The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Champions:Infinity Battles

+2
Drago
Coolchill214
6 posters

Go down

Pokemon Champions:Infinity Battles Empty Pokemon Champions:Infinity Battles

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 05 Sep 2010, 7:59 am

The note read:
Welcome to the world of Pokemon!Pokemon are wondrous creatures that take on many shapes and sizes.You will travel around the region fulfilling your dream to be a Pokemon Master.To fulfill this dream,you must catch and train these Pokemon,and then win battles at the various Gyms,at every region.You will compete in something called the 'Whirl Cup',during your visit to Johto,so be well prepared.You will choose which Protagonist you would like to be.(We are only doing the Protagonists from FR/LG to D/P/Pl.)You will travel around the Region you start in,and then continue to the next region of your choice.You will defeat all the Gyms,(Gym Leaders controlled by me.Except for my character whose Gym Leaders will be this RolePlays Co-Owner.Now,I would like to know a little bit about yourself.Please fill this form out:

Which Protagonist you start with:
Are you going to re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?:
Pokemon you start out with (it must be a Starter from the region you start at.It's moves will be decided by me):
Features:
Backround:

Here are my Sign-Ups:

Im all of the Proffessors,but I do have one character.

Which Protagonist you start with:Lucas
Re-name:Yes,changed to Rye.
Pokemon you start out with:Chimchar.
Features:Rye has light blue eyes,along with a nifty scarf,and a red hat,which he dyed yellow,because of his adoration for the color yellow.He loves Seals,and attaches them to every Pokemon he gets.He also nicknames all his Pokemon so that he might seem original.
Backround:Rye is a modest guy,who loves to see new Trainers walk out with their brand new Pokemon from Prof. Rowan's lab.He someday dreams to start out with Chimchar,so that he can get an Infernape just like Flint.
The Rules
1.This is for serious RolePlayers only.Meaning,I dont want a post like this,"A Wild Lugia Appeared!Go,Cyndaquil,Giga Impact!"I also want atleast three lines in a single post.
2.You cannot be the same Protagonist as someone else,but you can start out with the same Pokemon as him/her.
3.No double posting.Its pretty self explanatory.You get one warning,and when you dont follow the rules again,you will lower your chances of being co-owner.
4.You cannot run into Pokemon from another region.Meaning,you cant run into a Starly in Johto.
5.You will be Role Play Battling in this,so anybody who doesnt like to Role Play Battle,might not wanna sign up.
6.Your Pokemon will be able to evolve once you beat the first 4 gyms,and then when you beat the next 3,it can evolve one more time.This only goes for Starters.For Gible to evolve,you must have beaten 5 Gyms,and for it to evolve once more,you have to have beaten all Gyms.This goes for all Regional Dragon Types.For all others,they evolve once after 2 Gym Battles that they have to participate in to evolve.If it can evolve again,it evolves after the next three Gyms.
7.You dont earn money,but Trainers may reward you. Wink
8.Whatever Region you start in,you always have a bag,a Seal Case,a Coin Case,and a PokeGear.
9.No controlling other players characters.If I see this happening,your chances of being co-owner are dropped severely.You'll lose more if the player who REALLY controlls the character complains.
10.Have fun.(This is the hardest rule of all,so you better follow it)
~CC
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Champions:Infinity Battles Empty Re: Pokemon Champions:Infinity Battles

Post by Drago Sun 05 Sep 2010, 8:26 am

Which Protagonist you start with:Ethan (jimmy in anime)
Are you going to re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?:Drago
Pokemon you start out with (it must be a Starter from the region you start at.It's moves will be decided by me):Totadile
Features:he loves dragon pokemon and he loves to battle .
Backround:I grew up in jothto watching the pokemon league every year and lance and his dragonite he one day hopes to battle lance
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sun 05 Sep 2010, 8:31 am

Which Protagonist you start with: Bredan
Are you going to re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?: Blake :3
Pokemon you start out with: Mudkip
Features: Blake is a huge fan of steaven stone, the hoenn champion. every year he watches how steaven fghts new challengers. Blakes dream is to one day, battle steaven and become to hoenn champion!
Backround: Blake has many rivals from difrent regions.Blake lives in a small town called litle root. He once saw a pokemon with a green colour and it looked like a dragon, Nobody would beleave him he saw that pokemon, He wants to find that pokemon one day...

=D

Last edited by TrainerBlake101 on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad backroung :p)
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 05 Sep 2010, 8:59 am

Both of you,Accepted!
Drago,your Pokemon's moves are:Water Gun and Tackle.(Since I know your offensive)
And Blake,you Pokemon's moves are:Tackle and Water Gun.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 07 Sep 2010, 5:56 am

im itching to get going here more than my rp lol im so impaitent
Pokemon Champions:Infinity Battles Ucard.php?name=Drago&colour=orange&background=barrencave&johto1=1&johto2=1&johto3=1&johto4=1&johto5=1&johto6=1&johto7=1&johto8=1&code=&trainer=048&stars=0&win=&lose=&draw=&pokemon1=160&gender1=m&pokemon2=232&gender2=m&pokemon3=125&gender3=m&pokemon4=126&gender4=m&pokemon5=214&gender5=m&pokemon6=208&gender6=m&bsubmit=+++...%3A%3A%3ACreate%21%3A%3A%3A..JOHTO HERE I COME CANT GET ETHAN ON IT AWW
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Tue 07 Sep 2010, 1:54 pm

Which Protagonist you start with: Red
Re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?: Squirt
Pokemon you start out with: Squirtle
Features: Squirt, adapted the clothes his mother gave him to created a red hooded top, he loves the jeans she gave him aswell... He has Blue eyes and Longish Brown Hair
Backround: Squirt Is Sick Of Having To Apply For Multiple RPs and would like if the owner would stop, making them =D, he hails from pallet and dreams of getting his first Pokemon someday... if only that Bully Next door Gary wasn't around
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 07 Sep 2010, 2:03 pm

TheSquirtleDude wrote:Which Protagonist you start with: Red
Re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?: Squirt
Pokemon you start out with: Squirtle
Features: Squirt, adapted the clothes his mother gave him to created a red hooded top, he loves the jeans she gave him aswell... He has Blue eyes and Longish Brown Hair
Backround: Squirt Is Sick Of Having To Apply For Multiple RPs and would like if the owner would stop, making them =D, he hails from pallet and dreams of getting his first Pokemon someday... if only that Bully Next door Gary wasn't around
Hope that dosent apply to me XP
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 4:51 pm

