The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIT-COM TIME!!!!

3 posters

Go down

SIT-COM TIME!!!! Empty SIT-COM TIME!!!!

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 26 Aug 2010, 6:03 pm

Post funny Pokemon comedy rolls.Here are mine:

"Pokabu,use Flamethrower!" Called the Trainer.
"Poka,Poka!!!"Pokabu cried,starting to charge the fire in it's stomache.Steam rose from him,turning himself to bacon from the inside-out.
"Not good type-match up on a Pokemon that can easily be cooked."Sighed the Trainer,returning Bacon into his Pokeball.
"Sorry,Im late Prof. Oak.I kinda slept in."Young Ash explained his dilemna to the wise Proffessor.
"I see.We only have one Pokemon left,because of your tardiness,you are stuck with it."Proffessor Oak handed the boy a Pokeball with a Thunderbolt cheaply sketched,on it.
"Go,What'sYourFace!"Ash threw the Pokeball in the air,hit the ceiling lights,electrocuting the ball,and exploding a flurry of lights.
"Peeekkk..."The Pokemon sighed,yet to notice it's current position in the air.
"Something,Something,watch out!"Ash cried,watching Pikachu land on a big red button that said,"DO NOT PRESS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ATTACKED BY A BUNCH OF SPEAROW.ONLY IDIOTS WOULD PRESS THIS BUTTON.YOU BETTER NOT HAVE."
Proffessor Oak facepalmed with a,"Every time a noob comes around.They ALWAYS end up getting attacked by Spearow."

Credits to Zekrom for the funny idea.Share amongst yourselves,and keep a look out,I'll be editing more.If you have no ideas,I will post ideas for you to base it upon.

1.Gen. 5 Pokemon.
2.Champion Fail Battle.
3.Pikachu,I Choose You!Fail Episode.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

SIT-COM TIME!!!! Empty Re: SIT-COM TIME!!!!

Post by DiscoPichu Thu 26 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

"Use Thunderbolt!" Said the trainer. And it hits him, and his 8 bagdes are fried, one square before the Pokemon League
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sat 02 Oct 2010, 9:33 am

"profeser oak I want my pokemon"ash shouted "fine take this you retard"profeser oak said as he handed ash his pokemon "go whatever you are" a white light flashed and a person came out of the ball "si-mon" it said "what the (bleep) is that" "it's si-mon" said professer oak then ash told simon to use thunder bolt and it took out a tazer and zapped ash so ash dies at the begining of his journy but nobody missed him because he was stupid. :]
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Wed 24 Nov 2010, 9:12 am

it was a dusty battlefeild and ash was facing lance............"pikachu use thunder bolt"ash shouted.nothing happend exept for pikachu saying"simon" "what the hell?"ash said then he looked up into the sky and shouted"oh my god its alfred molina!"then a man with four arms landed on the feild and lance shouted "dr.octagonapus use blahh" "dr.octagonapus blahhhhhhh!!!!"said dr.octagonapus as a beam shot from his mouth litteraly killing pikachu ash cursed and said"so thats why my parents wanted to name me curseus" with that he put on spartan armor and galloped off into the distance......
five mintes later the headlines:ash/curseus is dead
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum