinnoh:
Isshu: Solar Izumo

Character List:
Vick
Alex
Drago
Luna
Ama
Momo
Rye
I really hope we can have some fun with this RP guys!

Last edited by SheatheShimamaTrainer on Thu 23 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Zerkom's Rage Empty Re: Pokemon: Zerkom's Rage

Post by SuperiorSwampert Tue 21 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

Name: Vick Xeraishi
Hair Color: Crimson red
Eye Color: Sapphire blue
Love Interest (optional): Luna Izumo
Personality: A battling near-genious, he has gained a sense of bravery in near-losing situations, and a chivalristic mindset for Pokemon, women, and the weak and/or poor.
Pokemon: Hydra(Sazando)
Vailen(Ononokusu)
Zarkon(Shibirdon)
Barrisou(Warubiaru)
Gakkiron(Gigasaru)

Name: Alex Mizuki
Hair Color: Pine green
Eye Color: Golden yellow
Love Interest (optional): Ama Ritaro
Personality: Not as great at battling as Vick, but he is decent at best compared to Vick. He is more concerned about making sure his Pokemon are in fighting condition, as opposed to the chivalristic Vick.
Pokemon: Takkeonn(Kirkizan)
Gekkax(Gigagear)
Reggiaxx(Goruggo)
Vultiurr(Barujiina)
Goumppai(Raknkuasu)

Last edited by SuperiorSwampert on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

http://poketropolis.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Wed 22 Sep 2010, 3:02 pm

Name:Drago Zooman
Hair Color:Fair
Eye Color:Blue
Home Region:Johto
Love Interest (optional): Lookers who battle well
Personality:has a never say die attitude to battling outside it he has a happy attitude and he loves dragon pokemon his father is former champoin lance and his cousin is clair(but dosent like to tlk about wants to build his own rep)he has challenged other leagues but this is his first time in isshu
Pokemon::Zeus(Dragonite)
........(Garchomp) need a badass nikname
Thor (Electavire)
Meta(Metagross)
Herceles(Heracross)
Heilos(Arcanine)
Is team to strong
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

SuperiorSwampert wrote:Name: Vick Xeraishi
Hair Color: Crimson red
Eye Color: Sapphire blue
Love Interest (optional): Luna Izumo
Personality: A battling near-genious, he has gained a sense of bravery in near-losing situations, and a chivalristic mindset for Pokemon, women, and the weak and/or poor.
Pokemon: Hydra(Sazando)
Vailen(Ononokusu)
Zarkon(Shibirdon)
Barrisou(Warubiaru)
Gakkiron(Gigasaru)

Name: Alex Mizuki
Hair Color: Pine green
Eye Color: Golden yellow
Love Interest (optional): Ama Ritaro
Personality: Not as great at battling as Vick, but he is decent at best compared to Vick. He is more concerned about making sure his Pokemon are in fighting condition, as opposed to the chivalristic Vick.
Pokemon: Takkeonn(Kirkizan)
Gekkax(Gigagear)
Reggiaxx(Goruggo)
Vultiurr(Barujiina)
Goumppai(Raknkuasu)

Drago wrote:Name:Drago Zooman
Hair Color:Fair
Eye Color:Blue
Home Region:Johto
Love Interest (optional): Lookers who battle well
Personality:has a never say die attitude to battling outside it he has a happy attitude and he loves dragon pokemon his father is former champoin lance and his cousin is clair(but dosent like to tlk about wants to build his own rep)he has challenged other leagues but this is his first time in isshu
Pokemon::Zeus(Dragonite)
........(Garchomp) need a badass nikname
Thor (Electavire)
Meta(Metagross)
Herceles(Heracross)
Heilos(Arcanine)
Is team to strong

All Accepted, Drago,your team is just fine, just make sure they lose from time to time, like all of ours will. and choose someone to control your character if you become inactive. Same for you SS, and I'm choosing SS. he has my permission to take control of my character should i become a bit inactive. I'm putting more Bios up so there should be more girls/boys to choose from for those that need love interests.
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 22 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

Woo,new RolePlay I can sign-up for!

Name: Rye SoulCaster
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dawn Purple
Home Region: Sinnoh
Love Interest (optional): None at the time.
Personality: Rye is the laid back kind of guy, who never gives up at the hardest of times.He's great friends with Whitney and Will.Both being very strong trainers,he looks up to the them and stands out from the crowd.When near hope is gone,he'll make sure to push through as far as he can ever go.Though,when it comes to battling,he is very passionate and careful not to harm his Pokemon.He's that nice defensive kind of guy lots of people look down upon.
Person to control my character during in-activity (might edit if someone who I'd like to control it joins after my post): SS..for now.I dont want him to become overcrowded with characters he has to control!
Pokemon: Ace (Staraptor)
Weave (Weavile)
Missmage (Mismagius)
Inferno (Infernape)
Calico (Kecleon)
Sparkz (Magnezone)
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 6:30 pm

Coolchill214 wrote: Woo,new RolePlay I can sign-up for!