OOC:Allright,Squirt you're accepted!Squirtle's move pool:Tackle and Water Gun.
"Hey,wanna battle?"A girl trainer whom claimed her name to be Jamine,had asked Rye.They had both started in Twin Leaf Town in Sinnoh.She had chosen Piplup,a Water Pokemon that resembled a Penguin.
Rye's eyes gleamed with ambition."Totally,I devised some strategies,so you better watch out!"He adjusted his yellow hat,non-chalantly,and clicked the button in the middle of his Pokeball.It grew to full size,which fit perfectly in Rye's hand.
"Allright,Piplup go!"Jamine called her Pokemon out,tossing it's ball into the air.It exploded with a white light,and Piplup stood on the ground.It muttered a slight,"Pip!",as it adjusted to the strange terrain the battle was taking place on.
"Chimchar,let's show em!"Rye called his Pokemon out happily.He pulled his Sinnoh Version of what was called a PokeDex and scanned Piplup.
'Piplup,The Penguin Pokemon.They are very rare in the wild,and are some of the only Water Pokemon to learn Flying Moves.It's evolution is Prinplup.'The database confirmed,before Rye slid the top shut,and focused on the battle.
"Piplup,show them our special Bubble attack!"Jamine cried.
Rye hesitated before calling a move."Chim-"Rye couldn't finish his sentence,before Chimchar was pelted by Bubbles,which sent it stumbling back a bit.
"Chimchar,you oka?"
"Chim!"Chimchar stood firm,though he appeared weakened from the attack.
"Great!Now,use Leer!"Chimchar gave an eerie look at Piplup,and it held it's head fretfully.
"Pip!"
"Piplup,use Bubble one more time!"Jamine cried with a determined look.
"Chimchar,time to counter it with Scratch!"Rye cried,though he didnt feel as over-confident as Jamine seemed.They had practiced this strategy with Razor Leaf,but never with a Bubble attack.
Chimchar sliced through several of the Bubbles,though a few made contact."Chim!"It cried,tripping backwards.
"Chimchar,no!"
Chimchar steadied himself,and Rye could see Ember burning in his Orange Eyes.
"Now,use a Scratch Mirage!"This caught Jamine off guard.
Chimchar had set up a defensive version of Scratch that guarded it from any attacks that she dared to use.
'She's caught off guard,now's the time to weaken Piplup some more.'Rye conducted a plan inside his head,and finally decided his next move.
"Leer,go!"Chimchar's eyes gleamed,causing Piplup to hold it's head and let out a whimper.
"Piplup oh no!"
"Now,finish it off with Ember!"Chimchar launched an Ember which hit Piplup while it was crying out in pain.It stumbled backwards,and lay fainted on the ground.
"Piplup.."Jamine ran over to her poor Pokemon,and cradled it in her arms."You're a smart battler,Rye.I didnt expect that.I was caught off guard."
Rye had told her she was a great battler too,and then they went into Full-Fledge conversation.
Rye discovered that she was the Pastoria Gym Leader's daughter.He had explained that he was the son of a Famous Coordinator,and they soon parted.
"Oh,wait!That was a great battle.I want you to have these."She handed Rye Five Pokeballs,and waved goodbye."Good luck on your journey!Can't wait to battle you again!"
Rye was starting to warm up to the World of Pokemon.He couldnt wait to obtain and train more.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Thu 09 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

Which Protagonist you start with: Volkner
Are you going to re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?: Cobalt
Pokemon you start out with (it must be a Starter from the region you start at.It's moves will be decided by me): Growlthithe (if I can't have Growlthithe, I'll take a Mudkip named Aquamarine)
Features: Looks like Volkner, with a more serious expression, but only 5 feet tall
Backround: Comes from an unknown region where the battle are extremely difficult. He supposedly became the Champion there. He is mysterious and barely ever loses.
Cobalt
Cobalt
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

Cobalt wrote:Which Protagonist you start with: Volkner
Are you going to re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?: Cobalt
Pokemon you start out with (it must be a Starter from the region you start at.It's moves will be decided by me): Growlthithe (if I can't have Growlthithe, I'll take a Mudkip named Aquamarine)
Features: Looks like Volkner, with a more serious expression, but only 5 feet tall
Backround: Comes from an unknown region where the battle are extremely difficult. He supposedly became the Champion there. He is mysterious and barely ever loses.
Uhm,protagonists are the beginning trainers at the start of the games.Growlithe is and never will be a Starter,and the protagonist must come from a REAL Region.Unless you want to be a girl,you also cannot join this RP.I am dearly sorry,but unless you dont mind being a girl you may not join.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 10 Sep 2010, 1:43 pm

Drago walked from elms lab "wow totadile my first pokemon" A trainer walked up to drago "hey wanna battle".(A battle this will be a great test for johtos next champion) Ok go totadile.
"Ok he said go chickorita ". (i seen that on the poster in professer elms lab while i was getting my pokedex and pokeballs with totadile im at a disadvantage here)thought Drago."Chickorita Razor Leaf " said the mystery trainer "water gun" the razor leaf sliced through the water gun just missing totadile.(All out offence wont work i need a plan)".Run toward chickoirta totadile" drago said in a panic ."hmph Razor leaf go" . "Dodge it quick" Drago yelled . totadile tried to get out of the the way but one of the leaves just hit him.Then Drago noticed how the leaves in the attack (thats it thats how to win)"keep going totadile".The same trick again" said the trainer "Use razor leaf chickorita "."Nows our chance totadile use water gun on the gap inbetween the leaves".The water gun deflected the leaves away and hit chickorita."Now scratch" totadile knocked chickorita back with a solid hit with scratch. "Use razor leaf "said the frustrated trainer."Bite chickoritas leaf totadile" Totadiles jaws clamped down on the leaf on chickoitas head making it unable to use razor leaf "now send it flying "totadile tossed chickorita into the air."Now water gun "the water gun hid Chickorita in mid air slaming it into a tree Chickorita landed unable to battle."Chickorita return your not bad kid you should sign up up for the poke league in the next town heh give me someone decent to battle against"with that he turn around and walked away ,"we won totadile we won come on lets go talk to mom before we go"

