The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Safari Zone
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something? Very Happy
The Safari Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With

+7
BicBoi
Marinator
WingedDivinity
Stardust
DiscoPichu
DaPokeMaster
Coolchill214
11 posters

Go down

Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With Empty Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With

Post by Coolchill214 Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:04 am

The Description says it all.I really dont care for Chimeco and Chingling.I dont like the idea of a bell Pokemon.Mime Jr. was also another I didnt care for honestly.Take note of all the Physcic types that I just named.There ALL Physcic,so maybe I have some deep down issues with Physcic types,maybe I just dont like the design,anyways,complain about some Pokemon you were dissapointed with in the last two Generations.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With Empty Re: Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With

Post by Guest Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:17 am

To be quite honest, I dislike most Hoenn Pokemon aside from Sableye, Absol, Trapinch, and Poochyena. The rest were terrible imo.

Back to top Go down

Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With Empty Re: Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon You Were Dissapointed With

Post by DaPokeMaster Mon 16 Aug 2010, 11:44 am

In Hoenn I only liked the Regi's,Starters and Slamence/Flygon... The rest sucked
DaPokeMaster
DaPokeMaster
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Tue 17 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Even Kyogre,Groudon,and Rayquaza trio?I found Rayquaza and Groudon very interesting,and pretty good for their types.Kyogre was well interesting.It didnt really catch my attention like a Ground type that can learn Eruption would.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by DaPokeMaster Tue 17 Aug 2010, 9:37 pm

Oh I forgot about Rayquaza i leik him to for being a kool legendary and by chance HE WAS SHINY WHEN I CAUGHT HIM
DaPokeMaster
DaPokeMaster
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoPichu Wed 18 Aug 2010, 12:54 pm

I hated Beautifly. It just wanted to be a Butterfree. Copyer.
DiscoPichu
DiscoPichu
TSZ News Team

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Apiom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 1:05 pm

I liked the legendary trio, mostly because of what it's based off. Very clever, Pokemon.. very clever indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:09 am

Well, I honestly loved most of the Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon Very Happy

I love the Regi's. Very sexy..

But I hated pokemon like Seviper, Spinda and Sableye...
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedDivinity Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:42 am

many of them weren't so good,but i disliked the mechanics of the 3rd gen more than that,cause it made many pokemon worse,made them limited in terms of playability.

WingedDivinity
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:46 am

WingedDivinity wrote:many of them weren't so good,but i disliked the mechanics of the 3rd gen more than that,cause it made many pokemon worse,made them limited in terms of playability.

Yea, your on the spot with that. The mechanics are worse then the 4th Gen's..
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinator Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:43 pm

Spinda. Hand down the most annoyingest Pokemon EVER!
Marinator
Marinator
Tadpole

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardust Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

Marinator wrote:Spinda. Hand down the most annoyingest Pokemon EVER!

I know what you mean. I remember walking through that raining ash city, going through the grass, then a retarded Spinda would appear.

Not happy Jan.
Stardust
Stardust
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by BicBoi Sun 05 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

zigzagoon was annoy to me lol
BicBoi
BicBoi
Skilled Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by DLBlaze Wed 08 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

lol The only ones that I dont like are Spinda, Sableye, annnd Feebas aka Magikarp wanna-be xD
DLBlaze
DLBlaze
Tadpole

http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Thu 09 Sep 2010, 9:39 am

Puppet wrote:To be quite honest, I dislike most Hoenn Pokemon aside from Sableye, Absol, Trapinch, and Poochyena. The rest were terrible imo.
Eh,not to sound jerky,but I thought you liked Tropius The Mutated Meganium,too.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow Sun 19 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm

most of the hoeen pokemon were awesome aside from ones like tropis(mutated meganium)they were fine but the sinnoh ones thats where they went down hill like chimchar a monkey pokemon been there done that and did we honestly need frosslass?the snover/glaile thing was fine.Also bidoof was horrible notice this before rattata>bidoof they have the same teeth. and glameow like we havent done a cat pokemon befoe,skitty delecatty also the wole new evos thing like munchlax happiny ambipom mismagius honchcrow chinglingmime jr. mantyke weavile magnazone lickylicky(although i love lickylicky)rypherior tangrowth electivire magmotar togekiss yanmega leafeon glaceongliscor mamoswine porygon-z galladeprobopass and frosslass ill admit some of these were good but do we honestly need all these new evos?i dont think so.
legolosarrow
legolosarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TrainerBlake101 Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:04 am

I Dislike pokemon that apear too much, Like spinda, or wurmple, but zubats are awesome. But, i'm kind of fine with all of the 4th gen, I mean, I like glaceon and leafeon, i like togekiss and weavile, for me, lickylicky was the stupidest, to be honest...
TrainerBlake101
TrainerBlake101
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 5:38 am

I personally enjoyed the 3rd gen the only Pokemon I really disliked was Dustox and Beautify.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:47 am

Turbo the Turtwig wrote:I personally enjoyed the 3rd gen the only Pokemon I really disliked was Dustox and Beautify.

Totally spam but ZOMG YOU'RE HERE O:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Fri 05 Aug 2011, 4:23 am

ZOMG YOU WERE HERE PUPPET
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Sun 07 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

I again had no dissapointments in Sinnoh-I loved Glaceon and Leafeon,Staraptor,the starters,etc. Also- I hate Blaziken,Torchic,and Combusken. I just do not like them :3 Emboar and Infernape are so much better.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Mon 08 Aug 2011, 5:20 pm

Why would you hate blaze its cooler than emboar
Drago
Drago
Jr. Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolchill214 Wed 10 Aug 2011, 10:24 am

Because. MAY had one. I hate May,and then Blaziken's are quite annoying-I love every Fire Type except Torchic tbh. It was the only fire type that was annoying to me.
Coolchill214
Coolchill214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down