Name: Rye SoulCaster
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dawn Purple
Home Region: Sinnoh
Love Interest (optional): None at the time.
Personality: Rye is the laid back kind of guy, who never gives up at the hardest of times.He's great friends with Whitney and Will.Both being very strong trainers,he looks up to the them and stands out from the crowd.When near hope is gone,he'll make sure to push through as far as he can ever go.Though,when it comes to battling,he is very passionate and careful not to harm his Pokemon.He's that nice defensive kind of guy lots of people look down upon.
Person to control my character during in-activity (might edit if someone who I'd like to control it joins after my post): SS..for now.I dont want him to become overcrowded with characters he has to control!
Pokemon: Ace (Staraptor)
Weave (Weavile)
Missmage (Mismagius)
Inferno (Infernape)
Calico (Kecleon)
Sparkz (Magnezone)

Alright, well, your in! And I'll start out. You should write in script form.

Luna: *searches around the dressing room for a nice dress to wear*.....Ama! we're up next and there's nothing to wear!
Ama: *spins around in the chair* Luna, calm down, whatever you wear will be fine. Right Chiju?
Chiju: Chilla Chilla! *nods*
Luna: If you say so.
Director: Okay ladies! the show will be starting soon!
All Girls: Alright!
Ama: Our second contest! I'm so excited!
Luna: Yeah...
Shana: Shika...Shika!
Ama: *Shakes Luna* Shana is right Luna! cheer up and get yourself some enthusiasm!
Luna: Alright.
Ama: *mumbles*And maybe a boyfriend too.
Luna: Ama!
Ama: What?! I'm only Saying. What about that dreamy contest guy? Ruuzo, i think he was?
Luna: I don't have time for that.
Ama: But- You'll be lonely!
Luna: Am, my Dad didn't get married until he was forty, and he was fine.
Ama:....Fine. but we better hurry, the show is about to start!
Luna: *nods and smiles* Right.

(Beginning setting: A dressing room in the Pokemon Musical hall. A show is about to take place.)
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Wed 22 Sep 2010, 8:15 pm

Vick: Alright Alex, now that we've taken out the "trash", what do ya wanna do?
Alex: Uh, think there's a Musical going on nearby... it's full of girls...
Vick: Lotsa girls huh? Why be so hesitant? Let's roll!
Alex: I think it's that way. *points to extravagant and expensive building*
Vick: Alright! Perhaps I can elect myself a lady for myself... *walks to building*
Alex: *walking with Vick* In other words... pick up a girl.
Vick: Yeah, you're point?
Alex: Oh, I'm just translating from Chivalry to English that's all.
Vick: You have a problem with my code of chivalry?
Alex: Oh no, not at all! I actually think that's great you think that way and all, but it can get a little confusing because it'd seep into your speech is all.
Vick: Oh...
Alex: You're still cool dude, and you're respected because of your chivalry code, and I think that's gonna draw yourself a cute girl.
Vick: I sincerely believe that will happen, when is the question.
Alex: Even with those flowery words, I did not need to translate that...
*Vick and Alex enter the Hall*
Alex: Oooh, the show is about to start soon!
Vick: Indeed, I shall take my inventory soon.
Alex: As will I.
*Vick and Alex take their seats*

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 8:43 pm

The song is called "Flower Letter" preformed by- Fujisaki Naghiko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv1xNaVDnio