Last edited by Drago on Fri 10 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 10 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

Squirt was walking down, the long road to Viridian City, "Wow A Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs!" he thought to himself! Itching to have a battle he ran up to the closest person he could find and went, "Hey Wanna' Battle?"
"Im sorry!" replied the man, "I work for a Pokemart... I do not battle!" Squirt looked away saddened that he did not get a battle then, with his Carelessness he ran Into something... and oh! It was a Pokemon!

OOC: Can We have wild Pokemon that arn't on the routes in the actuall games?
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 10 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm

OOC:Drago,you will controll the battle.And Squirt,as long as it's in that region,you are aloud to obtain it however you want.
"Your Pokemon are ready!"Nurse Joy cheered energeticly,handing Rye the PokeBall that held his partner.
"Chimchar,come on out!"Rye let the Pokemon out with a,"Chim!"It stretched it's body,relaxing itself from the recent battle.
Two trainers rushed in."Nurse Joy,it got us again!"
Nurse Joy's expression turned dark."What happened?"She asked fretfully.
"We were going to a nearby picnic site..and it spotted us!There was no chance at running."One of the trainers replied,showing it's injured Houndour to the Nurse.
"My Teddiursa got hurt too."The female trainer piped up.
Rye longed to get his PokeDex out and scan the Pokemon,but his gut held him back.'That would've been rude..'Rye scolded himself.
"What got them?"Rye entered the conversation,curios as to what they were talking about.
"A Starly in the area has been attacking passing trainers,and their Pokemon."Joy reported,taking Houndour and Teddiursa from the trainers' hands'."Now,I better heal these Pokemon,it appears that Starly is merciless."
~Later..
"Chimchar,Ember let's go!"Chimchar released a powerful flame which fluttered over to a patch of grass before exploding into fiery blasts.
"Nice one Chim!"He reached his hand down,allowing Chimchar to climb up his arm and onto his shoulder.
"Starr.."Rye spun around only to see a Starly fly down and start pecking Rye,causing Chimchar to collapse off him.Chimchar grabbed wildly,pulling Rye's hat off in the proccess,revealing Rye's mop of hair.Starly went to slap Chimchar with it's wing,but it stopped in the midst.
Starly's wing was caught in Rye's hair!
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 10 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

"Pidgey!" roared the Angered Bird Pokemon!, It flew up into the air, and lunged down at Squirt!, "Squirtle! Go!" commanded Squirt and the Water Turtle Pokemon jumped out and unleashed a Water Gun! Smacking the Pidgey in the face! "Hey, Squirtle now's our chance! Go Pokeball!" Squirt threw a Pokeball it crashed through the air and made contact with the pidgey. 1... 2... 3... 4... Then a Small Click Ecohed around the route. Squirt smiled in delight! "Yes! We caught our First Pokemon!"