Director: *to the crowd* Thankyou for coming ladies and gentlemen! There's a lot of beautiful talent out there, and plenty of it is compiled right here in this musical! Some groups will sing and dance, and some will just do one or the other! But it's up to you folks to figure out who gets the prize, now without further ado, I'll introduce Falma and Siala, the gorgeous twins from the glorious Hiun city!
*Crowd cheers, and the twins go up. Many other acts follow as well, finally coming to Luna and Ama*
Director: And now, from right here in Raimon city, I introduce for you, Luna and Ama, Singing and dancing to "Flower Letter!"
*The director runs off stage and the two girls come out, their faces behind fans and wearing long, dark blue Kimono's. It is Silent for a moment, and the girls hold up a pokeball each. Luna let's hers fall from her hand, Releasing her Chillarmy, Chiju, who comes out of a storm of dark rose petals and lands delicately on the ground. Ama releases her choice, Shana, her Shikijika, who comes out in a storm of white rose petals and falls to the floor gracefully, the petals of both flowers now scattered about the ground. Luna removes the fan from her face, as does Ama, and the music starts*
"...[Into to Music, both girls raise their fans to their other Kimono sleeve and work the fan, more petals fan out and scatter about the crowd, yet look like they came from thin air.] Chiju spins with Ama while Shana gets up on her hind legs, and starts to dance across from the two in the same Display.]
Luna [Voice is light, and easy to listen too. it seems to have a calming effect on the crowd]: futsuri yuku kisetsu wa itsumo
isogi hashide doko e iku no
kaze gasotto mado wo tataki
tooi kuni no tabi e isaou
[Ama, pauses in her Spinning and Luna tosses her her own fan. Ama begind to direct the fans and the two pokemon begin moving, as if being swayed by the wind]
sukoshi rusu ni suru wa ne
nakanaide
yubikiri shiyou
kitto aeru wa
[Luna, who has been standing still while singing, is circled by the pokemon and Ama, who are twirling around her. Chiju has gained a fan]

hitotsu futatsu hanabira wa
horori chiri yuku no ni
hanare gataki omoide wo
hitori nagame teita
deai wakare mata deai
hito mo meguru keredo
kimi to sugosu kono toki wa
daiji na kakaramono
zutto wasurenai wa

[the music switches tempo, speeding up, and now Ama stands where Luna had been, while Luna picks up Ribbons on sticks with Chiju, and Shana comes off her hind legs to give the air a swift kick. Luna begins to make Rapid motions with the ribbons, making them apear to float around her as she dances]

Ama[ Her voice is deeper than Luna's, yet still pleasant. it takes the crowd out of the trance that Luna had put them in before, which was peaceful]: itsunomani oto na ni naru
kimi mo boku mo kawatteku
ima ijou shiri taku naru
are mo kore mo suki ni naru
[Luna changes direction in the way she dances, as do the pokemon]
zutto sono mama de ite
negau kedo
boku wa boku wo
sagashi hajimeru
[Luna and Chiju let the Ribbons fly into the crowd to be caught by some unsupecting crowd member, and Shana kicks the air once again, then continue by circling the stage]

suki na mono ikutsu datte
atte mo kamawanai
sunao ni kanjiru kokoro
taisetsu ni shitai yo
donna boku mo boku datte
mune wo hareru you ni
itsuka kitto mitsukeru sa
yuruginaki omoi wo
[Ama joins the dancing for a while, Twirling with Luna and then dancing around with Shana. she then stops on the left side of the stage and takes a bow, then sings]

itsu no toki mo kawaranai
hana no utsukushi sa yo [Luna stops at the right side of the stage, leaving the pokemon to continue the dance, and repeats "utsukushi sa yo"]
furikaereba furusato wa
yasashiku kaotteru

Ama and Luna: [Their voices, now joined, sound very well off together, something they worked on forever] itsumo matte iru yo
koko de mata aou ne [Both pokemon stop and stand by their respective trainers. the song ends, and all take a long bow while the crowd claps]

SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:11 pm

*Vick and Alex are speechless for a while, long after the song had ended*
Alex: ...Whoa...
Vick: ...
Alex: ...Which one do you like?
Vick: ...Both...
Alex: ...Me too...
Vick: I feel like I'm in a troubadour's song...
Alex: In other words, you think you'll suffer unrequited love... I feel the same way...
Vick: Those lovely noblewomen... so lovely and beautiful...
Alex: I wouldn't say "noblewomen", but I will agree on lovely and beautiful...
Vick: ...I have no idea what to do...
Alex: *puts a hand on Vick's shoulder* Dude, there's only one thing we CAN do--go and introduce ourselves. We do have the Strong Trainer backdrop to help us out, and with your chivalry code, I'm sure they'll be loving us as we're loving them.
Vick: I'll take your word for it, for I have nothing to run on...
Alex: *rises* Well then, I say we take the risk. Let's go Vick.
Vick: *rises* Alright.
Alex: *nods and leaves auditorium*
Vick: *follows Alex out*