After exploring most of route 1, Squirt, Squirtle and Pidgey went to bed...
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 10 Sep 2010, 6:12 pm

"AHHH,GET IT OUT!"Rye yelped,thrashing wildly.
"Chim??"Chimchar couldn't make out the reason his trainer was thrashing.He noticed a patch of white and realized that the Starly was stuck in Rye's hair.
"CHIM!"It growled and leapt up into Rye's hair.It scratched at Starly,and Starly flew out of Rye's hair.It landed on the ground,disgruntled to see that a Trainer had beaten him,and with such ease.
"STAR!!"It growled,flying up to Chimchar,and slapping the poor Pokemon with it's wings.
"Chim.."Chimchar collapsed,onto the soft Forest Bed.
"Chimchar,rest up now.Allright,Starly.I've had enough.Pokeball,Go!"Rye threw one of Pokeballs at the Bird Pokemon.It landed on Starly's forehead,and Chimchar popped out!'No,that was the wrong Pokeball!'Rye thought sadly,but Chimchar understood the feeling of embaressment,so it launched an Ember from right above Starly.
"Star.."It collapsed to the ground,defeated and tired out.
'Nows my chance.' "Pokeball,go!"Rye tossed the Pokeball which landed on Starly's left wing.Starly glowed bright red,and disapeared inside the containment.
"Beep,beep,beep,chun.."The ball wobbled three times,and sealed the Bird Pokemon inside.
"We did it,Chim!"Rye cheerfully cried,observing the Pokeball carefully."Now,we continue on to Jubilife City!"
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Fri 10 Sep 2010, 6:17 pm

Oh! No, Cyndaquil we are going to be late! Hurry lets get to the airport!, Suddenly a Wild Lugia Appeared In front of them. OMFG Cyndaquil, use Giga Impact. Fuzz You Can't use that move, lets go!

~

"Woah!" Jumped Squirt from his sleep,"that was one STUPID, dream, i'd never let anyone who would make something like that up in a... well idk a Pokemon Rp on those CPU things... anyway... it was just a dream time to get back to sleep... we've got a long day a head of us tomorrow!" Squirt Suddenly realized he was talking to no-one... His pokemon... they were gone!
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Fri 10 Sep 2010, 7:03 pm

"Hey,what's that,an opening?"Rye called,pushing bushes and webs out of his way.A shining light blinded him,and he stumbled over something.He looked at what he tripped on,but it had scurried away and he hadnt caught a glimpse of it.
"Star,I choose you!"Star popped out of it's Pokeball,stretching it's wings.
"Scope the area,oke?I know I saw a Pokemon,and I promised Prof. Rowan I would get every Pokedex page."Rye commanded,throwing Chimmy's ball in the air.
"Chimm!"Chimmy popped out happily,landing on it's feet carefully.
"Chimmy,I want you to look around too."Rye gazed around the area.It was a small opening in the forest,and a stream could be seen nearby.
Rye slid his Pokedex opened and scrolled through some of his data.
"Chimchar,Piplup,Starly.."His Pokedex shut down and flew out of his hands."Whoa!"
"Pachi-"The Pokedex couldnt finished as it blacked out."No,the Pokedex,I cant let it hit the ground!"
Starly heard this,and swooped down to retrieve the device.
"Nice save,Star!"Rye complimented,catching the Pokedex and turning it on.
"risu The Electric Squirrel Pokemon.When attacking,electric currents waft through it's tail,causing a powerful surge."The Pokedex confirmed.He slid it into his bag.
"Star and Chimmy,let's do this!"Star flew over and perched itself on his shoulder,while Chimmy stayed on the ground,adjusting to the forest ground.
"Pachi,Pachi!"A Pokemon leapt from the bushes,launching a powerful Discharge attack.
"Chim?!"Chimchar dove out of the way,only to be Tackled by another Pachirisu."There's a million of them!"Rye called,though he feared that this battle wasnt going to be one to be won.

Last edited by Coolchill214 on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sat 11 Sep 2010, 11:51 am

Drago walked into a mountainy area "this dosent seem like the way to cherrygrove totadile ”DIle” said his companion happily hopping beside him.A hiker walked by "Hey kid are you lost". "yea looking for the way for cherrygrove im gonna register for the pokemon league".the hiker smiled and took out a pokeball "how many pokemn do you have"."Just the one right now" "ok i challenge you to a 1 vs 1 pokemon battle Go Geodude"Youre on lets Go totadile
Part 1 of Post 2
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sat 11 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