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:20 pm

*Luna and Ama hang out outside in the lobby of the dance hall, now dressed in their usual attire*
Luna: Think we did good?
Ama: I... don't really know. I'm sure we made an impact though!
Luna: Heh. *Chiju climbs up on her shoulder* You did very well Chiju.
Ama: *bends down to Shana's eye level* not to forget you. you were amazing as well!
Chiju: Chilla!
Shana: Shiki Shi!
*A cute man passes by them and Ama and Luna exchange a 'wow!' kind of glance, that only a best friend could interpret*
Both: *snicker*
Ama: Do you wonder how your dad is doing?
Luna: Yeah, but I told him i'd visit him after the show. it isn't like he's going anywhere. He's sixty, and Mommy is fifty-five, let's not forget.
Ama: Right. Let's hope so. Your dad is...
Luna: Like me?
Ama: Yup! that's the words for it!
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:35 pm

*Vick and Alex walked into the lobby in a mixture of nervous and tense manner*
Alex: *spots Luna and Ama and gets Vick's attention and whispers* There they are.
Vick: Oh...
Alex: *notices Vick's extreme nervousness and tension, which is moreso than his own nervousness and tension* Wow, everyone has their weakness... but we digress.
Vick: I...I don't have any words to say to them...
Alex: Hmm, a safe start is to say how good they did, and how good they looked...
Vick: Then...?
Alex: Dude, all you really need is a start to the conversation, then you can wing it from there.
Vick: Okay...
Alex: So, let's go talk to them shall we?
Vick: That would be the next move, obviously no moving of rooks.
Alex: ...I can't translate that so I'm assuming it's a joke.
Vick: You assume correctly and precisely.
*Vick and Alex walk over to Luna and Ama, still nervous and tense*
Alex: Um, hi, you two were great with your performace.
Vick: Uhh, you looked good doing it too...

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

Ama: huh? *Turns to look at the men and then looks over at Luna*
Luna: *Smiles* you two are very sweet, thankyou. *bows to them*
Ama: We were brought up by mothers who certainly knew how to dance.
Luna: *Giggles* and fathers who-
Ama:- don't.
Luna: Right. Well, my name is Luna, and I'm very pleased to meet the both of you.
Ama: And I'm Ama *giggles* a pleasure.
Luna: so- where are you boys from?
Ama: yeah. you guys look...
Luna: Big city.
Ama: yeah! big city to us!
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

Alex: Heh, my name is Alex, it's a pleasure meeting you.
Vick: My name is Vick, and we do tend to abide at Hiun City.
Alex: Yes, that be true, we do hang around at Hiun City often.
Vick: Our names are respected there.
Alex: We're strong Pokemon trainers from there yes, Vick is the respected one of us. You should see how ruthless he gets with some jerk that picks on a little kid.
Vick: It's according to my code of chivalry to do just that.
Alex: ...That's why he's the respected one, and the word "respected" to some might be an understatement, I should know.

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

Ama: *Whispers* I have no idea what that other guy just said
Luna: Hush..
???: Ah! Luna, Ama, fine job as always!
Ama: OH! Hello Ruuzo! Pleasure to see you here.
???: *Walks up to Luna and puts his arm around her*And hello there Babe.
Luna: *Sighs in annoyance* Lucian, as always, nice to see you, don't touch me. *Slips from under his arm and bumps into Ruuzo, who was talking to Ama* Ah...sorry.
Ruuzo: It's alright Luna. Lucian. We have to be going.
Lucian:...fine.
Ama:Bye Ruuzo!
Ruuzo: Good day. *Walks away with Lucian*
Luna: HE TOUCHED ME.
Ama: Burn your clothes. now.
Luna:...I'll do it later. But I HATE it when he touches me!
*both forgot the boys were there*
Ama: Uhm...Luna?
Luna: OH! I'm sorry, we somtimes loose track of who's here and who isn't.
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Thu 23 Sep 2010, 3:40 pm

Drago steped off the Boat so this is isshu seems nice a girl walked off the boat as Drago stood gazing at the new sights.
Drago:wow im starting a whole new adventure and my pokemon that i have caught and trained over the last 6 years will help me become the best.
*girl over heres him and turns arond and smiles*
Girl:fancy yourself good then.
*drago looks around notices (if she battles as good as she looks this will be interesting)he thought*
Drago:ok 1vs1 right now lets show how good we are
Girl:Good i need a battle after that journey.
OOC:i made my love intrest
Razz
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 23 Sep 2010, 4:42 pm

Setting:Rye and his Weavile (Weav) are observing the Pokemon Musical in the lobby of the Dance Hall
Rye:What stunning performances..too bad I would never get up the guts to ever do somethin' like that.
Weave: Wea..
Rye: I probably look ridiculous talking to my Pokemon to some people..
*Weave regards the comment as a somewhat offense and stands*:Wea!Weaavile!
Rye: Aheh...
*Rye takes note of his surroundings carefully*Rye (thoughts):Hmm..interestin' characters here..a kind-looking guy with a Roselia..*Rye cocks his head in confusion* A Ditto?Such unique choices..
Weave: Wea..
*Rye finally notices two boys chatting with two other girls and smiles slightly.*
*Weave notices this too,and withdraws a giggle.*

Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 5:08 pm

Luna: *Turns* That boy over there has a weavile! *Walks over to him* Hello! *Looks at weavile* Your Weavile is sooo cute! I just thought somebody should tell you. The names Luna, by the way. *Giggles* what's yours?
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 23 Sep 2010, 5:50 pm

Rye: My name's Rye,nice to meetcha.
*Weave gives a toothy grin after being called cute*
Rye: Aheh,he is kinda cute isn't he?What Pokemon do you have?
*Weavile suddenly becomes more interested in the conversation when he hears,"Pokemon".*
Rye: Guess he's eager to meet some new friends.He hasnt met many other Pokemon.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 6:00 pm

Luna: *nods* Chiju! come over here!
Chiju: Chilla? *Runs over to Luna and looks curiously at weavile and Rye* Chillarmy!
Luna: This is my Chillarmy, Chiju.
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 23 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

Rye: Cool!I've never seen anything like it!Here,let me show you one of my other Pokemon..
*Rye took a spotted Pokeball and let it open.It exploded with a white light,revealing nothing*
Rye: Aheh. *Rye tapped the head of something invisible,before realizing it wasnt really there.*
*Weave tossed a Misty Cloud over Calico,revealing the Camoflauge Pokemon*
Rye: This is Calico.My name's Rye by the way.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Thu 23 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

Vick: *scowls at Lucian as he leaves*
Alex: *notices Vick's scowl* Oh boy... there he goes according to his chivalry code... for the "I don't know"-eth time.
Vick: I am very much displeased as much as you two are. Pray for himself that he doesn't allow that to occur in front of me again...
Alex: Umm... his chivalry code at work you could say... a good way to show off Vailen though.
Vick: Vailen has been my choice for these types of battles, and Hydra isn't even needed.
Alex: Indeed, you've been using Vailen a lot more often ever since that happened to Hydra, we still don't know how we can get Hydra going again.

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Luna: *Hears Vick and the others* Well, I hope I'll meet you again Rye. *Bows and turns back tot he others* Vick, don't worry about Lucian, he-
Ama: Sucks.
Luna:...well...n-
Ama: *Gives Luna a look*
Luna:...ah...yes...
???: Luniiii!
Luna:....Oh great.
???: Lunniii~ You're appeal was horrible!
Luna: Nyah. *Sticks her tongue out* Go fall in a Hole, Solar.
Solar: I will if you go first!
Luna: Why don't you take that light pole outside and shove it up your!-
Ama: Luna! Solar! PG-13, please!
Luna:...i was going to say tree, but whatever.
Solar: Of course you were.
Luna: Quiet.
Ama: *Turns back to Vick and Alex* Vick, Alex, this is Solar, Luna's twin brother.
Solar: Yo. *Slings an arm around Luna's shoulders*
Luna: Annoying twin. *hugs his waist*
Ama: *Whispers to Vick and Alex* they act like Children when it comes to petty arguments, they are really close though. Solar is sick. He doesn't have many years left to live...
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Thu 23 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

Vick: *growls*
Alex: *whispers to Ama* I don't think anything you say will turn Vick away when he gets the call to fulfill his chivalry code... when he's like that, he can get a little... dense.
Vick: *clenches fists*
Alex: *quickly sees Vick's anger rising, goes over and grabs his shoulders to control Vick* Vick! Cool it! It isn't worth it!
Vick: *grumbles, attempting to return to normalcy*
Alex: *sighs* What am I gonna do with you Vick...?

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SheatheShimamaTrainer Thu 23 Sep 2010, 9:21 pm

Luna: So Solar, you good to go when it comes to that whole, tournament thing?
Solar: Oh! yeah. me and Momo got that all straightened out. The Tournament Invitations will be sent out to the ten strongest trainers of each region, and you know, it shouldn't be so bad of a turnout i don't think.
Ama: Wait, you know Momo?
Luna: Are you dense? course he does! He is the champion of Isshu.
Ama: Oh right! I keep forgetting. That tournament outta be pretty exciting, especially with the prize and all.
Luna: Yeah...I guess so.
SheatheShimamaTrainer
SheatheShimamaTrainer
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperiorSwampert Thu 23 Sep 2010, 9:23 pm

Alex: Hm? Did I miss something? I heard "Tournament" and "Champion", so what's the deal?
Vick: *has intrest perked*

SuperiorSwampert
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next