"Urf.."Rye panicked before calling an attack,which caused Chimchar to get Tackled.He was getting a bit reckless..
"Chimchar,Ember,let's go!"Fire curled at Chimmy's lips as it attacked the Pachirisu that had Tackled it.Rye blinked,and the Pachirisu disapeared.
"What?These Pachirisu must be fast!"Rye was inspired by the agility of the cute Squirrel Pokemon.
The features of it's body were magnificent.When it used Discharge,it unleashed electricity from it's tail.Rye took full notice of Pachirisu carefully.Then,he noticed something.
"Chimmy,Leer attack go!"Rye commanded.
"Chim!"Chimmy attacked with no hesitation.One Pachirisu covered it's eyes,and the others mimicked.Rye had only aimed at one.
"Allright,use Ember at the first Pachirisu that covered it's eyes!"Rye instructed,'Victory' whirring in his mind.
"What are you doing!"A Female voice cried.
'Huh?'
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:21 am

Geodude use tackle said the hiker." dodge totadile then water gun".Totadile jumped out of the way them soaked geodude with a water gun the rock pokemon rolled over to its trainer unable to battle."youre good kid but you will need more than one pokemon for the pokemon leauge i tell you what if you catch another pokemon i will battle you with my other 2 pokemon they are a lot tougher than geodude."hmm i know falkner uses flying types so catching a rock type here woul help where did you find youre pokemon"said Drago ."Just north of here theres a grass patch thats where a i would look.Drago walked up to where the hiker said the ground was getting rougher but there was some grass suddlenly he saw senret running away from something there was was a blue blue pokemon rolling towards them the blue poke suddenly stopped and looked at Drago "PHANPY PHAN " it went
"Whats that said Drago as he took out his pokedex".Phanpy the baby elephant pokemon it swings its long snout playfully but sinces its so strong it can be dangerous."wow this seems just like the pokemon that im looking for the pokedex says its strong and since its a ground type its no match for totadile alright totadile lets go".Totadile came out ready to battle then phanpy fired and ice shard at totadile hitting it directly."What Ice shard wow im defintly catching this pokemon water gun totadile ".Totadile used water gun but phanpy dodged and used rollout hiiting totadile totadile was getting frustrated as phanpy stomped his foot looking to fight."Totadile huh" said Drago as totadile teeth glew white and two jagged beams hit phanpy."Ice Fang wow alright go pokeball".The pokeball hit phanpy and caught it then began to shake Drago looked at it eagerly totadile ready to battle in case it popped out suddley the red light went away and Dragos face lit up."yes alright il shoe that hiker im not a one trick pony but first lets heal you up phanpy
Post 2 PART 2

Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSquirtleDude Mon 13 Sep 2010, 3:37 pm

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" panted Squirt as he ran through the forest, "they cant have gone far, they have to be around here somewhere...." Squirt slid around a corner to find Squirtle and Pidgey playing with a wild Venonat, They were cheerfully playing around and when they saw Squirt they looked sad, but Squirt gave them a Silent nod and they went on playing...

Dawn rose and Squirt woke to find Pidgey and Squirtle sitting next to him, cheerfully 'gossiping' "Come on guys we better get going! Viridian City has a gym that we can battle!" The sound of that made the two pokemon even happier .

Later That Day!

"Hey!" shouted someone from behind Squirt! "You're a Pokemon trainer yes?"
"Yeah Sure, i guess!"
"Okey well you have to battle me!" the boy through up a great ball and out came a Mankey! A Grin grew on Squirts face as he commanded "Pidgey in the sky!" Pidgey who was suspiciously perched on Squirts shoulder, took off and got into a battle pose.
"To make this intersting we'll have a 3 on 3 match, first to 2 wins, wins the match"
"Okey then!" replied Squirt

"Pidgey Wing Attack!" Pidgey charged towards Mankey as its Wings Glowed a bright white, "Mankey, Pound!" as the two pokemon headed for each other one could only guess what was going to happen
TheSquirtleDude
TheSquirtleDude
The Ninja Mijumaru
The Ninja Mijumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Tue 14 Sep 2010, 5:27 pm

Drago walked down towards the hiker "hey wanna battle"."Your that kid ok 2 vs 2 like i promised get ready to lose Go machop" Drago looked at his pokballs and noded "Go Phanphy".Both pokemon came of their pokeballs and landed faceing each other phanphy stomped the ground ready for Battle."Thats quite the pokemon you have there kid quite rare in these parts but its no match for machop Go machop karate chop"."Phanpy Rollout" the two attacks were iniches from each other when Drago yelled"DODGE"Phanpy steered out of the way causing machop tp hit the ground "now turn around and knock em down".Phanpy turned on its axis as its rollout got stronger Drago smiled he had the hiker backed in a corner

Last edited by Drago on Wed 15 Sep 2010, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 14 Sep 2010, 6:18 pm

"Dont hurt my Sparkz!"A Female Trainer burst from the bushes,and picked the Pachirisu up."Im an apprentice from the SunnyShore Gym.I was training when Sparkz here got loose."
Chimchar ran up to Rye and climbed up his arm."Sorry,Pachirisu attacked Chimchar without a Trainer's command,so I assumed it wasn't a Trainer's Pokemon."
"Well,since I put you through this,we might as well battle!We can have a 2 on 2."The Female Trainer grinned,though her eyes burned a flash of determination."My name is Arial."
"Im Rye."He replied,returning Chimchar and Starly to their Pokeballs.
"Allright,Shinx I choose you!"Arial called,tossing a Pokeball in the air.Shinx exploded out,Sparks in-casing it.
"Whoa,a Seal!"Rye commented,awestruck.He had heard of them,but never seen one before his eyes."Starly,go!"Rye threw the Bird Pokemon's Pokeball in the air before it flashed into the battle with a mighty,"Star!"
"Shinx,Charge!"Arial called,her Grey Eyes burning ambitously."Sh-shinx!"It called before glowing a bright yellow.
Rye's Pokedex vibrated in his pocket.'Shinx;it can be found in various areas of the Sinnoh Region,and can store powerful amounts of electricity before releasing them with it's special Spark attack.'It's mechanical voice was muffled,but Rye made the words out.
"Starly,while it's charging,use Double Team!"A million Starly's appeared,all smirking recklessly.
"Now,release that energy through Spark!"Arial commanded."Sh-Shinx!"It launched a powerful stream of electricity that made a few Starly clones dissipate.The stream went down the line.
"Now,Starly Wing Attack!"All the clones dissipated,and the real Starly swooped down from above,knocking Shinx backwards.
"Shiiiinx.."It groaned before fainting on the ground."Shinx,no!"
"Round one goes to me."Rye snickered to himself,before turning his focus back to Arial.

EDIT:
"Allright,I'm going to stick with Starly for this round."Rye confirmed,nodding his head.
"Allright,let's show him how we do it,Sparkz!" Arial tossed the familiar Pokeball of the Pachirisu into the air.
"Pachi,Pachi!" It cried happily,it's cheeks sparking with anticipation.
"Starly,Double Team!" Rye commanded,thrusting his arm outward.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 27 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

”machop" said the hiker "foucs energy" machop foucused itself before being slammed by phanpy.machop skided back and hit a rock."Now phanpy ice shard" phanpy quicklyfired a ice sphere at machop redering unable to battle."Ok said the hiker now you get yo meet my best pokemon onix
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeto604 Wed 27 Oct 2010, 7:35 pm

Which Protagonist you start with: Red
Are you going to re-name the Protagonist?And if so,what?: Zane
Pokemon you start out with: Can it be Isshu? If so, I'll take Mijumaru. If not, I'll have Torchic
Features: Long whitish-grayish hair, a leather coat with holes, sunglasses (even at night) to hide scar on eye, tall
Backround: Abandoned at the age of 2, he was adopted and raised my drinkers that abused him, he left when he was 10 and traveled on his own since, he got a scar on his froom his father throwing a smashed beer bottle at him

Beeto604
Beeto604
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum